Sex Fighting League Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Sir," Jenny said as she got up and regained a shred of dignity. It somehow felt like we were more naked than we were and I was unsure whether I should cover my cock or not. I glanced around and no one else was. Incidentally, the three of us were standing here wearing just the panties and nothing else. Not one of us even considered covering our breasts, which were very much on show. Just to mention here that the panties were eye-wateringly expensive, we are talking thousands of credits per pair, but we will get to that. They are laden with technology and functions.

One of the trainers checked the time. "It is a quarter to 12, do you want an early lunch and get started this afternoon?"

We looked at each other and were a little taken aback. That was the first time we had ever had a choice in our schedule. It was normally laid out for us and was very rigid. No one spoke, so I did. "Yeah, I reckon so if that is okay."

"Okay then," he said, "Back here at half 12. Dismissed."

We chattered and giggled as we walked back to the changing area. The guys peeled off before the doors to the changing rooms and said they would meet us in the canteen. We changed into clothes and joined them. Lunch was a pasta salad with protein. I think it was fish that day, but I didn't check. I couldn't choose anyway, so knowing what it was had no relevance. It was nice though. For the first time ever we had a true common ground subject to discuss. What they felt like, how awesome they were etc etc. The question of what they felt like was very hard to answer as that is all they had known. I thought about the reverse question of what it is like to have a vagina or breasts. How do you answer that? I just do, I have no comparison or not having them to describe what it is like to have them. We finished our lunch and went back to the room with plenty of time. We were unsure if we had to change back into the strap-ons or not, so we did, just to be safe.

Oh yeah, sorry, they were all standard dildos in shape and size. No testicles, just the cock sticking out. Six inches long and a good hand full girth-wise. At the thickest part, I couldn't quite get my thumb and forefinger to touch, but around the shaft, I could if I squeezed a little bit. Big enough for anyone, if I was choosing one to have an hour or two to myself it would be the size that I would probably pick. The dildos were also deceptive in that they looked fairly normal, just a penis-shaped silicon shaft of sexual entertainment, but like the panties that they were attached to they were worth thousands of credits each.

"Calmed down?" one of the trainers asked as we lined up. Just the crackle of the atmosphere in the room gave away the fact that we hadn't This was just awesome. He just shook his head and smiled. "Let's get to it, time to learn how to use them."

Three receptacles had been set up in the middle of the room. That is the politest way I can describe what looks like the weirdest sex toys I have ever seen. They were human torsos from neck to knees. They looked weird as they were able to switch simulated positions from doggy style to normal missionary using a remote control. As they didn't actually roll over that meant that when on their back, if they switched to doggy style the waist bent the wrong way rising the ass up into the air, but the holes were swapped around. So what was the pussy became the ass and the ass became the pussy. Simulated muscle, bone and flesh changed the structure internally and they were supposed to be really realistic. You could tell that they were not real, but sensation-wise bum or pussy, they were supposed to be spectacular. Chest-wise they could be altered, so you could have a toned male chest, or a female large-breasted chest or anything in between. I have no idea how they work, it was a combination of nanite technology and internal mechanisms that altered the shape and the tactile nature of the flesh-style covering. Oh, as an aside, they were worth tens of thousands each and that doesn't include the AI module that you need to run them. We are out of the range of home entertainment here. Sex toys, panties and dildos were approaching a total of around 35k credits. That is of course new and there is a second-hand market, but would you? Eww. The AI is probably the same again assuming you would need to buy the hardware as well as the software module. 70K for a sex toy would be a hard sell to anyone. People did have them of course, but not normal people.

"They are set to self-lube, so get into position and have fun, guys, come with me," he said.

I knelt down and started to have sex while too many people watched. There were still a couple of trainers in the room as well as Jenny and Abi. They were also trying to coordinate their newly found appendage and were doing about as well as I was. The trainers offered no guidance, this was just purely a case of, you have the tools, work out what works for you. After 30 minutes or so we were all fairly adept at it. Missionary or doggy style, we could fuck with the best of them. Yeah we slipped out a lot and for a solid three minutes I was nailing my partner clean up the ass without even noticing, but for such a little amount of time, I felt we were doing pretty well. The trainers agreed.

