Sex in the Cabin in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark straightened up on his knees and took in Emma's completely nude body for the first time in his life. Emma was laying there smiling sheepishly at Mark, her blue eyes staring at him. Emma's nipples were wet with Mark's saliva and her thighs were parted open revealing her tiny little love mound in between her legs. Mark couldn't believe what was happening. His granddaughter was laying in bed, beneath Mark's body, and her tight little pussy was exposed to him. Emma wanted it. Mark needed it.

Mark kissed Emma's tits, and stomach and moved down to her hips. Emma moaned softly in her little girly voice and ran her fingers through Mark's hair. Emma spread her legs even wider as Mark got closer, an open invitation for her grandpa to do whatever he wished at that moment.

Mark brushed his lips against Emma's freshly showered pussy, and she squirmed beneath him like a school girl getting touched for the first time. Mark extended his tongue and trailed it along his granddaughter's pussy lips. From bottom to top Mark took long slow strides with his tongue and tasted Emma's sweet pussy juices. She tasted like an absolute goddess. A forbidden piece of fruit that Mark was now given permission to taste in the secrecy of their cabin. Emma tightened her thighs around her grandpa's head as he slid his tongue deep inside her pussy mound.

"Oh my god, please don't stop grandpa" Emma moaned between gritted teeth. Her eyes closed tightly. Mark obliged her and continued licking Emma's sweet hole, tasting the juices as they flowed freely from her pussy. Emma was now grinding her small hips in unison with Mark's tongue and her pussy was quivering. Mark felt Emma tighten up every muscle of her body and get quiet, as she began to shudder and then let out a loud moan from deep within her chest. Emma released a high pitched muffled moan from deep within her body. "Uhhh!!!!" Mark realized he had just made his granddaughter cum by eating her tight little pussy like a champ.

Emma's eyes opened and then rolled to the back of her head in ecstasy. "Grandpa, I want you inside me." Emma opened her legs wider and invited Mark into her sacred baby maker. Mark got onto his knees, cock rock hard and Emma reached out to guide his rod into her most sacred love hole. Mark's tip invaded Emma's pussy lips and popped through the hole for the first time.

Mark's cock was immediately enveloped in the warmest silky folds he had ever felt as Emma's warm pink pussy took her grandfather's cock inside her. Mark groaned loudly and Emma smiled as she kissed her grandpa on the lips. Emma wrapped her arms around him and pulled Mark into her tightly. Mark slid every inch of his thick cock into his granddaughter. The most amazing pussy he had ever felt in his lifetime.

Mark began sliding in and out, in and out, deeper and deeper until his cock head hit Emma's cervix deep within. Mark could feel his balls filling with semen. Emma could feel it too. Mark kissed his granddaughter deeply as he fucked her nice and hard. Mark couldn't take it anymore. The excitement of the situation got the best of him, and he could feel himself about to blow. Emma could feel it too and she squirmed up until Mark's dick flopped out of her soaking wet pussy.

Emma knelt down and took Mark's cock into her mouth. Emma sucked it fast as she was staring up at her grandfather. Her deep blue eyes piercing his eyes as she sucked his dick for all her worth. Mark's cock exploded like a fire hydrant. Directly down Emma's throat. Mark could feel his cock throbbing after every spurt of semen shot out. Emma could feel it too. Rope after rope of her grandpa's thick cum spurting out of his mature cock and down her tongue, down her throat and into her belly.

Mark collapsed onto his back as the last drop of cum exited his tip. Emma swallowed every drop like the loving granddaughter she was. Then she smacked her lips and hummed "Mmmm." Emma smiled down at Mark.

Emma licked Mark's cock up the shaft. It was still hard and worthy of a good fuck. Emma climbed on top and straddled Mark. Emma lowered herself onto her grandpa's thick cock, still creamy with smeared cum, and began riding up and down his shaft. Emma's ponytail flopped around on her back behind her and her perky tits bounced up and down. Mark grabbed her hips and started thrusting hard into his granddaughter's love mound.

Emma grinded her hips back and forth as her ass cheeks pressed into her grandpa's thighs. Emma could feel every inch of grandpa's big fat dick inside her, and she adored it. She adored him too. Emma couldn't get enough of him, especially at this very moment.

Emma's thighs tensed up and she knew this feeling too well. Within seconds, Emma came again. She let out a shudder of ecstasy and creamed all over her grandpa's cock impaled deep inside her. "Oh fuck!" Emma couldn't control herself. She was shuddering and quivering, and her grandpa wasn't letting her off the hook that easy. He lifted her off him with ease and tossed her on the bed. Grandpa spun her over and motioned for her to get on her hands and knees. Emma did as Mark wanted her.

Emma rested on her forearms and her knees and arched her back, with her ass sticking straight in the air. She felt her grandpa nestle right in behind her and knew she was about to get fucked from behind on all fours. Without missing a beat, Mark spread Emma's ass cheeks apart revealing the most delicate depths of her pussy folds. Mark inserted his cock into Emma's tight young pussy and began fucking her harder than ever.

Emma felt her grandpa grip her hips tight and could feel the force behind him fucking the shit out of her from behind. Mark's stomach was smacking into Emma's ass every time he pounded his cock inside her. Emma couldn't stop herself. For the third time, she felt herself orgasm all over her grandfather's cock. Quivering and shaking, Emma had never been fucked like this before. She was absolutely spent but stayed on all fours as Mark kept pounding her pussy.

Emma knew Mark was close to cumming again because she could hear his breathing become more labored. Mark grabbed her hips tighter than before and pounded Emma's pussy with everything in him.

Mark was leaning over kissing all over Emma's slender back and Emma had her face buried into the mattress. Just then she heard her grandpa groan from deep within his throat, she felt his entire body tense up as he unleashed his thick warm creamy cum load deep inside Emma's tight little pussy from behind. Emma could feel it spurting out and spraying against her pussy walls and it felt amazing.

Mark's cock was throbbing and he felt his balls completely deflate after unleashing their entire serving of semen into their target. Mark and Emma moaned together as Emma collapsed onto her stomach with Mark collapsing right on top of her, with his cock still buried deep inside her creamy hole. Mark kissed Emma on her sweet cheeks and lips and Emma smiled and returned the favor.

Mark gently pulled out and rolled over as his cock came free of Emma's tight pussy grip with a sucking sound. A thick gob of Mark's cum came oozing out of Emma's pussy and slowly trickled down her thigh and dropped onto the bed. Emma reached down and softly stroked grandpa's cock, then brought her hand to her lips and sucked her fingers clean. Emma turned into her grandpa and nuzzled him as she wrapped her legs and arms around him and burrowed her face into his chest.

Emma fell asleep in her grandfather's arms.

The next morning, they both awoke at the same time, still snuggled together. Emma smiled and kissed Mark on his lips. Emma gently pulled her panties back onto her bottom and sat up as she secured her bra around her perky little tits. She kissed her grandpa again and smiled at him as she playfully kissed his neck and chin.

Mark smiled back at Emma and returned a loving kiss right on her lips. Emma then stood up and walked to her bedroom where she began gathering her items. The two left the cabin as if no one had ever been in it and started their long drive home.

Emma got comfortable in the passenger seat and drifted off to sleep. Mark focused on driving but let his mind wander about the previous night. This promised to be the start of something special between Mark and Emma.

12