All Comments on 'Sex in a City'

by mississippikat

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love a man that takes me like that. I live to give myself to his sexual desires and needs. My desires are only to sexually please and pleasure his every segue need. Doing so fills me with even more needs.

Yet I too ha e sexual fantasies and needs deep down within me..A little small need erupted from within me first when he took me to an adult book store and pulled me into a small room with a TV. showing a white woman on her knees sucking a marvelously Big BLACK COCK..

She was truly loving it just as much that I knew I would too.

I was wearing a thin nylon, almost transparent black blouuse, half cup bra, white tight short shorts and had no panties on. In no time I had sucked two big loads of warm cum from several white cocks. Finally a thick coal Black cock slid through the hole in the wall.

I was elited! I wrapped my hand around that large thick shaft slowly pumping it. I rubbed the warm precum back and fourth a cross my horny red lips. I licked the tasty precum drops oozing from its warm slippery head. YUMMY.

During my college pledge week amoung many other things, I had to suck 5 Black guys and swallow their cum. I actually loved that! Those guys got to gang bang me too.

I sucked till he shot his Big, really big delicious load down my throat.

That was the first of several big creamy loads eagerly swallowed. I found out during pleage week that I loved sucking BBC. Deep down within me I still do.

Orpheum 69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous