Sex in the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, and leapt for the camera to make sure that I was capturing all of her body. She looked back at over her shoulder, then turned back to the clock and pushed out her bottom and shoulders. I was wondering just how she could make this erotic when she began to swing her hips figuratively in a clockwise circular motion, to represent the winding of a clock. Satisfied that she had accomplished that mission she draped a thigh across its glass front whilst she hugged it. She held that position, which I assumed to be my cue to ravish her. I lowered the camera back to its hung position around the finial and approached her. Her shoulder blades and the hollow of her back were highlighted in soft shadow from the light coming up the stairs from the foyer. Her whole rear looked captivating. The raised haunch of her left thigh made her bottom taut and luscious, and her sex zone inviting. I hoped the camera would do that pose justice.

"Do you have enough protection?" I asked, ambiguously.

With her present pose and her pussy opened from the rear, my meaning was apparent. I hadn't come prepared.

"He will support me," she said, equally ambiguously.

My fingers probed the aperture between her lower cheeks and found copious seeping moisture coating her vulva and labial lips. She clasped the clock tighter as she felt my intrusion at her exposed sex, but pushed out her bottom further. My cock found her inviting opening unerringly, although I had to bend my knees and angle my hips upwards to effect a penetration.

She wailed with what I assumed to be anticipation of pleasure, and cried, "Oh, if only time could stand still like yours, old man!" She wasn't addressing her comment to me. I felt like the third person in this relationship. But I pressed home my advantage and felt her nether region and hips relax as my shaft barged its way upwards inside her. She gave out a guttural moan as it forced a passage between her tight vaginal muscles. Then I began to pound. It affected her insides and I heard her gasps and groans, a mixture of passion and uncomplaining discomfort. Her legs were parted enough for the underside of my shaft and my balls to make contact with the hard edge of the clock case. I realised then that Shelley's unprotesting moans were partly caused by that same hard edge pressing into her front.

I withdrew, and she whirled round eyes blazing with excitement (and perhaps no little relief). She pushed me down onto the carpet and, standing with her feet behind my head sank onto her knees facing towards my legs. Her pussy nestled against my mouth, begging to be suckled. As she felt my tongue lapping against her juices and folds of flesh she lowered her head to bring her tongue within range of my penis. My body shuddered at the tactile sensation of her warm, moist mouth sucking on my glans. It felt good and my body was aflame with passion. I was alarmed though that I might not be able to hold out for long enough for me to bring her to orgasm. I attacked her bulging clitoris with a vigorous sucking action. She responded by shaking her hips with approval.

It was now a battle against time, which I feared might just as well have stood still for all the impact my attentions might have on her loins. But I felt a jerk in her hips, followed a few seconds later by another. Her labia and clitoris pressed more urgently against my nose and mouth, temporarily shutting off my air supply and stifling me. Her arousal seemed to be moving into a new phase.

I pushed her torso off me and onto her back, and set to, to suck her nipples whilst one hand reached between her legs to finger her clit. She uttered a few "Ohs" and took deeper breaths. Her hips bucked gently. She flung her arms around my shoulders to cling to me.

"No," she muttered, "inside me, now. Come in. Let me feel your truncheon pulverising my insides." She spoke that through gritted teeth. Did she think my cock must inflict violence on her vagina? I readied, unceremoniously to force my cock between her labial folds. Her body responded with a jolt.

I was preparing to plunge in, when she spoke softly in a calmer voice, "No, wait, I want to feel you slide slowly inside me. I want to experience every inch of you stretching my insides."

At that brief moment of pause in the proceedings I became aware that she was trembling. Her hands on my buttocks trembled; her inner thighs quivered. Her whole body seemed to be either fearful of, or buzzing with anticipation of this most basic of acts. The dramatic pause seemed to be about to presage something of monumental importance to her.

I checked her expression. Her face was relaxed, her eyes were closed and her lips were parted. She was concentrating hard on this moment.

"Ready," she whispered, and raised her hands gently to my shoulders. My impatient cock pushed its way slowly into her vaginal passage once more, feeling seemingly every sinew of her internal muscles pressing against its flesh and probing its tumescence. "That feels sooo good," she murmured.

I could feel her muscles contracting, around my shaft, exploring its length, and relishing its girth. "You're so big. You fill me. Make me feel whole. Make me feel good."

I started slow withdrawals and fresh plunges. Her bottom lifted to allow her the space to counter my thrusts and increase her sensory gratification. Our bodies quickly synchronised and slipped into a harmony to enhance our sensations. A serene calm overcame her body and expunged any anxiety she might have been sensing. Her "oohs" were the only sounds as she relished every pass of my shaft along her internal walls, every scintilla of micro pleasure which would accumulate and fill her sensual receptors by degrees towards overflow. She dictated the pace , quickening her upward thrusts and increasing her "ahs" in intensity until they morphed into grunts, in an ever increasing volume. My thrustings got quicker, my weight supported on my hands and knees so that I could admire her breasts bouncing to the rhythm of our motions. Her eyes which had been closed, now opened and she stared at me in communion with my desire. Her eyes willed me to increase my intensity further, and to accelerate her mounting rush towards her nirvana. Each thrust now made our groins clash, and sent frissons of pleasure through my upper thighs. My momentum increased with the ferocity of my lunges. I could feel her gripping my upper arms with her fingers, her nails digging into their flesh. Her hips clashed against mine now as she worked her way towards her climax with a frenzied determination.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried as she felt overwhelming tension suddenly release in a wave of euphoria. She lost all control of her limbs and dropped her bottom to the carpet, but she retained her gip on my arms.

She urged me now with gritted teeth once more. "That's it, come for me; blast my insides with your cum...yes, I can feel your hot poker branding my insides...sear me with your passion." Her violent imagery served only to quicken and intensify my oncoming explosion. She felt my climax and gasped as my explosion of juices erupted inside her. The walls of the atrium around us, and the staircase walls, reverberated to our cries of ecstasy. Perhaps they had rarely if ever before witnessed such an erotic spectacle.

She clung to me with her arms and legs clasping me as surge after surge of orgasmic impulses swamped my belly and pelvis. Wave after wave of molten semen fired from my shaft in successive blasts deep inside her to dash against her cervix. It provoked a secondary reaction within her and her body contorted with surprise at this unexpected sensation. She cried out with the exhilaration of sensual fulfilment.

I continued with my thrusts, now energised by her climax and aware that she was experiencing aftershocks. My pleasure receptors had gone into overload, sending waves of flushes sweeping up my torso to my chest. My heart pounded so that I feared it might burst. I had to relax my limbs to come down from that extraordinary orgasmic high.

I kept my weight supported on my hands and studied Shelley's face. She was staring up at me with a glazed expression. "That was beyond my wildest dreams. I must be cured."

I hoped she was right.

~*~*~

The sixty minutes of tape were nearly exhausted as I picked up the camcorder and zoomed in on the milky fluid seeping from her loins. She wrinkled her nose with distaste and leapt up, energised. She ran upstairs in search of a ladies' toilet, my exhausted camera bidding her body a fond farewell.

My legs were still weak when we left the building, arm in arm, the LP tucked firmly under Shelley's other arm.

We sat in an Italian restaurant on The Strand, taking a late lunch for which our exertions had worked up prodigious appetites.

Shelley was bubblier than I had ever seen her before. "My mind is buzzing with what we did back there. What if I only get off on dangerous exploits? Where could it be next?"

"The London Eye."

"Trafalgar Square fountain."

"Performance Arts Theatre."

"Upstairs on the number 69 bus. I wonder where that runs to?"

"Not sure. Canning Town I think. Anyway, soixante neuf would be impossible on a bus."

She laughed at the very notion of that. It was the first time I'd ever seen her really let go and laugh. But then she became serious.

"I've given in my notice; nearly three months ago. I've got a job in Brussels with the EU. I leave in two weeks."

"So that was it, our swan song. You get to cum, then you go."

So, the combination of escaping her abusive relationship, our intermittent flings and ultimate sexual sexcess, and her escape from her oppressive job, had all served to cure her phobia. We emailed a few times after that but never met up again. She met a nice Belgian and settled down with him. I assume that their sex life was satisfactory.

~*~*~

The Monday following our assignation, I passed the Managing Director on the staircase. He gave me a broad grin, "Glad to see you're firing on all cylinders."

That pleased me, his mark of appreciation of my work efforts. It stemmed the thoughts I'd been having over the weekend about following Shelley to Brussels.

I sat at my desk, back in my office, and after a few minutes saw a popup alert of a message. I opened the email. It was from the MD and announced that the company had recently increased security and installed CCTV in the public areas, for our increased safety. I knew then what had prompted the timing of the email, and why the MD had smiled at me. I kicked myself, for not having noticed the cameras, but their casings did blend in well with the colour scheme of the walls. And why stare at the walls when there is something far more captivating in your line of vision?

Now, should I ask for a tape...to add it to my own private video collection?

~*~*~

Note: in reality, the CCTV was installed after our escapade, but I always had suspicions that someone had been aware of our staircase activity.