Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" asked the agent, confused beyond comprehension. Possessed? He had been told he was exercised as a baby.

"Yeah, you've got that smell. Most of us don't really take notice of it, but I'm not your average demon. I've got a good nose for it. How you think I've got these up here?" Klaus asked, pointing to his horns, now with just a little faintly glowing spot between them. "Fuck summoning stones, man, that's way too old school for me."

Tom was utterly lost, and was starting to get a little fed up with Klaus. Suddenly, he voiced something that he hadn't meant to say. "What the fuck are you even talking about? Am I getting a Warden or not?" As soon as the words left his mouth, his heart thumped hard like it had in the debriefing room and he froze. What the fuck was that?! Where in the hell had that come from? Goddamnit, now everything was fucking done for. Tom mentally kicked himself for it.

Klaus made an exaggerated look of surprise and then started laughing, but was cut off by sharp pain in his shoulder and began cursing until it faded. The turned his eyes to Tom and shook his head, controlling his laughter.

"Well damn, I never would have expected that from a kid looking like you. Must be something in you really, or you're just alpha as fuck. Either way, I like that, so here's the deal. Summoning stones allow us demons to get here with our greater powers intact, but most of us come through human-made portals that drain our powers until we get back to Hell. I broke my wards and got all my powers back up here. Fuckin' pro as a motherfucker right here!" Klaus raised his arm and flexed it. The glow between his horns began to flare brightly.

"And about me?" Tom asked, this time much less demanding.

Klaus rolled his eyes. "You just smell like you're possessed. It's weird, but that's it. That probably why Ceria wants you, show you off at her place or something. Ceria isn't a girl to fuck around with though; she's the real hardcore. I'm cake compared to that bitch."

The door opened behind Tom and in stepped the Director and the demon from the elevator, smirking as she saw Tom's expression.

"Surprised to see me?" she asked, winking.

"Yoohoo, your employer has been shot!" Klaus called across the relatively small room. "Come over here and help him!" The demon rolled her eyes and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, stuffing six of them into the device she had used earlier and putting the nearly-empty pack back in her pocket. She stood in front of Klaus and removed the cloth pressed against his shoulder.

"Damn, he's a great shot. He missed pretty much everything important," she commented, digging a finger into the wound without warning. Klaus's voice cracked as her finger drove down to the second knuckle inside of him. She waited for a few seconds, lighting her cigarettes as Klaus ground his teeth and his eyes produced tears.

When she had her cigarettes lit, she took a long drag and then removed her finger from Klaus's shoulder. Incredibly, the wound was healed in its entirety. It seemed as if there had been nothing there in the first place! Tom blinked in disbelief as Klaus raised his arm and threw it in all directions to check its functionality.

"Excellent!" he declared, turning to the Director after adjusting his shirt some. "Now as for the Warden request, fuck no I'm not giving you one for Ceria's boy toy, but I'll throw you a bone since you're still the same no bullshit boss you used to be. Andrea can help you out, but she's got her own price. I can't tell her what to do."

"Atta boy, lay it on nice and thick now," Andrea teased, blowing a cloud of smoke at Klaus's face. The demon groaned, but said nothing back. He sat back down and flicked his hand back and forth to shoo them away.

"Alright, enough. Get the fuck out of here. You're interrupting the show." Klaus turned off the lights in the room with a wall switch and the floor suddenly came to life with motion and flashing light. Tom realized that it was see-through, and that the room viewed the club below, all the fanatical moving bodies down below a show for Klaus and his guests. At least when the lights were off anyway.

Out of the room, Andrea grabbed Tom's ass and squeezed, causing him to jump in surprise and come two inches from throwing his elbow into her face. She just grinned wide, revealing pearly white teeth and two fangs, despite her apparent and heavy smoking addiction. The Director put away his revolver and leaned against the catwalk railing.

"Well, now it's my ballgame, isn't it?" Andrea said, her grin running from ear to ear now. Her face took on a devilish expression and her eyes gleamed with mischief. "And if it's okay with you trigger, I'm gonna take this one downstairs for a little fun."

The Director frowned, but simply folded his arms across his chest and let Andrea take Tom across the catwalk and down the stairs at the end. Tom didn't want to know what her expression meant for him, but his gut told him he was going to find out soon.

Andrea took him by the wrist and waded into the moving bodies packed tightly together. Once she had them in about the middle of the crowd, she climbed onto his shoulders and waved her arms back and forth to get the DJ's attention. The man's head tilted up slightly and then he shut down the music. In an instant, the room went from deafeningly loud and bleeding with excitement, to almost dead.

"Play something we can dance to!" she yelled at him. The DJ tilted his head to the side, but then ducked under his large array of machines and came up a few seconds later, powering his array back on with a flash of light and whirring cooling fans.

"Something special," he said, and the entire room boomed with a cheer in unison. The DJ started to play again and Andrea hopped down off Tom's shoulders. She started to move to the growing rhythm.

"What's your style?" she asked. "Hardstyle? Glowsticking? Freestyle? You gotta have one, you're used to this."

"How would you guess?" Tom said, raising his voice enough to be heard over the growing volume.

"Well, you haven't complained. You're comfortable in this kind of crowd, you're not afraid of the club," she answered. "I can see your fingers twitching too," she remarked offhandedly. Tom suddenly noticed his fingers tapping the tip of his thumb to the beat. Well, if that wasn't a clear giveaway...

"I don't dance," he replied. "I just go to clubs to hook up with girls." At that, Andrea started to laugh and grabbed his hands. She swung her hips to get some of the more static people out of her general area and then started to pull Tom around in an effort to get him to dance.

"Do it or I don't help you," the demon warned cheerfully, adding, "And take off your shirt while you're at it." Tom gave it a few seconds of thought, and decided it was better to suffer this now than to find himself with no protection against Ceria in Hell. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off, stuffing it mostly into his pocket.

"Alright, now what?" he asked.

The demon shrugged. "Dance." So, Tom started to follow her as she started moving, not really knowing what she wanted to see. Sure, he could jump around like every other person in a club, wave glowsticks, do some other stuff, but what was she looking for? So, Tom snagged a few glowsticks from some patrons not so aware of their surroundings and started to dance.

Andrea seemed to approve, and pretty soon she was essentially just mimicking him with an amused look on her face. As the music changed, so did the rhythm of the crowd, becoming more excited as harder and faster bass and rhythms were introduced. When the music slowed, the excitement waned some and the volume didn't seem so deafening.

It was like being in an ocean that rose and fell at the sound of itself crashing against the shore. Foaming and then washing into shore before rising again and washing into the leftover foam. Tom started to get used to it again; it had been about two months since he'd been to a club.

His inhibitions and earlier fears seemed distant, and they were already out of his mind for the most part. Andrea look satisfied with her work and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"How does a private room sound?" she asked.

"And for all you kids who know geography..."

"Hold on one second," Tom said, turning his ear toward the DJ. "Is this...oh holy fuck it is. This is my favorite song and it never gets played. Can we stay for this one?" he asked, suddenly realizing what he was here to do. He wasn't with a girl he wanted to hook up with, he was with a demon paying a price for help. He shook his head and slapped his palm against his forehead. "Nevermind, right, let's go."

Andrea shook her head. "No, one more is alright."

------------

Tom sat down on the couch and panted tiredly as his body came down off the adrenaline rush that had carried him through the extended mix of Poum Poum Pi Dou. Andrea put both hand on his shoulders and shook him back and forth jokingly.

"Wheeeere!" she asked, smiling. "Where did you learn how to do Tecktonik?" The demon continued shaking him until she got bored of it and sat down on the couch with her legs draped across his lap.

"I knew this French girl who complained that all the clubs here sucked, so I took her to my house and she made me watch some videos and taught me how to dance. She used to make jokes about how bad I was, like 'Tom cannot into Tecktonik' and 'typical American' and 'booo!'. That song that just played was in the first video I watched, and it's been stuck with me since."

"Well that was pretty good regardless. I'm sad you don't come here more often." She kicked off her boots and put her foot in Tom's hand on the arm of the couch. Tom squeezed her toes and heard several of them pop.

"Wow."

