Sex Genie Enslaved Pt. 04

Story Info
Kabir gatecrashes a fashion photoshoot.
4k words
4.56
13.9k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The only context you need to be aware of before reading this fantasy is that Kabir, the protagonist, is basically a sex demi-god with limitless superhuman powers who can bend any woman's will. Scarlett is a sex-genie whom he had enslaved to inherit all the powers he now has. You'll probably enjoy reading about this escapade more if you love reading about rough oral sex because that is what this chapter focuses on. As always, the "dirty stuff" starts pretty soon into the story.

Author's Disclaimer: All characters in this fictional tale are above the age of eighteen. While reading this, you may feel that the story is a bit too chauvinistic and the protagonist doesn't treat women well. In no way do I condone such behaviour in real life, it is purely a fantasy, and is meant to stay that way. Moreover, all acts depicted in the story are consensual.

Author's Request: I'm not much of a writer, but I really wanted to pen down this fantasy, and may continue to do so in the future. Any feedback from you guys in helping me improve would be appreciated!

__*__

Scarlett lifted up her head to notice Kabir's chin resting on his fist, and his mind deep in introspection on distant thoughts that were far away. Even Scarlett's best efforts to service her master's cock were not enough to bring back Kabir's attention to his servient sex genie who was on her knees in front of him. Finally giving up, Scarlett took Kabir's shaft out of her mouth. "What's wrong master, am I not being able to please you properly?"

Kabir frowned. "It's not you, Scarlett, but it's me. Ever since I've become an omnipotent sex god, normal sex just does not excite me anymore. I can make any woman in this world submit to me but it isn't even enough to make my wood hard. I have all this raw power and energy within me but not a single clue of what to do keep my libido up and running."

A lewd smile engulfed Scarlett's face as she blinked. "Don't worry, master. I can think of something that might excite you."

__*__

Naomi squinted her eyes under the sun, trying to find the perfect angle with natural light for the photoshoot. It was the day for the most celebrated fashion event of the world -- the Calendar Girls Photoshoot for 2020. Every year, this shoot was celebrated as a landmark for everything in the industry of fashion -- designing, photography and modelling. This year, she had received the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to photograph the shoot, and it was her chance to become a legend in her line of work. She along with twelve super-models and a fashion designer had an entire beach in Ibiza to themselves for the day. But little did she know that the photoshoot was the not only opportunity she was going to be thankful for today.

Elena tightened the choker on the last of the fashion models, as they got ready just before the photoshoot. As a European fashion designer, it was an honour for her to be the first from her continent to get the chance to dress up the Calendar Girls. This year's theme was lingerie -- something that was right down her alley of expertise. She had spent weeks of effort crafting the perfect lingerie that was customized for each of the models involved in the shoot. The twelve most desired women in the world, all wrapped up in her lingerie -- the photoshoot was going to make millions of horny men drool for an entire year. Somehow the thought of arousing men through her sexy lingerie was turning her on. Elena did not know however, that all the women at the event were going to be drooling even more for something completely different that day.

__ * __

Kabir entered the beach in Ibiza as the photoshoot was just getting started. The sight of twelve gorgeous models and a luscious photographer and a bombshell designer, all dressed intimately, instantly brought some energy below his waist. He moved towards the ladies, smiling to himself about how lovely the day might turn out to be. Naomi was the first to notice this strange guy walking towards her. "Excuse me, who are you? And how did you get entry into this closed-off area?"

Kabir noticed that Naomi was dressed differently from all of the models. She was wearing a black bikini top with short white high-waisted skirt, showing off her long-toned legs. She had shiny black hair and a splash of freckles across her face to complement her hazel eyes. One of her hands rested on her bubble butt while the other held the camera. "Must be the photographer." Kabir was in no mood to prolong the inevitable, he wanted to get right down to business. "I'm here because I thought you sluts could really benefit from some of my refreshing warm cum." As Naomi's face filled up with disgust, the last thing she consciously registered was when Kabir snapped his fingers, and then everything went blank for a moment.

__ * __

As Naomi re-opened her eyes, she did not realize that she was already walking towards Kabir, licking her lips, and simultaneously using her hands to get rid of her top. Neither did she realize that the thirteen women behind her had the same hungry looks on their faces and were hurriedly walking towards Kabir, almost as if to reach him before the others. All she knew was how desperately she wanted to please her master and become his living sex toy.

But then Kabir raised his hand and all the women stopped dead in their tracks. "There is no hurry, my slutty bitches, no need to fight with each other. I don't want to waste time by trying to explain to you what changed when I snapped my fingers because I can see that all of you are already starving for my cum. We have the entire day to ourselves -- so all of you will get a little taste of your master. But just as you like to work so hard for the photoshoot, I like my sluts to work hard for me too. So, you whores are allowed to please me using only and only your tongues. And just to spice up the show, let me offer you something extra -- whichever bitch pleases me the most today, gets to go back with me to my mansion, and gets to enjoy my delicious jizz not just today but tomorrow as well."

Naomi did not need any more of an invitation. "My name is Naomi, master, and I'm from Brazil. Women from my country know exactly how to keep men happy and satisfied. Allow me to please you." With that she walked up to her master and gently placed her lips on his. Kabir explored her mouth with his tongue, as Naomi allowed his hands to feel the rest of her body. The sensation of her master's hands exploring her Brazilian curves was already making Naomi wet.

Kabir pointed towards a slender fashion model that caught his eye, and he ordered her to come towards him with his finger. "Let's call you January. Why don't you come and help your photographer girlfriend?" January was dressed in white lingerie with a garter belt, that caressed her waist perfectly. January quickly walked up to Kabir and started unbuttoning his shirt and trousers. As his clothes dropped off, she planted gentle kissed along the length of his neck and back, while hugging his body from behind.

Kabir turned around his head, and pushed his tongue inside January's mouth now. Naomi took this as a cue, and went down on her knees, putting her freed tongue to use on Kabir's briefs. She could immediately feel the outline of a massive bulge, begging to break free from inside. She responded in kind, and pulled down Kabir's briefs, letting Kabir's fourteen-inched cock break free and slap Naomi on her cheeks.

After getting a glimpse of the fourteen-inch mammoth that was in store for them, all the ladies who had been patiently waiting in line to get a taste, realized that they could no longer remain patient. Half the women began fingering themselves, while others began fingering each other. Two of them laid on the sand, and went down on each other in a 69 fashion.

Naomi wrapped her lips around Kabir's cock and attempted to take it in. Kabir broke his kiss with January to look down on Naomi who was desperately trying and yet failing to go beyond the first two inches of his rod. "You're such a disgrace to the whores of your country. Can't even suck cock properly." He pulled Naomi's hair and pushed her face away from his cock. It was January's turn to go down now. Another model saw the window of opportunity and walked towards Kabir. She had long silky blonde hair falling across the length of her back, accentuating her glowing soft skin. "Master, you may call me February. I'm from Ukraine where every woman learns how to suck before fuck. Allow me to lick your balls while January swallows your shaft."

January forced her mouth wide open, while she tried to take as much of Kabir inside her mouth as she possibly could. Struggling to keep even half of the monster inside her, she pulled her face back just before she would be about to choke, and then she would again shove her face even further down, trying to cover Kabir's cock inch by inch. At the same time, February went between her master's legs from behind, and opened her lips wide to fit Kabir's balls inside her mouth. February twirled her tongue around her master's sweaty nuts, hoping that she could take Kabir closer to climax than January could, and win the chance to get fucked by master again. Kabir looked down on the two desperate bitches. "Your pretty faces look even prettier wrapped around my manhood. But a fine face is such a waste without the skill to please your master." With that, Kabir shoved the two women away.

Kabir instructed three other models, all dressed in similar deep V-neck pink lingerie with an open crotch, to come for their turn. Two of the models, March and April, moved in unison, and settled down on their knees on either side of Kabir's shaft, as if they had already practiced for this beforehand. The third model, May, walked up to Kabir and offered her body for her master's pleasure. She took a lace from her lingerie and tied her hands behind her back. "Back in France where I come from, women know how to put on a dirty show for their men!"

