Sex in the Time of COVID

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it Burly, I wanted you to cum inside me." She said, spinning around and licking the head of cock clean. "I do taste good. I guess I have to take another shower."

"I'll join you." The shower in the master bathroom was smaller than the guest, but that just meant we had to squeeze in close together. There was something almost platonic about the way we showered together, me washing her small breasts and under what she called her "mini-muffin top." When she wanted to clean my penis, however, I was hard as a rock again.

"Well, this won't do. Down, boy." She said, giggling. She began stroking my dick with a soapy hand, faster and more mechanically than last time, almost business-like. "I've got to get going. You better cum for me quick. I bet Sierra could get you off quick. I've seen you stare at that ass of hers. You'd have to tell her what to do. She's a virgin, you know."

"How do you know that?" I asked, groaning as Anita took my balls in one hand and gently kneaded them. "What the hell do you girls talk about?"

"I can't remember how it came up. I think she floated to our wing during one of the outbreaks to help out. I saw her naked once, in the shower after a shift. I'm not into girls, but that body, those tan-lines... I wish I could fuck her with your dick. I bet you'd like to see her with me."

"I want to see you sit on her face." I said, feeling close as the image popped into my head.

"Mmm, I bet that'd be hot, all this ass in little innocent Sierra's face, her tight pussy being wrecked by your huge cock..."

I moaned as the first dribbles of cum came spurting out of me. Anita took my dick and placed it between her legs, the cum shooting against the warm softness of her thighs. She rubbed the cum into herself with one hand, continuing to stroke my shaft with the other, almost like she was milking me. In the afterglow at the moment, I didn't think much of it. We finished our shower and got dressed in relative quiet. She kissed me on the lips in front of her house as we both left to go to work.

To be continued...

12