Sex God Saga Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo nodded, made eye contact with Cristiano and -- with the lightest brush against the metaphorical weight inside the man -- made the top flood his ass.

Cristiano roared, arms apart, facing the ceiling. It was a bit comical, like a demonic possession in movies.

"So now that I know he's save..." Ace said.

"I'm all fucked out," Theo said.

"Aww, but can I be next?"

Theo went on all fours as Cristiano pulled out and dropped aside. "Next? Who says I'm not done for the day?"

"We called Incu," Ace said. "It'd be rude to stop now when there are two dicks yet to blow."

"Uh, three?" Theo said. "Mine counts, too."

Paris chuckled. "But only because I didn't bring a jockstrap for you. Come on, ten minutes?"

Incu was nodding encouragingly, which felt ominous.

"Gimmi a minute," Theo said. "Then my ass is all yours."

### ### ###

Theo rested on the bed, pondering. Who was he going to declare an official boyfriend and who would be left behind at lower levels? What a weird problem to have.

Paris was cuddling him from the left, asleep and looking peaceful with his hair chaotically on draped over his eyes and poking away from his head along the pillow.

Ace had been a try-hard top at first but level two had turned him into an eager mess. Theo hadn't expected the Primal to kiss him with passion and enjoyment. He'd gotten too used to everybody but Paris being straight.

It had felt so nice he was possibly on the fast track to falling in love with Ace as much as the punk-ish man wanted him to. A brief attempt at third gear had made Ace beg for orgasm -- had it been a mistake to go that high? He now cuddled Theo from the right, not quite asleep yet.

Incu was gone, as was Akantha. The Watcher had briefly slipped by the mirror as a triple of humanoid shadows and Theo had flipped them off.

Cristiano was gone. He didn't like man on man cuddles. Just as well. Theo wanted rest.

12