Sex Fighting League Ch. 03

Story Info
Training done, but still lessons to learn.
20.9k words
4.86
3.3k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eight of us had a party that same night. It was a very tame party by all measures of the term. Although I had been allowed some leeway on alcohol intake for the weekend I was aware that getting totally smashed would probably not be the greatest idea. Everything is tracked, everything is on CCTV and the power of AI search algorithms means that if I end up pissed, swaying down the road, singing badly and making a show of myself it will hit the press at some point in the future if I make it even half big. That was not the main reason for not drinking a lot though. I ordered myself a vodka and diet coke and almost had an orgasm at the anticipation of it.

It had been months since I had had a drink and I was so looking forward to this. I just didn't enjoy it, I sipped at it and appreciated the social aspect of having a drink with seven other peers, but the actual drink itself just wasn't hitting the spot. The first one morphed my alcohol level from solid green to a muddied green/amber and the second one tipped me firmly into amber. The monitoring had been relaxed, it didn't matter, but it did make you think. 12 months ago I would have drunk two vodka and diet cokes in the taxi just going to the bar. Followed by a stupid amount when there and a few shot chasers for the hell of it as well. Tonight was not one of those nights though.

We had all gone all out though with the preparation. We were all dressed to kill and every single one of us looked stunning. It was the first time that I had shopped for clothes for months and I went all out. I was now assisted by AI, which did involve more nudity, but it was at least in the privacy of a secure changing room. Give it the parameters, strip naked, hold your arms out to the side for a full 360-degree exposure and after a few seconds look through the options provided. It gave me dresses, skirts, tops, all-in-one suits and every other item you could imagine. I narrowed it down to dresses and a selection was brought to the changing room by assistants. It was a very high-end place that we were shopping in. Fuck it, I had a lot to celebrate and had a shit load of cash for the first time in my life. I did feel a bit guilty, this frivolity would likely pay the bills for a month or two, but it was a one-off. That is what I told myself anyway.

I selected an awesome-looking black dress. Super sexy and so cute. It showed a lot of leg and a decent amount of chest for what I had anyway and yet still managed to be classy. I got the footwear options and selected some six-inch stiletto heels. Underwear options were limited. It didn't even offer a bra option which was not an issue, the dress had some support and I didn't need any anyway. The only panties option though was what was called a c-string. The dress was too tight and figure-hugging to allow any sort of waistband, at least without detracting from the lines of the dress and if I am paying this much, I am getting the maximum visual from it. I suggested no underwear to the AI and after a few seconds delay it came back with a 14% chance of what it deemed an "error of serious wardrobe function."

I grinned at the way that it was worded, that was a very polite way of saying, if you don't wear panties there is a 14% chance someone will see your pussy. I deemed that was a low enough risk, although I did silently acknowledge the detriment to the classiness by not wearing any underwear. It did add to the sexiness though, who doesn't like a girl in a fairly short expensive dress with nothing on underneath it? The dress, shoes and clutch purse that was so small it could barely fit lipstick in it came to 900 credits. I know. The pretentiousness of that was not lost on me. It did look awesome though and by extension I felt like a million credits, so looking at it that way I had saved 999,100 credits and so it was a bargain.

The night was a flop though when it comes to a party. It was awesome and the atmosphere was sensational. It was 6 months' worth of tension and stress being released. It was not loud, or unruly, it was a true celebration. Saying that though, we were back at the accommodation by half 10. We rattled around the place now, it could hold 100 and we were just eight. We sat together on various sofas though and chatted. We got to know each other better in the next couple of hours than we had done in the previous 6 months. No, not in that way. The clothes stayed on and as the chair rotation continued through the night as we took it in turns to get soft drinks we eventually settled down. I ended up sitting with Darren, my legs were draped over his legs and he was casually stroking my bare knees and shins. Nothing sexual, it was about as far away from sexy as you can get, as a girl we have a lot of erogenous zones if you care to do your research, but knees are not one of them. Not one of mine anyway.

