Sex Leads To Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

I lay there and listened to her. When she was done I kissed her and then moved around into a head-to-toe position and got my face in between her legs and started licking her pussy. She started sucking my cock, rolling on top of me so we fit better. I had gotten pretty good at this and managed to make her cum well before I was going to. So we moved around and I came into her from behind and began pumping into her as I reached around and played with her breasts.

When we were done, still laying next to one another, I told her, "Diane, if it's o.k. with you, my plan is that we eventually get married. You're exactly who I want to spend the rest of my life with, who I want to fuck forever. When I graduate I can get a job, probably somewhere other than here. Neither of us will have any reputation in the new town except what we make for ourselves. I know you love sex. So do I. And I love you. We can have all the sex you'll ever need." Which led to us doing it all over again right then and there.

My brother, Tom, had to know that Diane and I were involved with each other. He still had a room there, too. Our lives were going separate ways but we were still brothers and spent some times with each other. One day,he says to me, "You and Diane seem to be pretty thick."

"Yeah," I answered, "I'm fairly sure we'll get married some day."

"I don't know exactly how to say this," he said, hesitating. "She's a good fuck, particularly likes oral sex. So I can see why you're interested but you should know you're not her first."

"I know." I even grinned at him. "I know that you've been with her, too. But it doesn't change how we feel about each other. I suspect there are a lot of happy marriages where the husband or the wife or both weren't virgins but they love each other and get along fine."

"I'm sure you're right and I wish the best for you brother. Just so you know, her mother is a good fuck, too."

Well, that one surprised me. Never thought of that. But now that he's mentioned it, she's attractive. Diane is sort of a clone of her mother. And she isn't that old. Probably only forty or so. And if she loves sex as much as her daughter, she'd have to find someone to be with.

That night, after Diane and I had sex the first time, I brought up the subject of her mother. Diane sort of giggled. "Well, I wasn't ever going to mention it. But Mom has always had a man or two around. Or three. She doesn't flaunt it but she doesn't hide it either. Which probably has contributed to our reputations around town."

When Diane and I are together, our default position, to use a computer term, is naked in bed. We live in the same B&B so whether it's after school or after her shift at work or whenever we meet, it's almost always in my room and that means we quickly get naked and start in on one another. So, this time, after she sucks me off, which I enjoy tremendously and she seems to, too, I eat her to a couple orgasms, which I seem to savor almost as much as her, and then we fuck. Laying there, recuperating and building to another go around, I tell her about something that happened to me at school.

"There's this girl in my class, Melanie, a nice looking girl. If I wasn't with you I would probably try and date her. She's been in at least one class with me each quarter and we've talked, even eaten lunch together, usually with several others involved. Anyway, she comes on to me and suggests I should come to this party some of them are having to celebrate the end of the quarter. She let me know that I would really enjoy it and even touched my cock, through my pants, of course, with her fingers. I'm fairly sure she was offering to fuck me.

"I told her that I was still celebrating my birthday present of a year and a half ago, which she didn't understand at all and I wouldn't expect her to. But then I told her that I was going steady with a girl and wasn't available. I wanted to tell her that she's really attractive and all that but she was gone, looking pissed off and embarrassed before I could say anything more."

"Johnny," Diane says, grinning, "I've told you, you're a hunk. I'm surprised more girls haven't come on to you. You're probably right, just for her self esteem, you should probably try and tell her that she's attractive and that you'd be all over her if you weren't already taken. That is, if she'll ever let you get close enough to her to talk to her again."

"Don't guys come on to you?"

"Oh, sure. Happens all the time. I'm glad I work at a family restaurant where the customers are mostly very nice. At a bar I'd probably have guys grabbing at my ass all the time. Even happens a little now. Most girls figure out ways to fend those guys off all the time. Mostly, I think they don't really expect to succeed, they just need to always try."

She's pulling on my cock, trying to work me to being hard again. "If I have to, I tell them that I'm taken, I have a steady boyfriend. Mostly I'd just as soon not tell them anything about me or let them think they know me but if I have to, I tell them that. I know a girl, though, that had a nut case get interested in her and he ended up being a big problem that eventually got the law involved.." With that, she leans down and gets her lips around the head of my cock and starts licking. I grab her butt and pull her around so we can sixty-nine. I love to eat her after we've fucked, she's even juicier and tastier. Her whole pussy is redder and sort of spread open a little, swollen slightly.

When we finally finish another cycle, I say, "I never thought about it a lot but I really don't want another girl. Can't even be tempted. So I guess, you're stuck with me."

"Johnny," she tells me, smiling, "You said weeks ago that you wanted to marry me. Well, I want to marry you. I sure don't want or need anyone else. I'm looking forward to living the kind of life novels get written about, the white picket fence around our yard to keep our children in and safe. It's a life I've never experienced for real."

Life goes on. Roughly a year later, Diane wakes me up, shaking me. "Johnny, we never had sex last night. Are you mad at me or something? Is there something I should be doing?"

