All Comments on 'Sex is Fun'

by Celsius38

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a boring story

His sister showed him her tit's WoW

I hate those 1 page crap stories

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Teasing start

to what could be a very sexy story of sibling love and romance even. I hope you write some more of this story so we get to know what happens next.

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlover 4 years ago
Could've been a lot better

In that they could've done more than just showing some tits. I was expecting sex but okay. Clickbait title

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some positive feedback

I can give one positive piece of feedback about what little exists of this story: luckily this isn't another story where the virgin brother has a 10" cock and is a sex-God 6 times a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

A little slow but not too bad. Definitely keep going!

And ignore the haters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written

Hi, yes it was short and yes it was a tease but you are a good writer and I hope you write more. Got me hard...

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Great Start!

Thanks!

oldcrow13oldcrow13over 4 years ago
Good Erotic Writing

Good story. Well written. I was happily in the story because it was believable. Very erotic even without actual sex. It read like an opening chapter and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Just to repeat what others have said, shows some potential for a nice loving and tutoring relationship - please just keep Justin’s size to a reasonable dimension.

The “gee, I never would have guessed my baby bro was hung like a horse” shtick is way over done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good start.

A funny and potentially sexy story. It's a pity that some of the not-so-smart commenters here haven't yet figured out that this may just be the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You fail

Your story sucked

lantern04lantern04over 4 years ago
More please.

Please don't leave us hanging. This is a great start and I'd love to see more of this story.

cb1251cb1251over 4 years ago
vegetable patch on this farm?

I forgot to add to an earlier anonymous comment that as part of Alice's conditioning regimen for Justin's training program she might want to investigate - and later demonstrate - the therapeutic powers of the English Cucumber cleansing massage.

It's much more realistically sized for the task than a zucchini.

or so I've been told

Mike5588Mike5588over 4 years ago
Very believable

I hope this is the first of several chapters. As far as the person that commented that your story sucked, that person is an idiot. Keep writing! Looking forward to future chapters.

madtaffcatmadtaffcatover 4 years ago
Too good not to have more.

Great story line with potentially very interesting characters. I am very much looking forward to the next episode (and many more, please).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where

Where is 50,000 people a small town?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun on the Farm

Very inciting, so we need to continue with this, yes? Good story so far. Let's proceed with Chapter 2. After all, it's been almost 10 days since you first posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needs a part two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous