Sex in the Post-Apocalypse

Story Info
A virus spreads sex-craved bliss and uninfected try to evade.
5k words
4.45
34.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2023

Emma; 35-Year-Old; Female

______________________

...the virus has spread to...unsafe...so do not...outside. The Prime Minister...safe, and is currently...sanctuary...14...Street...North...

The radio continued to blabber on with the same warning as always. These past few weeks, Emma had checked it regularly, waiting for something - anything new. Still nothing, it seemed. She turned the radio off and put it back in her pocket.

"Anyone there?" asked Jessica from beside her.

Just a few short weeks ago, Emma and Jessica had only been co-workers, occasionally going for coffee whenever they took a break from their boring and dreary office work. Now however, each girl was all the other had. They'd been travelling together ever since the warning was broadcasted, making their way to the Prime Minister's sanctuary slowly but surely.

"No one," Emma whispered back, as she peeked through the bushes and scanned the empty carpark. Emma looked sideways at Jessica. "Ready?"

Jessica nodded.

They got to their feet and scurried into the carpark, ducking and weaving through cars whose owners had long since abandoned them. They reached the last car without incident, and crouched behind it. Between this car and the supermarket was a 20 meter stretch.

Emma slowly raised her head above the car's roof, looking in all directions. Nothing was moving, not in the street, the playground across the road, and, most importantly, not in the carpark. She turned back to Jessica and nodded.

They got back up and dashed to the supermarket as noiselessly as possible. The automated doors were smashed, and Jessica and Emma climbed through the opening. The smell of rotting vegetables greeted their noses, but they didn't care about that. They were here for supplies and canned food.

A poster was on the ground. It was one of many, spread all throughout the streets, the roads, stuck to windows and doors. It was supposed to have been a warning poster, but it had clearly not achieved much.

'The virus spreads by fluids being exchanged through any bodily orifice' and 'be careful' and 'stay indoors'. Emma snorted. Fat lot of good that did. While the infected were less... sophisticated than the uninfected, they were still very much human, and very capable of breaking a door.

Just then, Jessica gasped and tugged Emma's arm, pulling her down to a crouching position. Emma didn't need to ask why. They'd been through this often enough.

A man was walking past outside. Through the automated doors, Emma saw him. He was walking around with no trousers on. His cock was hard, sticking up while he walked and swaying to and fro. He was wearing a white dress shirt, buttoned at the collar and parting at the bottom where his cock jutted out. He'd likely been an office-worker before he'd been infected. Now he was just another mindless nymphomaniac on the street.

Emma held her breath as he walked past. He was grinning to himself and humming a tune. She kept her breath held, even once he was out of eyesight, and counted out ten seconds until she relaxed. She and Jessica looked at each other, and sighed in relief.

"Too close," said Jessica, wiping her forehead.

*

"We might need a new radio," Emma said, as they scanned a shelf for a flashlight. "Where do you reckon they'd keep one?"

Jessica thought for a second. "The storage room? The workers had to keep them somewhere."

Emma nodded. "I'll check, then." She made to walk away, then hesitated. "Just to be safe," she added, "If I'm not back in five minutes, I probably had to make a run for it. In that case, meet me in the flat at five p.m tonight."

Jessica nodded, but looked slightly scared. Emma smiled reassuringly.

The storage room was dark when she got there. The only light was filtering from under a back-door a few feet away, leading outside. Emma was tracing her palm along the wall, looking for a light switch, when she heard a noise. She couldn't locate where it had come from, but it was somewhere in the room.

"Jessica?" she asked fearfully. The closest exit was the door leading outside. She shuffled towards it slowly. "Jessica, is that you?"

No answer. Making her decision, Emma suddenly bolted for the door. She was coming close to it when she ran into something. Or rather, someone.

An arm covered her mouth, muffling her scream, while she was picked up and thrown over a shoulder. She couldn't see who was carrying her, but they were strong, and didn't seem to care how rough they were.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you so hard," the person said, a man, with a deep voice.

Fear clutched Emma's heart, and she struggled hard to get out of the man's grip, but he was too strong. He reached the door leading outside, opened it and stepped out, closing it behind him. He threw her on the hard ground, and when Emma looked up she found herself surrounded by over a dozen men in various states of undress. They were grinning and smirking and laughing menacingly, and Emma had never been more frightened in her life. She froze on the spot, paralyzed by fear.

"Get her," one of them said.

It all happened so quickly. Her skirt was pulled down to the ground, her panties were torn off by someone. Another grabbed her blouse and ripped it open, scattering buttons across the ground, and her bra was ripped off and tossed aside. She had barely registered that she was completely naked when the first cock entered her. It was in her pussy, and she yelled out loud in surprise. She hadn't noticed that she was lying down on the ground, and it was only when the man lifted her legs up in the air that it occurred to her what exactly was happening. He was fucking her, they all would, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

His cock, longer than any she'd had before, ploughed through her, hitting a spot she'd never even known was there.

The man pushed her head down, and while her mouth was open another cock pushed past her lips and reached all the way to the back of her throat, making her gag. It was long too, and reached the back of her throat. The taste of his cock filled her whole mouth. Her yells were muffled now, and soon she couldn't even make a noise other than a gag. The rest of the men were either rubbing their dicks on her skin, suckling her breasts, or jerking themselves off and watching.

Tears began to fall down her cheeks. The cock in her pussy was pushing even further now, while the one in her mouth was rendering her speechless.

The idea of biting it off came to her mind. Yes, that would be the perfect thing to do.

Then why hadn't she done it?

The cocks continued to pound into her. She groaned. Then she moaned. Then she realized something.

She was enjoying this. She was feeling pleasure. The virus! She was beginning to be infected but... she couldn't bring herself to care. Why couldn't she bring herself to care?

Before she knew what she was doing, she reached out with her hands and tugged on the cocks near her, jerking them off while getting fucked in her pussy and mouth. One man ejaculated onto her face. His cum was thick and dripped down her cheek. Her skin tingled and felt alive wherever his slimy cum was. Another one came on her back. Amazingly, after they ejaculated, they kept going, recovering instantly. More and more of them ejaculated. There were about fifteen men around her, and at least half of their semen was on her body at this point. The cock in her mouth came next, filling her throat and making her cough up his cum. Some of it went down the wrong pipe in her throat, and after another cough it filled her nose, dripping down her lips and her chin, joining the rest of the cum on her breasts and belly.

The cock in her pussy came then, driving her to an orgasm of her own, and the cock was quickly replaced by another one.

Emma couldn't think anymore, her mind only focusing on the ecstasy she was in. She was lying on top of a man on the ground now, though she couldn't remember how she got in this position. A cock was in her pussy, with another cock deep in her ass, pushing far into her body. There was a cock in her mouth, too, one in each hand, and cum all over her body. Each man had ejaculated at least once now, but they were still going.

She was a vessel for their cum, and for their cocks. This was exactly where she wanted to be.

What a wonderful virus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake; 21-Year-Old; Male

___________________

He was ready.

Sitting by himself in his empty house for the tenth day in a row, Jake knew he was ready.

His family hadn't come home in almost two weeks. It was a foregone conclusion that they'd been infected. His easygoing dad, his loving step-mum, even his nineteen-year-old sister. They were likely now all sex-craved freaks on the street. He tried not to think about it.

He hadn't been able to contact any of his friends since it started. They'd probably let themselves be infected the moment it started, the perverted bastards. Sitting at home, alone for two weeks, had been unbelievably taxing. Occasionally he would hear people having sex outside, and he would always have to resist the temptation to just give in and join them. But he'd resisted, told himself he shouldn't, that it wasn't right. Well, he was tired of that. This was the way the world would be now.

So now it was his turn. He'd had enough. The loneliness was too much, the temptation too strong.

He'd expected to be taken the moment he left the house, but there were no infected around. He should have figured they wouldn't stick around in suburban areas. Not after they'd already cleared them. Many infected men had broken into his house, but after finding no women there, just Jake, they left. Jake thanked his lucky stars none of them swung that way.

Then Jake heard some giggling. It occurred to Jake that if the infected men had cleared all these houses of women, it would then be the perfect place for any infected women to come to in order to find men.

He grinned to himself and followed the giggling. It was a group of girls who looked around his age, early twenties, in the playground. They were all completely naked. A few were on the swings, while the rest were lying on the ground, either fingering themselves or eating one another's pussy.

Jake took a deep breath before he walked towards them, stepped into the playground, and cleared his throat.

They all looked up, stared at him for a moment, and then smiled evilly. Then, without wasting any time, they got to their feet and charged at him, pushing him onto the ground. No words were exchanged. His shirt was ripped off and his pants and briefs were pulled to the ground - it happened faster than he'd expected. One of the girls sat on his face, her wet pussy smothering him. Another started sucking his dick, which had already been hard. Jake closed his eyes and entered heaven.

The pussy was already moist, and tasted fresh, clean. Although it was clearly neither.

The mouth around his cock sucked with expertise, tongue swishing around like a snake.

"I want you to fuck me, Jakey," said the mouth from around his dick.

No problem, he thought.

Although, even with his dick in her mouth she sounded a little familiar. Jakey? Then it clicked.

"Stacey?" he spluttered against the pussy of the girl sitting on his face. He pushed the girl off him and looked at the one sucking his cock.

Stacey smiled at him, while his cock was still in her mouth. He made to pull her off, but the other girls held his arms and legs down.

Stacey stopped sucking for a moment and looked her brother in the eyes.

"We're going to have lots of fun," she told him earnestly. "You'll enjoy being infected, Jakey. I know you will - I would always hear you beating your dick when your door was locked, and sometimes I would listen and finger myself. A few times we even climaxed together! Does that turn you on?"

"I - that's-"

"Shhh," she said. "It doesn't matter. Once you're infected, you'll be fucking the shit out of me. Save your energy."

I heard footsteps off to the side, and saw Stacey look up.

"Oh Mummy, look who showed up!"

No, Jake thought. There was no way.

"Oh, Jakey!"

Jake's step-mum, completely naked, strolled up. Jake had never noticed how big her breasts were. Her pussy was wet.

"How nice of you to drop by," she said with a smile.

Without a word, Stacey got up and walked over to Jake's head, sitting on his face now. Her pussy tasted salty yet sweet, and he spluttered against it.

"We can make this a family outing," said Jake's step-mum.

She planted a bare foot on either side of his hips, and in one fluid motion she sat on his cock. There was someone's cum on the side of her lip already. She'd clearly been getting around these past few days.

Jake started to yell in protest, then stopped. His sister's wet pussy on his face, leaking into his mouth, was starting to taste really good suddenly. His step-mum bouncing up and down on his dick felt blissful. Why stop?

His step-mum leaned towards Stacey and Stacey met her in the middle. Stacey licked the cum off his step-mum's lips and leaned in further to exchange a sloppy, cummy kiss with her.

The girls had stopped holding him down, seeming to notice he was no longer struggling. Jake reached forward and grabbed his step-mum's breasts, squeezing them hard. All he could see was Stacey's pussy and her tight ass hole, all he could smell was the juices from her vagina, all he could feel was wetness on his face and heaven on his cock. Jake could hear the rest of the girls moaning in pleasure as they watched, fingering themselves from the sound of it. If possible, his dick got harder.

"Hannah," he said to his step-mum, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Good," she replied between moans. "Cum inside me. Fill me up, Jakey!"

Jake groaned, louder and louder, until finally he felt it all release inside his step-mum. She moaned in pleasure, tightening her pussy for a moment, and then relaxed. But that wasn't enough. Jake wanted more. Somehow, his dick wasn't going soft any time soon - if anything, it was harder than before. His step-mum and sister were on the same page. They got up. And then they switched places.

His step-mum's pussy on his face now, his sister grinding on his dick, Jake couldn't imagine anything more perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

April; 18-Year-Old; Female

_______________

The infected man pushed her up against the wall and thrust into her pussy hard. She screamed, whether in pleasure or pain she couldn't say. He continued to thrust into her, rocking her back and forth forcefully against the wall while grunting and breathing heavily.

The realization hit April heavily. She was being raped.