I kiss her, hold her close and put both hands on her butt, pulling her naked body against mine. "I'm not mad at you. You're not doing anything wrong. We were busy with other things and got sleepy. We're not going to have sex every day of our lives forever and ever. Most people don't. As they get older some may only have sex once a week or so."

"I can't believe I will ever settle for once a week. Even if I'm 90," she replies. During this conversation she has hold of my cock, sort of playing with it and urging it up. After that last sentence she leans down and gets her mouth to it and starts giving me one of her great blow jobs. I grab her hips and maneuver her around so I can get my mouth to her. We keep at it until we're both ready and then she jumps around and sits on me and rides me until we both climax. "Maybe this will make up for last night," she says, grinning down at me, "but we're sure not going to miss tonight."

More time goes by. I'm now a senior, ready to graduate. I've sent applications for a teaching job to several school districts. I don't really qualify yet but my grades are fine and there's no doubt that I soon will have all the certification needed. I hear back from a school district that's about 600 miles away. I arrange to go there for an interview, which means one night away from home and being in bed with Diane. When I get back, I hear this story from Diane.

"One of the other waitresses at the restaurant suggested since you were out of town, I could come with her to a bar that evening, So I did. As soon as I walked in the door I knew it was a mistake. There were three guys there that I've been with before I started with you. There was Mal, the running back on the football team in high school, Jesse, the big, burly lineman from the football team in high school, and Tom, your brother. I figured Mal probably would be o.k. but Jesse is both very big and very dominating, wanting his own way in no uncertain terms. He can be a problem. I sat with Sally, the girl I came with, and had a beer.

"Sure enough, Jesse came over and tried to cram himself into the booth next to me, telling me had missed by nice, tight pussy. I told him that I was with someone else now and he should go away but he wasn't about to.

"So I got out of the booth and went over to your brother and asked him if he would drive me home. As we left, Jesse was yelling loudly at me. Anyway, Tom dropped me off in front of our place and I went in. In a couple minutes, Jesse was banging on the front door. I quickly told my Mom about what happened. She had me wait just a moment while she went into her room and came out with a shot gun. I didn't even know she owned a shot gun. She handed me the cell phone, had me stand back sort of behing her, and told me that if Jesse started attacking, that I should call 911.

"She opened the front door and stood back as Jesse came in. He saw the gun and roared out that he wanted me and right then. My Mom had the gun aimed at him and she said, 'Jesse, this is aimed at your nuts, not your heart. If I shoot, you'll live but you'll never fuck another girl for the rest of your life. And if you don't get the hell out of here and stay away, I guarantee that I'll shoot. You're not getting my daughter.'

"He yelled some more but never took a step forward and finally left. I was really scared and amazed at Mom. I told her that I never knew she owned a shot gun. She told me that there's a lot I don't know. Jake, apparently the strong arm at the whore house where she worked long ago, had a shot gun and she said he said the same thing to several guys, drunk and obnoxious. It almost always got them to stop and go away but as he told her, it only works if you're willing to actually shoot. Apparently he did have to shoot a couple times, which made it less likely that anyone would face him again in the future.

"I told her that I knew she had been in a whore house but I thought my Dad got her out right away. She said she was working there for three weeks before he ever showed up and took an interest and it took him another week to decide to keep her for himself. After a month as a whore house prostitute she said she couldn't quite understand how she managed to still be so interested in sex. She just managed to separate business from pleasure, she said.

"Every once in a while, she told me, you'd get a guy that almost made you think you were lovers. Some even wanted to have oral sex with you, give you an orgasm. But when it came down to it, it was a business. You moved them through so that you could get paid by the next one. Maggie, who ran the place, and Jake, the strong arm, made sure that you never got beat up or physically mistreated. But the whole idea is to make the john cum, move him out and get to the next one. On a busy night you could handle a dozen guys. Your vagina, mouth and hands were just your working tools. Oh, you try to make them think they're special because some of them come back over and over and you want them to pick you. But beneath it all, it was a business. Sex was not all lovey dovey, good feelings. She told me that I'd found a good one and that I better make sure I keep him happy and that moving away from here was exactly what we need to do. This town will never accept us. In fact, she said she should have sold this house and moved somewhere and started over years ago, doesn't know why she hasn't."

Anyway, Diane and I are now married. I'm still in that teaching job and like it a lot. We now have two children, first a girl then a boy, and may have more. Diane's Mom moved here and is now married to a lawyer who may or may not know all about her past. Whatever, he seems happy. And Diane and I still have the best possible sex. She never seems to tire from wanting my cock, loves its feel and taste, and I still love eating her to orgasm, getting my face all wet and sticky from her cum. I've learned her orgasms really come from her clit being aroused so I think she really prefers my eating her to fucking her but as much as I love cumming in her mouth, I love the feelings involved in cumming inside her womb even more so we still fuck a lot. Maybe not every day anymore but almost.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers
12