Sex, Lies and Videotape Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as I could hear her ex-boyfriend wish Taylor a happy birthday, as he hoped that she would enjoy her birthday present. Taylor responded by saying that she couldn't wait to unwrap her present as she began to undress him. Within minutes they were both naked standing at the end of the bed making out. Taylor then pushed him back onto the bed before dropping to her knees to begin sucking his hardening cock.

I could hear the ex-boyfriend ask her if she liked his big black cock, she nodded and moaned as she kept his cock in her mouth. When she took her mouth away from his cock to jerk it some, that's when I became a bit nervous. This guy was a lot bigger than me, I had no idea that Taylor has fucked guys this big before. Maybe it's for the best that guys don't know what their wives have gotten up to in their past, watching her use two hands to stroke this guy's cock up and down was making me feel more than a little inadequate.

I had to snap myself out of it, this stuff has already happened. Nothing I see in these videos should change they way I feel about my wife, about the relationship we have together. But god damn, I never knew she might have been a size queen. I always thought she was happy with my seven and a quarter inches, that it more than pleased her. Maybe this was just a bit of fun, she was just trying it out for her birthday. Maybe this was more about what her ex-boyfriend wanted to see than for what she wanted.

I know she enjoys the sex we have, she's never been left wanting or complained about how we fuck, my size, or my skills. I had to keep reminding myself that these videos have nothing to do with me, they were done long before we ever met.

I continued to watch the scene play out in front of me, watching her get pounded through at least two orgasms as this guy's over-sized cock fucked her hard and deep. She was either a very good actor, or she really did enjoy this. They ended the video with the guy cumming inside of Taylor, with the camera getting a close-up of her swollen pussy oozing cum. I wasn't sure I wanted to watch the other video if it was like this one. This probably wasn't good for my mental health.

I closed my laptop and went out to the kitchen to make another coffee, I needed to do something else with my day other than watching these videos of my wife. It was still early, so I decided to forgo the coffee and go for a run instead. Maybe it would help to clear my mind.

By the time I got back home and showered, I felt refreshed in more ways than one. I wasn't going to watch anymore of Taylor's old videos, this stuff will surely fuck with my head if I do. I managed to keep myself busy for the rest of the day, Taylor had called me when she was leaving her sister's place and I promised her that I'd have dinner ready when she got home.

After dinner we cuddled together on the couch, with Taylor talking about her sister, about her pregnancy. It was clear that she was excited for her, and I got the feeling that Taylor was dropping more than a few hints that she wanted us to have our own child very soon as well.

We'd already discussed having kids, this conversation was nothing new for us. We both agreed we wanted them, and sooner rather than later. How soon was the only real question? We were both enjoying our careers and have only recently started to get paid well for the work we do. We had only recently bought this house as well, with a large mortgage still to pay off. But maybe we were ready, we just hadn't committed to it yet as Taylor would have to go off birth control.

Later that night we were in bed chatting after having sex. I was trying to think of how to ask her about her ex-boyfriend, when it came to me.

"I know we've never really discussed our past relationships much before, that we agreed to not talk about them much when we first started dating, but we're married now. What do you say we talk about them now? Is there anything you want to know about mine? From how many girls I dated, to how old I was when I lost my virginity? Anything you want to know? Just ask."

"Okay, you've got me interested, I've got a few questions for you then. Let's start with how old you were when you first had sex, and was it any good?"

"I was nineteen, a sophomore at Georgia tech, her name was Cynthia, and it was okay. I mean, I had no idea what I was really doing other than what I'd learned by watching porn, and I don't think that helped me much."

Taylor nodded before asking her next question.

"So, who was your first serious girlfriend and how old were you?"

"Hold on, you need to give me your answers first."

"You never said anything about me telling you about my past. I thought this was all about you?" Taylor responded as she giggled and leaned in to kiss me.

"Okay, what was it? How old and if it was any good, right. So, I was eighteen and a freshman at Georgia State, his name was Mike, he was a sophomore there. What I remember was that it was painful, and I bleed everywhere, so no, it wasn't a good experience."

"Alright, so next was my first serious girlfriend and how old was I. That's a grey area for me. I mean I dated a girl all through the second half of my senior year in high school, but we never had sex. Not full sex anyway, does that still count?"

"Were you in love with her?"

"Yeah, I guess I was."

"Then she's your first serious girlfriend. It doesn't matter if you fucked her or not."

"Okay, her name was Sofie, and we were already eighteen when we were together."

"Mine was Mike, the guy that took my virginity. We dated for a good portion of my freshman year."

"What, no boyfriends in high school? I find that hard to believe."

"I had boyfriends, quite a few of them actually, but none of them were serious or lasted very long."

"Why? Because you didn't put out for them?"

Taylor giggled at me.

"Don't be so crude. I just didn't find one that I really liked is all."

"So, Mike was the man then huh? He won your heart and won your pussy." I laughed as I said that.

"And he was the first to break it too."

"What, your heart or your pussy?"

Taylor began to chuckle at my question.

"Both. He was a linebacker for the college football team if you must know. I found out later that he was sleeping with other girls the whole time we were together. I was so naive."

"I had no idea you were into jocks. You weren't a cheerleader too, were you?"

"No, not at college I wasn't. He wasn't the first football player I dated either, the few boyfriends I had in high school all played football too you know. I was a cheerleader in high school though."

"So, you sound like one of those jersey chasing girls that goes for the football players, how'd you end up with me?"

"Hey, you're sexy to me. At six-two and athletic looking you're not small either. I bet you could've played football if you wanted to."

"I did when I was growing up, I just got side-tracked into gaming and building stuff. I lost interest as I got older in high school, right about the time girls started to swoon over the jocks which wasn't great timing on my part to become a nerd."

"Aww, did you miss out on having your very own jersey chaser then?"

"Maybe, but it seems like I got one now." I responded as I reached over to tickle her a bit.

"Yeah, I'm a Roger chaser now." Taylor stated in between giggling from my tickling.

"Okay, next question."

"Umm, alright. What was your longest relationship before we met? And why'd you break up?"

"That's easy, her name was Kasey, and we started dating not long after I finished college. We were together for almost three years, we lived together as well for about two years of that."

"Three years you two were together? Did you want to marry her?"

"No, I didn't, and it's the reason we broke up. She wasn't sure where we were going with our relationship. I think she thought I was afraid to commit."

"Why, were you afraid to commit to the relationship? What was stopping you?"

"Deep down I knew she wasn't the one for me. Don't get me wrong, we got along fine but there was always something missing. In the back of my mind I guess I always knew that she was who I was with while I was waiting to meet the right one."

"Was that me that you met next then?"

"No, I met you like a year or so after that. I had a girlfriend in between named Maria, but that only lasted for a few months. But you definitely were the right one when I met you, the girl I'd been waiting for. So, what about you?"

"Mine's easy too, we started dating in our last year at college. His name's Benjamin and we were close friends since being freshmen together, but we didn't get romantically involved until halfway through our fourth year though."

"And? How long were you two together?"

"Oh, about four years or so."

"And why did you break up?"

"We just wanted different things towards the end, we grew apart."

"So now I'll flip it on you. Four years? Did you want to marry him?"

"It's complicated. We didn't really have a normal type of relationship. For a while though I did think about marrying him if I'm being honest, but he never asked me. Later, I wouldn't have accepted even if he did ask me."

"Why? Was he being an asshole or something?"

"I guess that depends on what you call 'being an asshole' is. It's hard to explain, like I said we didn't really have a normal relationship."

"And what exactly does 'not normal' mean?"

"I'd rather not talk about it, I don't think you'd understand."

"Were you into ritual sacrifices to your gods? Come on, I'm sure I've seen enough of the world to understand what type of relationship you had."

"I don't know, there are some things that are better left unspoken."

"Come on Taylor, spill it. I really want to know now."

"Can we not talk about it, please Roger."

