Sex House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had your friend, but prepare to be next," Kox said.

"You're such an asshole," Dolly said.

They laughed and left the store. Dot ran over to her dad, Red, and helped him up. He was bleeding from his lip. They helped bandage him up.

Afterwards, Dolly asked her what they wanted.

"They want us to sell. But my dad owned this place for 30 years."

"Still though, why not just sell and be done with it," Dolly asked.

"He can't. Bradley won't let anyone else buy this place but him, and my dad won't ever sell to Bradley."

"I see."

Later that day, Dolly and the staff were discussing how they could deal with the inevitable trouble that will come, when suddenly they heard a giant explosion.

It was the convenience store. Dolly ran into the store, the fire was coming from a corner by a broken window, and the other side of the room held the propane tanks, it was only a matter of time. She ran in the back and saw Dot trying desperately to pick up her father from the ground who had gotten knocked back by the explosion. Dolly helped Dot and they dragged Red out of the store just in time before it exploded, knocking them on the ground.

"Are you alright," Gretta asked, helping Dolly up.

"Yeah," but before they could recover they heard a loud boom, and saw Kox and Knoxer on a motorcycle, in the Double P's parking lot. They laughed maniacally as they rode away, and then another explosion blew out the windows of the Sex House. A giant fireball of smoke rose up and drifted over the beach and ocean as both buildings were now engulfed in flames.

Luckily everyone was outside watching the convenience store fire, but that allowed Kox and Knoxer to sneak in and plant the bombs. Everyone was counting heads, to make sure everyone was accounted for.

"Where's Keith David?" Someone shouted.

Behind the dumpster, Keith David picked himself up, using a trash bag as a shield.

"God damn pecker woods, so glad I decided to take the trash out at that moment," Keith said.

They hugged Keith, happy he was alive. But then...

"Where's Carrie-Ann?"

Everyone looked around. She was nowhere to be found. The fireman were told someone might be inside. They found her lifeless body, a big gash on her head, they reckoned she was knocked out from the first explosion and then died of smoke inhalation. She was pronounced dead on the scene.

At the funeral, everyone showed up, even though they had no building, no job anymore.

Dolly gave a sermon for her funeral. "We all remember Carrie-Ann as a cheerful, helpful, and gentle soul. She was humble and never asked for much, but was always there to give anybody anything they needed. She was an energetic worker, she could survive a bar fight and throw a punch with the best of them, she could sing and dance, and she enjoyed the sight of a nice buttock. They killed her! Brad Bradley and his goons killed a sweet, innocent girl, and for what? So they can buy up some property. I won't rest until Bradley and his goons are dead!"

Dolly finished her speech at the funeral and walked off without saying a word to anyone else.

That night, Gretta pulled up to Dolly's apartment above a farmhouse. Dolly was in spandex shorts and a sports bra, working out, sweat pouring over her body.

"Hey Hija," Gretta said.

"Not now, I'm training," Dolly said, and as soon as she finished with the punching bag, she moved on to a makeshift wooden dummy she was kicking with bare feet. Her bare knuckles seemed to be bleeding.

"What's your goal here, why are you still here, just get out of her," Gretta said.

"You think I'm gonna just walk away and let Bradley ruin these people's lives?"

"It's the smart play."

Dolly spun around and threw a punch towards Gretta, Gretta grabbed the punch mid air.

"But it's not the right play," Dolly said, before collapsing on the ground in tears, letting her emotions she held back for so long finally control her.

Gretta lifted her up and helped her to the bathroom. She washed the blood off her knuckles and ran a shower for her. She stripped Dolly out of her workout clothes and helped her in the shower. Gretta also undressed and she helped rub soap up and down her body, over her perfectly sized breasts and over the fresh bruises on her body. They kissed in the shower as the hot steam melted away the pain.

In bed they embraced tenderly and scissored each other on the bed, moaning in ecstasy, their sweaty bodies and long hair gliding against each other. Below the apartment, the farmer was eavesdropping and jerking off in his red long john underwear.

Dolly and Gretta scissor fucked each other until they reached orgasm. Later that night they held each other in a blanket on the roof under the soft moonlight. For a moment all the problems were gone, and it was just them.

"I can't leave," Dolly said, finally breaking the mood.

"I know," Gretta said. "You're still thinking about the past."

Dolly looked hurt by the words.

"I thought you'd be over it by now. What happened in Memphis wasn't your fault. When you are getting raped in a back alley with a knife to your throat, you have two choices, fuck soft or fuck hard!"

At that moment they heard a knock on the door. It was Dot. She let herself in and put a box on the ground, she saw them sitting on the roof by the window.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything private," she said.

She was wearing a white lace nightgown with tennis shoes. "I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep. My store blew up, your sex house blew up, I'm just so afraid."

"Don't you be 'fraid of anything," Gretta said, as they left the roof and went back inside. Gretta helped her onto the bed and wrapped the blanket around her.

"I don't think I can be alone tonight," Dot said.

"You're safe with us," Gretta said, kissing her on the forehead, as the breeze blew through her night gown onto her body.

"What's in the box?" Dolly asked.

She looked at the cardboard box on the ground. "Oh, that survived the fire, it's just some unsold dildos that are worthless now."

"I wouldn't say that," Gretta said, looking at Dolly and Dot with a smile.

They used a variety of dildos on each other, different size and shapes, vibrators and beads. Dot moaned in ecstasy as they dildo fucked her, the moonlight bouncing off her tan body and light blonde hair. With each push her pussy filled up with juices, and then oozed out onto the dildo.

Gretta and Dolly started to fuck her supple body at the same time, one dildo in her pussy and one in her ass. "God I'm gonna miss the Double P," Dot said, as they pounded her until the pleasure overwhelmed her body with spasms.

**

The next day, while the guards were hanging around Bradley's compound, a car crashed through the gates. They ran up to it, but it was empty, no driver. Dolly and Gretta and her bouncers had snuck around the side and jumped them. They disarmed the men and easily beat them to the ground. The male bouncers were handling the henchman as Gretta and Dolly snuck around the house.

Dolly opened the sliding glass door and when she turned around, she saw Brandt and his stupid grin on his face, holding a shotgun.

"Dinner time," he said and pointed the shot gun at her. She kicked it away just in time as it fired. She grabbed the gun and turned it around towards him, pushing it up against his crotch. He gave a startled look.

"Would you like your balls, to go?" She fired the shotgun as it blasted his crotch, knocking him back and killing him.

Another set of guys ran up to Dolly. She kicked one in the knee and sent him down, and punched the other in the throat. They grabbed at her clothes, managing to pull her pants and shirt off, until she was in her underwear. He sliced her shoulder with a knife, he swung his blade again but she dodged, and it hit the other guy instead in the chest, killing him. She jumped onto his shoulders and wrapped her naked legs around his neck, "How about some head," she twisted her body and snapped his neck.

In the other room, Gretta snuck through a window, and encountered Knoxer.

"You bitch, you're mine!" Knoxer said and ran towards Gretta with her hands out, choking her. Gretta threw a knee into her stomach, trying to get some breathing room, but Knoxer wrapped her large arm around Gretta's neck, shoving her into her breasts and trying to suffocate her.

"You smell like rum and cheap perfume," she said, and lifted her up and suplexed her onto the table. She punched her in the face a few times before Knoxer was able to kick her off, and then mounted her.

"Prepare to get fucked," Knoxer said,

"Wait, what?"

Knoxer pulled her skirt aside and revealed a large red strap-on dildo. She was trying to take Gretta's pants off when Dolly tackled her from behind. They both punched and kicked Knoxer.

"I'm gonna kill you two!" Knoxer yelled.

"Do you have a hormonal imbalance or something?"

She ran at them with a knife and Gretta kicked her in the knee, she fell to the ground and managed to stab herself in the breasts. She pulled the bloody knife out and was thrusting towards them. Dolly and Gretta both looked at each other and agreed on what to do. They pushed Knoxer's face into her own boobs and motor boated her to death.

Outside, the bouncers were having trouble.

"Let's go help."

"You help them. I'm going to find Bradley," Dolly said.

"Be careful."

In the trophy room, Dolly was sneaking around, not sure who else was still in the house. Suddenly from behind a polar bear, Kox came up and bear hugged her from behind. His large muscular arms were squeezing her to death, and like usual, he was completely naked again.

"What's with you and full frontal nudity," Dolly said.

"Less buttons," he said, and slammed her into the ground.

Kox punched her in the stomach, and slapped her hard across the butt. He ran his penis into her and knocked her over. She kicked his shin from the ground but he grabbed her ankles and crawled on top of her.

"Finally, you're mine," Kox said, breathing heavily on her.

Dolly grabbed his neck, and using her long nails, dug deeply into his neck. He screamed in pain and she was able to free herself.

Gretta came charging in from the other room and tackled Kox, but he was too strong to get completely knocked over. Kox pulled Dolly towards him while punching Gretta, fighting both women at the same time, crushing Dolly's wrist and not letting her go. He backslapped Gretta across the face, causing her to fall. He turned towards Dolly and grabbed her by the neck, and started thrusting his cock into her mouth. "I'm gonna have fun with you before I kill you."

Dolly bit down hard on his cock, he screamed in pain as Gretta wacked him across the face with a Native's shield.

To their surprise, he still wasn't knocked out. Kox gave Gretta an uppercut that sent her flying into the wall, knocking her out. He turned towards Dolly, sweat glistening off his naked muscular body, blood dripping from the bite marks in his dick. "Your ass is mine."

"Not so fast," they heard a voice. It was Bradley. "She killed my only son, Brandt, worthless piece of shit, but still, my only son, I got her first."

"Get those ropes," Bradley yelled at Kox.

While they were distracted, Dolly said. "Want me to show you my Dick?"

"Huh?" Kox asked. Dolly got down on her knee and punched him in the cock.

"Ooouch my dick! That was the same spot." Kox fell down and was knocked out.

Dolly turned to face Bradley, as he backed away and put his hands up pleading with her to stop, "Now listen, we can work this out. I can pay you, twice, three times what they pay you. Name your price."

"How much for a new Carrie-Ann?" Dolly punched Bradley in the nose, causing him to bleed. She hit him in the knee, causing him to go down on the ground, and then slammed her fist into his ear. He got knocked over, and was trying to get up.

"Ready to get fucked?" Dolly said as she towered over him.

Bradley looked up with his mouth open, blood running down his face. Dolly pulled her pants down and revealed she was wearing Knoxer's strap-on. She grabbed Bradley's face and shoved the 8 inch red dildo into his mouth. He screamed and tried to fight it, but she pushed harder into him until he started to choke.

"You know what's wrong with you," Dolly said. "You're a messy cocksucker!"

Bradley was choking on the dildo when Dolly felt Kox bash her over the head, and she was knocked unconscious.

When she woke up, she was still in the trophy room, but tied up to a table. Her arms were tied, as she was stripped completely naked, her pussy spread and facing the two men.

"I've waited a long time for this," Bradley said, as he shoved his 4 inch penis into her while Kox laughed at her.

Bradley was fucking her while telling her how important he was. "You know who I am you dumb bitch? I own this town. I chased away JC Penny, that's how powerful I am! And you're standing in my way. I gave you a chance to leave, but now you're gonna die!"

Dolly became enraged, despite being tied up, she squeezed her pelvic muscles into a kegel crunch, and thrust down hard. Bradley winced in pain, and then Dolly swung her hips violently, a loud, bone cracking thud was heard, as Bradley's voice squeezed out of him. He fell over and slipped out of her and then crashed onto the ground.

"What the fuck," Kox said, looking at Bradley, Kox with a bent and disfigured penis himself. "You bitch!" He ran at her and she used what little freedom she had to kick him off her, but it wasn't enough, he started to lunge back at her again, and then,

BOOM.

A shotgun blast hit Kox on the shoulder, blood and gore flying through the air, as he looked around, dumbfounded at what just happened.

"Stay away from my girl, Mijo," Gretta said, holding a smoking shotgun in her hand.

Kox was about to attack again when another shotgun blasted him in the other shoulder.

"That one was for Red," Dot said, pointing the smoking shotgun at him.

Entering the room, Keith David pointed a shotgun at Kox. "And this one's for Carrie-Ann you mother fucker!" He blasted Kox in the chest, knocking him onto the ground in a pool of blood. They helped Dolly out of her restraints and got out of there before the cops showed up.

When the cops entered, they were shocked at the scene, and looked over at Bradley.

"Check him out," the chief said.

The medical examiner turned back to the police chief. "He's dead sir, his pelvis was crushed."

"My God, he was fucked to death," the police chief said.

****

After the chaos was over, the crew met up again. Red ended up selling his property to Alicia, and with the insurance money she could build an even bigger Sex House, and the headliners would be Dolly and Gretta, as they decided to stay in Florida and help out. They all got naked and jumped into the ocean for a skinny dip, in what would from then on be called Carrie-Ann Key.

12