Sex Is Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your boy did real good earlier, baby. He's got a helluva good dick on him." Beth tells me as she rubs her 38Fs all over my very happy cock. We're chillin' in the living room on my huge leather couch. She's on her knees in front of me, titty working my cock as we puff and pass some real good shit. Sweet smoke is filling the air... and Beth's awesomely hefty tits are making me feel like cumming real damn soon.

"Oh yeah..." I puff and pass to my wife. She puffs, blowing the smoke all over my rock hard dick as she pumps those humongous titties on it. She puffs again and passes back to me.

"Oh yeah. Fucked me and Kim. We filmed it. Some hot footage. I wasn't gonna fuck him, but his dick looked real good so I did him... after I fucked his ass." Beth smirks, licking at my huge, mushroom head as it passes her glossy pink lips. She bites the shaft playfully, pumping those titties faster and faster on my cock.

"Ha. I bet you loved that." Puffing and passing back to Beth.

"Oh yeah. I loved fucking his ass. I might let him fuck mine later... if Kim doesn't wear him out at the sex store. Horny bitch." We laugh. And I cum. Beth takes a massive facial. My cum explode a all over her smiling face, splashing her blonde hair too. She jerks it all out, licking at the flying cum, sucking me cum dry with ravenous, cum crazed delight. She wipes all my jizz off of her face and hair and sucks her hands totally clean. Such a cum hungry super goddess.

Beth smiles happily at me, bowing me cummy kisses as she sucks down my entire load. I pull her up to me, deep kissing her, tasting my own cum. We swap cummy spit, kissing and sucking tongues roughly as I manhandle those amazingly perfect melons of hers. I spend a half an hour sucking them, kissing licking and sucking them senseless. God... I love sucking her massive tits. It's one of my favorite thing to do.

She hugs me to her awesomely ample chest as I happily gorge myself on those milky white melons of perfection. I motorboat them and suck them voraciously as Beth smokes and smiles, loving every titty sucking second.

Over at the sex store in Hollywood...

"Stand by the gloryhole, Spence. I wanna try something." Kim directs Spence. She walks ba k into the movie booth as he stands by the hole.

"Oh my... a movie booth. I've never been in one of these." Kim giggles, faking it really well.

"What is that? That can't be a gloryhole. No way. Those are just a myth." She pauses. Nothing. So she repeats herself... louder.

"THOSE ARE JUST A MYTH." Kim waits. Spence finally gets her drift, sliding his soft cock through the hole in the wall.

"Oh my goodness. Such a big cock. Yummy. I love big cocks. But what would my husband say? Hmmmm... he's not here right now, but this big cock is... and it looks so yummy and lonely." Kim kneels down, licking slowly around the head. Spence growls in delight, making Kim giggle. She keeps up the slow licking, softly chewing on the smooth, hooded head, pulling back the foreskin as she sucks the spongy crown into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm... so good. You've got a very tasty cock, Mr Stranger." Kim giggles again, sucking half of the cock down her throat.

"Umm... thanks. God, that feels great." Spence growls again, leaning against the thin wall, loving Kim's mouth action on his hardening cock. Kim takes several pictures of her on her knees, sucking Spence's cock, texting them to me. She sends a bunch of hearts and kisses along with them.

Next thing you know, Spence is cumming all over Kim's face. More pictures for me. More hearts and kisses. Her face is covered in thick, white dick slime. She smiles happily, licking as much off as she can with her tongue, wiping the rest down into her mouth with Spence's super fat dick. She happily gulps it all down and sucks him clean, slowly and softly sucking the half hard cock, easing it down her throat as she sucks it all in. Kim is a master cocksucker and she proves it to Spence.

"That was great, Spence. So yummy. I love gloryholes. Thanks." Kim gets up, fixing her makeup. She leaves Spence there, leaning against the other side of the wall, goofy grinning, eyes closed, so happy and sexually drained.

A little later, Beth stops by the sex store and let's Spence bang her butt like she told me earlier. He butt bangs her in the office, bent over a stack of boxes. Kim films it, playing with Beth's massive tits as they hang down, flopping everywhere as Spence force fucks her thick, bbw ass for twenty minutes. Beth and Kim kiss as Spence grins and sweats... and pounds Beth's ass. He can't believe how much pussy... and ass... he's getting.

My mom Kelly (Kelly Madison) and I go by the store to check things out. Spence ends up titty fucking my mother while Beth rides my cock and Kim films everything. Spence pounds my mother's 34FFs senseless. Kim ends up eating out his ass as he cums all over mama's tits. I cum up Beth's ass... then piss up it as we kiss and I roughly play with her giant tits as she sits in my lap, facing away from me. A truly awesome afternoon.

Spence and I piss all over all three ladies' smiling faces as I film it. Mama sucks Spence dry while Kim and Beth suck me dry. I piss a second time. This time mama drinks it all down as Kim films it while Beth tongue fucks my ass. Pure piss crazed bliss. Sex truly is life.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Beach, Blondes, and Blowjobs Fun at the beach with some Blondes... And Blowjobs thrown in.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Ass Fuckers Ch. 01 New short series about ass fucking.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Freak Daddy Living the freaky life with my freaks.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Fuck Bros are Here The Fuck Bros horny hijinx.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
This Is Trashy TV Trashy Fun at the horniest streaming service.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories