All Comments on 'Sex in the Darkroom'

by SlonEazy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Why isn't this in incest slonsleazy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come back to

Europe and bring your sluts with you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RE: Category Discussion

Sloneasy, don't worry about it too much. That discussion I had with him/her was actually quite civilized and I respected the fact that the person was able to discuss it with out getting abusive or insulting. As I am sure you will find, there are several people where who get quite belligerent about any story with wife sharing in the Loving Wives category. As I initially said, I only tried to point out the futility of worrying about categories to him because his initial complaint was at least polite.

And again, thank you for sharing your stories. They've been very good, descriptive, easy to read, and with a minimum of errors. I dread you leaving this category as I may not find your future stories. I would follow you with my account, but sadly can't seem to get back in to it and am loath to create another. Hopefully, I'll see more of you in the three I follow, Loving Wives, Fetish, and Interracial. Keep up the good work.

SlonEazySlonEazyover 4 years agoAuthor
Categories...

I'm sorry. I keep looking to see how to use multiple categories. I was not aware that any category "trumped" any other. My sex life (and stories) are much more about sharing than about incest. Could someone explain all these attacks on category? Does it really make that much difference? What about the story?

Also, why are there so many "anonymous" comments?

Also, also, why are so few comments from members who have no stories to share?

I know I am new here. Is this the norm for comments and critiques?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry to say wrong category again

Yes I’m sorry to say it is in the wrong category. It is more incest than group or loving wife category. Don’t get me wrong it’s a not to bad a story. It might have been a better response to it if it was in the correct category. But putting it in the loving wife category just brings out the haters. That’s why you should always triple check your stories and see how much of different category reference there are in it . Because someone will always pick up on that and give you grief about it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Post your incest shit where it belongs. It doesn't belong in LOVING WIVES, there is a WHOLE CATEGORY dedicated to sickos who fuck their family members.

Anon comments are there because YOU as the writer allowed them.

Just because 'members' don't have stories, doesn't mean their comments don't mean anything, clearly you haven't ever read anything on this site or are you completely naive or NEVER read comments on other stories? Maybe you're just someone who enjoys being told you're in the wrong category because you crave that kind of attention, posting INCEST in the wrong category won't get you far. 1*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Slo, since when do readers, and commenter, have to be people who have published a story? Readers have every right to comment on any story as they see fit, barring threats against an author's person. If you don't like anonymous or critical comments, then LW is not the place for you. I,personally, think yo

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Finishing my comment(new format is confusing), I think your protests of bewilderment over the LW area are just a little disingenuous. No one is that simple.

SlonEazySlonEazyover 4 years agoAuthor
Trying to not be defensive

Still learning, 26thNC. My thought was to check the credibility of the comments by reading their stories. It would help me to evaluate the critique. Is it just a Hater or does the person have expertise in the subject? Maybe I should learn more about the "Editors" and run the manuscript thru them first?

I am still learning the rules. I did not want to block anyone.I did not expect so many to hide their identity. Why do they do that? Is there a way to block only "Anonymous" comments?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago

Wow.

I certainly don't get the low rating of this story.

i don't know if these tales are true, but they contain an element of realism that's hard to fake - in my opinion.

Love it.

cyferxcyferxover 4 years ago
Incest pisses people off

If you take involves a taboo or fetish subject, especially incest or rape which many find to be morally wrong and/or criminal, then you need to put them in those specialist categories not in other more innocuous categories they might also fit. You mixed a loving wives topic with an incest one and incest is a very offensive topic to those not into it. So it should have gone into the incest category or had the incest part redacted from it. Expect low scores because of this error because incest pisses people off.

Ale58Ale58over 4 years ago
Pleasant to

read and breathtakingly realistic, still honest, showing feeling!! Thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlonEazy@SlonEazy
Retired military. Old man with many years of sexual imagination, curiosity and experience. My stories will include much truth and more fantasy. Interest and experience include wife sharing, incest and groups. Bi-sexual curious.