Sex Kristen Wants More BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick wanted more of her married feet to tickle and admire. He untied her ankles, then pulled her legs together. Kassandra got the hint and moved back off the bed by Jarrett.

Jarrett welcomed her by laying on his back and initiating a '69' position. Kassandra was pleased to bury his face with her soaking wet pussy.

Nick sat on top of Kristen's legs, pinning them down. He was facing her feet, or I should clarify, her hot pink toes. Sitting on her shins allowed him to tickle both of her feet at the same time. Raking his nails and digging his fingers between her toes was making Kristen scream and laugh.

He was getting very turned on by her reaction. Her feet were flexing every which way to try and escape his tickling. A few times, he would give her small breaks to catch her breath. That was also due to Neal's cock being shoved into her mouth.

During those breaks, Nick would place his big cock between Kristen's two big toes. He pushed her feet together gently as he thrusted his hips.

Jarrett could hear his wife moaning in the background as Kassandra's pussy was planted on his face.

Little did Jarrett know but Neal had removed the blindfold and the restraints on Kristen's wrists. She could now see the two black bulls that were there to ravish her and use her any way they wanted. Her pussy was on fire.

Nick fucked her feet for about another minute, enjoying the contrast of her white feet against his dark cock.

"I wanna fuck her doggy," Nick said.

Neal backed away, allowing Kristen to sit up and move. Nick called for her to slide to the end of the bed. She crawled there, then turned around, but not before she saw her husband on the floor eating Kassandra's pussy while she sucked his dick. This made her even more excited.

She got herself into position and offered herself to Nick. Her bare feet hanging off the edge of the bed, her ass sticking out and up. She braced herself on her forearms and was ready to feel that powerful black cock fill her married pussy again.

Nick brought his right hand to his mouth. He put some spit on his fingers and quickly rubbed it on the head of his cock. He stepped forward and stuffed half of his length inside her.

"Oh yes!" Kristen gasped.

"You like that?" he teased.

"Mmhmm," she moaned, "Fuck me. Fuck me good!"

Nick began to fuck Kristen fast and hard. His big cock was splitting her lips wide open. Hands on her hips to push and pull her back and forth against him.

"Oh my God!" she yelled, "I'm already gonna cum!"

"Cum all over my big dick," Nick said, pumping away.

"Yes......Yes......Yes!" Kristen said loudly.

Her body tensed up just before her orgasm took over. She was moaning and groaning as she climaxed while Nick fucked her deeply.

"This pussy is so tight," Nick commented.

Neal moved in and laid down with his waist at Kristen's head. Once she could breath normally again, she sucked his cock some more.

Nick pulled his cock out of her pussy, it was coated in white cream. He used it as lube to then fuck her soft soles.

Kristen tried to focus on sucking Neal's massive, thick cock as Nick was thrusting his cock between her soles. It only lasted about a minute before Neal was ready for his turn.

"Crawl up here and sit on daddy's dick," he instructed her.

Kristen freed his cock from her mouth and began to move.

She moved until her body was on top of his. Her pussy hovering his cock.

Neal grabbed his shaft with his right hand. He maneuvered his cock so that it was behind Kristen's ass, pointing up in between her ass cheeks. He gave her ass a few slaps with that monsterous black cock.

"You ready for this?" he asked.

"Mmhmm," Kristen answered back, sounding a little unsure.

This would only be the second black cock she's ever had in her life. And this one was longer and thicker than the first one.

Jarrett motioned for Kassandra so he could see his wife take this new cock inside her. Kassandra wanted to see the action as well. She always enjoyed watching her boyfriend have sex with other guy's wives. They had a very open relationship.

Kristen sat up just enough to get Neal's cock into place. With her hands on his chest, bracing herself, she moved her hips. She found the head of his cock with her waiting pussy and pushed her weight down. It slipped in.

"Oh my shit!" she gasped, "You're huge!"

"Keep going baby," Neal encouraged, "You got a lot more to take."

Kristen rocked her hips back towards Jarrett. He had a front row seat as he watched his wife's pussy swallow half of Neal's cock.

"I think I'm gonna cum again," she announced.

"You wanna cum on my dick?" he teased.

Kristen closed her eyes and nodded her head. She began to rock her hips back and forth. Each time taking just a bit more of his cock inside her.

After the sixth time, she orgasmed. Her body shook from the power of the orgasm, causing her to flex and rock her hips subconsciously. This extended her climax.

Just then, Jarrett felt pressure on his own cock. He looked down to see Kassandra had started to give him a footjob. Her hot pink toes felt amazing as they stroked up and down his aching dick.

