Sex Kristen Wants More BBC

Story Info
Kristen has become addicted to BBC after one time with Nick.
9.8k words
4.72
8.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been seven weeks since Jarrett and Kristen went to Nick's for an impromptu photo shoot. They were both anxiously awaiting some sort of update from him that their pictures were ready. Jarrett couldn't keep his hands off of his wife since that naughty day.

Kristen was loving all of his extra attention. Being pregnant, somehow her hormones were raging. In truth, she thought about Nick's big black cock every time she had sex with her husband. Jarrett's cock was nice, but ever since she had her first BBC, it's all she could think about. She craved more.

Finding it more difficult to do the chores around the house, she would take breaks often. Her belly showing definite signs of their pregnancy. Kristen would pose each time she passed a mirror in their home. She looked stunning.

Most women have a glow about them while pregnant, but Kristen took it to another level. Her frame stayed true to form, but her breasts were growing with her belly. She also noticed her ass was starting to bubble out.

Kristen was starting to also notice more guys eyeing her up at the grocery store or when she was out shopping or running errands. This would send an electrical charge through her body.

Today was no different. Kristen felt accomplished after emptying the dishwasher and getting a few loads of laundry done. She decided to reward herself with a trip to the department store a few miles away. She was in need of some new slide-on sandals. Tying shoes was becoming more difficult and it would only get worse going forward.

Kristen walked through the doors fifteen minutes later. She walked directly to the sandals section. Up and down each aisle. There was a younger, handsome black guy sorting boxes. He greeted her with a big smile and asked her if she needed any assistance. Kristen politely declined, but his smile and deep voice sent a shockwave through her body.

After grabbing three different pairs to try on, she found a padded seat. Kristen used her left foot to help kick off her right tennis shoe. Struggling for a few seconds, she was able to reach her white sock and remove it. Was that handsome black guy watching her from around the corner of the aisle?

She tried on each sandal, walking the short distance to the mirror and modeling them to herself. Kristen wiggled her toes each time, realizing she could use a new pedicure. After making her purchase, she made her way to her favorite spa.

Luckily, the place was unusually slow today. She walked in and was seated right away. Kristen opted for a hot pink. The foot massage felt good, but it gave her a flashback to the one Nick gave her. Her excitement was at a very high level. She reached for her phone and snapped a picture of the wonderful lady rubbing her tired, sore feet.

Kristen knew Jarrett would appreciate it, so she text him the photo. He immediately loved the image on his phone. Minutes later, she sent him another photo, this one of her finished pedicure. Those hot pink toes looked beautiful. She slid on those silly paper sandals and carried her shoes to the register. Paid and tipped, she wanted to get back home.

Kristen has never done this before, but she drove home barefoot. She was feeling very confident. Her feet had grown in size with the pregnancy, stretching to a size 9.5.

Jarrett arrived home shortly after Kristen. They ate a quick dinner before sitting on the couch to watch a movie. She moved her feet to his lap, wanting him to see her pedicure close up. Jarrett couldn't keep his hands off of them. He rubbed, massaged, and stroked her feet lightly the entire length of the movie.

Afterwards they went to their bedroom. Kristen climbed on top of Jarrett, grinding her pussy against his cock, both still clothed.

They undressed quickly and Kristen resumed her position on top of her husband. His cock slid in easily. Jarrett noticed how wet his wife was. She rocked her hips back and forth only a few times before she climaxed.

"Wow," Jarrett said, "You must be really hot tonight."

"I guess so," Kristen stammered, "I don't know where that came from."

"Are you sure?" he questioned, feeling something was slightly off with his wife.

"I don't know," she answered.

There was a pause, then Jarrett began thrusting his hips up. He buried his cock in and out forcefully.

"Oh my God!" Kristen squealed before orgasming again.

Jarrett waited for her to gather herself before pressing, "Now I know something is going on. You never orgasm that quickly, let alone back to back."

"I'm not sure honey" Kristen panted, "Honestly."

Jarrett pumped again, forcing his wife into a third orgasm.

"What is wrong with me?" she asked aloud, confused by it all.

"You better start talking or I'm going to do it again," he warned, beginning to thrust his hips up.

"Wait wait wait!" Kristen begged, "Give me a minute to think."

"You have one minute, timer starts now," he replied, starting to count out loud.

The two of them sat quietly. Jarrett's mind was racing. Kristen was trying to find the words to tell her husband the truth, but also not make him upset.

"Ok, I think I know," she said softly.

"Ok," Jarrett responded quickly, "Just say it. I promise I won't be angry."

Kristen now felt a little more self-conscious, her husband was such a great guy.

"Ok, here it goes," she started, "I went to the store today and tried on a few pairs of sandals."

"Ok, no big deal. Then what?" he asked.

"Well....there was this guy there," Kristen explained, "He was a younger black guy."

"Still not following you," Jarrett said.

Kristen paused a few seconds before saying "He sorta reminded me of Nick."

Silence.

"And is that why you're so turned on?" Jarrett asked his wife, breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm not sure," she replied, "I think so. Maybe."

"Here, let's see," he answered.

Jarrett lifted his wife up and off of his lap.

He then rolled to his right, standing on the floor next to the bed.

"Turn around," he instructed, "And back up over to the edge here."

Kristen did.

She anxiously awaited for Jarrett to put his cock back inside her.

He stepped forward until the tip of his cock was against his wife's warm slit.

"Ok, ready?" he asked.

"Mmhmm," Kristen answered.

"Ok...now think of Nick again," Jarrett told her.

His cock slid in easily. Jarrett buried his entire length. He pulled back halfway, then buried it again. He had a hand on each of his wife's ass cheeks. The view was one of his favorites.

Jarrett could feel his balls tingling. He knew he was going to blow his load soon so he decided to pump as fast as he could.

"Still thinking of Nick?" he panted, while fucking his wife hard and fast.

"Mmm yes!" she moaned.

A few more pumps is all it took and Kristen couldn't hold back.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!" she screamed.

Jarrett kept pumping, he was ready to cum.

"Uuuhhhh!" Kristen moaned and moaned.

"Uuhh!" he groaned loudly, now filling his wife's pussy with his load.

Kristen moaned in between her panting, trying to catch her breath. Jarrett was attempting to gather himself as well.

A few minutes later, they laid together, naked. Neither one has spoken yet.

Jarrett was first to talk, "That was really fun....and sexy."

"Haha, yes it was," his wife agreed.

"Maybe tomorrow you should text Nick," he suggested, "See if those pictures are ready."

"Yea," she answered softly, "Maybe I will."

Soon after, they both fell asleep.

Kristen tossed and turned all night. She had a rough time sleeping, feeling bad and upset with herself for what she said to her husband. How could she betray the one person who loved her so much, she thought to herself.

When she finally got out of bed in the morning, Jarrett was gone. He must have left for work early. She walked slowly to the kitchen to get herself some coffee. Noticing he had made a full pot and left behind a note for his wife.

It read, "Had a great time last night. See you after work XO."

Kristen almost teared up. The note made her feel worse. She had convinced herself that she would not reach out to Nick after all. She would rather just let it go and focus on her marriage and soon-to-be child.

As luck would have it, she didnt need to text Nick. Nick text Kristen around 11:00am that day.

"Pictures are ready! And I must add they are HOT!"

Kristen debated whether to respond or ignore the message. Crap, she thought, he probably already noticed she read the message. Damn technology she cursed under her breath.

Ten minutes later, another text came through.

"Let me know your guys' availability. I'd love to have you both back over again for the viewing."

He ended the text with a winking emoji.

Finally she responded.

"I'll talk to my husband when he gets home. I'm not sure what our plans are."

Nick 'liked' the message.

Kristen was on edge all afternoon. She also noticed her pussy was too. It took all of her might not to touch herself. Normally she does not masturbate, but the urge today was very strong. She blamed it on her pregnancy.

Jarrett had arrived home his usual time, 5:00pm. He asked his wife to go to dinner. They went to one of their favorite restaurants that had an outdoor patio. It was a somewhat normal conversation. Jarrett did his best not to bring up the previous night. Kristen did not either, she kept steering the conversation to her husband and his work.

She did take note on how many times she caught her husband looking down at her freshly painted hot pink toes. They were peeking out of her newly purchased sandals. This relaxed her, feeling everything between her and her husband was ok.

Kristen decided not to mention anything to Jarrett about the text from Nick. When they got back home, they went to their room. They laid in bed and watched a movie together. There was no sex tonight.

Kristen had drifted off before her husband. The lack of sleep the night before had caught up with her. She wasn't sure how long she was passed out for but was awaken by her phone dinging. It was a text.

She lifted her head in a moment of panic, not totally realizing what time it was. Looking at her husband, he was still awake, watching the movie.

Reaching for her phone on her nightstand, Kristen could see the text was from Nick again.

"Any updates?" he asked.

She didn't reply, placing her phone back down with the screen side down. She attempted to close her eyes again, but Jarrett was curious.

"Who's that?" he asked his wife.

Kristen now had a decision to make. Tell her husband the truth, or lie.

She hesitated.

"Who text you honey?" he asked.

Kristen decided to tell the truth. After all, she couldn't lie to the man she loved so much. The man who gave her such a great life, great house, everything she could ever want. The man who was now giving her a family of their own.

"It....um...it's from Nick," she stuttered.

Jarrett perked up, "Oh really? What did he say?"

"Um...I guess he said the pictures were ready," she replied quietly.

"Oh cool!" he said excitedly, "When can we get them?"

"I think he said whenever," Kristen told her husband, still being coy.

"Let's set up a day and get them," he told her, "I'd love to see how they turned out."

"Ok honey," she continued, "Are you sure?"

"Hell yeah!" he blurted, "I'll take a day off work to go get them!"

Kristen was really taken aback. She couldn't believe how excited her husband was to get the pictures or see Nick again.

"I guess I'll text him back in the morning," she tried to suggest.

"Just text him now," he replied quickly, "He's obviously still up."

"Um..ok," his wife said.

Kristen grabbed her phone and unlocked the screen. Opening the text from Nick, she was nervous about sending a response. She found herself staring at her phone for a few seconds.

"Talked to Jarrett. When can we meet up?" she texted back.

Almost immediately she noticed those little bubbles pop up. Nick was typing something back.

"Pretty busy tomorrow but how about Thursday?" he sent.

"Ok. What time?" Kristen asked.

"You tell me. I'm open all day." he quipped.

Kristen turned to Jarrett and ran it by him. He offered to take off work and that they meet with Nick around lunch time. She went along with that idea.

"Thursday, around noon?" she sent Nick.

"Sounds great!" he replied, "Just buzz me and I'll let you in!"

"Ok. Thanks," she concluded.

"All set?" Jarrett asked his wife.

"All set," she told him, setting her phone down again.

"When?" he pressed.

"Thursday, around noon," she answered, "At his place again."

"Ok. Can't wait!" he added.

Jarrett then leaned towards his wife and kissed her on the cheek. Kristen rolled onto her left side, facing away from her husband. She was getting herself worked up.

The movie had ended and Jarrett turned off the TV. He fell asleep soon after. Kristen had another rough night of sleeping.

When she awoke the next morning, her husband had already left for work. Another note left by the coffee, "Going to be a little late. Need to get things done before I take off tomorrow! XXOO"

Kristen sipped her coffee and watched some TV. She wasn't really paying any attention to what was on, it was just noise in the background. Her mind was focused on seeing Nick a second time. She couldn't help but wonder how it will go. Will it be awkward after things escalated last time? How will Jarrett act?

If she was being honest with herself, she would flat out tell her husband how badly she wants to feel Nick's big black cock inside her again. How much better his cock filled her up and made her feel. How feeling his huge cock explode inside her makes her soaking wet to think about. Or how much she would like to now try having two black guys fuck her at the same time.

She knew she had to keep these thoughts to herself. Jarrett would be crushed, she thought.

Little did she know, her husband was sitting in his office at this same exact minute with a raging hardon in his dress pants. His mind was focused on wondering what the chance would be to watch his wife get fucked by Nick again. How badly he wanted to share her again. How much he would love to watch his beautiful wife take on more than one guy. Watching those sexy feet wave in the air as she gets pounded by someone else.

He also kept these thoughts to himself. He feared if he shared these with his wife, she would think he looks at her as just a sex toy. The last thing he wanted was to make his wife feel like a piece of meat for his sexual pleasure. He really loved her. She was the best thing to ever happen to him, and would do anything for her.

The day flew by. Jarrett did get home late from work. By the time they had a quick bite to eat and got the house cleaned up, it was time for bed. Kristen especially, was tired. Her pregnancy was kicking her butt lately.

Jarrett met her in the bedroom after she had gone. He saw her laying down on top of the covers. He walked over and stopped hear her legs.

