Sex-Fu

Story Info
A daring new sport see's trans girls compete in a tournament.
8.3k words
4.53
5.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlomo
chlomo
244 Followers

This features trans women and is a parody of martial art shows/anime's and doesn't represent trans people in general and definitely not the martial arts scene.

If you told me what I'd currently be doing 15 years ago I'd have burst out laughing. But here I am, sliding into my sports bra, the 10 year old boy now a grown woman. Pulling up my thigh high socks, I did up my regulation shoes and got out the lube bottle. "I'm a sports star, people came here to see me fight, they came here to see me win." I said to myself, applying the lubricant to my ass. After psyching myself up I walked into the inspection room where the one of the attendants dropped to his knees and inspected my ass. I nodded politely, I bet he anticipated this would be his future job just as much as I did, as in, not at all. After a few probing fingers he stood up and grabbed a clipboard and ticked a few things off before smiling and pointing down the corridor.

I did a little dance to limber myself up as I walked past the other dressing rooms for the other athletes, I'd be competing against some of the world's best in the upcoming days if this went well, whilst I was a disgrace to my family for more reasons than I could count, I was a hero in the eyes of the people of my country, well, some of them. My picture wasn't quite ready to be on billboards, but my face was on t-shirts; I had fans. I received fan-mail, and whilst most of it was genuine support, most of it required you to go through it with a fine comb to filter out the obscenities. I approached the next attendant who dispensed the viagra. It was a given, considering how long some matches went on for, you really couldn't do with going flaccid halfway through, the early days of the sport were grim. Soft cocks ruined a match, many disqualifications and too many draw's over victory's and losses. But every sport has it's transitorily phase, to refine it. I'd not been there at the start, but when I first competed, they knew I was good.

I danced around for a bit waiting for the tablets to kick in, in no time at all I was jumping around with my girl dick bouncing proudly around with me. I was pretty big, not the biggest in the competition, but definitely not in the smallest. You had to be fairly big to compete, if you were too small then you were disqualified. This really wasn't a sport everyone could compete in. Like tall people were good at basketball, people with big dicks were good at Sex-Fu. I gave my shaft a little stroke and signalled I was ready.

A door opened up to reveal a long, dark corridor with a glowing light and the murmuring of an eager crowd at the end. I walked along slowly, stroking my shaft again until I emerged into the light the crowd roared at my appearance as I stepped out into the arena. I smiled broadly and waved, I loved the attention really.

"Here she is folks! Last year's semi-finalist in today's final qualifying stage! Cassie Smash!" yelled the announcer.

The crowd roared again, cheering loudly. Unlike most sports, we all used stage names all the time. I didn't know the real names of half of my opponents or even some of my teammates. But that's who I'd be going up against today though, one of my teammates, specifically Sammie. Whoever won would be representing our country in the internationals.

"And her opponent, last years gold trophy winner, Sammie Chaos! Just look at that dick, she's pumped and ready as usual!" the announcer bellowed with the normal enthusiasm for an announcer, which was way too much.

Dick size wasn't everything in this sport, but it did help. She knew it, I knew it. I was at a disadvantage there, but her biggest weaknesses were on her chest. She had much bigger boobs too. We were both trained by the same master, we both knew how to exploit each others weaknesses to cum first.

I walked up to the large mat in the middle, Sammie followed. We'd known each other for years and had sparred a lot, but this time it was for real, who won here would go on to represent her country. It was quite a lot of pressure to put on a friendship.

"Alright folks, lets go over the rules once again! Each combatant must use their opponents body to orgasm, and the first one to cum wins. If a combatant is brought to anal orgasm by their opponent, they automatically lose and masturbating of any kind will result in disqualification." the announcer explained, as enthusiastically as he could for the content.

We'd heard it all before. I took a deep breath and walked into the middle of the arena, looking around at all the crowd as they suddenly dimmed the lights around us, you couldn't have distractions. All I could see now was Sammie and her big threatening girl dick.

"Good luck Cassie, you'll need it." Sammie said with more than a little smugness.

I smirked and replied, "I don't need luck, you're getting smashed." I was confident.