"Remember, hopefully, that lump in front of you will be your defeated opponent, your goal is domination and entertainment for the viewer. Have fun with them, tease and taunt. It is a show. I realise that in this situation that is weird, but you have to get over your self-consciousness There will be a much bigger audience when you do this for real, and the lump of flesh will be a lot more audible."

"You have to make them orgasm, the louder and more uncontrolled the better. No one is paying to see two girls lovingly have sex with each other. They are paying to watch one of them get used and abused and then to have a go. You are the warm-up, you are important. It is a lot of pressure."

"Of course, if it goes wrong then you are that lump of flesh on the floor," he said as he pointed to one of the undignified lubed-up lumps that was chest down and ass in the air. "You really don't want that to be you," he added with a smile.

We did it again. All afternoon we had sex with these toys and by the end of it, I was exhausted. I would rather have a hard session in the gym than this. This was hard work. Being the guy is hard work. When we get tired we can just roll over and be passive while we recover, having the cock though does add responsibility to be good. We did get into it though, slapping their ass and really getting into the fact that it was a show at the end of the day. At half 3 we were dismissed, which was a very early finish, but we were all exhausted and that was acknowledged by the trainers. It was a classroom day tomorrow to recover, which I was glad of, my entire body ached all over, but the day after we were back into training again.

It took me a while, but I realised that I hadn't seen Steve for a few hours. When I asked he was gone. They were doing similar training to us, only they were a lot more hands-on with each other and he quit. I don't understand that surely to be here you watch this sort of entertainment and know what you are in for. At some point in your career, you are going to be having same-sex fights and that would result in gay sex. I am not enamoured by having sex with a girl, but I am not against it. I have never tried it and why not? I might like it. If girl-on-girl sex is anything like a girl-on-girl kiss then sign me up, fuck you guys, I am sucking the pussy from now on. If I was against it I would never have signed up, it would have been a waste of time, but whatever. Our seven had just become a six.

The reason for the vast cost of the toys we were wearing and using was the interactivity. The dildo was a giant sensor, it could map and simulate every sensation it experienced as it slid into whatever you slid it into and by extension, it could then duplicate that. The panties used similar shape-shifting technology to the sex toy we had been fucking, but they could be linked to the dildo. In short, using all the technology in the room we could link the sex toy so it was a facsimile of say, Abi and so when I had sex with it it would feel pretty much identical to what it would be like to be having sex with Abi. Using real-time medical tech feeds it could even simulate how wet her pussy was while I fucked the toy. To add a further dimension to this, my dildo could be linked to her panties. So while I fucked the toy, it duplicated everything and actually penetrated Abi the same way I was doing it. Abi could be in a different room, or even country, as long as there was a network connection we could have simulated sex with each other from anywhere in the world.

You can see the value of this. Just the merchandising opportunity. Yes, the full system is beyond the reach of most people, but a handheld copy of my mouth, pussy or indeed ass could be very popular. I am getting ahead of myself though. Oh, incidentally, the reason why the dildos are the size they are is purely because of technology limitations. This is the biggest that the interactive panties can reproduce.

"Wanna turn them on?" one of the trainers asked. It was rhetorical, but we said yes anyway.

The toys were turned on so they gave feedback. If we were good at the sex the toys would feed that back. If we were bad, then they would also feed that back as well. The panties were still disabled, so we were not experiencing any sort of stimulation, not yet anyway. In case you have missed one of the uses of this system, by linking the three components in a sort of loop you could indeed go and fuck yourself. I could fuck the sex toy using the strap-on which was linked to my own panties which would then fuck me how I was fucking the toy. Who would I get mad at if I slipped out and shoved my own dick up my own ass? I hated the idea of having only myself to blame.

I kept mine in green as I avoided orange and red if I got angles wrong. It was so much fun and so much power. I would love to claim that I have fucked guys before. I have been on top and ridden him to satiate my needs, but when it all boils down to it his cock is still inside me. I am still the one who is penetrated and when you are being penetrated there is only so much domination you can claim to have. Yes, I may be in control, but when broken down, he is still fucking me and not the other way around. This, however, this was true power and control. I LOVED it. It was addictive. It was not better than actual sex, but it was different enough to be just as much fun.