"Oh man, that felt so good." She curled her other foot and popped her toes, letting out a pleased sigh as she relaxed again. It was a tense silence that started to build after that, Tom not really sure of what was going to come next, but starting to have ideas. He glanced at Andrea once, and she raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"So..." Tom began, getting his own shoes and socks off with his feet.

"It's a pretty steep price," Andrea replied, sitting up enough to remove her leather jacket. Tom rolled his eyes and started with his belt as she pulled her tanktop over her purple Mohawk with some trouble.

Andrea briefly ran her fingers across the studs in her nose, pondering taking them out or not. She shrugged and decided to just leave them, reaching back to unclasp her bra. Andrea tossed her bra across the floor and pushed her arms together, squeezing her impressive breasts to make them look even bigger.

"You like them?" she asked. Tom realized that she was talking about the nipple piercings she had, and nodded after a few seconds.

"Not bad at all," he said, unzipping his pants.

"Hold on sparky," she said, putting one hand on the back of the couch and brushing his away from his pants with the other. "Whoever said this was gonna be just a quick screw? I said it was a steep price." She trailed two fingers up the center of his body up to his throat, tracing his jawline back to his ear. She leaned down to his ear and let out a long, warm breath.

"So what do you need me to do to you?" the agent asked. He nipped her earlobe and ran his tongue around the rim of her ear. She kissed his ear and wrapped her free arm around his back, pressing her ample chest against his.

"What do I need?" she pondered out loud. She suddenly grinned against his ear. "I need you to give me some of that energy you showed me out there. You think you have more in you?"

Without skipping a beat, Tom replied, "It's my job to have sex. I've got as much as you can give me back." He kissed her cheek and then the side of her mouth. She turned her head and pressed her lips against his softly, testing the water in a sense.

Their tongue met and tangled each other in a slow dance in the joint space they occupied, caressing teeth, lips, each other. Tom let his hands find their place at Andrea's hips and the demon pressed her lips against his harder with approval. Outside, the beat of the music filtered into the room as dull, lifeless thumps of bass and shrill tones every now and again. Andrea didn't seem to notice at all as she ran her free hand down Tom's side and then across the small of his back.

"Not too old now, are you?" she mused, gripping his back and pushing her stomach against his as he bit her bottom lip and let her take control of it again very slowly.

"Nineteen too far gone?" he returned, latching onto Andrea's neck. He sucked hard at her skin and she moaned with surprise and approval. The demon didn't think twice about reciprocating once he released her neck with a nice purple hickey on it. She bit down hard on him and he closed his eyes, enjoying the prickling feeling.

When she broke away from his skin, she answered, "Of course not. Young and feisty is the only way I like my partners. And one like you who knows how to give and take isn't ordinary." Andrea turned around and sat snugly in his lap, leaning back against him as she settled in.

Tom figured that this was what she meant about a steep price. She wasn't going to dive right into sex; she wanted some foreplay with it, beyond a little kissing. So, he obliged her request and snaked one hand down her firm midsection and the other up to her breasts. He gave her breast a tender squeeze and she let her head fall back against his shoulder.

He unbuttoned her jeans and slowly managed to get them down her legs enough for her to push them off with her feet. His fingers explored her legs for a short while, teasing her by rubbing up and down her inner thighs, each time coming closer and closer to her core. She loved every second of it, tensing hard as his left hand squeezed her breast while his right reached close to her core.

He kissed her ear gently and came away from it slowly, allowing the demon to feel it for much longer than a brief moment. Shivers ran down her spine to her toes. Goosebumbs rose all over her body and Tom pinched her nipple while it was standing at attention for him. Andrea moaned again, grabbing Tom's thighs hard with her hands.

"Do you want to continue like this or find another position to explore?" Tom asked, brushing his fingers against her lacy undergarment. Andrea grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand under the fabric of her thong.

"Keep going," she breathed, turning her head to give Tom a fierce kiss. He winked and pushed two fingers into her wet, waiting core. Andrea bit his bottom lip so hard that when she let go Tom could taste blood. Her hands held his thighs so tightly that he thought she would rip his jeans.

He wiggled his fingers back and forth, massaging her breast in unison with the motions. Without knowing it, their bodies began to move together, just slightly. Andrea's curvy form arched and rolled just enough for Tom to notice. Their shirtless bodies started to feel the heat of the moment and Tom felt his arousal begin to peak quickly.

He drove his fingers in and out of her without any real care, though it worked to a great effect to arouse her further and make her breathing more labored and deeper as the minutes ticked by. Tom began to massage her other breast, cupping it in his hand and moving it in slow, methodical orbits again and again and again. Andrea's thighs clamped together as he twisted her nipple and Tom withdrew his hand from her sex.

"Turn around," he said. Andrea turned around and straddled Tom's hips, unzipping his pants and tugging them and his boxers down his hips. His throbbing cock sprang out and she grasped it firmly with one hand, stroking him with solid motions as she helped remove his jeans.

"Care to give a little more?" the demon asked. She ran her fingers across the studs in her nose and bit her lip mischievously. Tom leaned forward and gave her nipple piercing a little tug with his teeth.

"I'm here to give you exactly what you want, Andrea. Every wish is a command to me."

"Oh are they? If I told you to fuck me out there...would you?"

Tom winked. "If you were that kinky," he replied, and then licked the tip of her erect nipple, causing her breath to hitch. Andrea just shook her head with an amused smile on her face and roped her arms around his neck, leaving his cock alone for the moment. Tom latched onto her breast and raised his hand to its twin, sucking hard as he closed his teeth on her piercing and pinched the other. Andrea's mouth in turn closed on his neck, biting down hard.

Tom grinned a little and pulled back, still sucking on her breast. Andrea's arms held him tighter as he played with her breasts, pulling and pinching and sucking as he pleased. He ground his hard cock against her core, the thin fabric of her thong separating them. Andrea rubbed herself against him in turn, moaning against his neck as she continued to bite down on him.

The agent let up on her breasts for a few moments, pushing Andrea's thong to one side so he could rub her core directly. He breathed against the nape of her neck, watching her skin rise at the feeling. He switched which breast his mouth and hand pleasured and then continued to massage and tease them, the demon on top of him taking full notice that he had done so.

Andrea's thighs clamped down on his hips suddenly and her body shuddered. She sucked so hard on his neck that it crossed the threshold of pleasure into pain. Tom winced and bit down on her nipple hard enough to get her attention. She let up and removed her mouth from his neck, instead aiming up to his ear to bite down on his earlobe and whisper in a language he couldn't understand.

When she relaxed her thighs, she sat up, having to fight him to pull her chest away from his mouth. Tom blinked hard as his neck stung and looked up at the demon resting in his lap. She breathed heavily over him, letting her hands fall away from him.

"Time for round two," she said, snapping the thong with a tug and pulling it off. She tossed it across the room and then ground her sex against Tom's until she was positioned for him to penetrate her. She put her hands on his shoulders and sank down slowly, her breath catching as he entered her body.

Tom closed his eyes and let his hands wander down to her hips to give her a little help getting down all the way. She squeaked in surprise, and tightened her thighs around his hips. Tom pushed up a little and lifted her a few inches, causing her body to tremble.

"Ding ding, begin round two," Tom said, coming down again. Andrea followed his hips down, pushing against him slowly. He came back up and the followed again, enjoying it with an almost sinful amount of pleasure.

"This is not what I was expecting from Mr. Tecktonik. You're more gentle than I expected," said Andrea, curling her toes as Tom gave her a little buck up.

"I'm just following your lead. If you want an earth-shattering orgasm, then by all means start it however you want to."

At that, Andrea picked up the tempo and Tom followed, easily keeping pace with the Demon's desires. She gave her approval with several moans and began to rock her body against his. They quickly fell into rhythm and his hands slid up to the small of her back.

Andrea controlled everything about it. Her rolling hips pushed down as far as she wanted him to penetrate her, which wasn't any different than if he had gone as deep as he could. Her smooth, warm body slid against his in a timeless embrace, following a tradition that endless pair before them had set before them.

She was like a wave against him, her entire body moving in a wavelength as he matched her speed with each thrust. She grinned down at him, biting one side of her lip teasingly. Tom reached up and put a hand behind her neck. She leaned down without needing any further excuse to lock herself against him completely.