Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed again, this time with passion and ferocity that two bodies entwined would have. Tom felt a hand slid down his side and squeeze his ass firmly. He pushed up hard enough to bounce Andrea in his lap. Startled, she pulled herself down hard to keep herself connected to him. She broke the kiss and bit his bottom lip hard.

"And you'd break rhythm for that? I guess now is as good a time as any to switch positions." She lifted herself off his throbbing arousal and got off the couch, bending down at the hip to his lap. "Whaddya say?" She gave his cock a long, slow lick from base to tip.

"Wherever you'd like," he answered, standing up as she looked around the room for a new place to fuck. She eventually decided on the wall, and took Tom by the hand to the far wall, placing herself against it. Tom lifted her by the hips and then let her down on his cock, enjoying the shudder and moan that her body made as a result. They continued from where they'd left off, only this time with her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his back.

Tom let his head rest in the crook of her neck and pistoned away at her body, letting her ride him as she pleased. She returned with even greater enthusiasm, losing her composure in the moment. Her Mohawk was fanning out at all angles now, and one of her nipple piercing had managed to find its way to the floor. She didn't seem to care at all however, and moaned with delight as he drove into her with extra force again and again.

The pair continued against the wall for some time, kissing, moaning, thrusting at each other like the night would be over if they stopped. Eventually, they both found it hard to resist the urge to find release, Tom having been on the threshold of an orgasm for a few minutes while Andrea worked up to hers. They shortened the length of each thrust and quickened their pace to speed up the process, and after a short while, Tom ground his teeth together and squeezed his eyes shut as a powerful orgasm hit him.

Andrea's toes curled as she extended both her legs out behind Tom, hugging herself to his chest with her arms and raking her nails across his skin. Tom felt her drool a little as she rode out her own powerful release against him.

When they had both finished, Tom lifted her off his erection and slowly set her down on the ground. To his great surprise, she turned around against the wall and stuck her backside out at him, inviting him for more. She wagged her ass back and forth, giving him a coy look when she turned her head.

"We're not through yet. I'm still fighting." She wiped the saliva off her chin and Tom took a moment to catch his breath and relax. When he was ready, he pressed his cock against her body and put his chin on her shoulder.

"Any preferences before we continue?" His hands were already snaking down her stomach to the cleft of her thighs. Andrea looked at him with a bit of seriousness, and then gave him a very mischievous grin.

"You've had sex with a lot of girls I'm guessing. So I take it you're pretty good at giving anal, right? Hop to it," she commanded, rubbing her ass up and down against his shaft slowly. Tom furrowed his brow and was at a loss for what to say for a few moments. He couldn't remember having ever done anal before with anyone.

"Uh...I've never done it before."

Andrea looked genuinely surprised. "Wait, seriously? Never? You're kidding. How long have you been with the program?"

"I've been doing this for about three or four years. Nobody's ever requested it before. It's kind of pointless with me." Even as he said it, his right hand found her wet folds and his fingers slipped easily past them.

"And why is that?" the demon questioned, giving her movements more purpose.

"I can't cum until you cum, no matter what the circumstances. The only way I'm able to get off is through straight sex, like, procreative sex."

"Is that...just you?"

Tom shook his head. "It's a curse. And it really sucks too."

Andrea nodded slowly in understanding and thought for a few moments about what to do. She then grinned widely and stood on her toes.

"Stick it in there and fuck me in the back door. We'll switch once you get close." She reached back and pushed the tip of Tom's cock in the right place. She backed herself against him slowly, her knees knocking together as he slowly penetrated her again. He was in about half way before she stopped and asked him to push it the rest of the way in. He nodded and took no time to force himself into her down to the hilt.

She jolted from the sudden thrust into her, but relaxed a bit as he settled inside her. They slowly started to move, easing out and then back into her. Tom hadn't felt this before. It was a different experience altogether. Sex was great in general, there was no doubt about that, but this feeling, it was different. It was less a slide back and forth than it was a push and pull. She felt tight, like his cock was completely enclosed, feeling every inch of her insides.

Once she was used to having her body penetrated in a place that it was not meant to be, they found a comfortable pace to start at and quickly fell into it. Tom resumed his fingers' attention to her pussy, plunging in and out of her steadily, tickling the bundles of nerves that made her squirm and moan.

With his free hand, the agent played with her naked breast, its piercing somewhere on the floor. He massaged her breast carefully, making sure not to aggravate her bruised and swollen nipple. Andrea placed her hands flat against the wall and pushed away from it, only to have Tom push his chest against her back to pin her to the wall. She didn't mind in the least, and continued to moan in pleasure as he pistoned in and out of her body.

Tom moved his hand from her breast up to her neck, slowly tracing up the smooth curve of her jaw to the tip of her chin. Andrea's head tilted back and her mouth opened, allowing Tom to slip his fingers into her mouth. She eagerly sucked on his fingers, bucked against his hips hard to let him know she was enjoying his attentions.

Soon, Tom felt his second climax of the night fast approaching and pulled out, much to Andrea's surprise and disappointment. However, as soon as he removed his fingers and smacked their sexes together again, she had no complaints whatsoever. They fell into a fast rut for a short while and then Andrea bit down on Tom's fingers so hard that she broke the skin.

Tom couldn't quite focus on his fingers as he crushed Andrea against the wall and proceeded to pump her need for pleasure full of cum. He caught himself moaning as she backed into him in an attempt to milk him of every last drop.

As soon as Andrea opened her mouth to let him remove his bloody fingers, the agent almost collapsed against her. She managed to turn around and help him stay upright, roping her arms around his waist tight enough to keep him from swaying to one side or the other. The demon looked quite refreshed, compared to Tom who was breathing heavily and having trouble focusing his eyes on the same target.

"That was a great ride...huh, I don't even know your name." Andrea ran her fingers through Tom's hair and smiled at him. "I guess sex like that needs no introductions then."

"It's Tom. It should be too tired to talk Tom at this point." The agent heaved a long, tired sigh and let his head drop to Andrea's shoulder.

"Well, whatever you are, Tom, you're better than a decent lay. So I'll give you what you want. If you'll follow me back to my place then I can grab a ward for you. Not quite a spell from a Warden, but I'm a fairly competent Arcane Smith, so you shouldn't have to worry."

Andrea grinned at that, taking pride in her craft. Tom didn't care all that much, only that he got something to protect himself from Ceria's machinations in Hell.

The two returned to the couch with more than a small amount of effort on Tom's part, and dressed again. After they dressed, Andrea took Tom to the bathroom on the other end of the room and washed his fingers and wrapped them in paper towels as a temporary solution for his rather painful injuries.

"Sorry," Andrea offered guiltily as they were leaving the private room.

Tom shrugged, regretting the decision as it caused several of his near-black hickeys to flare with soreness. "It's not nearly as bad as the chick who gave me thirty seven hickeys almost as dark as the one you gave me. All in one go too."

They maneuvered through the club and found the Director where he had been when Tom saw him last, still standing on the catwalk overlooking the crowd below. When the old man saw Tom, he looked less than happy, but not quite surprised.

"It took you two hours to convince her to help you? You're losing your touch, agent."

Tom would have thought the Director were making a joke if he hadn't used his regular dead serious tone of voice. Meanwhile, Andrea popped into Klaus's skybox and then came right back out after only a few moments. She then took Tom by the hand and led him back down through the club to the elevator. The Director followed without saying anything, but warily watching the crowd that still moved and cheered all around them.

In the elevator, Andrea took the time to straighten her Mohawk a bit and find that she'd lost a nipple piercing. Shrugging, she continued to attempt to fix her hair until the elevator reached its destination and the odd trio left the top level restaurant with more than a few stares at Andrea's hair.

The ride to Andrea's place wasn't long and soon Tom had an amulet that had chords to wrap around his neck and his chest to secure it against his skin at all times, as it only worked when it touched him.

Supposedly, and the Director believed Andrea so Tom assumed it was true, the amulet would protect Tom from being preyed upon by demons and succubi and all other children of Hell by strengthening the bond between his body and his soul. Not as good as a Warden's spell, but a great deal better than no protection at all.

Andrea placed the amulet in Tom's hand, and hesitantly let him grasp it without her fingers touching it. She bit her bottom lip in thought.

"Oh, I could ask for so much more than just tonight. This thing is more valuable than real estate in NYC."

"Please no. I can't do any more than tonight," Tom said, half joking half serious pleading. He really didn't think he had it in him to go another round with her, not after everything today. The Director waited impatiently by the door, checking his watch.

Andrea relented and let him have the amulet after a few moments more. "Go, your nanny is getting antsy." Tom and the Director left Andrea's apartment and started walking down the hall toward the stairwell. Andrea leaned out her doorway as they began to descend the stairs. "But hey, if you ever come back up this way, hit me up! I'd love to see what you're like after a bottle of wine and some mood lights!"

"I'll just head back to the club if I ever need my rave fix."

After that, the Director and Tom left the apartment complex and were on their way back to the holding center. The trip was a lot less hurried than the one coming here, and the silence a great deal less awkward. It was more a tired silence rather than an uncomfortable one. Still, with his boss driving him around, it still didn't feel quite right.

Once they had gotten across the Tennessee state line, the Director looked visibly more relaxed than he had the entire rest of the night. His shoulders loosened and his brow finally unfurrowed most of the way.

"You'd make an outstanding agent if you were ten years older," the Director said, glancing at Tom briefly.

"Sir?"

"If only you weren't so fiery, there would be no problem with any of your case subjects. But, that's why they request you so much I guess," the older agent mused to himself.

"Y...yes sir," Tom replied out of habit. He didn't quite know what was going on here. The Director wasn't usually in the mood to muse about anything, let alone do it without a frown or a scotch in his hand. In any case, Tom was dropped off at his house and the Director told him to be prepared and ready to go overseas with full combat gear by tomorrow at noon. Then, he left without any further conversation.

Tom unlocked his front door and made his way upstairs, going straight to his bedroom and flopping down on the bed in complete and utter exhaustion. What a day, he thought. What a shitty day.

Tom fell asleep to the thought that tomorrow he'd being stepping into Hell. Stepping straight into Ceria's clutches, and into the consequences of a bet he'd lose the second one hair on his head entered Hell.

A/N: I apologize for the major delay in this update, as college has burdened me heavily with homework and papers. Thank you for you patience.