All Comments on 'Sex in the Cabin in the Woods'

by Magsanato

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Very sensual.

Really liked her petite body and round little ass with smaller boobs. Not only attractive but moreso realistic. Nice in these days of obesity to find sexually active people who take care of themselves.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 2 years ago

Good story. Has big potential for couple extra chapters. Characters very believable.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Emma and grandpa have a lot to look forward to. Emma needs to go to him and thank him for her baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but only about 5% of a cumshot is from the balls, research it.

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 2 years ago

"Oh my god, please don't stop grandpa".....Words I hope to be able to hear with my own ears someday. Wonderfully sexy and loving story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My gramps and his twine brother fucked me many times , both had huge cocks , I loved every minute of it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a beautiful story and very meaningful to any woman who has enjoyed a romance of this kind. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Lovely descriptions for Emma and Mark. Loved how you introduced the characters and the scenes you placed them in. Very believable story. A fulfillment of a hidden fantasy. And, this story deserves a sequel or two. Continue their story, allow your imagination to take you and your characters to undiscovered adventures.

AZTucsonRetiredAZTucsonRetiredover 2 years ago

Loved the story. It was very hoot and reminded me of my wicked thoughts about my own granddaughter. Would love to read more from you.

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 2 years ago

Please continue future chapters for this, where Emma surprises Grandpa with baby bump in few weeks. Assuming he is her mom's dad, she could give a sibling to her Mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagsanato@Magsanato
I find writing to be relaxing and I get enjoyment creating all sorts of stories. I also take requests. If you have a specific story you would like to see, feel free to message me and we can discuss details. I'm open to any and all. I can send these stories to you personally, t...