Sex for Donation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna: My pastor say I should report husband to police. Tommy is bad man. Always complaining, always bad mood... bad words. He no like my son. Pastor say Tommy gave him many pictures and film of me dress as schoolgirl. He gave also this to all men in my bible study group. I ashamed.

Duguid: Why do you think your husband did this?

Joanna: He say he proud of me. He like show me off to other men. Maybe I get job from pastor he say.

Duguid: Did the pastor give you a job?

Joanna: No, but pastor ask me why I pose as schoolgirl. I say to pastor, "Tommy like this. He like porn. He like me have sex with men. I say no, but Tommy no listen."

Duguid: And what else?

Joanna: I tell pastor everything. I do massage on men, and give 'happy end.'

Duguid: Tell me more about the massage, and what is a 'happy end?'

Joanna: I massage back, man turn round and I see man get excited. I wank cock, and they orgasm.

Duguid: How much did they pay? How long did it take?

Joanna: They paid a donation of 2000 nok (* = $ 180) for 35 mins, but sometimes it was longer.

Duguid: Did you get more money if it was longer?

Joanna: No. Sometimes they no orgasm. Take long time.

Duguid: Didn't Tommy tell you to finish?

Joanna: No. He like this situation. He knows I like sex and men like me.

Duguid: Why did you do this Joanna?

Joanna: I need job. I need money. I tell Tommy I no sell sex, but I can give massage. Tommy say I can give erotic massage, but no sex, no fuck. So I happy with this. And I know he in no good mood, if I say no.

Duguid: How did you meet the men?

Joanna: Tommy meet men on computer chat site. He make plan. He ask me to see man. They see me, and ask me to show them more.

Duguid: What did you show these men?

Joanna: I take off clothes, they ask me turn around. Show them everything. They tell me lie down with ipad between my legs. They ask me play with myself. To suck my nipples, and rub my pussy. My body react. I see their cock. And I like, so I orgasm.

At this point Joanna's face turns red and she looks clearly embarrassed. Mr Wong suggests taking a break. The interview continues after 15 minutes

Duguid: I understand that this is difficult for you Joanna, but we need to know the exact details of what happened. What did the men do?

Joanna: They show cock ....and they look me....they like see me ...and wank and have orgasm. Then they say they want meet me for massage.

Duguid: Did you want to do the massage Joanna?

Joanna: I no want, but I have to. Tommy tell me no talk on WhatsApp, to get ready, to shower...to change..

Duguid: Change?

Joanna: Yes change. Tommy buy me sexy clothes: school girl and nurse. He say this special massage..no sex ..just erotic. Men like this. I no want. But Tommy say men will be quick, if I wear. So I do.

Duguid: So you did not want to do this?

Joanna: Yes I no want. When me and man in room, I say I know not how to massage. But they say they want massage. That it is ok. They say I sexy woman, I beautiful. They like my uniform. They touchy me. So I do massage and help them. Tommy like this, he has sex with me after men go. He like their sperm on me when we make love.

Duguid: So when did this happen and how often? How many men did you massage?

Joanna: It happen right after I come Norway. It happen from May 2017 to May 2018. When my son was not at home, he at college one year. I massage maybe 10 men, but some come back two or three times.

Duguid: How did you meet Tommy? Why did you marry him? When did you notice he was different?

Joanna: I met Tommy through family. We meet on Facebook. He come visit in Summer 2016. I visit him later. He for me, nice guy. He was like.... Superman to me at first! But he change.

Duguid: How did he change?

Joanna: On wedding night in Spain, we go to sex motel. It was very sexy place, and I was in love. We eat dinner. After we take off clothes, and I get on bed. Then Tommy get out his computer and say he want me to meet his friend on the internet. His name was Madu. I say no! I no want. But, Tommy, he know I like BGs.

Duguid: 'BGs'?

Joanna: BGs is Black Guys. Madu is a black guy with big cock. So Tommy and I have sex with computer open on bed in front of Madu. Madu very excited, wanking. After Tommy and I have sex, Tommy put computer between my legs on the bed and ask me to show Madu my pussy. Then I wanking for Madu, I see Madu wanking, and Tommy is wanking watching me. After some time Madu and I had orgasm, but not Tommy.

At this point Joanna starts crying. She looks upset. Mr Wong suggests taking another break. The interview continues again after 15 minutes.

Duguid: I am sorry Joanna, you are upset by these memories, but we need to know these facts. Please continue.

Joanna: After I was with many many men, in swing clubs in London, Paris, Barcelona and Budapest. In swing club, they feel me, give me orgasm, but I no fuck. Just blowjob. Tommy watch and wank.

Then after I do massage of men, here in Norway.

But also I have lover, he came every two weeks. He had with him viagra, baby oil and big vibrator. First he teach me dance, then he massage me and after we have anal sex. Lover no use condom, he no like. And Tommy no like anal sex.

Duguid: Why did you stop then?

Joanna: I start go church after friend visit me. I feel no good. It was like 2 years? Then pastor tell me about Tommy; he sent bad pictures of me on Facebook Messenger...so I say enough.

Joanna: Pastor say he help me, and he has spare room at his home. Pastor also said that Tommy break law that I should go to police. And to tell police that he force me to massage men and give happy ending.

Duguid: Thank you for telling us Joanna. You will be hearing from us soon.

Espen's Deliberations.

At my desk in my office I mulled over Tommy's predicament in light of what Joanna had said to the police. I had to defend Tommy against his ex-wife. It was obvious from the reading of the police transcript of the recording of the massage that she was not forced into any sexual encounters with the men. In fact, she enjoyed the encounters. She talked to "Thomas" as if he was a close friend, and not as an ordinary customer as she claimed to the investigators.

Unfortunately, Tommy shared those intimate pictures of Joanna to her pastor and to the men in her bible study group, apparently without her permission. 'Why would he do this?' I wondered. 'To fulfill another sexual fantasy?'

To the police, Joanna said he wanted to show her off since he was proud of her. "The pictures," Tommy told me, "were innocent and they could be seen in any men's magazine. It might also help her get a job."

Regarding the law, here in Norway it is legal for a person to sell sex to another. In short, a prostitute can sell sex without legal consequence to herself. However, it is not legal to buy sex. A "john" is breaking the law by paying the prostitute for sex, while the seller/prostitute of sexual services would not be prosecuted. The reason being is that the prostitute is viewed as a victim. It is often the case that those who sell sex are coerced to do so. It is also illegal to promote or facilitate prostitution.

Considering the charges the detective was leveling at Tommy, and given the severity and the scope of the prostitution (if the encounters were determined to be prostitution) the length of the sentence he is facing is between three months to six years in jail.

Joanna told the police that she engaged with those men unwillingly. In fact, she reported that Tommy was the one she worked for. She suggested he was her pimp! Joanna claimed Tommy benefited both financially and personally from her "enterprise."

Was she telling the truth? Was Tommy? And, if Tommy was right, what was her motive? Why did she press charges against her husband?

In Tommy's email to me, he included some attachments. These were the pictures of Joanna as a schoolgirl on a bed during a cyber "date" with one of the men from the chat site.

I clicked on the images using my laptop. I saw the images he shared, and they brightened up both my office and my face. I felt a stirring in my pants.

It was then my thoughts changed about this case.

This started making me feel different.

I rolled down the blinds behind me and locked my door. I turned off my mobile. I then undid my zip and slipped my hardening cock out of my pants. A box of tissues was ready for me, and I knew, then, that I was about to feel relief and comfort.

It was just me and Joanna. I didn't need to imagine her as I read a transcript. All I needed to do was to click through the evidence.

The sexy school girl Joanna unbuttoned her white top leaving her pink blue school tie draped between her naked tits. She seduced me by twisting her right nipple between her fingers as she sat on the bed.

You have got to have some perks in this trade, so what was the harm? I clicked on the first clip of her striptease. Then I watched that clip of her moaning from having her pussy slapped and poked at by the man. Her back arched as she enjoyed this feeling.

I imagined her purring to me: "Espen, you are so nice. You have such a nice cock bigger than Tommy's!"

I put this clip under a repeat mode, in my fantasy I then say to her "I am going to come here," as I point to her cleavage and shoot.

Joanna then says: "Please, quick Espen... I coming too!"

In my office chair, I quickly ejaculated into a tissue as I saw Joanna moaning from the orgasm the man in the clip gave her. She, then, massages the white milky load on her tits and smells it on her fingers and smiles at me, the viewer.

I imagine she says to me in her sexy mellow voice: "Espen, good job!"

And I smile and think to myself "this was my donation!"

It was then I had an idea. An unusual idea.

The email and the Happy Ending

Defense lawyers usually interview the witnesses. In this case, I did not have many witnesses, only the priest and her bible study group.

The right of the defendant's lawyer is that he can call upon the accused (Joanna) for a meeting, and she can have her lawyer present, too.

Joanna does not have to accept the counsel's request for preliminary questioning. In fact, any evidence given by the accused could be used in a court of law. I was taking a long shot. I wondered, what if I made the request in a way in which she would want to accept?

Maybe she had forgotten about this recording that Tommy had made in 2017? It was quite likely. And it was probably in her best interest that she read this transcript before the court hearing.

I doubted if I could use anything she said for Tommy's defense though. Also, one thing I secretly wanted to do was to meet her face to face. To meet this mysterious sexy woman.

After I cleaned myself up I opened my email. I wrote an email to Joanna's lawyer requesting an interview with her. I titled the email, "Massage Transcript 2019: Thomas," as a subject of the email to attract their attention.

As I typed, I looked at the pic of her big ass and wondered, "would she want donation?"

"Of course she would," I thought.

She was a bargaining woman as I concluded from reading the transcript. We could come up with an arrangement that was mutually beneficial for both parties. This was not, of course, for Tommy but for me.

My mail to the prosecutor asked him if there is a possibility of having an out of court settlement, given the evidence and the possibility of avoiding the embarrassment of the victim Joanna in court. The alternative would be for Tommy to admit his guilt and just meet the judge for sentencing. 'Tommy would not do that much time," I thought. 'Three months, maybe. Take a month off, and that would be two with it being Tommy's first criminal offense. Also that he could apply for an electronic tag for him, and he would not have to be in prison at all in those two months.'

I thought I could convince Tommy to admit he was guilty for the fact that he let his house be a place where prostitution took place. It seemed there was no doubt about that. I would sell Tommy on the advantages of pleading guilty: less time in jail, and perhaps he would have to pay some damages to Joanna. Yes, he could do that. It would be beneficial for both sides.

For me, though, I worked hard to be where I am now. There have been hours upon hours of studying to allow me to practice law in this firm. I have taken just one holiday a year since I started. This dedication has come at a cost. I am single, and I have absolutely no social life.

Everyday before I enter the building for work, I see that schoolgirl mural, and every night when I leave I see her again. There have been many nights I have gone to bed alone thinking about the girl in the mural. It was as if I was chained to her. I could not believe it when I saw the pictures of Joanna which Tommy sent me. Tommy was right! His wife was the splitting image of the girl in the mural.

As I fapped to her sexy pictures and clips, the girl in the mural came alive. I could hear her talk, see how she moved and how she made love. Before, my existence was just around my mobile and my laptop. My work was my main passion. Justice and the pursuit of justice was my professional goal. Now, I had the drudgery of the daily life of a lawyer dealing with divorces and the settlement of wills. This brought about a dull reality to me.

The photos and clips of Joanna meant I could suddenly be free from that damned image on the wall. Now, perhaps, I could see the real thing!

When I saw the pictures of Joanna in all her glory, it stirred something within me, something very deep within. She is now in my fantasies every working day, and suddenly the girl in the mural was reality!

Joanna also intrigued me. She was rich in terms of sexual experience, not like me, a novice. I deliberated that if I could help her out, she could help me.

It is illegal to buy sex in Norway, but legal for Joanna to sell sex. I knew I could cut a bargain with her..or maybe get a date, who knows?

...

12