Kristen panted and moaned as she worked on fitting more and more of Neal's cock inside her married pussy. She tried and tried but was unable to fit his full length. Her hips moved side to side and front to back. For a brief moment, she was thinking about how 'full' her pussy felt.

That moment was snapped back to reality as Neal held her hips with his hands, before thrusting himself up into her. That familiar slapping sound was growing louder and faster.

Kristen's whole body went numb. She had a slight fear that Neal could somehow hurt the baby in her stomach from his aggressive fucking. That worry was replaced by another orgasm.

Jarrett turned to look his wife's way. He noticed more of that white cream running down Neal's cock, to his oversized balls. He became overwhelmed with seeing his wife being fucked so good, and Kassandra's feet feeling even better, he began to cum.

His first spasm landed on the top of her left foot. Kassandra kept using her feet to milk his cock. Jarrett's balls produced an incredible amount of white goo that coated her dark feet. The glazed contrast between the two colors was breath-taking.

Nick stepped near Kassandra's head as she finished her footjob on Jarrett. He aimed his cock for her mouth, signaling for her to suck him. She did, but only briefly. He had other plans.

"Ready for both of us?" he asked out loud.

"Uh oh," Jarrett thought, "Is he going to try what I think he is?"

Jarrett's curiosity was settled quickly.

Nick had climbed up onto the bed. He placed himself behind Kristen, with his legs on the outside of Neal's. Just before he plunged forward with his hard cock, he called to her husband.

"Hey," he said, "Help get your wife ready to take my dick in her ass."

Jarrett was stunned. He didn't know how to react. He didn't really know what Nick was referring to, not to mention he was still slightly out of it after busting a load all over Kassandra's sexy, little feet.

"C'mon man!" Nick persisted, "Give her a nice lick for me."

Jarrett managed to get to his feet, then crawled onto the bed with the three of them. Neal was still fucking his wife as he and Nick got into position. Kristen, hearing the conversation and then feeling her husband's presence on the bed, turned to give him a smile.

He noticed his wife's beautiful blonde hair was sticking to her face. She was sweating from all the movement and sex.

Nick moved to his right, just enough to give Jarrett access to his wife's ass. He leaned down, spreading her ass cheeks with his hands. His tongue made it's first ever contact with her ass. It tasted sweet, he thought. He moved his warm, wet tongue all around the rim of her tight asshole, then over it again and again.

Jarrett had always wanted to try anal sex with his wife. He loved her ass. She was very proud of it too. He thought for sure that he could try talking her into it a little later in the pregnancy, but now it seemed Nick would be the one to pop her anal cherry. All he could do was sit back and watch.

"Ok, good enough," Nick commented.

Jarrett back his head away slowly. Not even realizing how close he was to making contact with Neal's cock as it was buried just mere inches away inside his wife's pussy. Nick's big cock was moving in fast. He held his face there to see up close, as it entered her little third hole.

Nick pressed his cockhead to her asshole. It was not going in. He used his right hand to keep his cock from moving, pushing against her reluctant hole.

Jarrett moved closer, and quickly spit onto his wife's asshole while getting a little on Nick's cock. He then grabbed his wife's cheeks and spread them wide for Nick.

Nick pressed forward again, until the tip of his cock disappeared into Kristen's ass.

"Oww!" she yelped.

Nick slowly entered another inch inside her.

"Go slow!" she begged loudly, "Please!"

"I got you baby," Nick assured her, "I'll go nice and slow."

Neal had stopped his thrusting. Allowing Kristen to get used to having both of their massive black cocks inside her at the same time.

Jarrett was holding onto his wife's ass. His jaw had dropped, mouth was open wide as he watched closely.

Nick kept feeding her ass more and more of his hard cock. Slowly pulling back, then pushing in again.

Jarrett could have swore her ass was going to split in two.

"Oh shit!" Kristen gasped, "It feels like you stuck a baseball bat in my ass!"

"Your ass is so tight," Nick told her, "It feels so good to fuck you in it."

"Just please go slow," she repeated.

Nick moved his hips slowly, taking caution not to hurt her.

"Uhhh!" she grunted, "I feel so full!"

"Mmhmm," Nick moaned back.

"Keep going," she pleaded, "I think I'm going to cum again!"

Nick pumped a little harder, which caused Kristen to slide back and forth on Neal's huge cock in her pussy. It was enough to send her over the edge one last time.

"Aaahhh!" she yelled loudly, "Oohhh!"

"Cum baby," Neal calmly said under her.

"Of fuck! Oh shit!" she spoke, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh yesss!"

Jarrett has never heard his wife talk like this before. She had to be feeling a pleasure she has never felt, he thought.

