Sex Is Life

Story Info
A lot of Sex... Oh yeah.
4.5k words
7.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

If You Ain't Fucking... You Ain't Living... Sex Is Life

"Oh Jesus!! Uhhhh!! GOD!! I can't stop cumming!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" My girl Courtney Love keeping it simple. I'm fucking her in the back of the supermarket while my girl Sylvia watches out. She's the manager, making sure we aren't bothered.

"Psst... Sylvia... come suck my cock. I'm gonna cum." I whisper over to the tall, gray haired, busty babe. She comes running over as I finish drilling Courtney's delicious twat from behind. She's bent over a row of boxes in the back storage area, taking me balls deep up her well battered cunt. Her sweet pussy slime is everywhere, dripping off me and puddling on the dank concrete floor beneath us.

"Feed me, baby." Sylvia opens wide, on her knees. I pull out and slap her lips with my fourteen inches of hefty dick. She immediately sucks me in, devouring my mushroom crown easily. She sucks hard, bobbing her gray and dark haired head wildly as she licks rapidly under my twitching hood. Bingo. I cum dump into her anxiously waiting mouth. Sylvia greedily gulps all seven wads of jizz right down her extra greedy gullet. Courtney joins her on her knees, pulling my cock from Sylvia's mouth smiling a nasty smile at me as she sucks her slutty juices off of my cum dripping super cock.

God, Courtney looks beautiful sucking a cock... especially my cock. Such a beautiful slut. I might marry that bitch someday soon. She engulfs my entire rod, all fourteen inches sliding down her overstuffed throat. Sylvia gorges herself on my fat balls, licking and sucking them beautifully. I just smoke and smile. Nothing else to do.

Out front in the market...

"Pull it out, Spence (The King Of Queens). C'mon. Whip it out." My girl Max (Kat Dennings/2 Broke Girls) encourages my best friend since elementary school Spence to whip out his newly enhanced dick. She's chewing her bubblegum, all naughty as usual. She blows a big bubble and pops it, giving Spence a, hurry up and do it, look.

Spence is wearing baggy shirts and a speedo. He reaches in and whips out one of the biggest dicks you've ever seen. Even Max is impressed. "HOLY FUCK! THAT'S AWESOME!" Max shakes her eyebrows, very impressed by the twelve and a half inches of fat, uncircumsized dick meat in front of her face. She reaches down and jerks it, slapping it playfully, watching it bounce excitedly.

"Jesus, you got a great cock, Spence. Way to go!" Max chews her gum, staring at the massive prick, jerking it, looking around to see if anyone is watching.

"OK... now you've got to walk around the rest of the time with your cock out. Show it off." Max tells Spence.

"Umm...I don't know." Spence is unsure of it.

"If you do... I'll suck it in the parking lot." Max shakes her eyebrows again. She drives a real hard bargain.

"Deal." Spence excitedly agrees. Max gives him a naughty grin and pushes her cart, chewing gum and grinning, happy with her naughty deal. Spence follows along, huge dick bouncing in front of him. They pass a couple of old ladies who looked shocked. They point and talk amongst themselves. Max just grins and blows a big bubble. Spence half grins and follows Max.

"You know... I think it's only fair if you flash everyone too, Max. I mean... I'm already doing it. So..." Spence gives Max a cocky, naughty smirk. She thinks about it and decides he's right. She unzips her black spandex top. Her braless 34DDs spill out for everyone to gawk at.

"Niceeeee." Spence nods happily, licking his pudgy lips.

Max just smirks and blows another bubble. She's very proud of her truly perfect jugs. As she should be. They're the reason I married her. Those ruby red, thick lips too. Awesome lips.

Courtney and I catch up to Max and Spence on the cereal aisle. Mini wheats time. Three boxes. A couple of boxes of Fruity Pebbles too.

Courtney's extra horny so she blows Spence while Max and I talk. Two more older chicks walk right by Courtney on her knees, sucking off that massive hooded dick. She smiles around the immense shaft and waves, flipping off the one chick that shakes her head at her.

Damn, once again, Courtney looks so fucking beautiful sucking a cock. Spence grunts and groans... and sweats. Max pushes Courtney's head further down in Spence's cock as she slobbers all over it. Spit is hanging obscenely off of every inch of Spence's cock. A true messy blowjob for everyone to watch.

Courtney gags, puking on the cock when Max pushes her head hard down on it. Clean up on aisle nine. Ha. One old lady watches, gives a thumbs up, and takes pics of Courtney puking on Spence's cock and lapping it up sloppily. Spit and puke covering her slutty face.

Kat and I head over to the ladies bathroom to fuck while Courtney sloppily gobbles down Spence's cum on the cereal aisle.

