Sex in an Unusual Location Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glenn is gay," said Kathy, as Marie broke off to continue setting up the cameras. "We married so I could have insurance through his work and we could share finances. We've been roommates for 3 years. We DO love each other, but like brother and sister, not lovers. In fact, he has a boyfriend named Jake. But since Glenn can't marry Jake, and in many companies in the area having a wife is almost a prerequisite to climb the promotion ladder, well..." She left the rest unsaid.

"So...you're free and clear to have sex with men" I Said, clarifying things in my head, "and he is not going to be mad about it, correct?"

"If you hurt me, it would upset him. And as long as I'm discreet, yes, I am free to...how did you put it?" She asked with a gleam in her eye, "Have you pleasure me with multiple mind numbing orgasms, I believe?"

I smiled so wide I was worried the top of my head was gonna fall off. "Well, in that case, aye aye, ma...err, beautiful!"

"But first," she said, "I get my own budoir session with you! I can't publicly display the photos, but I can always have this day with you." Thereby explaining Marie and the cameras.

I was, to say the least, amenable to the situation. I walked up to her, and took her by the shoulders, bending my head down so our foreheads were touching. My eyes were closed as I took in her scent, the smell of the leaves and autumn mixing with her perfume had me dizzy with anticipation.

The clicks of the camera shudders went unheard by us as she turned her head up to mine and kissed me, our lips meeting, then parting as our tongues explored each other's mouths. All cares in the world melted away. We experienced only one another. I kissed her lips, then kissed my way down her slender neck, nibbling every other kiss, a small bite, eliciting gasps of pleasure as her hands explored by chest, my back and my abs through the blouse I was wearing.

She pushed me away, staring at me with a sexy hunger that I swear only redheads can manage, she wriggled out of the dress she was wearing, somehow keeping the faerie wings on, and my jaw dropped to the ground.

The stockings she wore were only part of a matching green body stocking, crotchless and see through in all the right places, with ribbons of silk running through to accentuate her supple curves. A tuft of fiery red hair, an inch wide and two high ran above her mons, her lips slightly protruding through and already glistening with moisture. Her areolas, the size of quarters, with nipples pointing out hard and erect, pointing at me with an urgency to be lightly pinched between my fingertips through the thin material.

She grabbed me by the blouse and pulled it off, stopping to burn the image into her mind as much as I had burned her image into mine. I wouldn't need the photos. I knew without doubt this I would never forget.

She again ran her hands across my chest, running her fingers through my small patch of chest hair, across my nipples, down my abs.

She leaned into me for another kiss, making my heart beat faster in my chest.

"Did you know?" She asked, "I wanted you before you left? I wanted to be the one to take your virginity, but you were so shy, then, you would never answer me when I tried to talk to you."

"I can't tell you how many nights I had your image in my head as I masturbated." I said. "I always thought your interest was my imagination. I know better now." I turned her around and hugged her from behind, kissing her neck, lightly licking down to the join of the neck and shoulder. I had her breasts in my hands, the material sliding across her nipples as I alternated pinching them and massaging the whole breast. She shuddered in a small orgasm as she leaned back against me, the sensations overwhelming her senses.

I stepped back and removed the sporran, making ready to remove the kilt. She turned and her hand caught mine and stopped me.

"No. Leave the kilt and the boots" she breathed the command. I obeyed. Removing the sporran allowed my fully erect cock to tent the front of the kilt. Her hand rubbed it through the kilt, tracing her fingers lightly over it up the kilt, and above to briefly toy with my pubic trail.

I held her by the hips and pulled her close, reveling in the feeling of her breasts pushed against my chest, her bodysuit rubbing my nipples and hers. I trailed my hands to her lower back, and down her ass, grabbing and squeezing her cheeks, as she started to kiss my neck. My hands slid up her back, up her back, and I pulled her away to cradle her face in my hands.

I leaned in close, and whispered "I will never forget this. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known." Before kissing her again, our mouths devouring each other in our urgency.

She moaned her agreement, her hands reaching down, under the kilt, and up, grabbing and massaging my shaft. I return, I ran my hands down and took her hot and excited mound into my palm, feeling the heat of wanton need emanating from her.

"We need to go inside!" she whispered, breaking away from me and taking me by the hand, pulling me in the direction of the house. "Now!"

