The Babysitter

Story Info
It all started the moment he got home.
15.1k words
4.57
134.3k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's no problem, Mr Johnson; I'm free tonight. I'll be there at 5 PM." I answered politely on the phone. Jim Johnson was the single father of the two girls I regularly babysat for the last four years. At ten years old, both were half my age and absolute sweethearts.

"You're my saving grace, Jade. It's probably going to be late. Do you want me to take you home or stay the night?" Jim asked. Even though he should know my answer by now, he requested this every time.

"I'll stay the night. The girls always love it when we make breakfast for you in the morning."

Jim laughed and said. "I'm looking forward to it. See you tonight, Jade."

"See you tonight, Mr Johnson." I disconnected the line and looked at the clock on my mobile phone; 3 PM. I walked to the closet, took out a new pair of pyjamas and clean underwear, then went to the bathroom, collected some toiletries, and put them in my rucksack.

I opened the tap to fill the bathtub and started undressing. While taking off my T-shirt, I noticed my reflection in the mirror. I let out a sigh. It's not that I didn't like my body; there were just aspects that I felt could be better. I am tiny, barely 5"3'. My hips could be a bit wider and my waist a bit narrower. Now my body seemed rather shapeless. And although I am slim, my belly could be more aligned. But the thing that bothered me the most was my breasts. They were too small, an A cup, and my nipples were too sensitive, making them stiff at the slightest touch.

I found my face to be the most beautiful part of my body. I have big blue Bambi eyes and full lips. My nose is covered with freckles, a tone darker than my pale skin. And when I laughed, dimples formed in my cheeks. I usually wore my shoulder-length blond hair in a high ponytail.

I pushed down my sweatpants, got into the bath, and let my eyes rest on the razor at the tub's edge. Then, carefully, I allowed my fingers to glide gently over my venus mound, which I had shaved for the first time two days ago. It had left a painful rash, but that seemed to have subsided. It was still not as smooth as my legs. But that didn't matter; it's not like anyone would see it.

I wasn't popular with the boys. I never had a boyfriend. Not that I didn't want one, I had fantasised about it many times. Occasionally, a boy would flirt with me, but I've never gotten further than first base once. Which I later found out was for a bet. It had hurt me, so I was sceptical about the boys' intentions.

I washed and got dressed again in a hoodie and jeans. I looked at the clock again; 4 PM. I put on my coat and started the 3-mile walk. I would be a little early, but that didn't matter; Jim was always happy when I arrived a little early.

When I rang the bell, the girl opened the door. They hugged me warmly and immediately started telling me about their weekend. Jim stood in the living room doorway, looking and smiling kindly. He was still getting ready, and his shirt was only half-buttoned. I could see the dark hairs on his chest. My stomach briefly contracted, and I felt a warm tingling in my chest. They say that men become more handsome with age, which was certainly true of him. At forty-five, he still had an athletic figure, and the grey in his jet-black hair looked good on him. A short beard covered his strong jawline.

"Come on, girls, let Jade come in first. why don't you two show her what we made this afternoon." He smiled at me and said. "Hello, Jade, thanks for coming last minute."

The girls grabbed my hands and dragged me into the living room. I followed swiftly and smiled at Jim. "Hello, Mr Johnson; you're welcome."

Jim rolled his eyes. "Jade, please, how many more times? It's Jim."

I smiled again and said. "Sorry, M-; Jim." He answered me with a warm smile. And damn, he is gorgeous when he smiles.

In the corner of the living room stood a vast Lego house.

The girls told me that they had made it for their dolls and that Jim had promised to finish it with them tomorrow. All they had to do was make the furniture.

I looked up at Jim, who had just closed the last button on his shirt and winked at me.

I smiled back. I always thought that Jim was a good father and secretly hoped I would find a man who was at least as caring one day.

About half an hour later, Jim said to the girls. "Daddy's going to leave; behave yourselves and be in bed by 7 PM. But, of course, I expect you to do everything Jade says without flinching! Especially you, Amy."

The girls nodded, and Amy replied. "Yes, Daddy."

Then he looked at me and said. "Food is in the fridge, and the girls still need to shower. You probably already know the rest. I'll be home late, so I'll probably see you tomorrow morning. Make yourself at home and sleep well."