I had stopped sleeping with him since Hanna had left. It kind of just petered out. The only reason I was was because I didn't want to lay in the bunk underneath my best mate as she got her brains fucked out of her skull. That sounds really bad and I know it does, but he was handy and he was just a tool to scratch that particular itch at the time. I had a room to myself after Hanna left, I can make myself cum alone without the extra mess of his cum in me, or all over me. I did miss him though, well no, that is not totally true, I miss sex and he was really good at sex. Call me whatever you want with that statement, that was the truth though.

Abi had excused herself, she had gone to ring her family and hadn't come back, she was looking a bit pale so I assumed that she had gone to bed. It was a lot of stress relief and when you let your tension go it can just switch from pressure to overly tired. Jenny was sitting on a sofa sucking the face off Steve and Stacey was in real danger of being the filling in a sandwich. She was sitting on the sofa kissing Dave while Martin was behind her giving her a shoulder massage. She had been notoriously teasey though. Every guy loves a chase and the unattainable challenge of getting into a girl's pants who had never given it out. I would be staggered if she went to bed with either of them, never mind the pair of them. If it hadn't been for nudity in the gym I would suspect her of hiding something anatomically embarrassing. On the times she has had to get naked though she was very sexy and everything was where you would expect. She was just a prick tease, she got off on the chase and the power that she had more than physical sex. I am surmising, I haven't asked her why she does it.

I looked at Darren who looked back at me and I smiled. I shifted myself around on the sofa and kissed him. He was a little surprised, but he didn't complain, he kissed me back. After a few moments, his hand dropped to my thigh and then the top of my thigh as he slowly edged higher. I opened my legs slightly for him and felt his gentle touch between my legs. "Fucking hell," he mumbled to himself as he discovered my lack of underwear and stroked my pussy.

I didn't say anything, I just kept my legs as closed as I could to maintain a shred of dignity while he fingered me. The only sounds I made between our kisses were moans and gasps of approval. I am not sure how long we were there for, but he was good. I will concede that even though I can do it a lot more efficiently that is not what sex is about. The experience with another person was just awesome and he was fairly damn good at this.

I could feel that I was going to cum, I am not sure if he would feel it as well, he was fingering me, but not very deep at this angle, it was mainly his teasing of my clit that was turning me on. I stopped kissing him and rested my head on his forehead. I closed my eyes and gently kissed his nose for a second as my orgasm arrived. "Fuck... yes..." I whispered, almost silently, but I felt him smile, so he must have heard me and put two and two together. I felt my body and pussy tense as I shivered to an orgasm on his fingers. He just kept the same pace and pattern as he let me cum. I rocked my hips on his fingers as I resumed kissing him.

I glanced over my shoulder and Stacey had disappeared. Jenny was actually having sex behind us. Steve knelt between her legs, her skirt was short enough to stay on and I assume her underwear, if she was wearing any, was out of the way as he thrust in and out of her. Dave and Martin were watching and Martin was playing with her breasts through her dress. I wondered if she was going to have a foursome, but I didn't deem it proper to ask. "Wanna go to bed?" I offered. This was mainly selfish, I wanted Darren exclusively and the longer we stuck around increased the chances of Dave, Martin, or both of them diverting from Jenny towards me. Darren just nodded.

He got up and pulled me to my feet. He looked at the show in front of him and grinned. I playfully hit him on the arm, "Perv," I scalded. I picked up Jenny's jacket and threw it at them as they fucked. "Get a room," I said with a giggle, but by the time the jacket had landed and I had finished my jibe at them we were already out of the room.

I had taken my shoes off when we had got back in. They may have been expensive, but that does not buy you comfort. We went into his room and he closed the door behind us. He grabbed the hem of my dress and started to lift it up. I lifted my arms and let him relieve me of the dress which was all I was wearing. He stared at my nudity while I looked at my crumpled expensive dress on the floor and wondered if it would kill the mood if I stopped to put it on a hangar. I figured that it would so let it go. I unzipped his trousers and reached in. He was rock hard already and I gave him a quick handjob while I manoeuvred him out of his boxers. I sank to my knees and took him in my mouth.

"Oh fuck..." he gasped as my lips surrounded him. "Fucking hell... wow," he groaned as my tongue joined the party.

He tried to sit on the bed, but I didn't let him. I shook my head slightly with his cock down my throat and grinned from around him. Keeping my eyes wide like a puppy I looked up at him while I sucked his cock. His size allowed me to let him keep a lot of control as he had sex with my mouth. I could take all of his length and not gag, although while he was balls deep I couldn't breathe, so that was the only time I pulled my head back to enable me to take a breath. He took his top off and removed his shoes, socks and trousers. His cock was sticking out of the flies of his boxers so they stayed on for now, but as soon as it was possible he was joining me in the nudity stakes.

"I am gonna cum," he said as he pulled out of my mouth.

I looked up at him and shrugged. "You wanna cum in mouth?" I offered. I took the break in proceedings as the chance to remove his boxers so he was naked as well while I awaited his decision.

He looked at me for a few seconds and then slid his cock back into my mouth again. I grinned at him as I sucked him off. He picked up the pace a bit too aggressively a few times as he chased his orgasm and I slowed him down. I don't mind a fairly rough face fuck, but my girlie image means that I do need all of my teeth. Even though he was fairly small he was still long enough to tickle the back of my throat which caused my eyes to water and so my make-up was a mess. I was gently tickling and squeezing his balls while he had sex with my mouth and I was rewarded with a pulse and then a salty shot of his cum. I grinned up at him while he fired his seed into my mouth. I am still not sure if I like the taste of it or not, I am going to go with no as I am never sat somewhere thinking I could really do with a shot of cum to drink. The texture I was not a fan of, but practice makes perfect. Swallow the gag reflex and then once that is in check, swallow his seed as well.

I stood up and he offered me a tissue. I refused it. "I am a good girl," I said with a grin as I opened my mouth and showed him I had swallowed his load.

He kissed me, turned me around so the bed was behind me and knelt down in front of me. He nudged me backwards so I fell onto the bed. I made no faux attempt at dignity and landed with my legs open. He didn't need a second invite and he dived right in. I saw stars and heard myself swear as he licked me. That is one of the sensations that toys have not yet simulated. The other is the male orgasm inside you.

He licked at my pussy and I just settled in for the ride. I guided him more to my clit and he licked me while he fingered me. My entire body was sizzling with sex and pleasure as he ate me out. This was the first time we had ever done anything other than a bit of hand play and then just missionary sex. Hell, it was the first time either of us had been naked for the sex. It was awesome though and he brought me to a second orgasm. He went to stop, but I rested my hand on the back of his head. "I am gonna cum again," I said. "Sorry," I said as I removed my hand from the back of his head. I hated it when guys did that to me.

He kept going though and again I shuddered to another orgasm and I could have laid there all day. I LOVE that feeling. The after orgasm, but him still doing what had caused it. He kissed my body and then my lips though. I grinned at him and gave him a cuddle. "That was gooooooooooooooood," I said, still not fully compos mentis after my orgasms. Reviewing always felt a little weird, but it was good, and feedback is always helpful. If nothing else it is a good ego massage.

We kissed and cuddled for a while. He stayed on top and after a while, I felt his cock jab against my leg. I opened my legs for him and he moaned with pleasure as my wetness surrounded him. He wasn't even in me, he was just nestled amongst my excitement. He stayed there for a few seconds, gently thrusting through my excitement. He pulled back, lined himself up and slid into me. My back arched as he slid as deep as he could into me. I raked my fingernails down his back as pleasure overrode all of my inhibition.

"Does that hurt?" he asked as he pulled out a bit.

I guess he mistook my reaction for an owch and not an oooo. I shook my head. "Very much not," I said. I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him back into me.

He slid back into me and we started to have sex, not hard and fast, but firm enough for me to know I was getting fucked. Sex was incredible and his particular brand of sex was definitely up there with some of the best I have had. He nibbled at my neck and ears as we had sex and I did have another small orgasm. My body was more than satisfied though, he could pull out now and I would have no complaints. "You okay?" I asked. He kept slowing down and I wondered if he was too sensitive or something.

"Uh hu," he nodded as he looked down at my naked body speared on his cock. He looked at me a few times and I was confused, to say the least. He didn't seem into it. Paranoia started to rear its ugly head.

"S'up?" I asked. I was a little bit concerned, I had just been lying there, did he want more from me? I am more than willing to get on top and take the lead, but he got on top and was doing more than a good enough job, so I was just leaving him to it. I have no complaints.

He smiled sheepishly at me and I wondered if I had just missed his second orgasm, or if it had been dry maybe. "Roll over..." he said with a shy but hopeful grin. I smiled back at him. He wanted my ass.

I bit my lip playfully as I looked up at him. I grinned at him as I considered his request. "Why?" I asked in faux innocence, "Do you want my ass?" I asked in a cute tone.

"Uh hu," he said and nodded at me. I am assuming that he was expecting a straight-up no and that would be that, but I was horny and a little bit drunk as well. "I wanna fuck you up your cute ass," he added as he picked up on my horniness.

"Do you have lube?" I asked and he opened the drawer and got a bottle out.

I looked at it and then at him for a second or so as I considered his request. I have no strong feelings towards anal sex, it is just awkward and horrible the day after. He is not that big though and I have had multiple orgasms. I nodded my head in reply to his request.

I pushed at his chest and he moved back. He fell out of me and I closed my legs. I rolled onto my front and opened my legs. Flat on my front was the nicest position I have found for anal. It gives the illusion that he has full control, but unlike doggy, it does stop him from just pounding me to teary dust. I felt the drip of cold lube on my ass and then the inevitable finger while he lubed me up. I steadied my breathing and as I felt his cock. I forced myself to relax and took a deep slow breath. He wasn't big in either length or girth, but even so, my ass is pretty damn tight and my body was reminding me what a terrible idea anal is. He pulled back a bit and I felt more lube drip down over my ass and onto the bed. He pushed forward again and I breathed out as he applied pressure. The combination of lube and my ass giving up the battle allowed him in. I buried my face into the sheets and it took all of my power to not moan into the mattress as he slowly slid up into me. I would have requested a much slower entry procedure than that usually, but being horny and tipsy do stupid things to decision making.

"Oh yes," he whispered and I could hear the pleasure in his voice as he slid deeper and deeper into my ass. I just whimpered in reply as he slowly started to have sex with my wrong hole.

"Don't cum in me," I said. He just grunted an acknowledgement. "Don't fucking cum in me," I repeated as I positioned myself to stop him from riding me. A grunt was not a convincing reply and I had no underwear with me to deal with the aftermath of an anal ending.

"I won't," he said as he pushed the palm of his hand into the small of my back to cement his dominance. I could have wriggled out of it still, so I was not pinned, but his intention was clear. He really really wanted my ass. I didn't know it at the time, but he was the last guy I would give my ass up for voluntarily for a long time.

I screwed the bedsheets up in my fists as he took me from behind. "Are you okay?" he asked. I just nodded my head. Stupid question. Let's go to my room and I will shove a dildo up your ass after a three-second finger warm-up and ask you the same question. Now was not the time to be sassy though. I was face down, my ass in the air and a cock up it. My sass options were fairly very limited in that position.

He started to have sex with me, slowly at first, but he gradually picked up the pace. My ass adapted to the invasion and I even pushed back onto him a few times as well. I lifted my ass off the bed for him as I got used to it to give him more control and depth. It did actually feel quite nice. I would never orgasm from it, it did feel really quite good. I am sure that was helped massively by the pure filth and taboo of it. As you have probably guessed I am a long way from practising, but in my registered religion, sex outside of marriage was frowned upon and this sort of sex was just downright banned. Probably why it felt so naughty and awesome. I felt the warmth of his orgasm as he came into my ass. "Sorry," he grunted as I felt the flood of his cum fire into my ass.

"Dick," I said, but there was no real venom or meaning behind my words. Even back there that felt awesome. He shoved himself deep into me on his last thrust as he emptied his last spurt of seed up into me and then pulled out.

"Wow," he said as he kissed the back of my neck.

"Yeah, wow," I agreed. I pulled off him and twisted so I could see him. "What part of don't cum in me did you not understand though?" I asked as I slapped him a little harder than I intended. I was fairly pissed that he had just shot his load up me when I asked him not to. Not the fact he did, the only reason I didn't want it was the clean-up, the reason I was a little annoyed is because he did anyway, despite me saying not to. He didn't reply, he had limited excuses and all of them would have likely just dug him a deeper hole for him to sit in.