"Why are you avoiding this? Surely, we can talk to each other about our lives. No matter what you say I won't love you any less."

"I'm not so sure about that. Look, I'll just say that what he wanted and what I wanted in the end became two very different things. I decided I couldn't continue with what we were doing, so I left. I wanted to have a normal life again."

"How long after you broke up with him before we met at that function at city hall?"

"About two months later."

"Have you been in contact with him since?"

Taylor looked up into my eyes, it was clear to me that she wasn't happy discussing this.

"He's tried contacting me a few times. I've ignored him every time though. I don't want to talk with him, there's nothing to be gained."

"Does he know you're married now?"

"Yeah, we have mutual friends still, so he knows."

"He's not one of those crazy fuckers is he? He's not going to try something with you?"

"No, he's not like that at all. He'd never physically hurt me, he'd never try that with you either. He's not that sort of person."

"Do you think he still wants you back though? Is that why he's tried contacting you?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure. It might be that he thinks he wants to help me still."

"Help with what?"

"Nothing. Can we not talk about this anymore Roger? I really don't want to talk about the details for him or about the relationship I had with him. It's just not healthy for me, okay?"

"Alright. Sorry this conversation took a weird turn."

"That's okay. I just don't want to get into the details of it, it'll just end up making me feel depressed."

I leaned over and kissed Taylor on her forehead, wishing her a good night sleep, before trying to get some sleep myself. At least now I understood a little more about the videos and the 'not normal' relationship she was referring to. It seems that Taylor was what the internet calls a 'Hotwife', even if she was just his girlfriend and not his actual wife. In the end I'm guessing she just wanted to be a normal wife. That suited me just fine.

Over the next few weeks our normal life rolled on, work was going well for the both of us, we were enjoying our home life, our friends and family. Of course, there always has to be something to try to fuck that up, and in this case, it was another envelope. Again, it was addressed to me and contained a USB drive and a note.

The note read:

"I'm sure you've watched the videos many times, here is another batch from the following year. When you're ready to have your questions answered, call the number on the back."

I looked to the back of the note and this time it had a number.

I haven't watched any more of the videos since I looked at a few when Taylor went visiting her sister a few weeks back. While she was going to be away visiting her sister again this Sunday, I still had no intention of watching more of them. I did check his claim that the videos were from the following year, all the folder dates were from three years ago. Also, there were twelve folders once again too. It seems like they were doing one of these weekend hookups once every month throughout the year as with the previous year.

I did start to wonder if the type of encounters had progressed with time, did they get kinkier the more that they did? No, I'd told myself I wasn't going to find out and I wasn't going to call him either. It's what he wants after all, to drag me into whatever they had going on. No, I'm going to ignore him just like Taylor has been.

I placed the second USB drive and note with the others in my drawer in the study. It wasn't a locked drawer, I wasn't hiding them. If Taylor found them, I would tell her what they are.

I'm not sure why I hadn't come clean about the videos with her already, I think the main reason was that I didn't want her to know that I knew about her previous lifestyle. It wasn't something she wanted to talk about and I'm assuming she would be more than a little upset if she knew that I'd seen them too. So, I decided that it was for the best to let her think that I was clueless about all of this.

It was hard to resist the temptation to watch more of the videos though, always wondering in the back of mind what was on them, what exactly did she get up to? Over the next two weeks I have to admit that I fluctuated between wanting to watch more of them and with deleting the videos all together. In the end, I did neither. I left them in the drawer.

Then two weeks later the third envelope arrived, again with a note and a USB drive.

The note read:

"I'm not sure why you haven't called me, don't you have questions? Have you watched the videos? If you want to save your marriage, you need to call me."

Again, I looked on the back of the note, again a phone number. I checked the contents and this time there were only eight folders as opposed to the twelve on the other two USB drives. I checked the folder dates, they were from two years ago, ending with the date that was probably close to when Taylor would have ended their relationship just a couple of months before we first met. For a brief moment, I wondered if I would receive another USB drive, with folder dates going through the time we were together, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. This was just her ex-boyfriend trying to fuck up my marriage so he could have a chance at getting back with my wife.

I placed both the note and the USB drive into the drawer with the others. I'm not sure what he meant with the 'if you want to save your marriage' bit, but I wasn't going to call him to find out.

A week later, I had just got into my office at work, planning for the day ahead when I got a call.

"Hello, this is Roger Wilkinson."

"Hi Roger, my name is Benjamin, please call me Ben. Do you have a few minutes to talk?"

"Yeah, sure."

"You've received three envelopes from me recently."

So, this was Taylor's ex-boyfriend Benjamin. How do I want to handle this? Tell the guy to fuck off and leave me and my wife the hell alone, or to find out why he's doing this. I chose the latter.

"Yeah, I got them. Just why exactly did you send me these? Were you hoping I'd get pissed with my wife and leave her so you could win her back?"

"No, not at all."

"Come on now, she left you after four years together, are you telling me that you don't still love her?"

"Yeah, I still love her. But it's not what you think. I'm not doing this to hurt her or you, or to win her back. I don't want to break up your marriage either. Really, I don't."

"Then why send me videos of my wife fucking other guys?"

"So, you have watched them then. That's a start."

"I've only seen the videos from the first three folders that you sent me. I haven't watched any more of them, or from the other USB drives you sent me since."

"Why not?"

"Why would I? Just because you clearly used to get off on watching her fuck other guys doesn't mean I do. Did it not cross your mind that it's probably why she's no longer with you?"

"I know you probably think I'm crazy, and maybe I am. It's hard to explain how we got to the place where we were doing those weekend meetups and filming them each month. I'd need to start at the beginning, but It's going to take a while to explain. Can we meet somewhere for a coffee or something so we can talk? Believe me Roger, I'm doing this so I can help both Taylor and you."

"Help with what exactly?"

"To keep your marriage."

"Again, how would sending me videos of my wife having sex with other guys from her past, or speaking with you about it possibly help my marriage? My marriage doesn't need saving, you sending me these videos is the only thing that could give my marriage problems to begin with."

"No, it's not. That's why we need to talk. Why I need to explain myself from the beginning."

I sat there silently for a few seconds, thinking about it. I should just tell him to fuck off, but part of me wanted to know what this was all about.

"Roger?"

"Alright, I'm in at city hall. There's a deli directly across the road on Central. Can you be there at ten this morning?"

"Sure. I'll see you there."

"Okay."

Maybe I can put this shit behind me after I meet with him. He can explain how he's trying to help or whatever the fuck he's going to say, I can nod and say thanks but no thanks, then be done with it. I was still annoyed at myself for agreeing to meet with him though. Yeah, I was curious to how they got into that kind of lifestyle, but not that curious. And he's wanted to drag me into this shit from the beginning, I was giving him what he wanted.

I walked into the Deli and got a coffee before taking a seat. It dawned on me that I wasn't sure how we would recognize each other. Within about two minutes a guy stood next to my table.

"Hi Roger, I'm Ben." As he held out his hand.

I shook his hand as he then sat down across from me. He looked about my age, he did go to college with Taylor so I'm assuming he's the same age as her, a year younger than me at twenty-seven. He had curly brown hair, about 5'10 and was reasonably thin with at best an average build.

"How'd you know it was me? There are plenty of other people here."

"I've seen you with Taylor before."

I nodded back to him as I took a sip of my coffee.

"So, I guess that you're probably wondering why I've done all this, sent you the videos, asked to talk with you."

"Go ahead and enlighten me."

"Let me start at the beginning, it'll make much more sense this way."

"Alright, but I've only got thirty minutes."

"I met Taylor during orientation week at Georgia State, we had a number of classes together, we both majored in communications. I have to admit here that I had the hots for her from the first time we met, and shortly after that I fell in love with her. I tried to hang out with her and her other friends as much as I could. We even sat together in a few classes as well."

"Wasn't she interested in you? Taylor told me you two didn't get together until halfway through your final year."