All Comments on 'Sex for Silence'

by golasgil

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I gave it a five.

It was perfect. From the characters and their development, to the execution of the plot line. Please keep this going. Panther fan.

SexyShelSexyShelalmost 4 years ago
Well done.

If that was your first story then you have done a fine job !

braindumpbraindumpalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed the story

thanks for submitting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs a Part 2...!

Great job of detailing a dead end job, catching the perpetrator and handing out punishment. Would love to see what “tomorrow” brings...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I wish I was that secretary... I'd let you have your way with me every day....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

awesome when is part two?

Bear_TrainerBear_Traineralmost 4 years ago

How about a part two?

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4ualmost 4 years ago
Well Done!

It's hard to believe that this is your first writing attempt here. I'm no expert, but for me your plot and character development were near perfect. And even more importantly, for this forum, the sexual encounters and motivation were spot on!

Please keep writing!

Tom

HartMannHartMannalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Fabulous how you describe the dreary scene, the small limited world of a small company, the characters high in colour. Just love it. And the sex scenes? I say: wow! Just: WOW!

Either you are a professional writer or a natural born pro, but this is so far above all the "this is my frist attempt at...." on this site.... Great stuff, well served.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Damn that was hot, perfect mix of outrage and unwilling desire.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

I think she likes you, as much as she fears you. Hell Sam shaved her snatch (!) for you. Do us proud. No retreat, no surrender

AlexanderVIAlexanderVIover 2 years ago

Outstanding! You describe the sex better than most. 5 stars

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship and a grand sexual adventure. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergolasgil@golasgil
I've read a lot of stories at Literotica and thoroughly enjoyed them. I decided recently to try and write a story or two and I've enjoyed the process. I don't always find the time to write so my output will probably be a bit patchy for which I ask your forgiveness in advance...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES