All Comments on 'Sex is Great but Incest is Best'

by Ehtubrute

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needs far more details of them having sex , how she fees when he is cumming deep up inside her etc?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

I liked the story and characters. 5/5 stars. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Wasn't a story. It was idiotic however.

You want us to believe that he was a teenager in the picture, but didn't recognize himself, didn't remember anyone in the picture, or remember being adopted afterwards?

He must be one stupid fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tell us the story when Brenda was involved!!

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

I was going to point out the same huge holes of not recognizing himself as a teenager and not remembering her as a cousin once he saw the picture etc etc. Also very simplistic and skimmed over in story.

I would suggest fix the plot hole (separated at birth? Adopted out to strangers? Adopted parents didn't tell him he was adopted? Make it so the guy doesn't have enough info to recognize the story as his own), flesh out the rest as it seems like a decent outline to a story and maybe have him be the one to discover it, not the friend. Separated at birth and still that genetic draw towards each other could explain the instant attraction. I don't know anyone that would run dna on their friend and new wife as a gift (also maybe illegal as it is personal info?). If they looked that similar, then either it is coincidence in which who cares (still genetic strangers) or they are a lot closer related then anyone would want to admit.

For me, a lot of holes in the story, especially big ones, distract from the story which makes it hard to immerse yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well structured and believable situation. Made for a good read with characters we all can relate with.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Loved your first story very much. I hope you will keep writing great stories like this one.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story, the one hole in the story is that it is a fact that twin siblings can have normal children without defects, but they need to get genetic counseling first to make sure the baby can be conceived without any problems. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous