Sex in the Navy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both had to take a piss. Beanie excused himself to go wash off his thumb and probably his cock. I just rinsed my cock off in the sink. Then we sat down fin the restaurant for an all-you-can-eat fried chicken dinner. We rested up, used the bathroom to wash our dicks off before we wandered out to the big parking lot looking for a ride.

An hour later, we saw a Walmart Truck. The friendly driver was headed to Connecticut, we were off again. I sat upfront with McGee, Beanie got up in the back bunk behind the driver and fell asleep, snoring like a wolverine.

Driving is no time for sexual high jinks, but the driver grabbed my dick a few times as if it was the shift lever. I said nothing, I just wanted to get to Connecticut. After fucking Molly, I couldn't even muster a hard-on for him, but I just unzipped my pants and let him play with my balls for the next two hours,

"Don't you ever get hard," said the driver?

"Sorry, sir, I'm just tuckered out from fucking Jesus's wife on the way up here. No offense."

"Maybe God is punishing you," said the driver.

"Yeah, maybe so."

Would you like a blowjob at the next rest stop?

No, this massage is excellent, just keep at it I'll probably get hard, then you can blow me, but I never did.

The driver dropped us off at the Connecticut Basic Enlisted Submarine School. It was the night before the course began. First, we were trained to repair an engine room leak. The second week was theory and nuke sub's operation. We learned submarine safety and escape procedures. Next up was fire fighting in a sub, which is different from a regular ship. Then we learned how to patch leaks before the compartment floods. If the sub is really fucked, they teach you how to escape from a disabled submarine, 40 feet underwater.

Finally, the 8-week course came to an end. We were ordered to report to the USS Hartford, a nuke sub that usually cruises the Arctic Ocean keeping an eye on Russia while carrying a heavy load of nuke missiles and torpedoes. A little bit more complicated than those old Submarine tv shows we used to love to watch and being on a nuke sub with 90 horny guys ain't the most relaxing thing.

Although Beanie and I had bunks right next to each other, Beanie being small and pretty soon, he was adopted by one of the huge guys who wanted a fuck buddy. You guessed it, the Bean, no longer had to stick his thumb in his ass.

After a week of being fucked over, he snuck back and crawled into my bunk. Just my luck, I was having a Wanda dream when the Captain passed by.

"Well," he said, "you two guy should enjoy this tour, if this isn't the gayest fucking sub in the fleet, I'll suck my own dick."

"That ain't easy," replied Beanie, from under the covers.

"Shut up," I said, "just be quiet. Get back to sleep, and I'll cream Wanda's ass."

"That sounds good," said the Bean.

EE-PISS-OLARY CONCLUSION

That is what happened that night and just about every other night for the rest of our tour. Sometimes sexual orientation has to take second place to friendship. Submarine duty is not too difficult. The sub is doing all the swimming for you. Unless there is a war, we never shoot our nukes at Iran or Canada or whoever is "tweeting" our beard. We spend a lot of time practicing the firing sequences and polishing the triggers. Those bad guys better behave themselves cause guys like Beanie and me are ready to fuck up the world if we have to.

In the meantime, most of us Submariners are busy fucking each other. Isn't that the way it should be. Maybe that's why it is so peaceful here under the sea. We just have sex and fall asleep. Peace my brothers, is there anything more peaceful than that moment after an ejaculation? If there is, please let me know. I'm going to sign off now, Beanie will be back in our bunk in a few minutes. We are going to practice what we preach. God bless Tiny Tim and all the rest of you.

THE END?

Best wishes to all my friends, followers, and helpful, informative critics. If you enjoy this saga, please favor it and give it a good vote.