Sex God Saga Ch. 13

Story Info
Mystery sex powers with a supernatural boyfriend harem.
3.8k words
4.38
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 37 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

### Sex God Saga 13

### For Science

MONDAY:

It had indeed been impossible to resist Paris' charms and Theo had gotten his ass pounded for another twenty minutes once they'd been alone in the guest quarters. At last he'd gotten to cum a bucket load.

And since his vacation was over with dawn arriving, he'd had to get up even earlier since the way from Pinerise Manor to Ground Up wasn't a quick trip.

He remained under constant surveillance. Paris stayed and tried as many drinks as his caffeine tolerance allowed, looking too expensive and sophisticated for the establishment. Damien replaced him and spent an hour typing on a laptop, then Ace took over.

Seeing the maroon haired Primal in normal clothes was almost uncanny. He was still wearing all black, tattered jeans, t-shirt under a vest with a few patches -- including a prominent rainbow on the back -- and of course heavy boots.

Keith came by after his lectures and sat down at Ace's table.

Theo brought over Keith's cup. A huge bubble had formed on the coffee's surface, tiny bubbles on it following Theo's motions like a moving pupil. It didn't pop but sunk back into the cup as Theo put it down. The Watcher remained creepy.

Keith gestured Theo to sit down. "So Greyson White called a general meeting and did what they procrastinated on for years. We got a task force delta now."

"Remind me," Ace said.

"Alpha is the rapid strike team, still busy cleaning up demons. Beta is long term cover up, currently going around town with mobile beacons to have muses triangulate where demons are hiding out. Kenya is head of beta, but she's actually looking into that murder case. Gamma is the reserve."

"And now delta is the junior team," Ace said. "Right? I remember you talked about that back when I was more involved with things. I was supposed to be on it."

"You still could be. It's a fluid one. We're trainees. I'm the driver."

"Obviously," Ace said with a laugh. "Who else is on it?"

"Coralline, Mako, Tank, Mira Nelson," Keith turned to Theo, "that's Alessandra's daughter. Jun, too. Horace Love, but not on the front lines. He's taking over wisp farming from his dad. The rest is up in the air."

"Not saying I'm in," Ace said, "but as long as I'm around you can call me up."

"Juniper is our mentor and backup driver. We hammered out some details. Our first mission is finding out more about Theo and taking care of him."

Theo stuttered. "That's... Do I need that much attention?"

Keith waved him off. "They'll give us more to do eventually."

"No Stygians?" Ace asked.

"Maybe Paris," Keith said, "maybe Ray, maybe Mo but that's a huge maybe after he's proved a little impulsively rapey. Oh, by the way Theo, Mo has been dethroned. The new Shining Dark leader is Victor Ownes."

"Haven't met him yet."

"You're invited to their party this week, so I could introduce you."

Theo felt a vibration in his pocket. He wasn't supposed to have his phone on him at work but as long as his boss wasn't looking he liked it as a safety measure -- and nobody followed that rule anyway.

"Um," he mumbled, looking at his screen.

"Problems?" Ace asked. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Theo swallowed hard. "Not sure I should share this but..."

He showed off Mako's video. The Forgedancer was naked in his apartment, lit by neon colors, jerking off at a mirror while flexing.

The caption read "Never being cold means never wearing clothes. Knock at my door when you get home."

The two seated guests broke into a laugh and Theo put the phone away, feeling heat rush to his face.

"What do I even do?"

Keith fist-bumped him in the abs. "I've managed three chicks at the same time once. Wouldn't want to do it again. I could tell him off on your behalf but I feel like you don't want to."

"He's your neighbor," Ace said. "Most gays can't dream of such convenience. Also, has Damien sent dick pics yet?"

Theo shook his head. "Paris asked him not to, but I know he wants to, uh, meet me again."

Ace looked at Keith and made air quotes. "Meet."

### ### ###

Mako and Jun practically ambushed Theo the moment he stepped into the Body Changer's.

Mako wore a purple stringer top and green shorts, shiny yellow headphones around his neck. His ponytail was as fresh as ever -- it seemed he shaved the sides down to the skin daily. Jun wore a shirt on his massive frame, as always long enough to hide the shorts, headphones sitting above his ears.

"Hey Theo," Mako said and led the blond to the locker room. "We have strict orders to keep an eye on you at all times."

"Thanks guys. This is all a bit embarrassing."

"And," Jun said, "even stricter orders not to bang you."

"Haha. I- um. Haha?"

The Chinese bodybuilder laughed. "I'm serious. Mako was really disappointed." He put a hand on Theo's back, nearly toppling him. "We've been chatting and... I've decided I like you."

"Oh, thanks. You're cool, too."

"And I like ass well enough I can get over a lack of tits." Jun held open the door to the locker room and made his pecs jump. "Even if the chick is a twink."

Mako rolled his eyes. "I thought we weren't going to pressure him."

"Who's pressuring?" Jun asked.

"Sorry Theo," Mako said. "Jun doesn't know how to chat up boys. I mean, neither do I but I like to think I have tact. We can have a repeat, right?"

"Maybe, once a few things are figured out. So, Jun, you *were* trying to chat me up?"

"Fuck yeah. Is it working?" More pec bounces.

"I'll think about it," Theo said, strongly thinking about Jun railing him -- and Mako, perhaps at the same time. Knowing his ass could handle two dicks at once had changed his perspective.

Jun stood before him like a wall and grinned. "Ready to be destroyed?"

"Uh," Theo made and glanced around the weirdly empty changing room.

"Cause it's your push days, baby," Jun shouted and flexed. "And I want to see you push till you drop."

"Y-yes, sir."

### ### ###

Mako continued to chaperone Theo for the rest of the day by enlisting him to babysit Gracelynn Lee from upstairs.

Everest, the muse of frosty mountain tops, cast ice over Mako's living room floor for them to skate in their sneakers.

It was the slipperiest ice Theo had ever struggled to stand on. The Forgedancer was in his element. Little Gracelynn in her earmuffs and puffy open jacket barely bothered standing up, mostly rolling on the glistening floor.

Mako was playing some of his favorite playlists, keeping the beats relatively tame. It turned out he could talk about music endlessly and Theo soon found himself promising to listen to a cumulative 50 hours of recommendations.

"Gracelynn's gonna forget this one, too?" Theo asked, keeping himself up, wide legged.

"Yup," Mako said, twirling effortlessly in another sleeveless hoodie. "Special Primal deal. She'll just know she had fun with you and me. And once she's mature enough not to blabber, she gets the ritual and it all comes rushing back. I hope she'll like uncle Mako even more in retrospect."

"I would. This is" --the blond nearly fell- "a lot of fun. But can you tell I've not ice skated since I was her age?"

Gracelynn squealed for joy, holding onto Everest's Labrador form, getting dragged across the room.

"Could have fooled me," Mako deadpanned and watched the girl-dog-pair slither behind the sofa. "Um... Just so we're no communicating purely in sheepish grins and hidden glances. You'd be... up for more?"

"Neon Sin stuff?" Theo asked.

"On a casual basis. Not now, not today, obviously. I've got a date lined up, actually. But if that falls through and a man needs relief..."

Theo sighed, let himself sag and instantly slipped. He fought his way back up from hands and knees. "Only if my 'gift' is save to use."

"Naturally." Mako skated over to his desk to change the music. He seemed to remember something. "When are you planning to check that?"

"Keith is texting me later."

The Primal grinned. "One day you'll wake up and that guy'll have surgically attached himself to you." He pushed off the desk and right at Theo, grabbing the shaman's hands. "Come here you dork. You look like one of those inflatable tube guys at the car dealership. Do you even know where your center of mass is?"

### ### ###

TUESDAY:

Every moment was one of surveillance but right after work Keith was ready with a white Audi to bring Theo to Pinerise Manor.

"And you're okay with this," Keith said, not a question but a statement.

Theo looked at the road ahead and nodded. "Feels weird to talk about."

"Because I'm straight?"

"No, in general. It's a weird topic."

Keith chuckled. "Feels a bit like I'm driving you to your execution. But you're looking forward to fucking all day, right?"

Theo shrugged. "I want to figure out how to move forward."

"Hehe. A diplomat's answer."

Theo's heart was pounding out of his chest. It shouldn't have been a big deal. It was just sex.

### ### ###

Cristiano was waiting in the lobby, looking giggly and nervous. The Latino, son of the Hierarch, wore baggy black pants and a print shirt of a hiphop group Theo didn't know, hands in his pockets.

Paris was there, dreadlocks up with a new clasp, dressed in earth tones business casual, repainting his nails gold. Ace was with him, a slightly ripped, fluffy black shirt showing a bit of skin.

Theo got a hug from Paris, careful not to touch his nails, then a tighter hug from Ace and finally stepped up to Cristiano.

"Ready?" Theo asked.

Cristiano shrugged and drew his hands from his pockets. "We'll see. If I don't get it up for a guy, don't be mad."

"I'd never," Theo said. "This is surreal huh?"

Ace clapped once. "The purpose of this experiment is to determine if you're 'safe' to bang, and how much power you can safely use. Everything is set up. Shall we?"

They went to the room Theo and Paris had stayed in for the last two days. The curtains were drawn. Candles across the space were supported by a few dimmed lamps.

There were two altars. One was a more professional version of what Theo and Fulin had recently built -- black vials standing in for crumpled tissues but surely filled with sex liquids. Incu's bull head flickered in the smoke of an incense burner. The room smelled faintly of vanilla.

The other altar held syringes arranged in a pentagram on a piece of cardboard there Atlas glyphs were drawn like décor on a pentagram. A haggard woman's face was visible in a mirror above, lacking a neck or body.

A phone on a tripod was filming the bed.

Paris grinned and tossed Theo onto the mattress. "I had a thought. Remember how last night I called you a sex god?"

Theo struggled to rise again. "Yeah?"

The prince pointed at the two muses, Incu and the unnamed woman. "Could Theo contain a sex god? I know the shamans checked for a muse and for a god affecting him from outside but... Could he be fully possessed by one?"

"I don't see how," Incu said. "Humans are too small to be flesh vessels for those you classify above muses like me. A whale, an elephant, yes. To be put into Theo, a god would have to get their limbs broken and torn out, metaphorically."

"Also," the woman in the mirror said, "a god or goddess would take up all the space inside him, if you can call it that. He would be bursting with power as he is, yes, but no other possession would be possible."

Paris looked disappointed. "Okay, just a thought. We're going with 'inherent power' for now."

"Next point," Ace said and sank into a chair. "We figure out how dangerous he is. T-boy, take a shot. Far left."

Theo grabbed a shot glass which to his summoner's sight contained a wisp. "What is it?"

"Soju."

"I mean, the Outsider."

"Wisp of addiction," Ace said. He nodded at the mirror. "Don't worry. Akantha bound it. She's a muse of psychology."

Theo nodded and downed the shot. He winced and Paris chuckled. The wisp settled inside his skull, which felt disconcerting. Then it left and drifted through the mirror where Akantha resided.

"I see," she said. "I'm certain I can connect him to you if there is an addiction created by his ability. Proceed."

The wisp escaped into a new shot and Paris drank it, showing off his lack of reaction.

Akantha examined the wisp again. "A Stygian is saver from addiction than most. And this is an addiction, yes, but no different from the vertigo of falling in love, or the way all humans yearn for catharsis."

Ace drank next. He'd only gotten one pulse, so if Theo had an instant effect it would have manifested in him. He was also declared safe. Ace had no addiction beyond his usual enjoyment of pleasure.

"In that case," the goth Primal said, "I actually feel a lot better about you. If you're ever lacking for cock..."

Paris threw his arm around the blond. "Don't think he will be. Get in line."

Ace faked anger. "Damn, should have volunteered for this. Cristiano, you don't know what you're in for."

The Latino shaman guy took off his shirt.

"Fuck dude," Ace said. "You're shredded."

Cristiano grinned. "I'm no Primal but I do try." He flexed at Theo. "Do what you must."

"Yes sir," Theo said and waited until Cristiano had laid down on the bed, earphones on his ears. The straight conjurer was watching porn on his phone, groping his own crotch.

"Level one," Ace said. "And no more without a vote by the sex council."

"Gotcha," Theo said and started taking off Cristiano's pants.

The straight volunteer was most of the way hard in his boxers and Theo started nibbling the clothed erection. He kept his power firmly on the lowest setting.

Cristiano glanced at him, shocked, but composed himself, eyes on the phone again. Theo slipped the boxers down and started sucking. It was a fairly average dick -- perfectly satisfying, unproblematic.

The top breathed hard and arched. Theo pulled away to ask something but Cristiano pushed him back, humping the mouth. He arched again. The phone dropped aside.

Three humps later, Theo had to hold the top down by the legs, but he kept sucking relentlessly. Cristiano took the headphones off.

"Fuck dude."

"Describe it," Ace said.

Cristiano spoke through heavy breaths and twitching. "Like edging till it hurts, but without the hurt, hehe. And the slut can keep this up?"

"It can," Paris said, proud.

"The verdict is?" Ace asked.

"Not a supernatural sensation," Cristiano said with a whimper. "But really fucking nice. I keep thinking-"

"That you're gonna blow," Paris said, "And yet it keeps going."

"Yeah."

"Haha, that's my boy."

Theo had made it to the base, slickening the dick with his spit, aided by his allegedly inherent magic. He retched slightly when Cristiano twitched too much and rubbed his uvula, but he let his hands wander over the man's body for the joy of exploration.

"So not really safe for Baseliners," Ace said, "but not necessarily a catastrophe if it gets out. Second gear?"

"We said ten minutes," Paris responded. "Nine to go. Incu gotta get his fill, am I right?"

"The Veneration could be improved," the bull's head said, "with more participants."

"We can't join," Ace said, "without hurting the scientific inquiry. Jerk off, my prince?"

"Mutually?"

"Gladly."

Theo could only hear the shuffling as he worked on the restless Cristiano.

### ### ###

After the top had drank a small shot to let the addiction wisp pass through him, they continued. Soon the top was willing to use Theo's ass, which was just fine with the blond shaman.

Cristiano sat on the edge of the bed, Theo in his lap facing him, riding.

The top had no control over his expression. "So good, babe, so good."

Paris and Ace were sharing a chair, naked, legs entwined, slowly jerking each other.

"Describe," Ace demanded.

"It's a whole new thing," Cristiano mumbled, then screamed as yet another shiver tossed him. "God sex. Three fucks at once."

"Funny," Theo said. "Fulin called it thirty percent of the main event. Seems he was spot on."

"Give me more," Cristiano said and shivered spasmed again. "No, too much... but... more... but..."

"Still two minutes to go," Ace said, "but I think we can conclude this isn't Baseliner save. Cristiano, would you say you're, uh, sane?"

"Yeah, sure. Fuck."

The top drew Theo into a french kiss.

"Would you answer a few questions then?" Ace asked. "What's fourteen times twenty seven?"

Cristiano's lips slipped along Theo's neck. "Fuck, dunno."

Ace clapped. "Okay, not sane. Theo get off."

"No," Cristiano yelled. "Fuck, I'm thinking okay? Fourteen... uh, times what?"

### ### ###

The next Soju shot also revealed no psychological harm. Second gear was approved for use on the Knowing and left them sane. Theo was feeling immensely glad to hear. He didn't want to damage people, least of all Paris, Fulin, Mako...

Third gear was pushing it.

Cristiano fucked Theo doggy style at the brink of sanity. He was getting rough, trying to put his strength into Theo's lighter body.

After Akantha's examination, they decided to take a break. Theo and his volunteer cuddled.

"Is it save for casual sex, though?" Ace asked, beautifully naked and semi-hard. "I mean, if it's *too* good and you can never have any other sex again..."

"With time and distance," the psychology muse said, "the effect will fade alongside the memory."

"Save enough up to level two," Paris said, bare legs wide apart in his chair. "I think level three should be reserved for boyfriends."

"Sounds good," Theo said.

"Theo," Cristiano said, sweating and out of breath. "I'm your boyfriend now."

"Do we keep going?" Ace said.

"Yes," said Cristiano, Incu and Paris.

Ace half-shrugged. "The scientist in me is grateful for the granularity. Resetting the timer. T-boy, give him all you've got."

Theo nodded and pushed the top back to sit in his lap, back to him. "Max power, here we go."

Cristiano was no longer able to talk coherently. He kept Theo in a tight hug and fucked into him, lips on the bottom's shoulders.

"I'm wondering," Paris said, "if max level should be reserved for, I guess, super boyfriends. You'll have to make a priority list for who you want most in your hole, my little slut."

Ace punched him in the shoulder. "Easy for you to say, your majesty. You already got him wrapped around your finger. What if I want to be a super boyfriend?"

"I thought you didn't want to fuck him?"

The Primal nodded at the mirror lady. "I was terrified it would break me. When I got that pulse I had to keep myself from knocking T-boy out and stuffing him into a basement somewhere for me to hammer all day. Hey, don't get mad, P-man, I didn't, I wouldn't. But you get me."

Paris took a deep breath and restarted the mutual jerk off. "Theo can't go making everybody a boyfriend who wants to be. That defeats the purpose of us figuring out a tier list here. You can be a level three, regular fuck buddy boyfriend. Real boyfriends earn their spot."

"I can hear you, you know," Theo said. "I appreciate it but, like, I pick my own boyfriends. Hehe."

"All right," Ace said and spread his legs, pushing Paris to the edge of the seat. "I'll just have to make you fall madly in love with me, T-boy. Easy. What do you like? More muscles than this? Less? Bigger dick? I've not used up my permanent metamorphosis yet. Or," he leaned forward, "are you even a pure bottom? I can have the ass of your dreams."

Paris put a hand on Aces chest to push him back. "Actually, Theo is a personality kinda guy."

The ten minute timer rung.

Theo dropped to first gear and Cristiano regained coherent speech.

"Fuck," the top shouted. "Your ass is heaven and hell. I... I love and I hate you." He gripped Theo's neck with one hand, realized what he was doing and lightened his grip. "I can't make you give me more of that?"

Paris stood up, his erection bouncing. "Not unless you deal with me first. Time to finish him, babe."

12