Kabir started sucking on May's ice-hard nipples and her tender tits, as his hands groped her supple ass from behind. He toyed with her lingerie, running his finger along the V-neck and grabbing her boobs from underneath. May moaned with pleasure. Below her, March and April sandwiched Kabir's tool between their lips and started sliding their faces across his length in coordination. Just as they reached the tip of their master's cock, they would thrust out their tongues to tease the nerve endings on the head, and would briefly touch each other's tongues as well, which would result in a short but warm make-out session with each other.

Kabir however, was not impressed. "Looks like you two nasty whores have experience from sharing a man before. But when you're sharing a sex demi-god, just a little tease is never enough." May looked down, hoping that master's disappointment with March and April was her chance to swoop in on some of the action and please him. "Leave something for me, you cock-hungry sluts." March and April frowned as they made way for May to settle down between them. "Alright bitch, don't get jealous."

May nudged out her tongue under the base of the shaft's tip, and gently started massaging it up and down. She was focused in and around the glans while March and April shared the rest of the length. "Such a tasty workout for our mouths." May spiralled her tongue and sucked using her lips to make sure she hit all the right nerve endings -- she desperately wanted to win the chance to pleasure her master again tomorrow. All the while, her eyes never shifted her gaze from Kabir, intently looking for an expression of approval from her master that he was pleased with what she was doing. But without any warning, Kabir pushed the three women away, and ordered the next three to come in.

Meanwhile, Elena, who had been patiently waiting for her turn, realized that she may not get it until her master was done with all of the super-models. As much as she wanted to win the competition for herself, she did not want her master to go through all twelve models without feeling satisfied. So, she whispered into the girls' ears. "You'll never be able to tame that mammoth cock alone -- you need to take it on together. Let your master have his way with you. And no matter what happens, hold on till your very last breath." June, July and August walked towards Kabir for their chance with the newfound advice.

June and July sat down on their knees in front of Kabir, bent their necks backwards, opened their mouths, and August stood between them. June began to explain. "Master, I and July are inexperienced 19-year olds, we don't know how to give a proper blowjob." July continued. "Master, we can't please you ourselves, but we beg you to pound our virgin mouths, so we know what it feels to get a good and rough face-fuck."

Kabir liked the idea. Grabbing June's head with his palm, he dragged it right under his cock. "Give me your tongue out like the little whore you are." June immediately obeyed her master's command and stuck her tongue out like a famished teenager begging for a long-awaited feast. "Yeah, now you're my nasty little bitch." Without warning, Kabir forced his fourteen-inch monster inside June's petite mouth, making her choke and gag. "You enjoyed that you little whore?" June nodded but could not say anything. Again, Kabir pushed the massive length inside her helpless mouth, driving her to gag. Her mouth started dripping with saliva, and Kabir used the lubrication to build his rhythm even further. His balls would slap June's face each time he fucked June's face in and out.

Kabir pulled out his cock from June's mouth who desperately sought to catch back her breath. He then turned towards July who had been patiently waiting for her face to get fucked. "Let's stretch that slutty little mouth-hole of yours." After saying that, Kabir rammed his monster like a jackhammer against the back of July's throat, who helplessly choked as her entire mouth was stuffed. Even as Kabir took out his shaft before going back in again, July would hungrily look up at her master, begging for more. "Yes, that looks like the face of a thankful whore who enjoys sucking her master's cock."

July licked her lips and presented a lewd smile. "Master, I just love slurping on that amazing flavour." Kabir grinned. "Well, let's see how long you can hold it." Kabir shoved his cock deep into July's mouth, but this time he held it there, slowly moving even deeper and deeper into her throat. July was unable to breathe, but she was unwilling to give up yet, because she knew she could not disappoint her master if she was to win another chance with him again. Kabir was impressed that the newbie had managed to survive this long. "Don't you gag yet, you filthy bitch." Against her every instinct, July suffocated with a fourteen-inch monster buried inside her mouth, but soon her throat involuntarily gave up, and she gagged. Kabir removed his cock from her face to allow July to breathe, but it didn't matter anymore to July -- she knew she had lost her chance.

Kabir looked at his cock covered in June's and July's saliva. "Ah, look at the mess that these two sluts have created. My cock is covered in their face grease. August, why don't you be a good little girl and milk it dry?" August immediately obeyed her master and went down on her knees. She was wearing red body-stockings, and she tore it down to release her cleavage, until she was wearing nothing but a choker and her heels. Her big blue eyes suggested innocence on her face, but the size of her jugs and her hourglass body figure suggested anything but. Kabir fully glimpsed at his delectable fuck-toy who was completely bald from her eyebrows down. Pushing her pair of melons against each other, she fit Kabir's shaft between them. She danced up and down, cleaning Kabir's cock by rubbing it against her breasts. "Master, do you like titty-fucking your hot-dog between my soft buns?" While she said that, she stuck out her tongue to catch all the drops of pre-cum that fell out of the head. When his cock was dry again, Kabir laid down on the sand and directed the next two models to come.

Both September and October hailed from Japan and were dressed in complementary black and white see-through lingerie. "Chocolate and vanilla, I hope you two make for a mouth-watering sushi." Both September and October laid down flat on their bodies, and brought their chin at the same level as Kabir's balls. While September put her tongue to work on the testicles, October started playing with the joystick that stood firmly up-right above. September then raised her head, and joined October as they used their tongues together to juggle with the cock, all the while keeping their eyes fixated on their master.

October then used her lips to dance around the shaft while September used her hands to guide October's head. "Master, you have such a thick, fat cock -- I can't take my eyes off it." September then gobbled the rod herself, and it was October's turn to push her head down. Kabir swung his hips to fill September's mouth with a few more inches while October encouraged September to hold out for longer. "Yeah September, keep at it like that and you can suck a baseball out of a garden hose." Kabir raised his leg and folded it downward to trap September's face between his cock and his thighs. He folded his thighs tighter and tighter, forcing September to stuff more and more inches of the monster inside her. Even all her raw desire to win the competition could not make September hold on for much longer as her breath gave out and she gagged.

Kabir pushed the two bitches away and got back on his feet, instructing the last two to come for their turn. November and December were both America's top supermodels dressed in a blue corset and a purple bustier respectively. While November had the ideal girl-next-door look with curled auburn hair and a slender face with rosy pink lips, December stood out with a dragon tattoo on the back of her neck that was almost hidden by her straight black hair. Kabir put his leg up on a rock with his rod hanging directly over November's face who sat down in front of him. He tilted his shaft using his hand and guided it into November's mouth-hole. Kabir grabbed her hair to keep her face still, as he fucked her in doggy-style -- the only difference that it was her face that was getting humped. November twirled her tongue playfully every time the shaft stuffed her mouth.

December noticed how wet November's crotch had become from all the deepthroat fucking. "Look at you November, your pussy is leaking like a sieve. I guess that would happen to any poor girl, if master waved his gorgeous fourteen-inch cock at a woman's face." December settled down on her knees behind Kabir's exposed backside to join in on the fun. His butthole smelled like a mixture of sex and sweat -- delicious, December thought to herself. December thrust out her tongue and buried it deep into Kabir, hoping that a rimjob may earn her the distinction to get rewarded by her master. She passionately licked the entire length of Kabir's ass, sucking all the juices dry. Kabir grinned at the two bitches at his feet who were busy pleasing him. "You two are such kinky dirty little sluts."

Elena had been patiently waiting for her turn as her master got through all twelve models. She was pleased with herself that her advice had helped Kabir enjoy his fuck toys a bit more. When she was expecting her master to call her at last, Kabir instead ordered all the ladies to line up and open their mouths. "Main course is over now, bitches. I want your mouths wide-open and tongues sticking out for the dessert. But first, I want to hear how thirsty you all are."

All the ladies sang out, begging for the climax. "Please master, fill our mouths with your delicious hot spunk." "Please master, make us your cum-dumpsters." "Please master, we want to wear your jizz as make-up for the photoshoot." "Please master, we want you to empty your nuts into our throats."

12