"For fucks sake," Jenny said, a tone of pure frustration in her voice. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Enjoy it you slag."

I looked at her and she was like a spider on the back of the toy as she took it doggy style. All the feedback was red, it didn't like what she was doing to it and she had no idea why. I watched her and even giggled. It was so funny to watch a frustrated girl try to work out why the girl she was screwing was not enjoying.

"Maybe she has a headache and just not into it?" Abi offered with a grin.

"Fucking bitch will have more than a headache in a minute," Jenny spat, "Going to rip her fucking head off. What the fuck am I doing wrong?" she asked. The tone of pure frustration was comical and we all had a giggle. For the record, I have no idea what she was doing wrong, but everything was red on the display whatever she was doing.

The trainers left it for a few minutes as she changed angle, speed, depth, everything. Nothing worked though. Jenny was getting so annoyed. She was usually good at everything and this was one thing that she clearly was not good at. That annoyed her. It was not helped that the guys had been allowed in to watch. I did wonder if they knew what she was doing wrong or not, but they had been told to watch and not comment.

"Any suggestions?" one of the trainers asked as an open question.

"Yeah," Darren said as he looked for permission to continue. The trainer just nodded his head. "I would suggest you stop fucking her up her arse, or at least give her some lube."

Jenny pulled out of her quickly and looked down at her victim. "Fuck, I am so sorry," she said, "Was that her ass?"

All of us fell about laughing. Even the trainers. Her reaction and humanisation of the thing she had been anally fucking for the last five minutes or so. It had been crying out in pain as she humped its dry ass and she just kept going, swearing at it for not enjoying it. We have all been there, well, I have anyway. I have had very unenjoyable barely consensual anal sex before, only I didn't have a Darren to save my literal ass.

"Yes, that was her ass," one of the trainers said as he regained some composure.

"Oops," Jenny said shyly.

"Oops indeed," Abi agreed, "Poor girl. Is she okay?"

"I wouldn't think so," I said from around tears of laughter. "You just fucked the shit out of her." In her defence, I hadn't noticed she was in her ass and not her pussy.

"Not as easy as it looks is it?" Martin said as he wiped his tears away.

We calmed down, cleaned up and went to get changed. We were getting better and quite quickly. It is surprising how quickly you can learn something when you are engaged and interested in the subject. Hell, even Jenny was getting to be acceptable at it. I mean, it had been 20 minutes and she hadn't sworn at her "useless fucking idiot sex toy" and it had been even longer since she had forced herself up its wrong hole and demanded that it liked it. I am of course being overly harsh on her, but she seemed to be the only one who it bothered. Abi and I had some truly roll-on-the-floor laughing screw-ups, but we just laughed with it, learned our lesson and moved on. Abi was the first to make hers have an orgasm and I was a determined second. Jenny was clearly hampered as her sex toy had reverted to being a useless fucking idiot. I am going to hazard a guess here like with all bad sex, it is usually the idiot in control of the cock who is the problem. I am of course being harsh on guys here. Every ounce of the pun intended, but using one of these effectively is hard. Really fucking hard.

It was one of the funniest and most interactive sessions I have been a part of. Students and tutors alike. It felt like that jump that happened between school and college. When you all become equals and you can have a laugh with the tutors. It is not an equal relationship, at all, they still hold all of the cards and one poor decision or even just a bad day and you could be done. Even so, it felt more equal. I have never seen them laugh so much. Granted I was the one being laughed at at times, but even so, it was so much fun.

We went for lunch which was the usual predetermined food that had been selected by a nutritionist. Yeah, we had them now, it wasn't AI-determined nutrition, it was an actual real-life person who fed us. Well, Abi and I, Jenny had opted for the 25% package so she was still on AI nutrition.

Abi and I were taken aside when we got back from lunch. "Pretty good girls," one of the trainers said, "Learned fast and well. I can't speak for anyone else but that was fairly funny at times."

Neither of us answered him, the fact my ribs hurt from laughing and not being punched for a change seemed to make a reply pointless and stating the obvious. "Do you want a half-day finish? Or do you want the panties switched on?"

"Genuine offer," one of them continued, "You have smashed that curriculum and so you have a free period this afternoon now. Or you can keep fooling around."

"Fooling around," Abi said instantly, "100%."

"Yeah," I agreed, "Let's fool around some more."

Jenny had been taken aside for some one-to-one tuition so it only involved the two of us. This was the first lesson that she had properly struggled with and instead of rising up to it and tackling it head on I think she was done with it. Fair enough, you sometimes just need a break from something that you don't gel with, but fuck that, I am having a great time. I always wanted to know how good I am to fuck, let's find out.

"Okay, there is no safety on this equipment," one of them said, "If you hit a funny angle or go too deep or go wrong hole it is really going to hurt. The toy is minimally lubed, but either way, mess this up and it is really going to hurt."

"And the worst bit is, if you fuck this up you are only hurting yourself," another of them added with a sly smile.

The panties were enabled and I felt a ripple as the material came alive and activated. "Do I need to be wet?" Abi asked.

"Are you not wet?" I asked her with a look of pure incredulity. Abi just shook her head. "How the fuck are you not wet?" I continued as she looked at me.

During the morning session, I had been creaming myself for the majority of it and although I had calmed down a fair bit over lunch, I was still fairly slippy. I was not creaming myself at that moment in time, but just the thought of what was about to happen was enough foreplay for me. "Yes, you need to be wet," one of the trainers said to Abi.

We were briefed on the capabilities and limitations of the devices that we were using and also the safety features. There were not many safety features to speak of. I knelt behind my toy and after checking, double-checking and triple-checking that I was lined up correctly I slowly pushed forward. It felt weird, like seriously weird. As I pushed forwards and into the sex toy my panties replicated the size, shape and angle of my penetration into me. "Oooooooooo that feels odd," I said. My brain was telling me that I was pushing a dildo into a toy, and yet my body's feedback was telling me that I had just been penetrated. I didn't stop though, I went deeper and deeper until I was up to the hilt.

I slowly got used to it and I started fucking myself. It was the ultimate masturbation. It was incredible. It felt real, which was an odd observation as it was very much real in every aspect, but it felt like I was having sex with myself. The sex felt like a strange mix of doggy style and cowgirl. I had the control of cowgirl, but the angle was very much doggy and doggy was most definitely my thing. I love doggy-style sex and being able to fully control it was sensational. I quickly adapted to the disorientation of the situation and was soon giving it to me like a professional. The only time I lost it was when my coordination went as pleasure overpowered my motor skills.

A screech from Abi snapped my attention to her and she was standing up holding her ass. Oops. I did smile to myself that she had just fucked herself up the ass. "Ooo ow! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she protested as she covered her back door protectively with her hand. "Fucking ow," she said and then smiled when she saw me grinning at her.

"Oops," I said in the most unsympathetic tone I could muster.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that hurt," she continued still rubbing her ass with her hands to comfort herself.

"All in?" I asked.

"Uh hu," she nodded, "From zero to balls deep. When that happens instinct is to leap forward to stop him, but you are the him, leaping forwards just shoves it harder and deeper."

"You okay?" I asked.

"Er, yeah, she is fine," one of the trainers said. They had medical feeds so if any injury had been caused they would have intervened earlier anyway. "Do you want a break?"

"Nar," Abi said as she got back into position again, "It was just getting good."

She settled back into it and I watched her orgasm. She just fucked herself to a shuddering and fairly loud orgasm. She lost all coordination and slipped onto the back of her toy and subsequently, it collapsed as they are not designed to support your full weight. She giggled as she hit the floor and curled onto her side in the after-glow or orgasm. I picked up my pace and focus as I drove for an orgasm of my own, but I couldn't do it. Keeping the thrusting while my body was screaming for release was just beyond my brain power at that time. I am not sure if I was just tired or if I was just not very good, but I did make the toy orgasm again. So that is always a win. As the usual receiver of cock, orgasm is always the sign of a good session.