Sex for Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leant forward and sucked on the nipples biting down on the right one as I slammed home harder in her pussy. She came again and that did it for me as I emptied myself inside her, shot after shot dribbling down from her pussy as I drew out of her. Our juices mixed and dripped as gravity took hold.

As my cock slid out I couldn't help but enjoy the stunning view of her arse and the moisture dripping down it. I used my middle finger to massage the juices around her little arsehole. Her arms came down from her face at that.

"No. No, please don't."

"It won't hurt Sam. It feels good doesn't it? Can't you feel how good it feels with my finger inside your little arsehole?"

"No...I...I..."

I started working on her pussy with my other hand diddling her clit as I finger fucked both her holes. I added an extra finger into both at the same time and she shrieked at the intrusion but her body pressed back into them. Gods she was tight!

I pulled her up to her feet and turned her around, bending her back over the desk. Our mixed come running everywhere. I was hard as a rock again just thinking of this.

But now I pulled her stunning cheeks apart and slowly started to ease my cock against her little arsehole.

"Please! I don't want this! I can't stand it when...Aaaahhhhhh!!"

Her arse was so slick with our juices and her body so willing that the head of my cock slotted inside her with minimal effort.

She started to pant as I waited for her arse to adjust to the feeling of a cock inside it. At the same time I fingered her clit and very slowly twisted and turned my body moving my cock tiny amounts inside her.

Her vice like grip on my cock slowly relaxed and I started to push into her incredibly tight rear end.

She was gasping and vibrating with the sensations running through her body. As I finally lodged my cock deep within her arsehole I leaned over to her ear and said quietly,

"What do you want?"

"I...I...I..."

"Tell me you little cum whore." She twitched underneath me at my abuse. "Tell me what you want. Beg me for what you want."

My cock throbbed inside her arsehole. Her tits were pressed firmly into the desk, little half-moons spread out either side of her rib cage. She turned her head back towards me. Those eyes... those amazing, fiery eyes burning with desire and shame.

"...fuck me..."

She knew it was too quiet.

"Fuck my arse."

"Fuck my arse what?"

"Fuck my arse, please!!" she cried.

That image of Sam is lodged in my brain to this day as one of the most erotic things I've ever seen.

I drew my cock almost all the way out making sure it was thoroughly coated in our mixed juices and taking a moment to appreciate the perfection of her arse and then I started to fuck her.

There was no finesse. No holding back. I just took my pleasure from her as she finally gave into her urge to cry out and embrace the sensations flowing through her body.

She worked her clit hard as I ravished her arsehole, slapping her arse cheeks and feeling small quakes going off inside her as she came again and again.

I was in seventh heaven and exploded deep inside her bowels. I almost crushed her as I collapsed on top of her, my cock still firmly lodged inside her delectable rear.

Eventually I stood up and with enormous regret pulled out of her. She lay there looking thoroughly fucked.

I cleaned myself off, pulled up my trousers and surveyed her stunning form.

"You've got the whole weekend to think about what you think would please me most when I come in on Monday," I said. With that I turned and left.