"Will do, M-; Jim." He smiled again and left. A few hours later, I had made the girls shower, and after I let them swear not to say anything to their dad, they were in their beds by half-past seven. I took my rucksack and went to the spare room, undressing completely and putting on my pyjamas. Unless I had my period, I never wore underwear under my pyjamas. I liked the free feeling it gave me, making me feel sexy, even in those long-sleeved pyjamas like the ones I wear now. I took my pill and went back to the living room.

I nestled on the sofa with a blanket and switched on the TV. There was a romantic film on, which I started to watch, but I dozed off by the first commercial. I straightened up a bit to stay awake but lost the battle a few minutes later.

Hours later, I awakened a bit by a sudden silence followed by solid arms wrapped around me. Jim had come home and was now gently lifting me. His embrace felt pleasant, and I leaned against his shoulder as he carried me upstairs. Slowly I became aware of what was happening, and I felt a blush forming on my cheeks. Embarrassed, I didn't dare to move anymore.

Jim laid me gently in bed, and he pulled his arms out from under me, my top shifted, and I felt the cold air on my stomach. My heart skipped a beat. Realising he could see my belly! Besides, my pyjama top had rubbed my nipples, making them hard. Could he see those too?

I didn't hear Jim step away, and my heart accelerated. Was he watching me? I stayed still for a minute, and now I was sure Jim was still watching. I liked that he found me attractive enough to stare and felt a thrill build up in my stomach. Boldly I wondered if I should show him more. I pretended to move in my sleep and let my hand slide over my belly, pushing my shirt a little higher. My stomach was utterly bare now, and I suddenly realised how low my trousers hung over my hips. My adrenaline level spiked.

Another few minutes passed, and I didn't hear Jim move. Instead, I listened to his slow breathing. My heart was racing. The knowledge that he was eying me excited me, and my nipples hardened further, this time not by a subtle touch of cloth.

Suddenly Jim moved, and I was momentarily disappointed that he was leaving until I suddenly felt his touch. His fingers caressed softly down my cheek, and I couldn't help smiling. I don't know if Jim noticed, but his fingers continued down my neck to my collarbone. My heart seemed trying to escape from my chest; that's how hard it beat.

His fingers slid further down, gliding up my chest and touching my nipple. I moaned softly, causing Jim to pull his hand away with a jerk. Meanwhile, I was wide awake and deeply disappointed. Disappointed that he had pulled his hand away, his touch felt heavenly. I stayed dead still.

Another minute passed before Jim moved again. This time I felt the tips of his fingers sliding over my belly. Another heavenly touch for which I was better prepared this time, and I suppressed the moan I wanted to utter. He stroked my abdomen gently before placing his hand on my stomach. Again, I couldn't stop the sigh that followed, and again he pulled his hand away quickly.

I tried to raise my sleepiest voice and said softly. "Don't stop." I opened my eyes slightly and looked at him. His face turned blood red. I closed my eyes again and pushed my shirt a little higher by putting my hand under my chest. "Please?" I asked as sweetly as I could. I couldn't believe I was asking him to continue, nor was I deliberately showing him my body.

When his calloused hand touched my stomach again, I sighed longingly. I couldn't remember ever being so aroused. My labia tingled, and my stomach turned several times. He slowly caressed my bare belly; every spot he touched me felt terrific. I realised this was wrong, but it was the most blissful touch I had ever felt. I wanted more.

I opened my eyes and looked at him lovingly. There was something in his brown eyes that I could not place.

With his free hand, he stroked my cheek, and the fingers of his other hand slid boldly along the edge of my trousers. I groaned, couldn't hold myself back any longer and leaned toward him. I placed my lips on his and kissed him.

His hand slid behind my head and pulled me harder against his lips. I ran my tongue along his lips, and he opened his mouth. Then, his rough tongue explored my mouth; I let my tongue circle around it. And again, I groaned when I felt his fingers slide along the edge of my trousers, this time just under the elastic.

My pussy felt like it was on fire, soaking wet, and I needed Jim's touch. So I grabbed his arm and pushed his hand in my pants between my legs. He hesitated a second before placing his hand over my pussy, and his fingers explored my folds. He discovered what nobody had seen or felt, making me wild.

His fingers pressed gently on my labia and slid smoothly between them; I felt them slide around my entrance. I moaned into his mouth and desired to feel something inside me for the first time. I opened my legs to give him better access and broke the kiss. I wanted him to not only touch but also see my body. I grabbed the shirt hem, pulled it over my head and looked at him again.

His eyes slid to my breasts as his fingers found my clit. He rolled my clit under his fingers, and I fell backwards, gasping at the intense pleasure that flowed over me. He planted kisses along my collarbone to my sternum, then between my breasts, and suddenly I felt his warm mouth around my nipple. He sucked it gently, and I gasped again. His tongue circled while he continued to play with my clit undisturbed. My breathing quickened, and deep in my loins, the pressure built quicker than ever.

He had me on edge; My orgasm was just out of reach, my skin tingled, and I closed my eyes in anticipation. My body tensed, and I felt the bubble in my loins expand. Then, abruptly, all stimulation was gone. "Fu-uck!" I cursed in frustration and looked at him pleadingly. "Please, don't stop."

I would have done anything to make him continue. If he had asked me to bark, I would have done it without thinking; That's how desperate I was. He smiled and whispered. "Will you take off your trousers?"

I quickly pushed my trousers down and flung them to the other side of the room. Meanwhile, Jim undressed. When he pushed down his pants, my heart stopped for a moment. His penis was gigantic. It was at least seven inches long and two inches thick. I had seen my share of penises online but never expected them to be that big. Fear and uncertainty rolled over me. Why was he undressing? Did he want more than just to touch me? Was he going to stick that in me? That would never fit!

He sat on the bed next to me and kissed my body again. His lips touched my breasts, my nipples, and my stomach and groin. Then, slowly, my doubts melted away as he kissed me from my calves to my knee. Before I realised it, he had taken position between my legs.

I was spread open for him and felt embarrassed. I was just about to close my legs when he kissed the inside of my thighs. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I enjoyed the trail of kisses. Slowly, he moved until he placed his mouth over my pussy; he let his tongue slide along my slit. I shivered and moaned at the sensation. He licked every part of my pussy, and soon, I was on edge again. I gripped the sheets, ready to let my orgasm crash when he stopped again and planted kisses on my pubic mound.

I moaned desperately. "Don't stop, please!" Jim ran his tongue along my slit again. I tightened my grip on the sheet, but the touches of his tongue were more subtle and gentle. Enough to keep me on edge but too soft to push me over. Was he doing this on purpose?

Frustrated, I wailed. Why didn't Jim just let me finish? Breathing heavily, I lifted my head and looked at him pleadingly. Finally, he looked back at me and said. "May I-?" He asked softly as he slowly climbed higher.

"Fuck me?" I thought. Sure he could. He was allowed anything as long as he made me cum. "Yes, please!" I exclaimed, panting.

When I felt the crown of his member touching my outer labia, the panic returned in full force. How could that thing ever fit inside me? I trembled, but I didn't want to appear inexperienced, so I pushed away my doubts. I opened my legs further and felt his warm member spreading my outer labia. I bit my lip and closed my eyes.

Jim increased the pressure, and his member slid an inch inside me. My body tensed up, and I felt my face turn red. I can best describe the feeling as if you were trying to push your tongue through your cheek. But in every direction at once. I grabbed the sheets and clenched my fists. Jim kissed me softly, and I tried to concentrate on that. I could taste myself in his kiss; the sweetness with a spicy touch made my glands tingle. The pressure in my lower abdomen continued to increase as he slowly sank deeper into me. I placed my hands on his knees and pushed back gently as if that would relieve the pressure. Instead, I gasped as the sharp sting went through me. My eyes rolled into my skull as Jim suddenly sank deeper into me. The stretching feeling worsened, and I felt full.

Jim stayed still and kissed me softly. I gradually got used to the sensation inside and enjoyed how he gently stroked my hair. Then, after a few minutes, he slowly withdrew. By then, I had gotten used to the feeling of fullness and didn't want it to go away. I grunted softly until he suddenly started to push forward again. My eyes opened wide, and I yelped.

Jim sat up and put his hands on my legs. He stroked along my thighs to my groin, and I giggled at the tickling sensation. Slowly the full feeling disappeared, and I moaned softly; Jim pushed forward again, and I bit my lip. This time it was not only the fullness that returned but also the tingling in my loins, a pleasantly addictive feeling.

Jim thrust again, and I gasped this time; the pleasant feeling was there again, but this thrust seemed more profound or powerful. His hands slid over my belly to my breasts; he fondled them gently and played with my nipples; I moaned softly. He played my body like a pianist playing the piano, pressing the right button precisely at the right moment.

