All Comments on 'Sex, Lies and Conquest Ch. 01'

by eroticbaroness

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Birth of a Novel

I had a great time reading, your story lit a flame in my pants and I neared the end, it grew into a raging fire. I believe there is a novel coming out of this story, its plot is just too good to end this quickly. I hope you find time to write more.

Your loving

Thor Mann

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sounds like a rip-off of Game of Thrones

based on the description ... it sounds like a rip-off of Game of Thrones ... I'll pass on wasting time to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Right up till

Liked it right up till the end.

If Jungir was planning to do more, of if he deserved the impalement then i'd be ok. But he didn't. Atleast not from what i read, he helped her, gave her an army, knows the land and could be a great general and instead is lopped off at first chance for no reason.

Liked it, right up till the end

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

Very nice story, plots out intriguingly and holds your attention. The only criticism would be the sudden changes of the tense (past to present) which do not seem justified. It's certainly open to future development, so I can't wait for the next chapters.

jennifer036jennifer036over 8 years ago

so descriptive, loved it

sexualsedativesexualsedativealmost 8 years ago
Nice build up, more of a novelist kind..some sex but nice..

A patient read, don't just expect sex... Bathe in the author's words.. By the time you finish u will be horny as hell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Epic way of expression

I have never read anything as good as that. You are definitely talented. U transferred me with my mind. I lived every single moment of your story.

Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticbaroness@eroticbaroness
100 Followers
Well, to be plain I am here to make cybersex/roleplaying buddies. If you don't know what 'cybersex' and 'roleplay' are, then you're probably wasting your time thinking we can be friends. And since almost everyone makes the wrong assumptions about my name, I'd like to make it c...