Max pushes me into the stall, kissing me, jerking my rock hard super cock super fast. I sit on the toilet and she bends over, licking and chewing on my insanely fat dick, those rube red lips dragging slowly up and down my bulging shaft. She smiles so slutty as her tongue frags behind those thick, wet lips, dirty dancing all the up and down my very happy shaft.

Max sucks me off, deepthroating me every time she sucks down on my cock, lapping at my balls with my entire cock buried down her throat.

We kiss deeply as she hurriedly sits on my cock, moaning deeply into my mouth as my cock glides up her tightly gripping pussy. She cums immediately, her pussy convulsing and pumping her super sweet pussy jizz all over my invading rod, riding it roughly.

My hands attack her luscious, bare breast, squeezing them roughly, manhandling one of the most perfect pairs of tits ever in history. I rub the thick, rubbery nips with my thumbs as I squeeze the lush, heavy jugs. Max keeps moaning and groaning, cumming all over my cock as she rides me hard and fast, bouncing violently in my lap. The toilet shakes, the stall dividers shake as well as Max puts her feet on each side, her trembling twat riding me with such intense sexual fury. I cum deep and hard inside her. My thick cream floods her constantly trembling womb. God, the wonderful feeling of cumming inside of your super gorgeous wife in a public bathroom. So fucking amazing! My cock pumps away as we kiss and suck tongues, swapping spit ravenously. Max's neatly trimmed cunt won't stop trembling, so turned on by my massive dick, cumming so hard from the nasty, public fuckfest.

"God... (Max kisses me)... I love fucking you. My handsome, sexy husband." She licks and kisses all over my face, leaving red kiss prints all over me. Max blows another bubble, popping it and shaking her eyebrows at me. She licks my lips again, then happily hugs me to her very ample chest as I suck ravenously on both all natural, all awesome, very perky breasts. God... such perfect breasts. A work of art. Two works of art, actually. (Smirking)

"Ok, Spence. I owe you a blowjob. Bring it on, big boy." Max tells Spence as we load the groceries into my black van. Sex Is Life in bold gold metal flake on both sides.

Max opens the van middle door and sits on the edge of the inside of the van, pulling Spence over to her. She leans over and licks all around the fat, hooded head, softly chewing on it as she squeezes his pasty white, chubby ass in his baggy shorts.

Max deepthroats the entire twelve and a half inches as Courtney and I both film it with our phones. People walk by, some gossip and shake their heads, some cheer us on.

A hot black slut walks by and stops by me, watching the action. I reach over and grab her big tits. She doesn't mind so I keep groping her... and filming... while she watches closely.

"Damnnnnn... that's a big ass white dick. Biggest dick I ever saw." The black chick comments, licking her thick lips. I out her left hand on my crotch, making her eyes almost pop out of her head. Mine's even bigger than Spence's so she's really turned in now.

Next thing you know, the black bitch is on her knees sucking me off as Max finishes off Spence. He cums in her mouth, grunting and growling like a maniac.

Max takes my phone when she finishes drinking Spence's thick cum and films me getting my massive knob slobbed by one of the prettiest black girls I've ever seen. I dump a huge load of jizz down her throat and she happily gulps it all down, moaning and cooing with cum craving delight as she drinks me dry. Max joins her, kneeling beside her after she gives me back my phone. She kisses the black slut, sharing my cum with her. I film it all. Two mega hot, cum hungry sluts sharing my gooey seed right there in the Whole Foods parking lot.

I give the black bitch my card and we pile in the van and head off. Sex Is Life never stops. More naughty fun to come... and cum... anddddd cum.

By the way... Sex Is Life is not only my slogan... it's my life... business and otherwise. Some call it a cult. I call it a way of life.

My wife Kim Kardashian helps me run everything. My other chicks and my family help out too. It's one big, happy, horny crew here at Sex Is Life. It's all about enjoying life, your way. And fucking your brains out doing it. I'm all about having as many sexual thrills as I possibly can every second I'm on this earth. It's a beautiful way to live. A truly free and happy way also. God... there's a lot of sex also. A LOT OF SEX! You'll definitely see what I mean as we move along.

...

My boy Spence is our newest and brightest porn stud. Since we make so much porn around here, I needed some help with it from a dick perspective. I can handle my own definitely, but it helps to have another huge cock around to fuck the super horny bitches senseless when I'm busy with other stuff.

Spence got the biggest penis implant they offered. He kept bugging me to let him get one so hey, it's his life. His decision. We're all really happy with how it turned out. Great doctor. No scars at all.

Kim is Spence's boss. He's her assistant and I put her in charge of his rise to porn superstardom. She's done an excellent job so far. As usual.

"Spence... are you hard yet?" Kim asks my goofy buddy. She wants to take some pics of his new dick for the Sex Is Life streaming service. Way hotter... and way filthier than Netflix.

"Umm... almost." Spence says from his dressing room. Their in one of our studios here at the farm. A sex farm. What else?

"Just come out and let me see it. I heard it's really nice."

"Umm.. OK." Spence walks in, nude. Kim's eyes immediately open wide, a very pleased smile quickly forming on her luscious lips.

"Wow! That's huge. God... it's beautiful, Spence. And it's not even hard yet. Yum." Kim is extremely happy with her assistant's newly enhanced hog. She holds the camera, staring at the mostly hard, very hefty cock. She licks her lips slowly, smiling wide at the sight. Kim's a big cock hound of the highest order.

"Hey, Kim..." Another wife of mine who just so happens to be my favorite aunt Beth (Beth Chapman) walks in to talk to Kim, stopping in her tracks as she sees Spence's new cock.

"Damn... now that's a cock." Beth says in her typical boss bitch way. She's a bad ass, super busty, blonde bbw milf with a strong, confident charm and boss bitch demeanor. I fucking love her so fucking much. She's our head of security. She's got a helluva good right hand... and she can handle a gun with the best of 'em so don't fuck around with her. Especially if she's not looking for dick.

Spence stands there, feeling pretty good about himself as the two hotties check him out.

"I think he needs a little help with getting fully hard. Wouldn't you agree, Beth?" Kim playfully smirks at Beth, holding the camera up.

"Ha. Probably." Beth smirks back, totally boss bitch style.

"Maybe you could give him some help... Possibly? Maybe flash him those gorgeous boobs or something like that." Kim winks at Beth with a naughty smile. Beth laughs. She unzips her skin tight, pink spandex top. Those 38Fs fall out perfectly... no bra needed.

Spence's jaw almost drops to the floor at the sight of those all natural mammaries of pure, milky white perfection. His cock immediately gets rock hard. Mission accomplished... and quickly.

"Thanks, Beth. That was quick. Keep staring at them, Spence. Keep it rock hard for me." Kim takes a bunch of pictures of Spence's awesome cock from all different angles. It bounces excitedly as he stares hard at Beth's bouncing titties. She's got her arms under them, bouncing them for him. Beth smirks naughtily the whole time, knowing full well how absolutely awesome her tits are. Those thick, pink nips are pointing straight out, winking at Spence. He's licking his lips, his eyes so wide as he drools over my wife's gigantic jugs and throbbing nipples.

"You know... we could make a heck of a porno right about now. I mean... tow beautiful ladies. My new dick. We could really get funky." Spence smirks deviously, rubbing his sweaty hands together, full of himself and loving it.

Kim stops taking pics and looks at Beth, and they both laugh. "He's full of himself, isn't he, Beth?" Kim laughs, grinning at Spence's newfound cockiness. She likes it.

"He's full of something, for sure." Beth shakes her head, giving Spence a boss bitch scowl. He backs down a little, not wanting to piss her off.

"Well... he's got such a nice, big, new dick. It would be a shame to waste that rock hard erection." Kim looks at Beth, giggling, teasing the shit out of Spence. She's an expert cock tease.

"Yeah... but he couldn't handle both of us. No way." Beth adds, winking at Kim, not letting Spence see it.

"He's got enough yummy dick for both of us, for sure." Kim turns up the cock teasing. Spence cock jumps wildly at that thought. Kim giggles again, naughtily smiling at Beth. Their having a great time driving Spence crazy.

"Yeah... there's definitely enough to go around. So, what do you say, ladies?" Spence confidently smirks, playfully jerking his massive dick for Kim and Beth.

"Well... Beth?" Kim asks, slowly untying and removing her white, wraparound minidress. She's nude under it so Spence gets two big eyefulls of the sexiest body on earth. Spence can feel it. He's this close to banging two of the sexiest women ever. His new dick is really gonna pay off... or is it?

"Nah... I don't think he's man enough for us." Beth dumps a huge bucket of ice water on Spence's raging horniness... figuratively.

"Ahhhh... c'mon, Beth. Pleaseeee. I'm man enough. Let me prove it. C'mon." Spence begs, his dick still hard... and jumping.

"OK... prove it." Beth puts her hands on her hips. Her massive jugs stick out and jiggle, so fucking perfect in every, all natural way.

"Um... OK... how, exactly?" Spence asks. Kim just giggles, nude, her arms folded under her super firm DD tits.

"Bend over. NOW!" Beth orders. Spence obeys, bending over by the bed, his hands on the edge of it. Beth walks over to the desk and opens it. She pulls out the biggest strapon Spence has ever seen. He takes a giant gulp, knowing what's coming next.

Beth straps it on and gets behind Spence, smirking a devious smirk, slapping Spence's pasty white ass hard. He lurches forward, grunting with half fear/half excitement.

Kim picks up the camera and smiles, ready for action. No grease. No lube. Beth jams that massive rubber dong up Spence's ass, raw. She fucks his pasty white, pudgy ass with relentless fury, slapping his cheeks through his grunts and growls, fucking his ass harder and deeper.

Spence is sort of bisexual so it doesn't bother him too much. It hurts, but it's pain of joy. He realizes what's coming for him after he takes the brutal ass fucking. Turn about is fair play so he keeps a sly grin on his chubby, sweaty face, grunting loudly as that massive rubber dick roughly violates his tight ass non stop for twenty, agonizing minutes.

Finally, after Beth cums and Kim films every second, Spence gets relief. Beth stops, pulling out of Spence's ass. But...

"Here... suck it clean, bitch!" Beth orders, spinning Spence around. She slaps his sweaty face with the fifteen inch rubber ding. Spence grimace, but opens up, knowing his torment is almost over. He sucks the rubber dick as good as he possible can. Beth fucks his face, making Spence gag and heave. He finally pukes from the relentless throat fucking. Beth pulls out, making Spence lick his vomit off of the entire cock. He does, closing his eyes, going to his happy place.

"Good, boy. Very good. I guess he's man enough, Kim." Beth makes Spence grin the biggest grin ever. A puke and spit covered grin of total joy.

"Yum yum. Give me some." Kim puts the camera down and pushes Spence back onto the bed. She crawls between his legs, licking up his entire hard twitching shaft as Beth quickly undresses. Kim reaches over to the nightstand and remembers to turn on the built in cameras to film everything. They're in every corner of all the studios.

She sucks that enormous cock, deepthroating it entirely as Beth rides Spence's mouth, grinding really hard on his drooling tongue and puke covered lips.

"Mmmmmm... so tasty. God, you've got a beautiful cock, Spence. Yum." Kim moans, sucking it with complete and total lust, loving the immense girth stretching her throat every time she takes it in deep.

Spence just growls in delight, licking, tongue fucking, and sucking Beth's very delicious, blonde cunt through two big, sloppy orgasms. He drinks it all down, pleasing Beth who watches his every move.

Kim rides Spence, his huge dick buried up her cunt as she and Beth kiss and Spence eats Beth's plump ass. "Eat it good, bitch! Get it in nice and deep." Beth wiggles her plump ass on Spence's smiling face, his tongue buried chin deep up that warm, luscious ass. Kim bounces wildly on Spence's foot long plus cock, shaking her clean shaven twat all over it as she bounces faster and faster on it.

They switch. Spence bangs Beth doggy style on the bed, slam banging her middle aged coochie like a jackhammer outta control. Her giant jugs hang down and flop wildly. Spence reaches down and grabs them squeezing 'em with all his might.

"FUCK YEAH! SQUEEZE THOSE FUCKING TITS, BIG BOY! FUCK ME GOOD TOO!!" Beth commands. Spence obeys, slamming that massive ding balls deep up Beth's cumming cunt. She shoots her super sweet pussy jizz out, splattering Spence completely. Beth cums a lot... and hard.

Kim gets on top of Beth and bends over, shoving her shaking ass in Spence's wide grinning, very sweaty face. He dives in, tongue fucking Kim's awesomely curry and firm booty for fifteen minutes straight. She pops it and dances it all over his pudgy face, biting her tongue and smirking, cumming onto Beth's back.

Spence finishes, tit fucking Beth. Kim sucks his precum pouring head as Beth shakes those tightly wrapped around his cock jugs of hers, fast and hard as Spence violently pounds 'em.

"OH FUCKKKKKK!!" He growls cumming hard into Kim's greedily sucking mouth. She moans her taste approval the whole time she gulps down that entire, thick, creamy load. Beth keeps shaking her massive tits on Spence's pounding, cumming cock. He dumps a huge load into Kim's anxiously drinking mouth. And she loves... and drinks... every single, slimey drop.

"So yummy. Mmmmmmmm. Great cum, Spence." Kim compliments my dorky, sweaty friend. She sucks him dry, then kisses Beth, sharing the last bits of creamy jizz with her.

"God... that was AWESOME!" Spence shouts, grinning his sweaty ass off, breathing deep as he straddles Beth.

Kim and Beth laugh, both well fucked. They keep kissing as Spence wonders what's next for him, grinning from ear to ear with newfound confidence, beaming bright outta him.

...

Beth and I hang out while Kim takes Spence to our sex store in Hollywood. It's really popular. All kinds of movies and magazines. Yep... magazines. Swinger mags and all. Gotta keep it retro sleazy around here. We have movie booths too... and I hear we have a few gloryholes in there also. That's a surprise. Ha.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
12