Each thrust made my loins tingle more and more intensely, radiating the sensation deeper and deeper into my belly.

For a few minutes, he continued like this. Each thrust pushed me further towards the edge. Suddenly, my whole body stiffened, goosebumps formed all over my skin, and I couldn't breathe for a moment. I let out a loud sigh that almost sounded like a cough and began to tremble. I moaned deeply and was overwhelmed by a heat that set my whole skin on fire. Fireworks seemed to go off in my loins, each contraction pushing a new wave of tingling heat through my body.

Jim placed his hands on my hips and held me tight. I didn't realise that I had lifted my hips, and he was now holding them up. He began to thrust faster; I felt the tip of his member brush against the end of my channel.

It hurt, but not in the wrong way. On the contrary, the pain made the next wave of orgasmic pleasure taste even sweeter. I arched my back further, which only intensified the feeling. With each thrust, Jim quickened his pace and pushed me deeper into my pleasure; it became black around the edges of my consciousness. My pussy pulsed around Jim's member; I could feel the shape of his shaft and the transition to the crown slide along my vaginal walls. I could swear I felt his heart pounding in my belly.

My eyes rolled back when Jim pushed his entire length into me and held himself there. I suddenly felt myself getting much wetter and realised he was cumming. I tensed up my pussy and felt his penis pulsating. He groaned, and I felt deeply connected to him. I was satisfied and happy but, above all, emotional. Whatever I had done had been enough to make Jim cum, and my body had been enough to make that happen.

Suddenly the thought came to me of how taboo the whole scenario was. My pussy was full of cum after being deflowered by the man who started groping me in my sleep and would pay for my time tomorrow morning. And I had enjoyed it; any other person would have made me feel dirty and slutty. But Jim had made me feel special like no one else had.

My thoughts were broken by Jim's hand sliding over my stomach. I looked into his brown eyes, and he asked. "This was your first time, wasn't it?"

I felt my cheeks turn red, and I nodded, embarrassed. Had Jim noticed that I had no experience? Did he mind? He smiled with satisfaction and said. "Did you enjoy it?"

I smiled, embarrassed and replied. "More than I could have dreamed."

Jim smiled again and rewarded my answer with a gentle rub over my belly. Then, he placed his hands on my hips and slowly pulled himself out of me. I suddenly felt disappointingly empty, so I pursed my lips and frowned.

Jim laughed, turned me on my side and lay down behind me.

I nestled myself in his lap and enjoyed his kisses on my neck.

##

The following day I woke up in an empty bed. I heard the girl downstairs and dressed quickly, ashamed that I had slept so long. Why had he awoken me? I went into the living room, where Jim was playing with the twins, and I felt a warm feeling in my chest. He was such a good father.

It felt different when I looked at Jim; we had something special last night. I'd given him everything I had. But watching him, I couldn't tell if he felt the same. When he paid me later in the entrance hall for babysitting, it felt wrong that I accepted the money. Especially when I noticed it was more than usual. I looked at him, confused. "Jim, I d-"

Jim shook his head. "Not now, Jade. The girls can hear us."

Confused and hurt, I stepped out the door and felt tears in my eyes. Had Jim used me? Was he like all the other guys only after sex? Suddenly I did feel dirty; A tear rolled down my cheek. Had he paid me extra because we had sex? Then, after a few minutes of walking, I felt my mobile phone vibrate. It was a message from Jim. "Sorry I was so cold, I wanted to kiss you so badly, but I didn't want the girls to notice. I hope I didn't hurt you. I'm already missing you! X"

I started to smile. Jim wanted to kiss me! And he said he had already missed me! So maybe he felt the same after all.

##

Two weeks later, I got another phone call from Jim.

"Hey, Jade, can you babysit tonight?"

My heart skipped a few beats, and my thoughts immediately went to the last time. Would it happen again? I definitely hoped so.

Last two weeks, I've been thinking about it constantly.

"Hey, Jim," I replied. "Sure; what time should I be there?"

"Around 8; I won't be gone for long." So sounded the reply, and I was immediately disappointed. If it weren't long, he would never suggest that I stay the night.

I tried to hide my disappointment and replied. "No problem, I'll be there."

"Thank you, Jade," He said softly. "And-" He hesitated, and my heart began to pound. "Are you staying the night?"

"Yes!" I replied immediately, realising that my answer came too quickly and too enthusiastically. I started to blush and heard Jim laugh.