"How does a nice foot rub sound?" he asked her.

"That would be nice," she said.

Jarrett reached for some lotion off her nightstand and pumped a few drops into his palm. He methodically worked both feet until his hands and arms were too tired to continue.

Before calling it a night, he raised both of his wife's feet up as he lowered his head to meet them. Gently placing a kiss on the bottom of each big toe.

"I love you," he told his wife.

"I love you too," she answered back.

"I wonder what Nick is going to think about you being pregnant," he wondered aloud.

"I don't think he'll really care," Kristen said, "Do you?"

"I don't know," he replied, "Maybe some pregnancy pictures need to be taken."

"I don't think he's that kind of photographer," she responded.

"Maybe we could ask," he continued, "Let's see how the others turned out first."

"You're really excited to see them aren't you?" she questioned her husband.

"I am," he told her, "I thought it was a really fun day and you were so beautiful."

"Oh sure sure," she tried to tell him.

"You were!" he said happily, "Those outfits you wore were sexy. You were sexy. Nick fucking you was sexy."

Crap, Jarrett thought, he just went too far and blurted out something he didn't want to admit.

"Is that right?" Kristen now turned the heat on him.

"Sorry," he offered, "I got carried away."

"Oh no. No, no," she insisted, "Tell me more honey."

Jarrett was silent. He didn't want to say another word.

"What exactly was so sexy about your wife having sex with another man?" she asked in a sultry tone.

He was carefully thinking of how he wanted to answer her.

"Well, obviously the foot stuff was sexy," he began, "And I guess just the contrast of your milky white skin against his dark tone."

Kristen felt a sensation come over her that started to turn her on.

"So you just want me to sleep with random guys who like feet?" she asked facetiously, "Or random black guys?"

Jarrett badly wanted to answer yes.

"It's not like that honey," he tried to explain, "It just happened and I thought you were sexy."

"Mmhmm," she grunted, "And you didn't get jealous at all?"

"Not even for a second," he said, "And you seemed to like it too so it couldn't have just been me."

Now it was Kristen's turn to open up a bit to her husband.

"Maybe I did," she said carefully, "Or maybe I liked it because I could tell how much you were liking it."

"Well it's good to give each other what we like isn't it?" he teased.

"I guess it is," she replied, "But what happens next?"

"What do you mean?" Jarrett asked.

"What if Nick expects to have sex with me tomorrow?" Kristen asked her husband.

"I guess that depends on you," he told her, "And what you want."

"What if I said I wanted it again?" she asked staring directly into his eyes.

Jarrett hesitated.

"What if I said I only want black cock?" she continued.

Jarrett stammered, "Well...I guess...I don't know."

Kristen wanted an answer. She wanted the answer that she wanted to hear. She wanted to hear her husband say she could have all the black cock that she wants.

"Well?" she pressed, "Do you want to watch me fuck Nick tomorrow?"

Jarrett didn't answer. He didn't need to. His cock began to swell inside his shorts. He attempted to move his hand and cover it.

Kristen noticed his cock was growing.

"I guess it's settled then," she said, giving her husband's cock a light squeeze.

Kristen fell asleep first. Tonight was Jarrett's night to toss and turn. He didn't get much sleep. Partly due to their conversation, partly due to the excitement of taking his wife over to Nick's again.

Kristen woke before her husband. She let him sleep while she went to the kitchen and made some coffee and his favorite breakfast. She felt a little bad about how she talked to her husband the night before.

Jarrett staggered into the kitchen, "That bacon smells delicious."

Kristen set her tongs down and walked to her husband. She greeted him with a kiss on the lips, then another one on his right cheek.

"I love you," she told him.

"I love you too," he answered back, "Sorry about last night, I don't know what I was thinking."

"I'm sorry too," she added, "Me neither."

They ate breakfast together without much conversation. The two of them were getting a bit anxious about the rest of the day. After eating, Kristen went to take a long, hot shower. She made sure to shave her legs, armpits, and even around her pussy.

She left a perfect, little square patch just above. She figured it won't be too much longer before she couldn't take care of that herself with the pregnancy. She then pumiced her feet, admiring her hot pink toes. Kristen knew Nick was going to say something about them when he sees them.

After she was done, Jarrett hopped in. He too cleaned himself up as well. Shaving his balls nice and smooth. Also touching up the hair above his cock. This always made him feel a little bigger, and better about himself.