Sex for Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum."

She started to try and pull back from my cock but I wouldn't let her. She started to push back a bit harder looking more and more panicked, but doormat Phil had left the building. With both hands firmly on her head I came in her mouth and throat like I'd never come before.

Sam coughed and spluttered and the cum started to dribble out of her mouth and on to her blouse.

"You bastard!" she shouted.

"Oh, we haven't even started."

Her anger vanished. She suddenly looked like a deer in the headlights.

"What do you mean?"

"Weren't you listening you cum guzzling slut? You are going to fuck me whenever I want, wherever I want and as of right now I want to fuck you on your desk."

"But surely you didn't..."

Her voice tailed off. She couldn't comprehend the change in me. It was so foreign. Where was nice 'Hugh'? Where had this fierce, angry man come from?

I reached down and lifted her up with my hands under her arms. She staggered a bit against the desk and I ripped open her cum stained blouse. She was wearing a very plain, slightly grey bra.

"Take it off."

She slowly started to remove her blouse looking warily at me. It wasn't cold but her nipples were showing through the ugly underwear. I grinned like a wolf. She took off her bra, letting it fall to the floor, before her hands moved to cover her beautiful, perky breasts. She had a stunning petite body. Perky B-cup tits with small hard nipples that stuck out like little nuts waiting to be chewed on.

"Ah, Ah! Move your hands away. Now take off your panties. Leave the skirt."

She started moving more quickly. Her breathing was faster as she removed her equally non-descript panties. They had a most spot on them which she was trying to hide. I grinned even more widely. So, our little thief was getting off on this?

"If you don't have nicer underwear then you shouldn't wear any. I don't want to see these old granny knickers ever again."

Her eyes flared again and she just gave a minimal nod.

I looked down. Her short skirt was a thing of beauty. It was pleated and came to just above the knee. It flared out nicely and highlighted her beautiful legs and rear.

"Turn around."

She just looked at me, eyes on fire. Just anger? I wasn't sure. I firmly took her by the shoulders, turned her around and bent her forwards over her desk. The skirt rose slowly up her legs until it was just covering her bottom. I flipped her skirt up over her back. By all the gods she had the most stunning little arse I'd ever seen!

And I could smell her pussy. She didn't shave and there was more hair there than I liked. Without giving her a chance to prepare I thrust two fingers into her pussy. She gasped at the intrusion. Her snatch was soaked.

"You dirty bitch."

I slapped her right arse cheek, a little harder than I'd meant to and got a small yelp and more pussy juice. I did it again. And again. Her beautiful arse barely quivered.

I was rock hard again. My cock couldn't believe the amazing sight in front of it and it was straining at the leash. I spat on my hand and she flinched. I carefully moistened my cock and leaned over near her ear.

"Beg for it."

She mewled quietly but didn't say anything. I spanked her other arse cheek. Five times, harder and harder.

"Beg for it."

"Please..." A whisper.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me."

"Louder."

"Please fuck me. I'm so wet, please fuck me!"

I lined up my cock, grabbed her by the hips and sank my cock into her soft depths. All the air left her lungs in one go. I nearly came on the spot. She felt amazing.

I started to slowly work my way in and out of her. By the fourth stroke she was pushing back.

"You dirty cum slut."

I slapped her arse again and I felt a shiver go through her pussy as she groaned. She pushed back harder, and I started to pick up my speed. This bitch had been stealing from me and now she damn well owed me.

The slap of my balls on her pussy lips and my thighs on her arse filled the room. I reached forward and grabbed her by the elbows pulling her half way upright. Her lovely breasts were exposed and bounced beautifully as I drove my cock into her as hard as I could.

I dropped her arms and she started squealing as I grabbed her tits. I pinched her nipples and she came hard. I continued fucking her for all I was worth. I moved my hands to those stunning arse cheeks. I started squeezing them hard and then just pushed the tip of my thumb, lubricated in her juices, in to her rosebud.

She came like an earthquake and I shot my load deep inside her.

We both stayed that way for a minute breathing hard. Then I pulled out of her dripping snatch.

"Suck my cock clean," I ordered.

Her eyes flashed again and I saw her hesitate before she dropped to her knees. She stared up into my eyes and started to lick and suck our juices off my cock.

My phone rang. The caller ID said Home.

"Hell..."

"Well, have you fixed it?"

"I.."

"Because you'd better or else."

"Or else what?" I suddenly exploded. "Or else no sex? Like that's a threat. Or else you'll treat me worse than you already do? Or else what? Come on I'm waiting."

The line went very quiet. All I could hear in that moment was Sam sucking on my cock and my wife trying to figure out what to say. A first if ever there was one. I decided that I'd had enough.

"We'll sort this out when I get home," I said and hung up.

I pulled my cock from Sam's mouth and tidied myself up.

"Fix the financial mess that you've made. Get me my money back and make sure that if you wear underwear tomorrow it's something that doesn't look like it belongs to your grandmother."

With that I turned and left.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

The following day I had plenty to think through as I drove into work.

The previous night had been a full-on shouting match that had ended in slammed doors, tears and threats from my wife. I gave no ultimatums but knew that I didn't want to remain married to a woman that didn't respect or love me. That morning we didn't say a word to each other. She was using her patented silent treatment. It was a blessed relief from the nagging.

I was civil as I left for work. She looked like she was chewing a wasp.

I couldn't wait to get to work.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

I didn't get a chance to see Sam by herself until early in the afternoon.

First thing that morning she had been quiet but looked satisfied with herself when I did see her. Her amazing brown eyes looked daggers at me as I went past. I began to wonder if I'd missed something. I started to analyse the previous evening. I began to get hard just thinking about what had happened. I wondered if I'd left her a loophole. I knew that there weren't any internal security cameras, so it wasn't that.

It gnawed away at me all morning.

Lunch came and went and then Tony called a sales meeting for the three unfortunate sales people. That was his opportunity to grandstand, tell them how he could be doing a better job and generally waste two hours of their lives. Dennis wasn't in and the marketing lady was away at a conference so I took the opportunity to go down to Sam's office.

She was sitting in a far frumpier looking outfit than the previous day. A cream coloured blouse paired with a trouser suit in a dodgy brown colour. What was she thinking?

The door was open. I knocked on the door jamb. She looked up a little startled, colour rising in her cheeks. But her lips were pressed together in anger, and was that some sense of satisfaction I saw? My stomach turned slightly. What had I missed?

"Where's my money Sam?"

"I decided to keep it."

"What?"

"You heard me." Confident, brash and angry. "I was here until late but there's no trace now of the money that I took. All the accounts are as they should be - just a few thousand pounds light. Nothing that anyone could point to. And thanks for the idea of taking money direct from the renewals - you're right Tony and Dennis won't miss it. I've got that set up too. I think I'll go to the Maldives this summer."

She twirled her hair round her finger as she smugly smiled.

"So you and your perverted game are finished. I've asked Dennis for an HR meeting at 4pm and I'm going to get you fired for sexual harassment and rape. You're going to prison...Hugh." She knew I hated that.

My mind was in a whirl.

"And I got Adam in IT to give me access to my email account on the server. And to yours. He's always been sweet on me. Drooling all over me every chance he gets poor sap. So nice try but you're done."

She was so pleased with herself.

I grinned at her and her smile faltered.

I pulled out my phone and stopped the recording. I started it again and you could hear her voice nice and clearly as she said, "I decided to keep it".

Her face was a picture.

"I think that the Maldives sounds great Sam. But you're going to have to make that HR meeting about new procedures or something because otherwise the screenshot of what you've done and the recording of you admitting it are going to put you behind bars, not me. I told you, I don't give a shit about Tony or Dennis but you will make it right for me and the other employees."

She was stunned, her mouth open, disbelieving.

"Now get your arse home and changed into something sexy. And make sure that you're here at 5.30pm because you've got a date with my cock. I told you - whenever I want, wherever I want."

And with that I turned away and left her staring after me in horror.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

I immediately went back to my desk and checked my email. Sure enough the email from her with the screenshot was gone. Smart girl.

Even though my mobile phone connection was painfully slow I made sure that I uploaded my recording to two different cloud sites. I didn't use my work PC at all. I made sure that there was no trace of what I was doing on our network. I'd been a bit lax with the screenshot that I'd sent to my personal account too, so I saved that separately just in case she was trying to get Adam to help her again. I even changed the password on my personal account and deleted any cached passwords and history so that there was no angle that she might use.

About thirty minutes later, I was midway through a call with one our customers when Adam came through the door. Our IT manager was a fairly typical IT nerd. He had black glasses, was wearing a short-sleeved white shirt, and shapeless black trousers. He was a bit out of shape, wore a cartoon tie (today's one had Elma Fudd on it) and greased back hair. He was a very talented tech guy and we were lucky to have him. At least that's how I normally felt.

He waited patiently for my call to end.

"Hi Adam," I said as I put the phone down, "What's up? We don't usually see you up here." We usually got the Adam summons to go down to his basement.

"Hi Phil. We've been having some issues with Vodafone and they've asked me to check a few things. You're the only one with the new Nokia handset so I need to run some tests. Can I borrow it for an hour or so?"

So, this is what they'd come up with - the dirty bitch was still trying to wriggle out of it. And I knew that Adam would do anything for Sam.

"I just have one more call to make. I'll bring it down to you if you like - save you waiting."

"Really?" he said, surprised.

"Well, if it's only for an hour then sure. I need it back though."

He beamed like a cat that had got the cream.

"Oh no problem, you'll get it back as soon as I've found the issue."

"Great. Thanks Adam," I said, and he turned and left.

I quickly checked the phone over for any kind of stored passwords. I also deleted the apps that I'd used to access the online storage. I was about to head downstairs and then thought again. What are the chances that I'd left something that he could use? I had no idea but Adam probably did. So I triggered a factory reset of the phone deleting everything.

I went down the stairs and into his den. He had a bunch of things open on his screen which he quickly minimised.

"Here's the phone Adam."

"Thanks Phil, this shouldn't take long," his face still looking happier than he had any right to be.

"I figured that you'd need a good clean base to troubleshoot from so I factory reset it for you."

"You what?" he said, his face falling.

"Just saving you time," I said and turned and went back up the stairs, hoping like hell that I'd done enough.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

Shortly after 4pm my desk phone range. It was Dennis. My heart sank. They'd found something.

"Hi Phil."

"Er...Hi Dennis."

"Phil, I forgot to say thank you for getting the mailer out last night. And next time maybe call me instead of Tony for sign off if it's late."

"Oh right. Yes of course. You're welcome," I babbled, just relieved. My heart rate slowly came down from the stratosphere.

"OK, see you later."

"Thanks, Dennis." And the phone line went dead.

The sales team slowly trooped back into the office, the life thoroughly sucked out of them after two hours of being Tony-ed. They'd be out of here about ten seconds after Tony's G-Wagon had turned out of the car park.

Almost as soon as I'd put the phone down it rang again. Adam.

"You can come and get your phone if you like." I tried to read something, anything from his voice but couldn't.

"OK, thanks Adam."

I headed back down stairs and collected the phone. He was looking at me a bit strangely but handed the phone back.

"So did you get what you needed?" I asked him, all innocence.

"Err...No." He said. "I don't think the problem is at their end."

"Oh. That's a shame. Is there any point in me getting my phone set up again or do you think you're finished with it?"

He looked at me again, "No, I'm done now."

I tried to read him again but failed. Did he find anything? Did he have access to stuff that could help him? Frustrated I made my way back up the stairs.

The final hour of the day crawled by. The office banter passed me by. Even the usual barbs that Warren saved up for Steve passed me by as I wondered whether I'd done enough to cover myself. There was only one way to find out the answer.

Fifteen minutes later the odious Steve finally left and I had our floor of the office to myself. I called the bank again and after more Vivaldi I got confirmation that there had been no payment into my account. I was angry now. Not only was she stealing she still hadn't fixed it.

I closed up my laptop and packed my bag. After quickly making sure that the car park was clear I made my way down the stairs. Her office door was open and Sam was sitting behind her desk looking downcast. She had changed into a faintly transparent blouse that showed plenty of cleavage. She had a bit more makeup on than usual and those beautiful brown eyes were smoky and deep as she looked up at me.

I suddenly realised that it had worked. Adam hadn't found anything. Her final throw of the dice had failed. Relief flooded through me and I was overwhelmed with a flood of adrenalin and confidence.

I walked up to her desk and slammed my hand down on it making her jump.

"Where's my money Sam?"

"I-I couldn't risk changing anything until they'd gone. I've just authorised the transfer to your account."

"Show me."

She quickly turned her screen towards me to show the transfer and the change to my account. I moved to her side of the desk to see the screen better. Sam was breathing heavily as I looked over her shoulder. Her nipples were sticking out through the bra and blouse. I stepped back from the screen satisfied that at least I'd be able to pay my mortgage.

I looked at her. Her hand was trembling near the mouse. When she saw that I'd noticed she quickly moved it.

"Stand up," I ordered.

There was no delay this time. As she stood I noticed that she'd changed into a short pencil skirt that did wonders for her rear end. I started to get hard in anticipation.

"Strip for me."

She looked wretched. Doormat Phil might have broken at that point but not the new Phil. She started to undress. First the blouse revealing her lovely round apples encased in a lacy, black bra. They looked more than good enough to eat.

"Now the skirt. But turn around and bend over while you take it off."

Her face flushed red and I could see her biting her lip to stop the retort that she obviously wanted to make. But her nipples were standing out proud and firm and I caught a whiff of her musk. So, the body was willing...

She slipped the skirt down highlighting a matching black thong and joy of joys a set of suspenders! What an incredible sight! She peeked back and must have seen from my expression the effect that she'd had on me. My mouth was open and my cock was already rock hard as she stepped out of the skirt wearing a nice set of heels. She kicked the skirt off to one side.

"The bra." I ordered.

She slowly reached up to unclip her bra, her face still flushed, her breathing getting faster and that amazing musky smell getting stronger. The material unfolded from her tits leaving them standing proud. Her erect pink nipples begging to be sucked on.

I couldn't help myself and moved over and cupped her luscious tits in my hands. They were a perfect fit. No sag just stunning natural boobs. I tweaked the nipples and she vibrated as she stood on display. I bent down and licked her breasts focusing on the areola and then sucking her nipples before grating my teeth over them. She made a small squeaking sound which she immediately suppressed.

I couldn't wait any longer, "Unzip me."

She moved closer and instead of just unzipping me she undid my belt, then the zip and the fastening on the trousers allowing them to fall to the floor. She dragged my boxers down with her as she sank to her knees in front of my cock.

Her eyes held mine again as she slowly took my cock into her mouth. I let her set the pace this time. I was I no hurry whatsoever and she was putting on a cock-sucking masterclass.

"You dirty slut. You love sucking a cock don't you?"

If anything the smell from her pussy increased. She was definitely getting off on this. I pulled out of her mouth, much to her surprise, and lifted her petite little body upright until she was leaning back with her perfect bottom perched on the edge of the desk. I dropped down to enjoy the view of her moist pussy.

"You filthy whore!" I exclaimed as I realised that she had shaved her pussy.

All that hair was gone and I could see the signs of her increasing excitement around her engorged lips. Her pussy was beautiful, with small outer lips and a lovely pink colour. I couldn't resist any longer. My tongue reached out to lick around her outer lips, tasting her musky scent and enjoying her taste.

Her body jerked slightly and I grabbed her arse cheeks with both hands and pulled my face into her stunning snatch. She cried out in pleasure as I found her nub and used my tongue to send her over the edge. She went off like a skyrocket! I must be fulfilling some deep dark sexual fantasies for the thieving slut to have come so hard.

I stuffed two fingers hard into her and sucked hard on her clit and she vibrated on the desktop. In just a minute or two she let out an unintelligible sound "Cuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!". Her body wanted this so badly but her brain wouldn't let her admit it. Her eyes had rolled back and her juices were flowing as I stood up.

I enjoyed her tits again before lying her back on to the desk. I hooked my elbows under her knees and found my cock at the perfect height to meet her drenched pussy. I slowly eased into her enjoying every moment as she lay back with her arms crossed over her face. This meant that her marvellous breasts were more on display than ever.

I could feel the fabric of her stockings rubbing against my thighs as I eased my cock into her pussy. She grunted and made another indeterminate noise as I bottomed out against her cervix. I started to thrust in and out of my little fuck doll. She still wouldn't look at me as I fucked her but her body was loving every minute. As I thrust harder her beautiful breasts bounced delightfully on her chest.