A siren sounded and the fight began, Sammie started off aggressively as she charged towards me, she was taller than me and the image of her running towards me was intimidating, but it was a sloppy technique. I started running towards her too, she was going for my mouth I could sense it. As we were about to meet, I did a slide and managed to get between her legs and roll behind her. Sammie had to take her time to stop and turn but it was too late, I'd already got up and behind her. Grabbing her arms from behind I slid my girl dick into her ass and she gasped with shock, the lube let it slide right in. I began pumping her from behind. She wriggled in defiance to throw me off, but I had her good. I continued to fuck her ass as she struggled, we trained together, I knew what she would try next. I could feel her trying to shift her weight to throw herself back and crush me underneath her, but I moved my arms up to her breasts and gave her nipples a firm squeeze. She let out a whimper, I had her now.

Sammie was close to cumming, I could sense it, if she came I'd win, but she wasn't ready to give in. She crunched her elbows down on my wrists so I had to let go, the force caused me to pull out of her ass and fall backwards onto the floor. She staggered as she turned around as I got up, her dick was in my face before I could react and it suddenly entered my mouth. Biting down would be instant disqualification and there were only so many ways you can combat a large girl dick in your mouth. Sammie clamped her hands down on my head and fucked my face with vengeance. I put my hands on her thighs and pushed her dick slowly out of my mouth, exerting great force to push her away from me. She was strong, but I was stronger and though she tried to keep fucking my mouth, her drool covered dick left my mouth. I gasped for air as she let my head go stumbling backwards, now was my chance! I leapt to my feet and ran towards her and used her knee to jump into the air slid my girl dick into her mouth, wrapping my legs around her head and shoulders. I looked down at Sammie's alarmed eyes as I fucked her mouth whilst using her head to stay stable, she staggered around the arena trying to pry my legs off of her face but it was too late. I came.

The crowd waited in silence as I let go, my girl dick dripping with cum. Sammie knew she'd lost, spitting the cum out onto the floor.

"And there you have it! Cassie Smash win's! What an amazing match against two incredible fighters, I've never seen such leg strength in my life, what a move! The agility! But let's give a big hand to Sammie Chaos what a great fight with so many close calls!" The announcer yelled again, the crowd responded with another loud round of applause as the lights came back on.

I walked over to Sammie and gave her a hug, she returned it and whispered in my ear.

"You're good kiddo, I always knew you'd beat me one day, you're just too damn fast haha."

"You're still the best Sammie, I'll always look up to you." I replied, knowing full well that this may be the last time I get to see her for a while.

The next few days were a rush, there was a lot of publicity, chatting to fans and to my surprise, my face was now appearing on late night shows, because of course, the sport wasn't really something for daytime tv. Chatting to fans was just as atrocious as you'd think it would be, I'd been reduced to a pair of tits and a dick in most conversations with the word "measurements" coming up more often than I'd ever wanted to. My gym master; Polly, was in there to defend me in these cases, she was the one who trained me and Sammie. She competed in previous years but never made it as far as I did, but it wasn't really fair, the rules back then were different and if she was competing today she would probably spank me, both literally and figuratively. Anytime the interviews got too personal she'd jump in and bring up tactics, and she was right. The sport was still new, but everyone assumed if you had a bigger dick you'd just win, but that wasn't it as I'd proved today, strength and agility obviously played a part, but more than anything was tactics.

When you fight someone, like normal martial arts, your goal is always to defeat your opponent and protect yourself and this is true for Sex-Fu as well, but when you fight you can use your arms, legs or even weapons. In Sex-Fu, it's fuck or be fucked, you've got to outsmart your opponent to access her weak point, be it her ass or her mouth, I've seen victories in the past given to someone who managed to fuck their opponents breasts and cum. The options are limited so creativity is important, and whilst hitting someone from behind is viewed as cowardly in some sports, doing it here is encouraged, how else will you access their ass? Bottom line, tactics are important.

Polly was quick to shut down arguments about the normal stuff the sport faced, the ever prevalent "What if they cum prematurely?" question arose at every interview.

"Look, these girls are professionals. Cumming prematurely ends the match in a draw, all the girls know that, it's on par with masturbating before the fight! It just isn't going to help, they've got a time limit for a reason, if you cum in under 20 seconds then it's a draw." Polly explained fervently.

After the interview I went home. I lived alone, in a cheap apartment complex on the 14th floor, looking out among the city lights of my hometown. People tell you that being on TV and being famous is this glitzy dazzling experience where you spend every night partying it down, but I was an athlete. I couldn't drink, I didn't have money really or friends, my sport had alienated me from the rest of the world. I popped a meal into the microwave and opened some fan mail whilst it whirred around. Fan mail was nice, mostly. The people who wrote in were usually other trans women who supported me, though there were others who despised me, accusing me of hurting the image of trans people, you couldn't win. Others were not really the kind of supportive I was after; fan art with vastly inaccurate proportions and so many details missing from my face, it looked like they had never even noticed my face in any of the fights.

This wasn't a glamorous sport, I wasn't a legend, I was a novelty... and everyone knew it.

The next day was my plane trip up country to where this years internationals were being held, I hated plane rides. I was recognised a few times and there were plenty of guys who clocked me as Cassie Smash, but with their wives and girlfriends next to them they just smiled as they walked away, it was of course shameful to know who I was.

I'd be competing against 4 other fighters from the few countries that competed, it was no surprise that many countries didn't want to engage in the sport and a lot of those who did, didn't have athletes that could pass the bar. Let's be honest, the physical requirements were high. Other genders had engaged in the sport before the success of the trans girl league, the cis girl league was struggling to get off the ground with all the factors at play to make it work for them and the male league was just trying to find appeal. Most athletes had a go at it and then just dropped out to do porn instead, less physically demanding.

The countries competing were; Japan, America, England and Brazil. This was the same number as the last two years, it was a bit disappointing but since there was a lack of combatants it made it hard to have a functioning tournament.

I was representing England, for Japan there was the legendary "Poko" or "Poko The Terror", an overwhelmingly cute girl with straight black hair and a slim build, she carried with her a shady history of finding ways to bend the rules, she had a lot of victories under her belt but she also drew the most controversy, fighting against her was not going to be fun. She was the only person competing that was smaller than me in pretty much every way, but she earned that suffix, she was tenacious.

Representing America was "Queen Milky", she was huge; the tallest and physically the strongest combatant the sport had ever seen, her dick was legendarily big as were her fake tits. They didn't call her "Milky" for nothing, as she also had unnaturally large balls for a trans girl. She drew a different kind of controversy. It was silly to suggest drugs in a competition with trans girls, we were all on hormones, but rumours of her using stuff that wasn't approved by the board were always rampant, but never proved. She was relatively new and shot up the ranks quickly by overpowering her opponents with her sheer strength, fighting her would not be fun either, but nothing in this sport was ever easy.

And finally Brazil; this years freshest face. They had only joined this year since France had dropped out, they put forward their new girl; Iara Bacana "Iara Awesome". She was young and besides that, I knew nothing about her, she was new after all.

We all had our own accommodations, they weren't exactly flashy but it was nicer than my apartment. The company that ran the event was always very good to us, but we were making it money, so they had to be. I was staying with Polly who wanted to go, none of her other students had ever made it this far and she loved doing the talking, which is great, cos I was only really good at cheesy one liners and when it came to regimen talks I just took whatever Polly gave me and kept to my diet. She was more than my coach, she was my friend on this lonely journey, and personal trainer and dietician all rolled into one. But unlike many of the other professionals I encountered on the journey here, there was a sincerity to Polly that was absent in other members in the scene, she was real. She meant what she said, she cared. The sporting world lacks empathy, anyone can tell you that, so to find it was rare.

"I can't believe we're here." she said nostalgically, looking out the windows to the cityscape below us.

"Wonder who I'm up against first?" I asked, my head full of thoughts about tomorrow.

"You're up against Iara. I saw the match up sheets. We don't know anything about her really, but from her promo materials I'd say she's around your height and build, so it'll be a pretty fair fight." Polly explained.

I let out a sigh of relief, equal ground was preferable but rarely ever achieved, Sammie was bigger than me and she was my only sparring partner for ages, the problem with the requirements of the sport was that so many people weren't qualified to even spar against us let alone have the skill and technique to allow me to grow.

"The most important thing is I don't have to fight both of the other two, Milky is intimidating as an opponent and Poko will probably cheat." I replied.

"Cass! You can't assume Poko will cheat! This is a proper event, they won't tolerate that here. But, yeah watch out for her, she's a sneaky bitch." said Polly, smiling.

I laughed, if she did cheat, the most I could do was hope they notice and disqualify her. I'd looked up her track history online before and it stank. In the past 12 fights she'd been accused of cheating 7 times. I didn't know how anyone could have integrity as an athlete and be accused of cheating so many times. But I guess the point was that she didn't have any integrity.

Milky though, all I could do was hope I was faster than her. A dick as long as hers would probably push me to orgasm alarmingly fast, but that depends on the age old saying of 'how she uses it'.

I forgot I was talking to Polly and laid back on the bed, drifting in and out of thoughts for a while. I was up first in tomorrows fight against an opponent I'd never faced before. Iara Awesome. Knowing her build was the same as mine opened doors to all kind of opportunities. Equal grounding always lead to some of the most unpredictable matches I found.

Before I realised it I fell asleep.

The crowd roared outside, this was the biggest event I'd ever done. I was used to big crowds, but this was daunting. I worked in the lubricant as Polly stood in front of me saying encouraging words, her voice disappeared into silence and she vanished as I closed my eyes tight and focused inwards, the crowd eventually faded out and I visualised myself in the arena. Swooping and performing grapples, retaliating to imagined attacks. Okay, let's go. I psyched myself up and jumped on the spot for a few seconds, loosening up.

After inspection, I walked along a similar long tunnel that carried the echoed cheers of the crowd, Iara was already out there, I could hear the announcer booming her name. Polly had thrown a cape around me with the trans flag on it, it was very pretty, I hope it inspired someone somewhere, but my skeptical side said it would be lost on most of the crowd.

"Presenting Cassie Smash!" came the energetic voice of the announcer as as I emerged into the crowd, throwing my little cape around in a twirl as I did a pose. I wasn't one for dramatics, but these people hadn't seen me in person before so I might as well go all-out. I threw the cape high into the air and conflicting air currents from the overhead fans blew it into the crowd where it was snatched up immediately by screaming fans. Unlike a lot of sports, the crowds in events like these were as far from respectful as you can possibly imagine, they'd be here on the pitch asking to touch my ass if the guards weren't around the edge of the ring.

I looked across the arena, there she was, Iara was smiling coyly. I walked up to the edge of the ring and did a little bow to her, she responded with a sarcastically performed curtsey, guess I couldn't expect modesty from someone with 'Awesome' for a stage name.

"Audience! Are you ready for the opening round in this year's tournament, with the world renowned Iara Awesome taking on the English powerhouse; Cassie Smash!" yelled the announcer, to great response to the crowd. The lights dimmed and the crowd were suspended into darkness, this was all they could do to reduce the distractions.

We both walked up to the line, fully erect and ready, even our dicks were similar size, though I was girthier. This would be interesting.

"Commence!" yelled the announcer as we both changed stances, Iara sunk down low and I swayed side to side, moving towards her.

I walked to the middle of the arena, but she stood still, waiting for me to attack first. I knew it was a trap but I went for it anyway, lunging forwards. Iara swiftly moved towards me and rolled around me, looping her arm into mine in an attempt to grab me from behind, but I twisted too, and her other arm couldn't connect, sending us swinging apart. I used more force than her and she was now facing away from me which gave me a chance to lunge at her again, grabbing both her arms from behind and with one swift move, I was inside her. She let out a yelp as my girl dick slid right inside her. She wriggled as I began pumping her, this was going easier than I expected, until she did the unexpected. Lowering herself, she dug her heels into the arena floor and pushed me backwards, I fell onto my back, but to her surprise, I didn't let go as she fell on top of me, the force sent my girl dick thrusting into her violently and she let out a cry as I slammed into her.

chlomo
chlomo
244 Followers