Sex-Fu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milky stood up, and began stroking her dick with a look of pure anger on her face. I walked towards her, smiling. She let go of her dick and put her arms out as she prepared for another lunge. I feinted a dodge to the right and she responded by lunging to the right, but I quickly moved to the left as she fell forwards. In her moment of vulnerability I leapt forwards, grabbing her giant tits from behind and sliding my dick into her. I found her nipples and gave them a hard pinch as I fucked her ass. She flailed around weakly trying to reach back and grab me. I fucked her ass hard and fast and kept pinching her nipples, she let out a moan and in a last ditch attempt to stop me, threw herself backwards with me underneath her.

She landed on top of me with a thud as my dick was thrusted deep into her. She squealed loudly and let out a whimper. Underneath her, the impact winded me and I pushed her up and off of me, she put up no resistance and rolled onto her hands and knees quivering and convulsing as her dick suddenly erupted with cum, a torrent of it covering the floor, the crowd roared, the camera zoomed in on me and I made a gun shape with my finger and pointed at her. "Smashed." I said with a smile.

Milky fell onto her side, defeated as the crowd cheered. Her attempt to get me off of her must have made me hit her p-spot.

"Cassie Smash wins!!!" Yelled Rex over the speakers, the crowd went nuts, people jumped up and down as cheers and screams filled the arena. "Delayed Anal Orgasm! What an amazing victory!"

I walked over to Milky and sat down with her. She turned to look at me in shame. "Have you come to mock me? I have never tasted defeat." she said as tears filled her eyes.

"I had a nightmare about you, you were as indomitable then as you were today, but we're both just people, not goddesses or supernatural fighters." I said.

Milky nodded quietly.

Rex walked out towards us, holding a golden tiara. "Rise Cassie Smash, I dub thee, Queen of Sex-Fu" he said as I stood up to meet the tiara being placed on my head. The crowd cheered again. I looked around and behind Rex came Polly, reaching out for a big hug, I turned sideways and hugged her, which you got used to doing when your dick was pointing out, which mine was a lot. Polly smiled and I looked down at Milky who was still sulking on the floor and looked at Rex.

"Oh.. and of course Queen Milky! Our brave contender!" he said, helping her up. She nodded respectfully and a weak smile formed as she looked at me and then my tiara. "Next time, Miss Smash." she said, waving to people as she walked out of the arena, I followed shortly after.

Being the best in the world is.. overrated. It's press conferences on my next move, it's looking over merchandising who only want to promote my body, it's about hearing that I won by a technicality rather than skill from fans. I still go back to the same apartment I was in before I left, just with a shiny tiara sitting on the table.

"Polly, would you be upset if I quit?" I asked, looking down at the official Cassie Smash calender, 3 months of which were just an artists impression of my dick.

"Oh yeah I'd be furious," she said, reading through newspaper articles of me, where I'd only gotten half a page due to how the sport was something people assumed was just porn. "But I'd understand. This is hell for you, I know."

"There will be more people like Poko, like Iara and maybe even some like Milky who will do whatever they can to win, but, will the world ever respect us for it?" I asked, innocently.

"Maybe one day Cass, you've done an incredible thing, but the world doesn't understand us, they can't or won't relate. But maybe in the future there will be a time for it." she said, putting the newspaper down. "Now please just eat your food I'm not your mother for fucks sake." I looked down at the plate and shit, it'd gone cold whilst I was looking at a painting of my dick. I laughed nervously.