Sex Is My Hustle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

"Wow. Nice money shot. You got a lot of cum stored up in them big balls, whiteboy." Mystique teases. She's definitely a cum freak so she appreciates a big cumshot.

"I gotta pee. Hope you're thirsty, whiteboy."

"Huh?"

Mystique pulls her pants down and walks over to Spence, slapping him back on the sofa. She climbs up on his clueless face and grinds it, piss in bright into his surprised, open mouth. Spence tries to complain, but gets a tidal wave of piss slamming into his mouth. "DRINK IT, BITCH! DRINK IT ALL, WHITEBOY! NOW!!!" Mystique orders, slapping at Spence's head. He mumbles into her pissing pussy, but has no choice but to obey. She gulps down mouthful after mouthful of warm piss from that absolutely perfect, neatly trimmed black pussy. Mystique smirks mockingly at Spence as he struggled to drink it all. She laughs and grinds faster on her pasty white, chubby face.

"Good, bitch. Suck me clean. Yeahhhhhhh." Mystique licks her full, luscious, cherry red lips, grinding hard on Spence's mouth as he obediently sucks her quivering, dark ebony cunt clean.

"See... it's good for ya, whiteboy." Mystique teases, playfully slapping Spence's worn out face as she gets up. She pulls her pants up, then leans over and kisses Penny softly.

"Cum tastes good too. Play your cards right, whiteboy and I may let you feed me some, someday." Mystique winks and mockingly laughs over at Spence... then she slaps his soft dick... hard! He almost jumps off the couch in pain.

"Get dressed. Both of you... and come downstairs. Daddy's gonna be pissed." Mystique struts her super fine black ass outta the bedroom and down the stairs. Penny and Spence look at each other with fear filled eyes. They both swallow hard, then get dressed, not knowing what I'll do to em.

Mystique walks up to me and kneels in front of me in the living room. She pulls out my soft cock and starts licking and lathering it up... every thick inch. Beth and I share some smoke while Nia and I talk about the missing coke.

As Mystique starts sucking me off, Penny and Spence come downstairs, heads down begging for forgiveness. Spence is my cousin so I'm probably not gonna whack him. Penny is one of my best girls... usually... and one of my favorites. What to do... hmmm...

Mystique knows what I like. Those dark, sultry eyes are locked on mine, those thick, ruby red lips are locked around my fat white rod. Her long tongue is licking back and forth across my fat dick, spit rolling down the shaft. Those lush lips drag slowly, pursing perfectly, up and down my huge white cock. It's such a beautiful... and hot as fuck feeling... sight. Her huge black afro bounces as her mouth bounces on my white rod, over and over, her intensity picking up continually. My white dick is rock fucking hard in that very skilled, very white dick hungry, ebony mouth.

"I say we shoot em both." Beth says, smoking... and joking. Penny and Spence gulp real hard, both starting to cry.

"We sorry. We're so sorry. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee." Spence blurts out, hands covering his face, shaking in... and pissing... his pants.

"I'm soooooooooo sorry, sweetheart. I really, REALLY am. Pleaseeeee forgive me." Penny begs. And I cum. Mystique gobbles all my thick white cock goo up with a big ass, cum crazed smile. She loves cum... mine especially. She drinks it down, making such slutty slurping noises. I feed the smoking hot black bitch a massive load and she eagerly gulps it down without missing a fucking beat. I groan happily and puff and pass to Nia.

"Want me to beat em up?" Nia asks, blowing a huge smoke cloud, then passing to Beth. I think about it as Mystique finishes sucking me cum dry, lovingly kissing and rubbing her awesomely sexy, ebony face all over my huge, happy as fuck white meat.

Mystique stands up and licks those lush lips for me, smacking Ema ND blowing me the sluttiest kiss ever. "Best cum ever, daddy. MWAH!"

"Hurt em... but the fun way. Strapon the shit outta em... and film it all. Spence... you're gonna get violated." I smirk. He whimpers and cries a little. Beth, Mystique and Nia all smirk too, laughing and nodding, loving the idea. Penny doesn't seem to mind, a sly smirk forming on her gorgeous, pink, glossy lips. A true slut. It's why she's one of my favorite bitches.

I leave my girls there to violate Spence and Penny and head out. "Oh yeah... make sure the rest of the stash gets sold... not snorted." I remind em as I walk out the door.

I take the already opened key with me. I snort some on the chopper I keep at that pad. WOW! Fucking good shit! I put the key under the seat, crank up the chopper and head home.

...

"GODDDDDDDD!!!! Eat my ass, Kimberly. Mmmmmmmmm. That huge cock feels so gooddddddddd!" Kris is loving my twelve thick all up in her mature cunt. She's riding me, her gorgeous D cup tits dangling in my face. Kim's got her mom's ass cheeks spread wide, her tongue tossing that tasty salad like there's no tomorrow. Kris is bouncing wildly on my huge meat while her daughter perfectly massages my big, meaty nuts. Kim slides a finger up my ass and wiggles away, just like her tongue is doing in her mom's smooth, supple butt.

"Fill me up, James. I wanna have your baby. Mmmmmm. I wanna have a bunch of your babies. Yeahhhhhhh." My very slutty mother in law grins her naughtiest grin at me, kissing me deep, her tongue hard fucking mine, her arms around my neck.

"I love it, mom. So naughty and freaky. Mmmmmm." Kim is definitely digging her mom's slutty side. She fingers my ass faster, masterfully massaging my prostate.

Kris' dripping wet... and constantly cumming... pussy is so tight wrapped around my big ass, bulging shaft, pumping me with all its pussy powered force. It works. I slam all the way inside. "YES!!!!!" Kris yells out, her glossy lips still touching mine and cums hard... as I do.

My jizz EXPLODES up her mature, cumming cunt, thick glob after thick glob of creamy super sperm pumping her past full. Some leaks out onto my balls, where Kim quickly... and very happily... laps it up, sucking my fat nuts in as she does.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So fucking good, baby." Kris keeps smiling and I keep cumming. Her pussy is trembling with orgasmic fury, sucking out every last drop of semen in me. Kim keeps lapping up any that shoots outta her mom's pussy. Oh fuck yeahhhhhhh! DAMN! DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!! So fucking good!

"Thank you, sweetheart." Kris kisses me, smiling her happiest smile. I give her a cocky wink, lean over and grab a bottle of Cristal and we all three start drinking while we chill, side by side in the big, comfy bed. Fucking fun times all around.

...

All the stash houses have been paying out. Penny has picked up her professionalism. I put the video with her and Spence up online and it sold real well. Gave it a grainy, dirty vibe to it. Had Spence in it so it fit. Put up their punishment too. Seeing Spence getting double anal from two strapons while he's crying and apologizing made for a real big seller.

Both strapons are squirters so fake jizz was pouring outta his wrecked, pasty white butt l night long. Penny drank hers. Nasty slut always turning me on.

Kris is pregnant with triplets. Khloe and even Kim are both knocked up too. Kylie is next. Getting all them Kardashian bitches pregnant. Gotta keep the family growing. Can't have enough of those damn TV shows. HA.

I'm always hustling. Always. And it's always about sex. Sex and money make the world go round. And they both make me real rich and real fucking happy.

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
jbTheREALESTjbTheREALESTalmost 4 years ago
kardashian hoes

all them big ass kardashian bitches still Getting SWAGGED OUT WITH THAT BIG ASS COCK RIGHT UP THE ASS

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Universes Where You're Banging Emma Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson & Kaley Cuoco in alt realityin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories