Sex, Lies and Videotape Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the third guy moved in front of Taylor and placed his cock in her mouth. This then went on for a good ten minutes before the guy in her mouth unloaded, with Taylor doing her best to swallow every drop. Jay picked up his speed even more, fucking Taylor's ass so hard before cumming deep inside of her. I didn't see the guy in her pussy cum, but when they both got off her, Ben zoomed in to see cum leaking out of both her holes.

When Ben moved down to get between her thighs to begin cleaning her up once more, I stopped the video, fuck. There's another year of this shit still. This wasn't enough for Taylor to leave him if he was the one wanting all of this? I was afraid to find out what was on the next USB drive. This stuff was affecting me, I still felt numb like I was in shock or something.

Before I could look at the third and final year of the videos, my phone buzzed on the table. I looked over, it was Taylor calling me. It's almost lunch, I'd been watching these videos for the last three hours.

"Hi."

"Hi. Sorry I didn't answer when you called last night. I just couldn't speak with you right then."

"Do you want to talk now?"

"No, I need a bit more time to think things through. I'm going to stay here again tonight. I'll be home in the morning, can we talk then?"

"Okay, sure."

"Roger?"

"Yeah?"

There was a long pause.

"Don't worry, I'll see you tomorrow, okay."

"Yeah."

And Taylor hung up. I realized that it was the first time since we've been together that she ended the call without saying 'Love you' like she always does. I would always respond with 'I love you too'. It's one of those things that happens in a relationship, your very own thing between you and the person you love. This wasn't a good sign.

I spent the rest of Saturday watching TV or playing video games, anything really to stop me thinking about Taylor, about last night, and what I'd seen on the videos. I ordered in as I didn't feel like cooking. I went to bed still feeling depressed, angry and confused about everything. The house felt empty without her, I felt empty. But I wasn't going to put up with this either if it was Taylor that wanted the same type of relationship she previously had with Ben.

I awoke Sunday morning hearing the front door close, Taylor was home. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face before making my way out to the lounge room where she was sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. She looked up at me, with a look that was of apprehension on her face.

"Hi Roger."

"Good morning."

"Can we talk?"

"I'm going to need a cup of coffee first, do you want one?"

"Yeah, thanks."

I went into the kitchen to make the coffees, this was a stalling action on my part, I was quickly trying to gather my thoughts, to figure out what I wanted to say to her. I wasn't sure if I could believe her that nothing happened on Friday night, I didn't want to slowly fall into the kind of relationship she had with Ben. Then there were the videos, all the things she's done, how much she enjoyed it. It was hard to get those images out of my damn head.

I walked back into the lounge room carrying both of our coffees, handing her a coffee before sitting down on the couch opposite my wife.

"Thanks."

"So, did the extra day give you the time to think through all this?" I asked her.

"It did, I'm not sure I feel any better about it all though."

"Why's that?"

She rubbed her face with her hands before answering.

"Do you have any idea how much I wanted to keep the details of my relationship with Ben from you? For you to not know anything about what happened between us? Do you understand why?"

"Because of all the guys you fucked? You were probably worried that I'd think you're a slut."

Taylor stared at me for a few seconds, and not a loving stare either.

"Because I'm ashamed that I let him control me the way that he did. Because he fucked with my head, he got me to do things I'd never do otherwise, he used me for his own pleasure and for a while I went along with it. I was always trying to make him happy, but it was never enough."

I shook my head at her response.

"It sure didn't look like you were being used Taylor, I've watched the videos. You were enjoying it more than he was. Are you telling me you faked all those orgasms?"

"No. I did enjoy the sex for a while. Who wouldn't? But I'd never have done any of that without him pushing me all the time. It was like a constant form of emotional blackmail to do things to please him, only to have what I'd done turned against me so that I'd feel guilty about it. So, then he could use that to get me to do even more to make it up to him. It sounds fucked up and it was. Towards the end I was doing whatever he wanted, but I didn't enjoy it anymore."

"That's not what I saw. I saw you getting off humiliating him, fucking multiple other guys and getting him to go down on you when they were done just so you could cum one more time. It's like you were a completely different person to the one that I've known."

"My god. Roger, that was all for him. That's what he wanted, he felt insecure and he got off on me making him feel that way even more. He was in love with me all through college, and he used to get a sexual thrill out of me being with those other guys, even before we started dating. That's just who he is."

"So, you loved fucking all those guys over and over, and then would throw him a bone by humiliating him because that's how he got off? Am I missing anything?"

"Roger, he's the one that wanted me to have sex with those guys, he's the one that wanted to film it so he could watch them back later. He's the one that wanted me to ridicule him, to tease him. Everything I did in those videos was for him. It was to please him."

"I'm not sure if I can believe that, it looked like it was more for you than it was for him."

"Why are you being like this? I was just trying to explain why I didn't want you to know about what we did and you're acting like I have to answer for it. You're acting like I was cheating on you in them. We hadn't even met when all this happened."

"Because past actions are a good predictor for future behavior."

"What? Are you seriously saying that I'll start fucking other guys now I'm with you? Is that why straight away you assumed the worst from me on Friday night?"

"Let's just say that it fit with what Ben warned me about. He told me just weeks before that you'd do this, then I saw you do it."

"And you believed him? You think I'm going to cheat on you because you listened to Ben telling you that I would?"

"It seems like he's been telling me the truth so far."

"Oh my god, you don't trust me, you really think I'm a slut."

Taylor got up off the couch with an angry look on her face before she walked off towards the bedroom. I sat there for a few minutes, I was still angry too. I'd caught Taylor making out with a guy and somehow I'm the bad person? That she has a past record of doing just this with her last boyfriend and I'm supposed to ignore it? She fucked all those guys and I'm expected to believe that she only did it to please her boyfriend and won't want to do it again?

I got up and followed her to the bedroom, I wasn't sure what I was going to say to her. I wasn't going to apologize, but I did feel bad for basically calling her a whore. She was right, all the stuff on the videos did all happen well before we even met. It was a bit unfair to project all of that onto her now.

When I got to the bedroom, there was a suitcase on the bed with some clothes in it and I could hear Taylor in our adjoining bathroom. When she came out, she had tears in her eyes as she placed the items into the suitcase.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you think Roger?"

"Isn't this a bit much?"

"What am I supposed to do then? Stay here with the man I love knowing that he thinks that I'm nothing more than a cheating whore. I can't do that, I refuse to do that."

"Listen, I shouldn't have said that what you've done before means that you'll do it again in the future, I'm still just angry over what you did on Friday night."

"That's just it, Roger. I told you what happened, and you don't believe me. You don't trust me because you listened to my ex-boyfriend who wants you to think that I'm a cheating slut. You believed a guy you don't even know, who had a bad relationship with your wife, and you chose to believe him over me. I can't be here with you if you don't trust me. We've got nothing without it."

"Taylor."

"No Roger, I don't want to be near you right now, I'm so pissed with how you're treating me. I never expected this from you. You've been everything to me, and now you're breaking my heart and throwing all that away."

"I'm not the one packing a suitcase Taylor, I'm right here."

"But you don't trust me, do you? You didn't believe me either, so what's the point? We can stay here together and be miserable, with me despising you for not believing me, and you thinking I'm going to fuck the next guy I meet. How's that going to work exactly? Have you thought about that?"

I stood there, thinking about what she just said, maybe she was right. Right now I didn't trust her, I've seen her fucking a bunch of different guys in those videos, enjoying it, getting off on it. Could I really believe that she wouldn't want to do that again? Would I not be looking over my shoulder all the time wondering where she was, who she was with? Maybe this is for the best.

When Taylor had finished packing, she carried her suitcase out to her car. As she came back into the house to collect her final belongings, she stood there by the dining table in front of me.

"I guess this is goodbye. We can figure out the rest of the stuff and the house later. I don't really want anything from you. You're breaking my heart right now, Roger."

"Taylor, stay. I'm sure we can work through this somehow. This is crazy, ending our marriage like this. I'm just angry right now, but I do still love you, believe me."

"But that's not enough, is it? I love you too, more than I thought I could ever love anyone but if you don't trust me, I can't live like that. I can't do it."

Taylor came closer to me and kissed me gently on the cheek, holding my hand for a moment before almost whispering to me.

"Goodbye Roger. Love you."

"I love you too." I responded.

She then turned and walked out of the house, closing the door behind her.

To be continued.