Sex in the Post-Apocalypse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Infected Man;

_______________

He pounded into the timid, shy girl hard. She'd stopped protesting an hour ago, her cries for help long since turning into pleas to fuck her harder. He was starting to get tired of her, and decided he would move to another after he came.

As he pounded, he looked around the city square for another girl. There had to be around 400 infected in the square at that point, as naked as could be and fucking like animals, so he wasn't short of prospects.

He felt his load flow through his dick then, and gave a few last thrusts as he busted inside her. Then he pulled out, ignoring her protests, and shoved her out of his way. A cute looking girl with bangs and large breasts that swung back and forth as she got fucked caught his eye.

He walked over to where she was, grabbed the guy fucking her by his shoulders, pulled him away from her, and kneed him in the stomach. Then he slugged him on the chin, and shoved him down onto the concrete. Stepping over his body, he grabbed the girl's hips. She hadn't moved from her position when the man's dick had left her, which made his job easier. She was shaking her hips, waiting for her hole to be filled again.

Ah, this one was much better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prime Minister; Female, 37

___________________

Catherine was mentally drained. Maintaining a sanctuary for the uninfected had seemed impossible at the start, and the longer she maintained it, the more impossible it seemed. They were always low on food, there was always an argument or dispute she had to settle, and the amount of times she'd had to quarantine and banish infected people while trying to avoid any further losses was taking up far too much time.

She sat in her office, on the floor above where all the citizens were likely sleeping, and thanked her lucky stars that she at least had this space, away from all that tiring nonsense.

"You look tired, Catherine."

That was Mark, a well-dressed, affluent businessman who had helped fund this whole operation. She wasn't particularly fond of him, but she'd had to play nice in order to make all of this possible.

"How about I pour us both a drink?" he asked, opening a cabinet and pulling out a bottle of wine she hadn't even known was there. "It might help you take a load off."

She smiled tightly. "No, thank you, Mark. I'm quite alright. Now, how exactly may I help you?"

He grinned and poured two glasses anyway. "I just thought we haven't spent much time together recently."

"Or ever."

He inclined his head. "Or ever. And I find that quite tragic."

"Is that so?"

"It is." He picked up the glasses and walked over to her desk.

He had an erection. That was the first warning sign, and it immediately set Catherine on edge. There was also a glint in his eye that made her feel sick.

Was he infected or just being inappropriate? How could he have been infected? Had someone made it inside the sanctuary without being caught? Was everyone else on the floor below already infected? Were they all naked and fucking even as she thought it?

Mark caught her looking at his tented trousers, and his smile widened. "Enjoying the view?"

She backed her chair away, all the way to the floor-to-ceiling glass windows behind her that looked out at the dark forest illuminated by moonlight, surrounding the sanctuary.

"There's nothing to be scared of, Catherine," he said, setting the glasses down on the table. "Being infected isn't that bad. I'm exactly the same as I was before, but better. I'm not bound by propriety or inhibitions. We are what our desires are, my dear, and right now I only desire one thing."

He undid his trousers and they dropped to the floor. His cock sprung up and bobbed in the air, a droplet of pre-cum already rolling down. "Come here, Catherine."

She didn't beg or plead. She stayed seated in her chair, dignified to the last, and glared at him. "You're disgusting."

His greedy, hungry eyes crinkled in amusement. "Soon, you will be, too. So watch what you say."

He walked around her desk and stopped roght in front of her. His cock of five inches was near her face, a fist's width from her mouth. "Open wide," he whispered.

She could smell it. Quite simply, it smelled like sex. Like sweat and cum and someone elses pussy, already.

She tightened her lips resolutely. After a moment, Mark sighed impatiently and reached for her head. The door crashed open and a hulking black man in a suit and tie rushed in. Mark whirled about, panicked, and his head jerked back when the man punched him on the jaw. Another punch hit his chin, and after the third Mark's eyes closed and he hit the ground, unmoving.

Catherine breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Anthony. Your timing could not have been better."

Anthony, her bodyguard and chief of security, looked up from Mark's slumped form and nodded at her. "I am simply glad I made it in time."

She smiled at him briefly, and then she glanced at the open door, looked out into the corridor. "Is it madness down there? How many have been infected?"

Anthony stared at her with no expression on his face. "None, Ma'am. There was almost a crisis earlier, but I averted it."

She beamed at him and relaxed her shoulders, sitting back. "What a relief. Again, you have my thanks, Anthony. I can't imagine what I'd do without you."

He stared, and then glanced at the wine glasses and raised an eyebrow.

She followed his gaze and laughed. "Oh, we may as well. Go on, Anthony, indulge yourself. You've certainly earned it."

He nodded and handed her a glass, taking the other for himself. "What shall we toast to?"

She smiled warmly at him. "To you, Anthony. For being exceptional and reliable, and showing just how much I really need you."

He smiled at that, like there was a joke she wasn't privy to. They clinked their glasses and both drained their wine in a sip. He set his glass back down on the table slowly, and Catherine followed suit.

"I think I'll go check on them," she decided suddenly. "See how all the people are doing."

He looked at her contemplatively, like he was making a snap decision, before extending his hand to her.

"Ah, thank you, Anthony."

He pulled her up and then pulled her into him, her hand coming to his chest.

"What-"

He kissed her quickly, his tongue entering her mouth and swishing around with hers. He smelled good.

She shoved him off her. "What are you-"

He pulled her back and quickly kissed her again, she felt his tongue again, smelled him again, and this time she had less resolve. Her hand found his chest. Push, she thought. Push him off.

She couldn't. Instead, as if it had a mind of its own, her hand was undoing his shirt buttons.

Oh, bother. She was infected, she realized. He had infected her. In fact, he had likely been lying earlier - the people, the ones she had taken upon herself to protect, were most likely infected below her, fucking mindlessly. The thought only turned her on now.

He ripped her blouse open, buttons falling to the floor. Mindlessly, she wriggled out of her skirt, wriggled out of her panties, and undid the strap on her bra.

She stood in front of him wearing only tights and heels, and he stared for a moment. Then he grabbed her by the shoulders, bent her over the desk. He undid his trousers in a swift motion and entered her just as quickly.

It felt so good.

He pounded away at her pussy, what must have been nine inches of black, meaty cock reached all the way inside her and made her legs quiver, her toes want to curl, and she moaned loudly.

He sped up, fucking her faster, and she matched his rhythm, reaching out and gripping the front of the desk tightly.

He started grunting, louder and louder, and then, with a yell, he came inside her, shooting his spunk into her womb.

"Yes," she cried. "Give it to me again! Cum inside me again, please! Right now, I need it!"

He huffed, grabbed her waist and turned her around, pushing her up against the floor-to-ceiling windows. Her breasts pressed against the cold glass, her hands out wide and splayed against the windows. He started his rhythm again, pounding hard and quickly, and she moaned.

"Yeeees, right there! Just like that, fuck me against this window, oh my god!"

He slapped her ass and she cried in pleasure.

If anyone came to the sanctuary now, looking for safe-haven from the infected, they would see the Prime Minister being fucked hard by her great, big, black bodyguard. She had never been so turned on.

"Right there, right there," she sighed, tears springing to her eyes from the sensations running through her body.

She may have failed humanity, but oh it felt good.

12