Sex House

Story Info
Like Road House, but sex themed.
6.3k words
3
931
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia, a 37 year old African American woman wearing a tight miniskirt and nice make-up and jewelry, got out of her car, and could immediately hear the music coming from the bar. As she approached she got a closer look at the clientele: druggies, pimps, bikers, they all looked at her as if she was a piece of meat for sale. When she got to the door the bouncer seemed confused.

"Are you performing tonight?" He asked stupidly.

"I'm here to see Dolly," Alicia said.

"She's in the back."

The music was deafening and the smell was horrid. She walked towards the back, stepping around used condoms and cigarette butts, a couple was getting it on disgustingly at a table in the middle of the room. She walked through the narrow hallway into the back rooms, people were in every room and corner. The men had a guilty look on their face and the women had an intoxicating temptation in their eyes. These were the quasi legal brothels that were popping up around the country. She made it to the very back and saw Dolly kneeling down in front of a glory hole, a dick popping in and out like a whack a mole game.

"I told you, stop thrusting like that," Dolly said.

"Hey, you're paid to suck my dick so suck my dick!" The voice shouted.

Dolly was 5'3 dark sandy blonde hair, well defined muscles with medium sized breasts sticking out of her tank top. Her legs were strong and muscular and she seemed comfortable sitting on her knees. She moved her head forward and let the obnoxious man stick his dick deeper and deeper into her mouth, until she started choking on it, then he pushed it in some more.

"Can nI nhelp you?" Dolly asked when she saw Alicia standing over her.

Dolly suddenly got sprayed in her mouth as the man decided to relieve himself. "You asshole a little warning would be nice!" The man was moaning in pleasure until she slapped him away causing him to shriek in pain. "Your piss tastes like you've been drinking for 12 straight hours!"

"Asshole," Dolly said as she stood up and brushed the dirt off her.

"You Dolly?" Alicia asked.

"Yeah."

"I thought you'd be...bigger."

"Guys have never complained about my tits before."

"My name's Alicia, I own a Sex House in the Florida Keys, but I've been having some trouble. I need the best."

"Gretta is the best," Dolly said.

"Yeah but she's getting old."

"Shut up, Bitch!"

"Seems like this place isn't treating you that well," Alicia said, looking at the puddle of piss near the glory hole.

"2,000 a night, and you pay all STD visits."

"I can live with that," Alicia said.

"Oh, and is there any Black people in the cast?"

"No," Alicia said. "Well, just Keith David for like 5 seconds."

"Is that enough for the quota?"

"That's why the bar owner is a black female."

***

Dolly pulled up to the Sex House, the big sign read "The Double P." As she approached the bar it was awfully quiet, they hardly seemed open. She pushed the door open and walked inside, the sound of the ceiling fan was louder than the music. A few customers were sitting drunk at the bar, and one older woman in froofy lingerie looking desperately around for a client. A group of younger girls were sitting at a table by themselves, workers, but obviously not interested in the guys who came up looking for a handout.

A woman, around 30 years old approached her, with dark bangs going to her eyes, skinny but not well defined, and a bright smile on her face. "Hi, I'm Carrie-Ann, are you a new girl or something? Anything you need, anything at all, you let me know, okay. The name again is Carrie-Ann. And what's yours's darling?"

"Where's Alicia," Dolly asked.

"Well she's around, but ain't you got a name?"

"Dolly."

Carrie-Ann's mouth dropped. "Oh shit I know you."

Dolly walked around and headed towards the back office. Through the window she could see Alicia arguing with some guy, a fancy shirt wearing blonde guy. When Dolly walked into the office she only heard the tail end of it.

"I pay you to actually show up!" Alicia said.

The man left the office, bumping into Dolly's shoulder on the way out.

"Don't mind him," Alicia said, trying for herself to do the same. "Anyways, you made it."

"This place looks like a Shit House."

"Yeah, some heavies scared away all the locals and now we're lucky to get a bar fight every now and then."

"You got a juke box, with some sound?"

"Over there, in the corner."

Dolly walked towards the bartender.

"What can I get you?"

"Whiskey," she said.

She took the shot down and headed towards the juke box. She put on a Stevie Ray Vaughan song as the bar jolted alive to the sound. She strutted her way over to the stage and carefully climbed the steps in her high heel pink shoes. She wiggled her butt in her pink mini shirt and tilted her bare shoulders left and right to the beat of the music.

When she got on stage and started moving her hips seductively, the bar flies turned and looked at her, as if waking up from a coma. Even the girls at the table stopped chatting to watch the new girl perform.

The music kicked it into gear as she started to pulled her shirt down below her boobs. She exposed half her breast to the crowd as they shouted for more. She spread her legs and made a low squat, so the guys could see her pink thong underwear. She turned her back to them and pulled her shirt off, tossing it aside. When she turned around she was covering up her breasts with her hands, as the men were salivating. She pretended to play air guitar, which exposed her breasts to the public. They cheered on as she hit the air guitar high note.

She began undressing out of her mini skirt and now her globby flesh of her butt was sticking out, the pink thong wedged deeply in her crack. The bartender was furiously pouring shots for the customers who were slamming their hands on the table while equally slamming their other hands into their crotches. A couple of patrons started pushing each other.

"She's so hot, she's mine."

"No way I saw her first."

They started shoving and punching each other as the other patrons pushed them away while they kept watching the strip show. Dolly was now completely nude and blowing kisses to the men in the audience, while the music blasted and the two drunk guys threw themselves on a table causing a loud crashing sound.

A man dangled a 20 dollar bill at her and she leaned over to let him rub her breasts from down below the stage. He looked like he was in heaven as he lovingly cupped her medium sized breasts.

"Don't be a pervert man," Dolly said. "Kiss them and let the next guy grope."

The man kissed each one tenderly while moaning in excitement. The music could now be heard from the street and the cheers from the Sex House drowned out the crashing waves onto the Florida Keys.

***

The next morning, they had a meeting with the whole staff. The female staff as well as the male bouncers were all sitting in chairs waiting quietly. Alicia introduced them to Dolly and told them she was now in charge.

"There are three simple rules I want you to follow," Dolly said. "Number 1, cash up front. No exceptions. Number 2, if a man is being rough or aggressive, tell him to stop, but be nice. If he's being rude. Tell him to be nice. If he starts hurting you, shout no!, so the bouncers can hear you, but be nice."

"Be Nice?" Bertha, a loud mouthed biker chick interrupted with a scoff, "And what if some guy says his ex was a better fuck than me?"

"Well was she?" Dolly retorted, drawing a laugh from the crowd. Bertha frowned.

"And number 3, remember this is just a job, nothing personal."

"Taking a dick in your ass is just a job?"

"It is with our line of work. Just remember to be Nice, until it's time to be Nasty."

***

The re-opening of the Double P was on a Friday night, and the locals had heard of new management, so they were eager to drop by. And in order to not have everyone blow their load too early, the first few hours were "tease hour" where the girls were set up in different stations but there was no penis penetration, so nobody would get wired up too quickly.

Bertha was giving out 5 dollar hand jobs in the corner. The girl in her early twenties had her legs up and spread, and guys could pay to go down on her. In the other corner a large blonde woman was leaned over with her stomach on the table, and the guys could pay to play with her butt her finger her, but no dick penetration. Other girls were dancing and stripping on stage, and Alicia hired hot new bartenders that gave out body shots. There was even a private champagne room in the back with multiple girls if needed.

Dolly was in a sizzling short mini skirt and walked around the bar, and let guys feel her up and squeeze her thighs and boobs, but otherwise she remained clothed, she had to keep a cool state of mind.

The bartender, Brandt, the fancy shirt blonde guy, was a problem at the beginning of the night. He was a no-show and they were short other bartenders. Dolly had to call him at his home.

"Get your ass here or you're fired," Dolly said.

"Says who," Brandt said.

"Dolly."

Brandt showed up and scowled at Dolly. She kept an eye on him all night, and saw that he was skimming from the bar. She didn't want to make a big deal about it since they were still making good money, but it was something that had to be addressed at the end of the night.

The night was going well, with nearly fifty customers throwing their money around, and plenty of booze being sold (the main income that was used to pay the male bouncers). But suddenly, the good times got interrupted when a group of loud obnoxious drunks came through the door. Brandt smiled as he saw them and quickly poured them some drinks. Brandt seemed to know the guys.

One of them immediately broke a bottle against the bar for no reason, as the other started grabbing and pulling at Carrie-Ann who was delivering some drinks.

"Excuse me," Dolly said as she approached them. "But we're closed."

"It doesn't look it, what's all these people doing."

"Not being morons."

The man pushed Dolly and she fell on the floor. He approached her but from the ground she kicked him in the balls, and then used her high heel to scrape across his face. He screamed in pain as he fell to the floor.

"Holy shit!" A bouncer saw it and grabbed the other guys. They brawled which caused all the other customers to stop what they were doing, as they watched the guys throwing out the trash. The bar cheered and the atmosphere was filled with more adrenaline from before. It was getting late so Dolly decided to end tease hour.

"Okay ladies, you can give the guys the full treatment now."

This was the indication that anything goes, and guys could pay for a full service ride. This usually led to the man leaving right afterwards, so no more booze sales. But otherwise the night went pretty well.

While everyone was cleaning up, Dolly had to approach Brandt.

"I saw you skimming, you're stealing from your own employees, you know that."

Brandt looked her up and down with a snot nosed sniff. "Yeah, so?"

"So consider it severance. Take the boat."

I didn't hear you say that," Brandt looked at Alicia.

Alicia hesitated for a second, and then said, "Get out."

Brandt laughed as he threw a cum rag at Dolly's chest before walking out.

Carrie-Ann ran up to Dolly. "Oh my God you shouldn't have done that."

"Why not?"

"Don't you know who that is? That's Brandt Bradley. His father is Brad Bradley, he practically owns this town."

"Bullies need to be put in their place," Dolly said and walked out the bar, she was exhausted and needed some sleep, there would be plenty of time for consequences tomorrow.

"I can finally hire some new bartenders," Alicia said. "He only let me hire his corrupt buddies. Well that was a good night everyone, nobody got pregnant."

***

The next morning Dolly showed up to the Double P half expecting it to be burned down. It was still standing. Alicia was there with a few workers.

"You ready for Saturday night?" Alicia asked her.

"Not yet," Dolly said. "You got any black coffee?"

"We're out. That convenience store next door is owned by a friend, they have good prices, why don't you grab some for us."

Dolly walked next door to the small convenience store. Inside, a lovely looking blonde woman was working the counter and said hello to her.

"Hi, where's your coffee?" Dolly asked. She pointed to the aisle.

"I saw you coming from the Sex House, are you the new boss?"

"Yeah, I'm trying to clean it up."

"All by yourself?"

Dolly laughed.

"My name's Dottie, but everyone calls me Dot."

"Hi Dot, just you here?"

"And my dad, Red, he owns the place."

At that moment the door opened, and Dot's look on her face became serious. A man in a safari outfit and hat approached Dolly.

"Hi there, name's Brad Bradley."

Dolly hesitated, remembering the name. "Dolly."

"Oh right, you're the one fixing up the Double P, hope you get it really booming," Bradley said.

The woman next to Bradley was red haired, she seemed Irish and had a scowl on her face. She kept her cold dead eyes fixed on Dolly.

"Sorry, this is Knoxer, she doesn't speak English very good."

Knoxer grunted.

Dolly left and Knoxer gave her a stare down the entire time as she left the store. When Dolly was gone, Bradley turned to Dot. "Hey Dot my beautiful little flower, is Red in?"

Across the bar, while sipping on her black coffee, Dolly used the phone behind the bar to call up her friend.

Somewhere off a desolate street in Kansas, in a shabby run down building, a phone rang.

"Hey Gretta, it's for you."

"Who the hell even knows I'm here." She answered the phone. "Well how's it going hija."

"Pretty good, how are you."

"Oh just fine, stuck in this rat hole giving out nickel hand jobs."

"I got this pretty good gig going in the Florida Keys, I can get you a job."

"You mean I get to leave Kansas, no way."

"Hey, have you ever heard of a guy named Brad Bradley."

"Can't say I have. You having trouble?"

"Just a bad taste in the mouth, but nothing a cigarette won't cover up."

***

That night, before the crowd even came in, there was trouble. Brandt was in Alicia's office. Dolly walked in and heard them arguing. Brandt looked at her with a sniveling look.

"Well last chance to save your ass. Are you gonna give me my job back or what."

"No."

"You don't know who I am, do you?"

"Why don't you tell me."

"I'm Brandt Bradley, my dad owns this town, and as of right now, the liquor sales to the bar are over!"

Brandt walked out.

"He's right, his dad controls the distributor, we're fucked." Alicia said.

"Not if I can help it," Dolly said. She picked up the phone and once again called Gretta.

"Hey, can your guy get liquor to the Double P?"

"Holy shit, Hija, this is the second time you've called me in two days, which is more than you called me in 2 years!"

"I know, but can you do it."

"Right on top of it my girl."

Dolly hung up the phone and looked at Alicia. "Don't worry, I handled it."

At that moment the door opened up and the Irish woman Knoxer with a couple of muscular men walked in.

"That looks like just one problem for the night," Alicia said.

Dolly and Alicia exited the back office and approached the group.

"Services don't start for another couple of hours," Alicia said to Knoxer.

"Does it look like I need my wanker pulled?" She asked.

Dolly and Alicia looked at each other. "Maybe?"

Knoxer punched Dolly in the face and knocked her down. The male bouncers tried to help but the other guys started fighting with them. Knoxer grabbed Dolly and shoved her into her giant boobs, suffocating her.

"I don't like Double D's," Dolly said as she was getting motor boated. She bit down on the fleshy boob and Knoxer cried out in pain.

"You bitch!" She wacked Dolly with her purse.

Dolly and Knoxer were cat fighting as the guys were throwing punches and busting chairs and tables over each other, glass shattering everywhere. Suddenly the chaos was interrupted by a loud shot gun blast in the air.

Everyone turned to see Keith David behind the bar.

"Now which one of you twisted mother fuckers wants to see what a Black man with a shot gun can do?" Keith said with a giant smile and pearl white teeth glaring from behind the shotgun smoke.

Knoxer and her men slowly backed away towards the exit, as Dolly and her bouncers picked themselves up and wiped the blood off their face.

"It'll get worse before it gets better," Dolly said.

*

The rest of the night was going well, and around 11 PM, Gretta even showed up.

Dolly gave her an excited hug as everyone in the bar recognized the famous Gretta.

"No shit, you're gonna be working here, too?" Carrie-Ann asked, not being able to take her eyes off the tall brunette, with long flowing hair, a touch of gray she left in because she was confident in her beauty despite her age, and long muscular legs that had seen their fair share of bruises, ending in a tightly sculpted butt. Carrie-Ann covered her mouth with her hand and couldn't peel her eyes off her ass.

But the reunion was quickly interrupted, when a muscular naked man walked into the bar. Behind him, was the redhead Knoxer.

"Trouble?" Gretta asked, sensing the tension in the room.

Knoxer said, "This is my husband. He would like to sample your women," and she sat quietly in the corner, and the naked muscular man walked around licking his lips. He went up to a young woman and started harassing her, grabbing her waist and butt.

"Cash up front, and be nice, okay" the woman said.

He laughed at her and started grabbing her arm and not letting her go.

"Let me handle it," Gretta said to Dolly. "I guess I have to earn my keep."

Gretta strutted up to the man. "What's your name soldier," she asked. He let go of the other woman.

"Name's Kox, that's my wife, Knoxer." he said. "Your ass is mine."

He handed her some money and they began to dance. All seemed to be going well but there was still tension in the air, they were up to no good but they seemed to just be toying with them at first.

"How much for some backdoor action," Kox asked.

"For you, 300."

"Is it because I'm Irish?"

"No, it's because you're an obnoxious douchebag."

"Gretta leaned over and let him lift her skirt up. She wasn't wearing any underwear and Kox began playfully squeezing her ass. Knoxer, across the room, was glaring at her husband. He tried to wipe the smile off his face.

His dick became big and hard, and he started poking and prodding it at her asshole. After telling him to be less rough, he finally got it in her. He slowly pushed more of him into her, inch by inch. Gretta was a pro but even she was in pain. Finally his dick was completely in her ass, and started going slowly in and out of her. Knoxer was looking away, unable to watch her husband fuck another woman in the ass.

"In prison I used to get conjugal visits from chicks like you."

"Charming," Gretta said.

This made him mad, and he began thrusting harder and faster into her. Despite telling him to slow down, he was now going full buck wild on her ass, as she screamed in pain.

"Hey, knock it off," Dolly said and ran to push him off. He shoved her away and laughed in her face. The other bouncers came to help but at that moment, Knoxer opened the door and let a bunch of guys in. While the bouncers were distracted getting Kox off of Gretta, the other thugs jumped behind the bar and started trashing the place. Two of them held down Keith so he couldn't move. After a significant amount of booze was broken and spilled on the ground, they left the bar. In the parking lot, Brad Bradley was in his Mercedes, and waved to them before laughing maniacally and driving off.

***

The next day, Dolly went over to the convenience store to pick up some more Band-Aids. When she got in, the place was a mess and Brad Bradley was standing next to Kox as he was punching an older man in the stomach. "Stop that!" Dolly shouted. Kox looked at Dolly.

12