With his next thrust, he pushed deeper into her than any man had before, and for a moment, it felt good. Really good.

Then there was a crash, and his dick left her pussy abruptly.

April looked around and saw the man on the floor, unconscious. Another man stood over him, fully clothed, and with an awareness in his eyes that clearly marked him as uninfected. Relief washed over her, with a bit of something else she couldn't quite place.

He looked at April awkwardly for a moment. It was then that she realized that the infected man had torn her blouse apart, leaving her breasts exposed. Her nipples were hard.

This man was blushing profusely and trying not to look at them.

"You aren't... er... infected, are you?" he asked, looking at a spot on the wall beside her head determinedly.

"No, I'm not," April told him, shaking her head quickly.

"Right," the guy said, nodding. "And, he didn't... well, he didn't penetrate you, did he?"

April hesitated. "No," she lied after a moment. "No, you got here just in time."

The man relaxed a bit. "Good," he said with a smile. "Let's get out of here then."

She grinned back.

As they walked, April noticed something was bothering him.

Eventually, he voiced it. "Do you wanna, er, button your shirt back up?" he said, gesturing to April's chest without looking.

She looked down in surprise. Her breasts were still exposed. And her nipples were still hard. Yet for some reason, she didn't really want to cover them. She thought... she enjoyed having them exposed. The way her breasts swayed as she walked, free of a bra or shirt, was strangely satisfying.

"That infected man ripped the buttons off," April said truthfully. "I can't cover them."

April supposed she could have at least pulled her blouse together to cover them a little bit. But she... she...

It struck her then.

I'm infected, April thought to herself.

She wasn't sad. No, if anything, she was excited. More excited than she'd been in her whole life.

"Hey, what's your name?" April asked the guy.

He looked at her, and quickly averted his eyes. "Jared," he said. "And you?"

"I'm April. Nice to meet you, Jared."

He laughed. "Nice to meet you too. Unfortunate conditions, but... you know."

April's smile grew wide. "Well if you ask me, the conditions couldn't get more perfect."

They were walking through the mall. It was one of the mall's higher floors, given that every lower floor was filled with infected people fucking each other in every nook and cranny. For some reason the infected were too lazy to climb stairs.

Although, April supposed, that included her now...

She glanced at Jared from the corner of her eye. Not at his face, she couldn't give a fuck if he was attractive or not anymore. He was decent enough anyway. No, she looked down. At the bulge in his trousers. At his erect cock.

Oh, he wanted her.

"This way," she told him suddenly, turning and taking a detour. "I know a good spot."

Jared's definition of a good spot, and April's new definition of a good spot, likely differed greatly.

Jared jogged to catch up.

"Where is it?" he asked.

"Right here."

She dragged him into a store before he could protest. His instincts were good, and he resisted, but in the last ten minutes April had noticed a sort of strength that she'd never felt before. Jared stumbled into the shop, looking around with a confused frown. Oh, she wanted to sit on his face so bad. But first, she would have some fun.

"There's an exit through here," she told him.

"April, I-"

She turned abruptly and planted her lips against his. He made a muffled noise, tried to pull away, but she backed him up against the wall.

With a bit of pressure, her tongue opened up his mouth and swirled around with his own. Pressed up against him, she could feel his cock poking into her stomach. She reached down and undid his trousers, gripped his cock and started jerking him off as they kissed.

He leaned away from the kiss for a moment and looked at her with lustful eyes. "You were infected this whole time, weren't you?"

She smiled devilishly and nodded.

"Oh, you bitch," he growled. He pushed her away, then spun her around and grabbed her hair, yanking her head back. "Just for that," he said, "I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

Fat chance of that happening, she thought to herself in glee, as he ripped the blouse right off her, ripped off her skirt, and thrusted, hard, straight into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as he bent her over and ploughed into her womanhood relentlessly. Then, he pulled out and jammed his thick, meaty cock right into her asshole in one push.

April cried out.

He pulled her hair hard as he fucked her, bending her over lower like she was trying to touch her toes.

Her asshole screamed at her in delight, getting used to and loving the sensation quickly.

It was just the two of them up there. No other infected would come and interrupt. Perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12