Sex in the Darkroom

Story Info
My Military family discreetly sharing and incest in 1980s.
5.7k words
4.27
28.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlonEazy
SlonEazy
68 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

During the late 70s and early 80s we were stationed in West Germany. It was at the time when Germany was separated into East and West Germany - the cold war days. My military career was winding down and I was transitioning to a career in photography and journalism, especially motor sports reporting.

I had managed to get a Press Pass from the European Edition of the Stars & Stripes and easy access to races throughout Europe. I was providing race results and images to my sponsor, the Stars & Stripes, and had approval to shop my images and reports to other outlets, primarily US Motorcycle Magazines.

This was long before access to the Internet. Newspapers required timely reports but feature articles and race results allowed a bit more time. I would call the results to the Stars & Stripes and follow-up with images and more detailed information using the military APO system - slow mail.

Magazine lead-time was far longer allowing ninety days to receive articles and photographs. Thanks to Special Services Photo Lab, I was able to process my black and white film and forward prints with captions to several previously approved magazine outlets. I spent a lot of time at the lab and had become quite close to the German man who managed the lab. He often would make special arrangement for me to have the entire second processing area of the lab all to myself. He would even help me with the processing.

My wife, Mary, was travelling a lot, guiding day trips and weekend adventures for the local Special Services. Her trips allowed her to see many of the European Countries and interesting sites. It also allowed her to make acquaintance with many people who ran the shops and lodging facilities on her schedule. They would make sure she was rewarded for guiding tourists to their businesses. Our walls were lined with clocks and carvings from the Black Forest area. She also had a collection of expensive Italian shoes and leather goods. Times were good.

Our daughter, Tina, was just 12 years old when we first arrived in Germany. After High School graduation, she worked in the Post Exchange. I had extended my military commitment several times so that she could finish High School with her friends. My wife had insisted that she start on birth control at a very early age. Now, at 19, it was no secret that she had been sexually active for several years. We accepted that.

Mary, my wife, and I had also started to think more about the lifestyle that we had tested when our daughter was much younger. We had become much more conservative after our daughter got old enough to be curious. We had not shared a partner since she was about three years old. As we realized that she was sexually active. We started to fantasize about those days of sharing. Our sexual appetites were certainly very private. But, we felt less need to hide it from our daughter.

There were other couples that we suspected of that lifestyle. But, we knew that we had to be extremely discrete. My military occupation required the highest of security clearances. Drug use and promiscuous sexual inclination were just cause for loss of that clearance. My desire to retire and work for a civilian contractor in the same area would require maintaining a squeaky-clean lifestyle. A local contractor for the position I desired had already approved me. I still had a year before reaching retirement eligibility but the position was on hold for me. Including our time as Civilians, we spent just under seven years in Germany.

Much of our last three years there included a lot of time at World Championship races - primarily motocross. The racing season started in spring and ended in late summer - April to early September. Due to my primary job commitments, both military and contractor, I was unable to attend all the races. I was able to stay current. Intermittent coverage kept me busy. The Stars and Stripes and several magazines eagerly published my season previews and wrap-ups.

At the end of that first racing season, I was more about artistic photography and portraits. I had photographed a wedding but did not care for that hassle. I swore never to shoot another. But, my reputation had grown. I received frequent requests for portraits. I accepted a few but was concerned that accepting money from enlisted personnel who worked for me could be considered unethical. It did raise eyebrows among a few high-ranking officers.

After I had purchased a medium format camera just for the portrait work, I decided it best that I avoid the appearance of taking advantage of my position. I set it up at home and did self-portraits and had my daughter model for me. Just eighteen and still in High School she was a total knockout. She reminded me of her mom when we were much younger and enjoying sex with two couples with whom we had become very close friends.

At first, we were cautious; a portrait with a beret making her look very young, then a few more mature images. Nothing explicit but sexy bra and panty pictures. It was exciting. The shape of her puffy pussy stretching the crotch of her panties had me hardly able to breathe.

