Sex is Great but Incest is Best

Story Info
A good dispatcher, DNA and a huge surprise.
2.2k words
4.24
19.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ehtubrute
Ehtubrute
12 Followers

Have you ever awakened to a day that felt like, this just wasn't going to be your day? Have you ever awakened to bright sunshine and thought, this is going to be my day? Well, I did to both on the same day. It started off simple enough, a day full of cop talk shop talk, arresting bad guys and hopefully making it back home at the end of the day.

I didn't often stop by the local bar on my way home at the end of the shift but, this day was going to be different and besides, my routine needed shaking up. So, after a long, busy shift and after all the paperwork was filed and briefings participated in, I told dispatch to log me off duty and to NOT contact me short of a natural disaster or foreign invasion.

So, after walking inside the bar, I saw an old friend from another area who was being accompanied by two very attractive ladies. One was obviously his date and the other, well, she looked like the proverbial third wheel. My friend saw me and invited me to their table. As I sat down and introductions were made, he introduced the 'third wheel' as Dianne and said she was from out of town and was looking to have a bit of fun before heading back to San Diego.

As we shared some drinks and a couple of dances, I said I was beat and wanted to go on home. So when I started toward the door, Dianne rushed up and asked if I was in a hurry to get 'home?' I explained my vocation and said I was still so tense, I needed a deep tissue massage. She burst out laughing, saying she was a Masseuse and still sober. I said to her, "Dianne, I would literally love to have your hands on me for an hour or three." She broke into laughter again and said, she didn't work cheap, but she would be my girl for the night.

Almost immediately when we walked inside my home, she was loosening my shirt and unfastening my belt, telling me to strip down as far as I was comfortable and lay down on the floor or the bed, whichever I wanted. So, I stripped down to my birthday suit and laid down on the floor. She asked if I had any grapeseed oil or coconut oil, to which I replied that I had an unopened jar of coconut oil in the pantry. She then asked for towels and the bathroom. I rolled slightly onto my side and pointed and told her where she would find the towels and bathroom.

When she returned, she was wearing a towel and carrying a bowl of hot water to warm the oil. She asked then if I wanted a happy ending massage or just a deep tissue one so that I could go to sleep. I answered with a firm yes. She burst out once more into maniacal laughter. I don't think I have ever felt the sensations as I did that night as she began her massage. Her hands were super strong and equally sensual. The girl instinctively knew, it seemed, where every knot and nerve was. Then, after almost two hours, she had me roll over onto my back. I was so relaxed that my little guy was in hiding.

She expertly worked her way down my head, neck, chest and abdomen. As she got to my pelvic region, little Ehtubrute awakened. Taking notice of the change, she asked if I wanted hand, oral or full ride ending. Again, I answered with a firm yes. She snickered a bit and straddled me. She rode me like a rodeo queen on her favorite mount. By the next morning, we had conventional sex, anal sex, 69 x2 and back to conventional sex. I orgasmed three times, and I totally lost track how many times she gushed and orgasmed.

We fell asleep holding each other tightly with her head nestled on my neck and shoulder. As my alarm went off telling me that it was time to get ready for shift duty, she genuinely looked sad that I was going to have to leave. We showered together, with her giving me head in the shower "to remember her by." All during shift, I couldn't get her out of my mind. I called home several times but each time, the call went unanswered so, I figured she had left and had gone on to wherever she was going next.

Fortunately for me, it was a fairly quiet shift with even less paperwork. So, by midnight, I was walking through my front door. As I walked in, there she was lying on the sofa wearing nothing but a smile. Stunned, I stood motionless for what seemed like several minutes, but of course it was only seconds. She seductively opened her legs wide and stood up, saying, "I've been waiting."

That night neither of us had anything to drink and the sex was deep, long and wild. Our passions were high as the stars and there was a deep connection developing. As we fell asleep, she asked me if I thought it would be ok if she sold her home in San Diego and moved here locally. My heart rabbited up within my chest in elation. Even though I had only known her for 36 hours, she seemed so very familiar, and I said as much to her. She felt the same way.

I had three days off starting that next day and asked her if she wanted to go see the sights. She quickly nodded in the affirmative, but asked if we could go by her hotel room and grab her clothes and things first. Of course, I said ok, but as we entered her hotel room, my eyes were quickly averted to a photograph she had standing on the nightstand. It was a photo of her and two or three others about her age when she was likely 13 or 14 or so. As she grabbed a quick shower and fresh clothes, I asked her about the photo.

She said it was she and her cousins when they all lived in Georgia back in the 60s and 70s. I was stunned again because I had lived in Georgia at that time. She was as equally in shock as I was. I asked her for more details about the picture. She said that the cousin standing next to her had been put up for adoption and that about 15 years after the pic was taken, she was talking to her mom and grandmother about family stuff and the picture came up.

Her mom got really quiet and withdrawn, with a sudden fright and dread coming over her. Grandmother then told Dianne that the cousin was actually her brother and that he was adopted out because the mother couldn't afford to keep him and Dianne too. The new parents moved to the Midwest right after that, and mom had lost all contact. Dianne queried about how or why she thought the boy was her cousin all this time. Mom, finally regaining her courage and composure, spoke up saying that Dianne and the boy were twins but, because of very hard times, Grandmother took him to live with them on the farm and after that everyone referred to him as Dianne's cousin, Tom.

I sat down on the bed in awe of this incredible woman who had kept this photo in hopes of one day finding her cousin brother, and I vowed to use my considerable law enforcement experience to help her find him. She and I became inseparable and after a couple of months we were married. The sex got better and better almost daily. She had a very kinky side and as she would slide up and down my pole, or I would slam in to her juicy love box, she seemed to get hotter and hotter. She was/is a gusher, and she introduced me to the "A spot" orgasm. We then decided to try to have children. So, we tried everything in the book of positions. My co-workers began telling me that I looked like I was actually getting younger since I had married. I always told them that this was all due to me finding my soul mate, who just happened to be hotter than hell with the draft left open and was willing to try anything I wanted.

After we had been married about 6 months, she asked me if I had had any luck in helping her in her search. I had to be totally honest and confess to her that I had totally forgotten to run it down. She gave me a pouty look and had me thinking she was devastated. After about an hour, she finally let me off the hook by breaking out in the raucous laughter. That night, she gave me the most intense oral I had ever only imagined was even possible. After I had cum a cup full it seemed, and she had lapped it up like a thirsty dog, she said that IF I could get it up again, she wanted me to shove it up her ass and eventually fill her full of my man cum. So I did.

As we collapsed in a sweat soaked pile of human flesh, I told her that I was going to put in for vacation and take a couple of weeks off. I said that I wanted to spend all that time with her, making love and having the hottest sex under the sun. My vacay request was granted and the end of watch my last night before starting ended in a total surprise. My dispatcher came to me with a report marked private and addressed to me. Puzzled, I asked her what was this about, and she said, "I've been working on something for you as a belated wedding present."

I opened it up to find a file stamped, DNA request for, my full name and Dianne's full maiden name. Reading the first few lines, my heart began rabbiting up again. My dispatcher, Brenda, asked if I was OK. I couldn't answer her at first and after several very long seconds, I just handed her the file and said see for yourself.

As Brenda read the findings, she sat back in total shock and awe. It seemed that Dianne and I shared 98% of the same DNA markers. Meaning, that in all likelihood Dianne and I were siblings. After many more long long seconds of total silence, I asked Brenda how she could accomplish this. She explained, in standard cop speak but, that she did not nor had not seen the results. She said she hit on the idea to do it after she had seen Dianne and me at the Department Christmas party. Furthermore, she said we were standing exactly right for her to see the profiles of each of us, and she realized that they were almost identical.

Brenda wasn't thinking anything about the potential of us being related, only that, what a coincidence. But, as she thought about it over the next few days, she got to thinking about the odds of that actually being even possible but, her 'gut' wouldn't let it go. She asked me what I wanted her to do about it. I swore her to secrecy and actually pleaded that she keep it very much to herself.

When I walked in my home that night, Dianne met me at the door with a crushed look and broken heart. Immediately, I totally forgot the new information and took her in my arms and walked her to the sofa. She said that a registered letter had come for me that day and since it was registered, she felt like she should open and then call me if it was super important. The letter was the follow up notice from the DNA tests and it contained the same information that I had seen in my mail at the department.

As we sat there in total disbelief, the reality of all the sex settled in. She looked at me and said, "Babe, after all this we have done, and it has been beyond super awesome, what should we do?" She reached to rub my leg and bumped my raging hardon. She looked up at me with this wicked grin and said, "I think I know the answer to that." Before I knew it, she had stripped down to her total nakedness and was positioning herself for me to eat her out. I did so with complete and total abandon. We abandoned the notion of having children of our own but have adopted 6 since then.

We took measures to insure we could not have an ooops and now? Well, let's just say, since Dianne and I have been together I probably have unloaded about a hundred gallons of cum into her every orifice. She has probably squirted enough to fill a swimming pool and we probably have shared a million mutual orgasms. She dyed her hair a different color and I shaved my head and keep the baldness going. Brenda? She is a true joy to have on my team and in fact, she has spent more than one night with Diannie and me. Loyal to a fault and to this day has never said a word about our little huge secret.

Ehtubrute
Ehtubrute
12 Followers