Sex Genie Enslaved Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kabir walked up to each of the women except for Elena and filled their mouths with his warm cum. The girls stared at him in bewilderment as the delectable juice rained into their watering mouths without pause. "It's like a never-ending firehose." A massive load like that was no feat for a sex demi-god like Kabir. Once he was done filling their mouths, he then gave each of the models a money-shot facial and sprayed some more on their tits and pussies, until his jizz was dripping from their bodies like a honeycomb. The cum-hungry whores swallowed their servings in one go, and then began crawling over each other to catch the drops that remained.

Kabir absorbed the view of his bitches in heat feasting on his cum. Only one of these women was enough to be any man's wet dream, but he had a full harem of them wanting nothing more than to fight like savages for just a few drops of his jizz. Naomi picked up her camera to capture the sight under the sunset. "Such a sublime shot of all the calendar girls working hard together!"

Meanwhile, Elena could not comprehend why Kabir had excluded her from giving a blowjob, but she did not dare question her master. She instead quickly foraged for dropped splashes of cum and forced her tongue inside the models' mouths to get a taste of whatever had not already been swallowed. "Today's drink of the day, a tasty creamy load mixed with some pussy grease!" Elena savoured the last few drops of the precious juice by sucking it out of the whores' dripping cunts. But she was heartbroken that her master had not considered her good enough to deepthroat her like his other sex slaves.

Kabir rounded up his sex slaves for one last announcement. "Before I came today, I thought all you horny cock-craving whores put together would be enough to show my cock a good time. And while I wasn't entirely wrong, but one of you has given me an even better idea of a permanent solution for my pent-up libido. And that idea came from you ..." Kabir pointed towards Elena. "I know that you guided these whores on how to please me better and that you enjoyed dressing them up in this provocative lingerie. So, what do you say slut? You want to help me in creating a New Order for this world?" All the women gasped at Elena with envy in their eyes. On the other hand, Elena did not have words to thank her master for what she was feeling.

... to be continued ...


12