After a few sessions as my model, Tina started to tease me. She would do things to make it obvious that I was being seduced. One morning after working a midnight shift and going to bed, I had to pee. I went to the bathroom and when I came out Tina was on her knees on her bed looking out her window. She was wearing nothing but panties and a mid-riff T-shirt. It wasn't just those puffy pussy lips exposed. I could see her beautiful breasts - completely. The shirt was loose enough that her tiny nipples were clearly visible.

I couldn't resist. I stopped and looked at them. Tina turned her head and looked back at me, smiling.

"What are you looking at," I stammered.

"What are you looking at," she responded.

Caught! I could hardly speak, whispering, "You are certainly no longer my little girl."

"You finally noticed?" she grinned.

Embarrassed, I went to bed closing the door behind me. I had to masturbate before I could get back to sleep.

Several weeks later it happened again. It was late morning after the mid-shift and I had to pee. Tina was in the shower. I knocked and told her that I had to pee.

"Just keep the shower curtain closed. It won't be long," I told her.

She didn't. She pushed the shower curtain back and watched me pee.

"It is pretty long," she grinned.

She turned off the water and pushed back the shower curtain, giving me an unrestricted frontal view and said, "Would you please hand me that towel?"

I was flabbergasted but decided to call her bluff. I turned with my dick still in my hand and reached for the towel. I stood there, holding my dick and watching her dry the wet, glistening body. So Sexy!

"You need to behave. Don't you think your mother would be hurt if she knew that you are teasing her husband?"

I didn't mean to, but felt that I had made her feel ashamed.

She whispered, "Sorry, Dad" and started to cry.

I couldn't help myself. I hugged her naked body close and caressed her wet hair. I caressed her back and patted her perfect ass. She buried her face against me and kissed my chest.

"I'll talk to mom. And I will stop teasing you, Dad."

She didn't stop. She became so bold as to ask if I would like to photograph her naked. I thought, "how much more naked can you get?" I glanced at her mom. Mary gave me a disapproving look.

"We can't do that, Tina. I would not be able to process or print the pictures anyway."

"Why not, Dad? Haven't you taken nude pictures of other girls?"

"I have, Hon, but sharing nude pictures of my own daughter could lead to accusations of incest. That could cause loss of my clearance - and the primary source of our income."

"Oh, you mean people might think you are fucking me?"

I was shocked. Mary shouted, "TINA!!"

"I've thought about it, Mom. Haven't you? I'm pretty sure that Dad has too."

"That's enough, Babe. I do like looking at you and can't deny this erection. We are flirting with ruining our lives. Let's drop it."

I felt bad for hurting Tina's feelings. I was afraid we had shamed her. Mary hugged me and tried to make me feel better. Tina joined in the hug-fest, reassuring us that she was okay. With Tina's firm body pressed against, I nearly changed my mind.

I put the camera equipment away but the erection remained. That led to Mary later that day offering to pose for some nude photos.

"This has really turned me own," she smiled. "My panties are soaked. It should be okay for your wife to pose naked. Maybe we could take sexy pictures and make an album for our own use."

Again, instant erection. We planned the shoot during another really hot fuck.

The Special Services lab included a studio with lights. I talked with Georg (the German man in charge of all photography services) about using the studio for nude pictures. When he learned Mary would be the model he got really excited - instant erection with no satisfaction.

Georg was several years older than us. He had served on the Eastern Front during WW II. I guessed he was late 50s or early 60s. Mary was 38 with a tiny but very sexy body. Her breasts were small but firm. Her butt was exceptional. She drew lecherous stares in her tight jeans. Her red hair and expressive green eyes made her friends envious. It was easy to understand Georg's excitement.

I had warned Mary that Georg would be assisting. She was a bit hesitant. "Do you not mind him seeing me naked," she asked.

"Don't you know that he will see the pictures in the processing lab," I replied.

"That isn't the same. He might touch me in the studio."

"Georg is very professional, Hon. I can use his expertise with the lights. I expect that his help will produce much better photos."

"This could get out of hand, Mal. We are all going to get sexually excited - professional or not," she smiled. "My pussy is wet just thinking about it."

Instant erection! Mary accepted the idea during another really hot fuck.

Georg had suggested that we use the studio after normal hours to better ensure some privacy. He would be there too, of course. On the evening of the shoot, Mary wore a yellow sundress and no underwear. She brought a few changes; a short see-through nightie; her quarter cup bra that fit under her breasts and did not cover her nipples and areola.

Georg worked the lights as Mary sat tentatively on a wooden barstool. She was very stiff and uncomfortable. Georg suggested a glass of wine. That sly old bastard had a bottle of Riesling chilling on ice. It could be a part of the pose and a few sips might help Mary relax he suggested. Mary gave me a questioning look, like "whose idea was the wine?"

I had wondered about that too. Georg seemed to have a scheme. But, he was the professional. And, I am sure a sip of wine could be a good idea for all of us.

Mary sipped wine and let the sundress strap slide off her shoulder. I snapped a few images and watched Mary's left nipple gradually exposed. By the time she finished the first glass of wine, her bright pink nipple was exposed.

Georg adjusted the light to emphasis the pert little nipple. It was stiff. Mary did have very sensitive nipples. The more excited she became the further they extended. Georg noticed that and used the light to make it more obvious. I got in closer, focusing on the nipple and areola.

Georg took the wineglass from Mary and asked if she would like another.

She accepted his offer. Mary took the glass in her left hand, allowing the right strap of the sundress to drop. The sundress fell to her waist where it stopped only because she was in a sitting position on the barstool. Mary was sipping wine with both breasts fully exposed.

I could feel tightness in my throat as I watched another man staring at my wife's titties. Mary was getting more confident and playful. She stared into Georg's eyes and cupped her breasts in the palms of her hand. She lifted them slightly then pinched her nipples.

I was barely able to function but did get an image of Mary playing with her titties. It was the last image on that roll of film. I removed that roll and was trying to insert another. My hands were shaking. I could barely talk as I suggested we take a break.

Georg was tongue-tied as well. He could hardly talk and just stared at Mary's titties and the sundress rumpled at her waist. He was thinking the same as me; "Show me the pussy."

Mary very calmly asked, "Georg, would you please hand me that pink nightie?"

She was very calm and professional. I credited the wine for sudden confidence. She took the nightie and slipped it over her head. The nightie dropped over her breasts and she stood, allowing the sundress to drop to the floor.

I knew that was a tease. We could see her red pussy hair but the pink nightie was just enough to dilute the view. Mary smiled and shyly covered her crotch with her hands. I took the photograph and asked her to put her hands behind her head and look pouty. Everything was visible with just enough veil to intensify the emotion.

I went through another roll of film with Mary's body softened by the pink nightie. While I was changing the roll again, Mary dropped the nightie. She was buck-naked. I nearly ejaculated in my pants when I saw the drops of moisture clinging to the damp, pale red pubic hair. Mary was really turned on. I wondered just how far she was ready to take this.

"Could we make this a bit more pornographic," I asked. It was a shy request but her response was not shy.

"What did you have in mind," she asked?

"We could pretend to have Georg putting his cock in you."

Georg was sipping on the wineglass. He strangled on the drink, spraying wine on Mary's naked body.

Mary, smile at Georg, asked, "Georg, if I agree to this photo will you behave yourself?"

Georg, stammering a bit, replied, "I'll try."

Mary put her hands on the stool and spread her legs with her pussy pointed right at Georg.

"No, you need to point your pussy at the camera. Then we will get one of Georg standing beside you with that big erection. First with you simply staring at it. Then you will hold it. Then you will turn your pussy to him and make it look like he is putting it in you."

Now, Mary was losing her voice. She shook her head in agreement as Georg removed his trousers. I had noticed how large and thick his hands were. I had assumed he had a large cock. It was a monster; not so long but really thick. As Mary would say, "It looks heavy."

Unlike most opinions that women are not as turned on by sight and view as they are by touch and feel, especially affection, Mary defies the assumption. She loves looking at big cocks. She likes to touch and fondle them. She especially likes to lift a cock and feel the weight. She takes in the large veins in the cock and obsesses on the soft silky feel of a hard cock.

She looked at me then back at his cock. There was a drop of precum that Mary reached out and touched. She wiped it away only to see it replaced by another drop. I thought Georg was going to shoot a load right there.

Mary looked at me with hot intensity in her eyes. "Wow," she smiled. "That is a really heavy cock."

She put her hand under it, letting it rest in her palm. She wrapped her tiny hand around the huge girth. It did not completely encircle Georg's monster.

I was stunned. I had to force enough concentration to click the shutter.

"These are going to be fantastic," I said aimlessly to really no one.

Mary slowly stroked his erection. Georg was flushed. His eyes were closed and he ejaculated into Mary's hand and on her legs. "Oh my, that was a lot," she said as she wiped his cum from her hand and legs. "You must really like my hand," Mary grinned.

"So sorry," Georg mumbled. "You are so sexy. I can't help it. I tried to behave myself," Georg returned Mary's grin.

We got back to taking pictures. Mary pointed her ass at the camera and spread her legs. I got a picture of her perfect pussy. It was really pretty with smooth, fleshy labia that formed the tight slit that did not allow the inner labia to be exposed.

She reached between her legs and rubbed those soft fleshy lips. I got that picture and just as the camera clicked for that one she slipped two fingers inside her slick, juicy pussy. I could feel cum leaking from my bone-hard cock. I got that picture and she turned her ass toward Georg.

His age did not lower his sexual prowess. Georg was still hard. He walked closer and placed that thick, heavy cock between my wife's legs. It touched her pussy. She did not object. Georg held his big dick in his hand and rubbed head on my wife's wet labia. She did not object.

I took pictures but noticed that her arm was blocking those pert little titties.

"Wait," I interrupted. "Move your arm so that I can see your breasts." Mary leaned a little farther forward letting her small breasts rest lightly on the barstool. She put both hands on that lovely ass and pulled the cheeks apart. Georg pushed into her. I got the picture of my wife taking another man's huge cock.

I stopped taking pictures and just watched my wife fucking another man. There was no more pretending. Georg had his huge hands wrapped around her waist, getting leverage as he pumped that heavy cock completely into Mary's sloppy wet pussy. She looked at me with questions in her eyes.

"Are you okay with this," she stammered.

"I am so turned on that I may cum in my pants if you don't hurry and make a place in that pussy for me." I smiled at her.

Georg finally came again. He came in her pussy with some leaking from his cock as he pulled out.

"Turn your ass toward the camera, Hon. I need a shot of the cum leaking from your pussy."

"Hurry," she snapped. "I didn't cum yet. Take your picture and put another hard dick in me."

I took the picture of Mary's cum-soaked pussy. I then took the same position Georg was using; my hands around her waist getting leverage.

"I can't cum like this. You sit on the stool and let me straddle you."

That position was really sloppy. Georg's cum was leaking down my balls onto the stool and the floor below. It worked though. Mary had a hard orgasm. She had her arms around my neck and her puffy mons pressed tightly against my pubic bone, pleasuring her clitoris.

Georg had dressed and left the room while we were fucking. Just as we finished, he came back with wet washcloths and dry towels. We started wiping away the mess when Georg asked for seconds. Mary looked at me and smiled.

"I do like that big, heavy cock. Sit on the stool and I will straddle it."

That allowed Georg to really enjoy Mary's firm little titties. And Mary enjoyed the way his cock filled her warm, wet pussy as Georg fondled and sucked on her titties. That finished the photo session and accompanying fuck session.

We packed our equipment and went home where we continued to please our sexual desires.

Mary had a bus tour to guide over the weekend. It was an overnight stay on a lake resort in Italy. I developed the film at home but chose to wait for her return before printing them at the lab. She wanted to be there to select which of the black and white negative to print. Mary was serious about creating a sexy album for our personal use.

I knew something was up when Mary came in Sunday evening. She put her things away and started crying.

"I fucked the bus driver," she stammered. I was shocked but an instant erection revealed my secret pleasure.

"Why," I asked?

"It just happened. I was so horny thinking about that photo session that I needed relief. It was not his fault. I was flirting and practically begging for sex. He asked me to share a room and I did."

"Was it good," I asked?

Mary looked up, seemingly shocked. Then she laughed, "Does that turn you on?"

SlonEazy
SlonEazy
68 Followers
12