Quickly, he snapped himself back to the current situation. He lunged towards her head, grabbing it with his right hand. Kristen turned to face him. Jarrett could see his wife's eyes rolled to the back of her head, mouth open wide. He leaned in and kissed her. It took her a second, but she kissed back.

The married couple kissed passionately while Kristen was filled and fucked in both holes by two big, black cocks.

Nick must have been getting close to cumming because he began to fuck her ass faster and harder.

Kristen broke the kiss with her husband. "They're fucking me so good baby," she said softly.

"Yea?" he asked, "Do you like it?"

"Mmhmm," she replied, nodding her head, "Mmhmm."

"You're such a naughty wife," he teased her, "And you look so beautiful right now."

Kristen kissed her husband again, moaning into his mouth.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum," Nick announced, fucking faster and faster.

Nick thrust his cock a few more times and then he buried the entire length of his cock in her ass.

""Uuhh!" he groaned loudly.

"MMMM!" Kristen moaned in response.

Nick made short pumps until his balls were emptied. He withdrew his cock from her ass, which seemed to have such a tight grip on it. She seemed a little relieved.

Before Nick could climb off of the bed, Kristen's ass started to ooze his cum. It ran down and dripped onto Neal's balls.

Kristen could feel it escaping her, and started to ride Neal with a new focus. He reached up and mauled both of her swollen breasts. Twisting and pulling at both nipples. Her nipples were so sensitive that having them played with sent a numbing sensation all over her body.

She wanted Neal to cum so badly now. She wanted, no, she had to feel his cock explode. Her pussy craved to be filled by another man's cum. Having Nick just take her virgin asshole and then fill it with his seed, made her very wet.

Her hips rocked back and forth violently. Jarrett had to back away.

Neal placed his hands on her hips. In one swift move, he rolled her over onto her back, putting himself on top. He was giving her married pussy long, slow thrusts with his cock. Backing all the way out, leaving just the head of his cock inside, then feeding her the whole length again.

Jarrett watched with a bit of jealousy. His wife's face looked like it was glassed over. Her mouth never closed. Just whimpering with each thrust. Her baby bump hiding that monster cock inside her.

Kassandra reappeared on the far side of the bed, to the right of Neal. She leans in and gives him a kiss. As they kiss, Neal takes hold of Kristen's ankles. He raises both feet up, towards his head. Her left foot is raised until it's just under his chin.

Neal breaks the kiss and takes Kristen's big toe into his mouth. Kassandra wastes no time and goes to kiss her boyfriend again. They make out with Kristen's foot between their mouths. Neal and Kassandra tongue her toes and each other.

Kassandra tilts her head, running her tongue along Kristen's sole. Neal works her toes into his mouth at the same time. Kristen watched the two of them intently. Jarrett couldn't believe his eyes. This was the hottest thing he'd ever seen.

Kristen reached for her husband's dick and pulled at it.

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy," Neal managed to mumble in between sucking Kristen's toes.

"Oh my God," she responded, "I can feel your big cock hitting my cervix!"

"Uhh," he mumbled, "Get ready."

Kristen pulled at her husband's cock with more aggression. Anticipating Neal's cum filling her up. This is what she's been craving since her last time with Nick.

Neal plowed her pussy a few more times as he stuffed all five of her toes into his mouth. Kassandra was encouraging her boyfriend to cum in Kristen's pussy as she flicked her tongue from Kristen's heel to her arch, and back again.

Jarrett reached for his wife's right foot and brought it to his face. He ran his tongue over the top of her toes, then in between each opening.

"Aahh!" Neal groaned loudly.

He began to unload his jizz deep inside of her married pussy.

"Of shit!" Kristen gasped.

Neal kept pumping, and groaning.

Kristen was feeling so many sensations.

Both of her feet were being tended to by three different people. Her pussy was stretched to accommodate a strange, big, black cock. And that strange, big, black cock was filling her pussy with its cum.

After Neal had stopped spasming, he left his cock buried inside her. Kassandra kissed her boyfriend again. Then moved her way down his body. Her face made it's way to where his cock was.

Neal pulled back slightly, still taking advantage of Kristen's beautiful, long foot. Jarett was as well. Kassandra began to lick and suck her boyfriend's massive cock clean.

Then she made a move and started to lick at Kristen's swollen pussy. She lapped it as Neal's cum began to seep out. Kristen has never done anything sexual with another female before.

Kassandra licked and teased her sensitive area until she was satisfied that all of the white cream was accounted for.

The four of them slowly got dressed. Neal and Kassandra left first. Jarrett and Kristen walked out shortly after, pictures in hand.

Jarrett couldn't wait to get home and fuck his wife.