Sex in an Unusual Location Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to thrust, needing to be in her, until Marie's hand grabbed me from behind and she held me tight and still, my breath ragged and my animal need slowly subsiding.

"Easy there, Max. She passed out again, big guy. You must really like her, because you didn't ravish me that hard until the end of the night last time. Just give her a few minutes to collect herself." Marie said gently to me, no hint of jealousy in her voice as I processed what she had said.

She knelt in front of me after I'd moved away from Kathy, and gently took me into her mouth, cleaning me and and gently showing attention to my cock as Kathy began to stir and lift herself from the bed.

"I'm sorry, beautiful," I said as she looked at us, "I kinda got carried away, there. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Hurt me?" She grinned as energy and conscious thought returned to her, "Max, if you could hurt me like that every night, I would die a satisfied and fulfilled woman" she crawled forward and kissed Marie gently as they both took turns licking up and down my shaft, an unspoken decision between them to allow me to calm down and Kathy to recover while still petting and enjoying.

Once Kathy had recovered as much as she was able to, she patted the bed and said "Marie, no more sitting in the chair, get up here on the bed with us!"

Marie climbed up on the bed and laid back. Kathy crawled up over her and kissed her passionately, her fingers wandering over Marie's body. She massaged her breasts, tweaked her nipples, and went lower, Marie spreading her legs as Kathy's fingers explored her labia and clit. The moans threatened to drive me over the edge again.

After a few minutes of making out, Kathy lowered herself down Marie's body and started to gently lap at the dew flowing from Marie, with Marie giving gentle guidance on what she wanted. She looked at me with happy glazed eyes as Kathy followed her whispered instructions.

"Kathy let me eat her yesterday, her first experience with a woman. And now, I get to be the first woman she pleasures with her tongue. Now, Max, be a good man and fuck her silly while she makes me cum on her face, will you?" Marie asked like it was a personal favor to her.

At those words, Kathy drew her ass up into the air behind her, and Marie grabbed her head and pulled her into her creaming pussy as I entered Kathy from behind and started pumping into her once again dripping snatch. She moaned into Marie as Marie moaned into the room, all of our scents mingling into a heady incense of lust and pleasure.

It was an incredible aphrodisiac, and I could feel myself getting even harder as it mixed with the moans of these two beautiful women. As I drove into Kathy, she planted two fingers into Marie, and every time I thrust forward, it drove her fingers into Marie, making it as though I were fucking both of them with every pumping movement.

I took my thumb into my mouth and got it covered in saliva, then placed it against Kathy's puckered dark hole and pushed in in slowly but firmly as I worked a steady pace on her cunt. She pushed back against my thumb, working it in all the way to the base of my hand and squirming her hips back and forth, using my thumb and my cock to massage both of her holes as she groaned into Marie's crotch.

"That's it, Max! Make her cum again," Marie's breathed heavily, her own orgasm approaching quickly between Kathy's ministrations and the show being put on for her. "Fuck her, Max. Take her ass and stretch it! Oh, god, Kathy, your tongue is magical! I think you were born for this!"

Kathy moaned and clenched her pussy and ass, locking my cock and my thumb in place as she screamed her orgasm into Marie's twat, causing Marie to clench Kathy's head and pull in in further into her as her own orgasm rocked her, making her grind her cumming pussy into Kathy's mouth and fingers.

"Gonna cum! Gonna cum hard!" I panted, not able to withstand the feeling and the sight in front of me.

Kathy broke her face from Marie's girl cum soaked pussy long enough to scream "CUM IN ME, MAX! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!" before Marie urgently pulled her back down to continue her gyrating face dance onto Kathy's tongue.

I roared, pushing as deep as I could go as I had the most incredible orgasm I have ever had, pumping stream after stream into Kathy's greedy tunnel, her anus greedily sucking against my still buried thumb, and Kathy again climaxed into Marie, her fingers driving into Marie's own soaked pussy and finding her g spot, pushing Marie into another screaming orgasm, as her juices shot out of her pussy and covered Kathy's face in a splash.

My cum leaked out of Kathy's well fucked cunt, as Marie's juices dripped down her face, and Marie pulled her up to greedily lick as much of herself from Kathy's face as she could, ending in a kiss with Kathy before they both turned and pounced on me to shower me with kisses all over my face, chest and body. First one tongue, then another battled with mine as we started to explore each other in a pile of well pleasured flesh in the center of the bed.

My fingers found mouths licking and sucking them, nipples pinched and twisted between them, cum filled and wet slits to dive into, and puckered little anuses to penetrate, as hands and kisses found my chest, abs and cock. Sighs of contentment filled the bedroom.

I thought we were at an end, regretfully starting to get up to grab clothes and maybe have a cigarette, when two pairs of hands grabbed me and pulled me back into the bed on my back.

"Not so fast, Max. You're not done, yet!" As they both once again took turns on my shaft with their mouths, cleaning up mine and Kathy's combined essences from every available surface of it. It took only moments for me to be steel hard again, my cock ready but sensitive to every touch or breath after the workout it had received.

"You're both insatiable!" I groaned happily, enjoying the treatment.

Kathy got up from her position and turned around, presenting her perfect posterior to me, as Marie looked at her hungrily before diving forward to lick and suck my cum that was still leaking out of her pussy, leaving her own ass sticking up in the air. Marie wiggled her ass at me invitingly.

I stood behind Marie, and pushed into her in one quick thrust, easily sliding to the root and feeling her cervix at the head of my cock as she groaned and greedily sucked at Kathy's cum soaked pussy and clit. I pounded Marie, mercilessly through 3 screaming orgasms, Kathy coming on the face jammed into her pussy from behind at least twice more before pulling herself forward and telling me to dismount Marie.

Marie pouted as I pulled out, her hungry pussy making a slurping sound as it tried to keep me in.

"Marie, just like we agreed, we need the lube!" Kathy said as she turned and placed her face to Marie's for a quick, grinning kiss.

"Oh, yeah!" Marie exclaimed as her disappointment turned to girly giddiness as she hopped off the bed and ran to her bags, throwing out film rolls and all of the other mysterious items women somehow manage to fit into purses, "THIS is the show I've been waiting for!"

She held her hands up in victory as she held a plastic bottle of KY in her grasp like a trophy. In my orgasm rattled mind, I was confused.

"You've both been so incredibly wet all day, why would we need lube?" I asked stupidly.

"Max," Kathy approached with an almost shy smile, "before you left, my biggest regret was not actually taking your virginity. Now, I'm offering my last remaining virginity to you. Would you...would you fuck my ass? Please?"

Stunned, I responded the only way my furiously blood starved brain could. I gulped and nodded like a kid asked if they wanted Christmas presents early.

Kathy quickly covered my cock in the lube, then applied a liberal amount to Kathy's ass, working it in with one finger, followed by a second and then a third, as she furiously rubbed herself with her other hand.

Once she had finished applying lube, she dove off the bed to check and replace film rolls and grab her hand held camera to jump back up with us excitedly.

Kathy raised that delicious derriere into the air and presented me with her glistening lubed pucker. I pushed my head against her slowly, with Marie right next to us furiously clicking away with the camera as my head pushed into her and past her ring.

I stopped to let her adjust to my size, her gasping moans letting me know that while it was big and there was pressure, she was enjoying it. Once she nodded, I pushed further in, the tightness overwhelming. I knew if I hadn't already cum twice, I would have already coated her inside with my seed.

After a blissful eternity, I was buried to the hilt in her tight puckered ass, her anus stretched gloriously around the base of my shaft. I knew she had adjusted when she started pulling herself up and pushing her back down, a moan building as she had already started cumming at the first movement.

I slowly started to fuck her ass as she howled like a beast in heat, exhorting my to fuck her ass and driving back into me. "FUCK IT, MAX! TAKE MY VIRGIN ASS AND MAKE IT YOURS! CLAIM IT AND MAKE ME YOUR WHORE! FUCK MY ASS WITH THAT BIG COCK AND FILL ME!" She screamed.

I started to pound her for all I was worth, panting with the need for final release, but desensitized enough that it would need to be worked for. Slamming and pounding her ass, she came again and again, clenching her anal walls around me while I continued thrusting.

She collapsed onto the bed, but I hadn't finished yet, so I turned her onto her side and continued to pound her rectum. Over and over, she moaned and begged me to break her and make her mine, as I hammered and abused her asshole.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, I felt the cum rising in a torrent and screamed "I'm gonna cum!" And Marie screamed "please cum in my mouth!" as she had 2 fingers buried in her own asshole with her face as close to our joining as she could.

I gave one final orgasmic scream inducing thrust, and pulled out of Kathy's orgasming asshole and immediately felt Marie's lips envelope my shaft as she greedily sucked until I exploded into the back of her throat while watching enthralled as Kathy's ass gaped and constricted while she continued her orgasm and I sank 3 fingers into it and slowly massaged the inside of her ass until it subsided And she collapsed into a puddle of satiated bliss onto the bed with exhausted finality.

Marie continue to lick me clean, looking me in the eye the entire time, until I fell limp and she released my spent rod from her mouth.

"Oooh, my god! These prints are going to turn out fucking amazing!" She moaned into the air.

After a rest, we all shared a huge shower Marie had had installed, large enough we could have fit at least 3 more. We cleaned each other with our hands and our tongues before scrubbing each other with washcloth and soap, then we returned to the bedroom and climbed into the bed, all snuggling together in one of the few dry spots. We quickly fell asleep in a puddle of snuggling satisfied afterglows.

I awoke in the middle of the night to 2 sets of moaning to find them in a 69 and grinding into each other's faces and just watched for an hour before they noticed I was awake and sent me back into slumber with another mind blowing double blowjob.

In the morning, we loaded both vehicles back up after the ladies wrestled my morning wood into submission, and drove the hour and a half back towards home. I followed them as far as Marie's boutique, and in her loft, had Kathy ask me to call on her at least one a week while I was still home, and then whenever I felt like coming back on leave again, before she kissed me and I went on my way, wondering how things could get any better.

I wouldn't have to wait long, but that's the next story.