I looked up and realized we had been kissing and exploring and fondling long enough for the sun to have wandered past it's zenith. My watch said two and a half hours. It felt like 10 minutes.

As she pulled me, I looked back and saw Marie, her cheeks flushed and legs crossed, straightening out her little painted on dress. She was breathing heavily and motioned us forward.

"Let's go. I have cameras already set up in there. Not supposed to be any rain today, so these will be ok for now. Nobody lives within 10 miles of this house, anyway, so they'll be safe!" She said in what almost felt like one long run on sentence.

"God damn, you two are hot! I came just from rubbing my thighs while watching you" she smiled at us. "I hope you don't mind!"

We got into the house, and Kathy was almost frantically pulling me to the bedroom. When the door opened, Marie ran past us and to the furthest camera, pointing in the direction of the door. Kathy tried to pull me in, but I stopped, and pulled her back out.

She looked up at me questioningly, until I pulled her into my arms and picked her up, carrying her into the bedroom like a groom carrying his bride across the threshold, as she gave me a blinding smile and used the opportunity to feel my chest. I walked across the room and placed her onto the 4 post dark hardwood framed bed.

It was huge, and she was dwarfed by it, laying with those curls fanned out on the black silk bedsheets, faerie wings spread under her and poking through her hair. I climbed up onto the bed with her, then behind her, as I pulled her into a sitting position between my spread legs. Her ass pushed the kilt up, and she felt my member cradled between her cheeks. I kissed the back of her neck, reaching down and unhooking the faerie wings and pulling them off, reaching around her and stroking her left breast in one hand, while my other slid down and into the tuft of hair between her legs. Further, and into her cleft.

She rocked against me, jacking me off with her ass cheeks as I slid a finger through her lips, across her clit, then back down to slip into her wet opening. I felt her lips parts to allow my finger entrance, as she moaned and rocked, lost in a haze of passion. I slid another finger in, and slid my other hand down from her breast to rub at her clit. She rocked back twice more, a moan building to a gasp, then a sharp intake of breath before crying out in release as she came from my manipulations. She reached back to grab my head and pull me in for a blisteringly passionate kiss.

One the tremors subsided, she sat up from me, turned around and pushed me back into the bed.

She dove onto me, hands running again on my chest as she licked my nipples, making me groan when she bit them, making me harder as she licked from one nipple across my chest to the other before taking it between her teeth, her breath hot and sweet against my skin. She came up and kissed me as she ground herself onto my leg.

She left my mouth and slid down the bed, pulled me out from under the kilt, and stared at my hardness as she stroked it. She seemed mesmerized. She brought it to her face, and smelled it, rubbed it against her face, her neck, the patchouli oil making it somewhat slick, my precum leaving a glistening trail wherever she rubbed the head.

She opened her mouth and slid it over my head and down down down until she was impaled on my rod, 8 inches deep, her nose in my trimmed pubic patch. She stayed there for what felt like forever, the heat of her mouth incredible, as she swallowed multiple times, then came back up to the tip. 3 more times, each more magnificent than the last, before she started to move her head up and down rapidly, her hand coming up to milk the shaft as she took slower strokes in her mouth so she could swirl her tongue up over and around me.

I almost passed out from the pleasure, moaning and grunting as she worked my cock. It was amazing. But there was more I wanted. I pulled her gently off of me, long enough to indicate I wanted her to turn around and mount my face as she milked my cock. She did, and settled that beautiful womanhood on my mouth before taking me back into hers. I licked the moisture from her opening, driving my tongue into her, starting a series of moans and squeals even as her nectar started to flow freely out of her and onto my waiting tongue and face.

She started to buck and grind her pussy into my mouth when I tongued her clit. She started to whine when I licked her clit before taking it into my lips while flicking it with my tongue, and when I inserted 2 fingers into her to find her g spot and play with it, she screamed, letting my cock fall out of her mouth.

"GOD YES, THAT'S IT! FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR FINGERS! LICK MY CLIT! FUCKING YES!" She screamed, sitting up and riding my face while rocking her hips and smearing herself over my mouth, supporting herself with her hands on my chest.

While licking her clit, I put 2 fingers from my other hand into her sopping leaking slit, and put my index finger that had already been in her to her rosebud, it's winking presence drawing my attention. I placed a finger against her tight hole and pushed it in. Her movements became more frantic, and her cries became screams to the heavens.

"Yes! God yes, put your finger in my ass while you finger fuck me! Yes! You know what I need! Finger my ass! Lick my slutty pussy! GIVE IT TO ME!" She commanded of me.

She dropped back down to again suck me into her mouth, desperately allowing me to more easily finger her ass while licking her. As her bucking and grinding became more frantic, and I could feel her walls starting to quiver on my fingers, I pulled the finger out of her ass and replaced it with my tongue, immediately causing her to arch back off my throbbing cock and scream "FUUUCK! MAX! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR FACE!" As her pussy clamped down on my fingers, holding them in place, and her asshole quivered around my tongue, my chin driven in beside my fingers into her open lips.

She tried to push up, but my arms snaked around her back and kept her quivering leaking pussy over me, as I extracted my tongue from her rosebud and licked from it, down across her opening to her clit, circled around it, then back to push it into her slit, licking and slurping her juices into my mouth, using my tongue to demand ever more. I never wanted this to stop.

Her moans became screams, bucking movements became uncontrollable shudders and she tried to fit her whole body into my mouth pussy first. Her clit was between my lips, 3 fingers were in her count pounding in and out, and 2 had been worked into her ass, clenching and keeping them before releasing and pulling them deeper.

Kathy's screams became soundless, just a long gasping exhalation as she shuddered as if she were in a seizure, my mouth was flooded by a torrent of her essence, and she collapsed onto me, her tits falling to either side of my cock. Her mouth near my head. I could feel her mouth moving, but I couldn't hear any words.

As I started to get up to check on her, a naked Marie, her face flushed with a wide grin, stopped me.

"Hold on there, Romeo. She's ok, she just orgasmed herself into a stupor. She did this in my loft yesterday. Just give her a few minutes and she'll be fine." She said as she pet Kathy's face and kissed her.

"You two are putting on a hell of a show," she whispered to Kathy. "You've made me so wet letting me watch you! Thank you! You're both so incredibly sexy I want to devour you!"

Kathy, still incapable of words, took her by face off of my crotch. She took my tool in one hand and held it up, weakly took Marie's head in the other, and pushed it toward me. I felt my cock enter into Marie's mouth as my view was still of nothing but Kathy's glorious ass and pussy on my chest.

When had I died and gone to heaven, I wondered, as Marie's lips ran up and down my shaft, and Kathy began to move again on my chest.

I barely heard her whisper "Max. Be good and put your arms at your side, please?" So I did as asked.

While Marie had me in her mouth, working my shaft with sucking noises escaping her lips, Kathy moved her legs to the outside of my arms, then, with the strength acquired from years of horseback riding, brought them together and trapped my arms in place as she rose up off of my chest into the position of a rider leaned forward in a gallop, allowing me to see Marie sucking my cock between the glorious scene of two wonderfully shaped legs with a gorgeous pussy framing the scene.

Kathy whispered something to Marie, who let my shaft slip from her mouth with a wet plopping sound and an evil grin, nodding. Then Kathy hungrily sucked me into her mouth taking me to the root. I gasped when I felt Marie start licking my balls, first one, then the other, before trailing her tongue down to rim my ass, then back up to my balls.

I lasted all of thirty seconds before succumbing to this new sensation. I had never had two women work my shaft before, and these ladies took to it like they were born to it. My muscles clenched, bringing my body up as I grunted like a beast, which planted my face once again into Kathy's delectable honey pot, purely by reflex.

I felt my load shooting up from my balls, every nanometer of the journey an exquisite unbearable agony of pleasure as it erupted from my shaft. My face contacted Kathy's open pussy just as the third rope of cum shot out, now shooting into the air instead of in her mouth, when she jerked up gasping in surprise at further action on her dripping womanhood. Like an unattended hose, my cock twitched this way and that, spraying out 4 more blasts, hitting Kathy's face and chest, Marie's face, on the bed, and on the floor.

Kathy and Marie both moaned, leaning in to kiss and lick each other's faces to get at the cum like two woman who needed it to survive. Their tongues danced together, sharing their needed manna after their faces were licked clean, Kathy moaning as she pushed back against my face, screaming another orgasm into Marie's mouth as I nipped her clit gently with my teeth, my arms still held firmly at my sides. I could have licked her non stop from then till I died a happy old man.

Marie had left the bed to change film rolls, reminding me this was all being captured on film.

Kathy inhaled in surprise when she saw that my erection hadn't retreated in the least after my Old Faithful impersonation. I had never told her (why would I, we had never even discussed sex before), but as much as I enjoy blowjobs, and the intense orgasms they inspire, my throbbing member was never truly satisfied by them. After a blowjob, my cock demands entrance to a pussy before he'll be stabled.

I gently pushed my arms free of Kathy's rider's grip and pushed her to the side. I removed the kilt, as it now threatened to get in the way, and pushed Kathy onto her back. When she pulled her legs up by the knees, the sight of her like that, with those fiery red curls splayed on the bed, that sight ensured my cock would never abate or surrender as long as my heart was still beating.

I bent my ahead and again caressed her lips and clit with the loving attention of my lips and tongue. Kathy moaned, begging "Max, your cock! I need your cock in me! Please!"

I pushed up and took my rod in hand, rubbing it up and down her entrance, noting her wetness had dripped down her legs and soaked the body stocking from the waist down, so saturated, her heavenly smell would forever be locked into the material. I rubbed my helmet in her wetness, from her tunnel, through her lips, across her clit, thoroughly entranced by the silken sensations this shot through my body, lost in a euphoric trance.

I saw Marie out of the corner of my eye, her elfin naked body stretched or bent as she used her camera from multiple angles to capture this day for eternity.

I was still rubbing my head against Kathy's entrance, her eyes rolled back as every so often I would push the head into her, then pull back and rub her clit again. Her groin moved with me, her body trying to capture the elusive cock that was teasing it, and she groaned out.

"Max! That cock! In my pussy now, or I will break it off and keep it for me and Marie!" She looked at me, her eyes as fierce as she could make them through the endorphin high glazing her vision. "I'm telling you to fuck me with that monster and I fucking mean...OH GOD!"

I interrupted her by pushing my cock firmly but gently to the hilt in one stroke, my trimmed brown pubes touching her tuft of fur as we both moaned. This pussy must have been made just for me. Tight. I could feel every bit of her against me, twitching and spasming as Kathy whimpered and came on my shaft for the first time, a look of incredulous bliss on her face telling me she felt the same about my cock as I felt about her perfect pussy.

I slowly started to pump while she shuddered from that orgasm, bringing her screams to a higher pitch as she wailed "Ooh, fuck! OH FUCK, MAX! YOU FIT SO GOOD!"

I increased the tempo, thrusting and pumping to ever louder wailing demands of "YES! YES, THAT'S IT! FUCK ME! FUCK THAT PUSSY! POUND IT, MAX! POUND IT SO GOOD!" as she wailed through another orgasm causing her to spasm and clench on my rock hard cock.

During a lull in the screams, as I gasped for air, I could continue to hear the click click click of cameras, Marie now in a chair rubbing and fingering herself, signs of orgasmic bliss telling me she'd cum multiple times with her eyes locked on us. She'd set all of the cameras to automatic some time ago.

Having caught some measure of breath while pumping slow, I turned my attention back to the woman impaled on my shaft and started trying to fuck through her into the soft mattress below us, setting up a low, gutteral beastial growl of animal hunger as she grasped at the bedsheets, her head lifting from the bed to stare our joining as I tried to fuck her into a new dimension of arousal. She had stopped screaming and now gasped hoarsely as she stared into my eyes riding to another orgasm.

My cock demanded her. Commanded I fuck her with all of my being. My thrusts slammed into her tight grasping hole,my balls starting to painfully bounce against her ass, driving her to from one orgasm straight into the next Having cum already from a blowjob, it would be a while yet before I softened or would cum again, but "The Rear Admiral" was now in command of this action until order could be restored in my misfiring consciousness, and he gave the rest of my body the order "All ahead full!"

So, I pounded and thrust, my hands grabbed her breasts and kneaded, my tongue licked nipples and my teeth bit at them. The screams became one long moan of "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!" with high notes interjected at each vigorous thrust, until her eyes rolled back into her head, and she collapsed back on the bed, her mouth mumbling nonsense.