Sex, Lies and Videotape Ch. 05

Story Info
Ch. 05 What is a 'Happy Ending?'
18.8k words
4.13
29.2k
45
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 05 What is a 'Happy Ending?'

By OlympusMons90

----------------------------------

Today is a Sunday, it's after lunch and I'm sitting outside on our back yard table with a beer in my hand after just finishing in the yard. I really should have started earlier before it was getting too warm. Our back door opened, and Taylor came walking out, sitting on the table beside me holding her own beer.

"It looks great, I love the smell after you've mowed the grass too."

"How was Paige and the kids?"

"They're great, little Josie doesn't cry as much as Kyle did at the same stage, so both Paige and Eric are thankful for that. They're getting some sleep at least."

"Was Eric there? I thought he was off playing golf today?"

"Yeah, he was away playing golf. Hey, I was thinking about something on the drive home. We haven't been anywhere or seen my parents for a little while, so I was wondering what you're doing next weekend?"

"You want us to go stay with your parents?"

"On Saturday night perhaps, it's probably too far to drive on Friday night after work, it'll take us about six hours. Maybe we could drive to Charlotte on Friday night, stay in a hotel and even have a bit of sight-seeing in the morning before driving on to Greensboro. We can then drive all the way home on Sunday afternoon."

"Alright, that's sounds good with me. Maybe we can get off work a bit early on Friday so we can go out and eat and stuff when we get into Charlotte. I've never really looked around there much before."

"Yeah, we can do that. I'll call mom shortly and check with her that it's okay for Saturday night."

We were on the road just after three that following Friday, both of us were able to leave work a couple of hours early, after the number of late nights we've both done, no-one was going to argue. We got into Charlotte at about seven-thirty, we checked into a downtown hotel that Taylor had booked and we quickly showered and changed before heading out to find the nearest restaurant.

Afterwards we checked out a bar next door, although it was more like a club than a regular bar. Once again, Taylor got her admirers as soon as I walked away from her to go to the bar or the restrooms, even though they would've clearly seen me with her before they came over to try their luck. Some guys are the same no matter where you go.

The last guy that tried his luck hung around too long, as I returned to the table with our drinks, I could see a frustrated look on Taylor's face as he gave me a glance before he leaned in and tried to talk with Taylor again.

"Hey asshole, time to go." I stated in a stern voice.

"Who the fuck are you calling an asshole?"

I stood up in his face staring into his eyes.

"I'm calling you an asshole, asshole."

He smirked and then walked away.

"Thanks, I love it when you get all protective like that." Taylor said as she smiled at me while taking a hold of my hand.

"Normally they're gone by the time I get back. What was his problem?"

"Just an arrogant prick is all. I told him twice that I was with someone and he ignored me, kept trying his bullshit pick-up lines. The third time I just simply told him to fuck off, but he ignored that too and just kept on with his bullshit when you returned. Some guys are just fucking retarded."

"Well, he's gone now. Let's just forget about him and have some fun, no asshole is going to ruin my night with the most beautiful woman in the club."

We chatted some more while finishing our drink, then went and danced for a couple of songs before Taylor asked me in a seductive tone, to take her to bed and make love to her. And of course, I was obliging.

As we lay on the bed trying to catch our breath after enjoying ourselves, I looked around the room. I guess most hotel rooms look a lot alike, but the room did remind me of the video sessions Taylor did. They were done in rooms just like this one.

"Did you ever do any of your video sessions here in Charlotte?"

"Yes, just one though. It was in this hotel too, that's how I knew which one to book, I've stayed here before."

"Really? Which video was it?"

"It was the first time I was with two guys. It was okay."

"That was the one before you started letting them fuck you in the ass, wasn't it?"

Taylor looked over at me with a focused look on her face, I wasn't sure if I annoyed her with my comment or something.

"Have you ever fucked my ass? I can't remember you ever doing that."

"No, never. That's something I'd remember."

Taylor then reached over to stroke my chest.

"Do you want to?"

"What, now?"

"Yep. I'll need a few minutes to get ready though."

"Well, I just came not so long ago, so I'm going to need a few minutes myself. And some encouragement too."

"Oh, I can manage that." As Taylor got up off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

I'm not sure what she was doing in there, but I could hear the tap running and the toilet flushing. Then after almost ten minutes, she came running out like a teenager jumping on the bed beside me.

"Ready when you are. I want you to fuck my ass real good too, mister. You got that?"

"You don't need to ask me twice."

I faced her as we began making out, kissing and feeling each other's bodies once again. We may have just finished a good love session not long before, but this time felt just as new as the last. In no time Taylor was down giving me one of her great blowjobs, I was thinking about the video she did in this very hotel, her sucking on two guys as I recall.

Before long I was hard as a rock again, and ready to go. Taylor reached over and grabbed the lube, spreading it liberally over my cock before turning around to present me with her ass.

"Fuck me Roger, but go slow to start with please, it's been a long while since I've done this."

"I'll be gentle, just tell me if it hurts, okay?"

I slowly wedged my cock between her ass cheeks, God she was tight. I have no idea how Jay used to get his cock in here, she was like a vice gripping me already. When I got it all the way in, I slowly started to withdraw before going back in, maintaining the slow strokes for a few minutes.

"That's it, you can go a bit faster now if you want, not too much though."

I did just that, fuck what a great feeling. My wife was only the second girl I'd ever fucked in the ass, the first was one of my girlfriends in college and she didn't let me do it again after that, she said it hurt way too much. But dare I say it, my wife has a bit more experience at sex now than what my ex-girlfriend had back then, Taylor very much knows what she's doing.

"Okay, I'm ready. Fuck me properly honey. You can give it to me now."

Wow, I was so ready for this. I started pumping my wife for all I was worth. I was squatting above her so I could really pound her ass now, and I didn't relent for the next ten minutes until I came deep inside her ass.

I collapsed beside her after cumming twice within about a half hour, I was spent in more ways than one.

"Did you enjoy that, was it good?" Taylor asked me in between taking deep breaths herself.

"Oh god yes. That was better than good. How about you?"

"Yeah, I enjoyed it. We might have to start doing that a little more often."

"Fuck yeah, no arguments from me."

She rolled over to face me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Come on, let's go take a shower then we need to get some sleep. We've got a big day tomorrow."

After we showered, we snuggled together in bed, trying to go to sleep, but I was still too awake. I was staring up at the ceiling as I thought about the last time that Taylor was staying at this very hotel, she was here to fuck two athletic buff guys, with that little asshole Ben as well, of course.

I wished I was here with her, although not having Ben here recording it. Just me with Taylor and her two studs all enjoying a good group fuck. That would have been fun, to see Taylor in her element, enjoying herself like that. Unlike Ben, I would've been fucking my wife as much or more than the other two guys though, just sitting there stroking my cock and only watching is not something I'd ever be comfortable doing. I couldn't understand how Ben found that exciting when he could've been fucking her instead. Just crazy.

I thought about it for a moment, would I really want to be there fucking Taylor with other guys? Not that long ago, the thought of that would've terrified me. It all comes back to those damn videos, sometimes I wish that I'd never watched them even though our sex life and the honesty between us is even better now than it was before. It's the enjoyment I watched Taylor having, at least in the first two years anyway. That's what I wished I was a part of, to see her being that sexually free, so focused on having as much sexual fun as she could. Sex with her now is great, but yeah, I do feel like I missed out on knowing a part of her that I'll probably never get to see.

"What is it?"

I looked over at Taylor beside me, she was staring up at me, watching me as I was staring up at the ceiling.

"How is it every time I start thinking about you, you seem to know?"

"I can't tell when you're thinking about me, just that you're deep in thought about something, like it's bothering you. So, what were you thinking about me?"

"Do you want me to be honest? Or just tell you something so that we can go to sleep instead."

"Honesty, of course."

I took a deep breath looking up at the ceiling, then looked back at Taylor.

"I was just thinking about the last time you were here, and what you were doing."

"Roger." Taylor responded in a worried tone, she was probably concerned about why I was thinking about that stuff now after we'd already had sex.

"Don't worry, it wasn't bad thoughts."

"Then what exactly?"

"That I wish I was here with you."

"What, that Ben was recording you and me rather than the other two guys?"

"In my thoughts, Ben isn't here at all. Just you, me, and the two guys you were with, all of us taking turns to fuck you."

Taylor didn't respond, her eyebrows were raised, her mouth was open, and she had a 'Oh fuck me' expression written across her face. I'm sure she wasn't expecting my response.

"That's new, you being lost for words."

Taylor remained silent, like she was thinking about it, way more than I thought she should be.

"Is what I said that bad?"

"Well, it's not every day that my husband tells me he wishes that he'd been banging a younger me with other guys."

"You weren't that much younger when you were still doing this stuff, it was less than two years ago."

"Yeah, but it feels like a lifetime ago now, so much has changed in my life since then. I met you for a start."

"Yeah, but anyway, that was what I was thinking about."

"Why, why would you want to be there when I did that?" I get that you enjoyed watching the videos, but to have been there too?"

"I think it would've been fun. I feel like I've missed out on knowing that version of you, a part of me wishes I knew you then."

"Hey, I'm the same person. A body snatcher didn't come and replace me. If I'd met you at city hall back then, the same thing would've happened, I still would've fallen in love with you."

"But what if I was just one of the guys that you picked out to have fun in a hotel room with? If we didn't meet through work at all."

Taylor rolled over onto her back to look up at the ceiling herself now, deep in thought as she was shaking her head.

"I'm glad you weren't just one of those guys, I probably wouldn't have gotten to know you the same way. I would've missed out on being with you now. I wouldn't trade that with anything."

"Yeah, I understand. Still, I would've loved to have been a part of it, seeing you in action."

"You just saw me in action."

"Come on, you know what I mean."

"You mean seeing me performing like a slut for those other guys, that you'd want to be one of them."

"Yeah."

We were both silent, both staring up at the ceiling for a minute or two.

"Hey what if.."

"No. Don't even say it." Taylor cut me off halfway through.

"You didn't even hear what I was going to say."

"I know exactly what you were going to say, and it's not happening, not now, not ever."

"So, you were happy to do it for Ben, but not for me?"

No sooner had I said that than I began to regret it. I always think before I speak, this time though my thoughts came out as words without passing via my brain.

Taylor looked over at me giving a glare that could melt ice sheets.

"What? I know I shouldn't have said that, if I could take it back I would. But still."

"But still what? Are you seriously asking me to risk our marriage by going back to fucking other guys again just because you feel like you missed out on being a part of it? Missed out on seeing me acting like a slut."

"Well, when you say it like that."

"How else should I say it? Roger, I'm serious. I'm not going to risk spending the rest of my life with you over this. I want to have children with you, I want to see them go to school and grow up. I want to be with my husband for the rest of my life, to grow old together. I'm not risking that, you can't seriously ask me to do that."

"What makes you think it's such a risk? I love you just as much as you love me. It's not like we would be going into this not knowing how we would feel about it."

"Do we? When was the last time you were there when I fucked some other guy?"

"I've seen the videos, Taylor."

"It's not the same. That all happened before we even knew each other. We weren't in a relationship when I did that. It's just not the same as doing it now, we're married for Christ's sake."

"How is it not the same? I know what you did, I've watch you do it. I still don't see what you're so worried about if we tried it now. If I hated the fact that you did that stuff, I wouldn't watch the videos, and I definitely wouldn't ask you to try doing it again. I don't know why you think it's such a risk to our marriage to dismiss it straight away?"

"Because seeing it in real life isn't the same as watching something that happened years before. Look how you reacted when you thought that I'd made out with Phil. Look how you felt when I kissed the guy in the bar that night. Can you honestly say that if you watched me suck some guy's cock, that it's not going to affect you? That you know one hundred per cent that you're not going to get jealous and want to walk away from me? Can you give me that guarantee?"

"What if I can?"

"Then you'd be lying. You have no idea how'd you react until we were doing it. And then it's too late if you react to it badly. I can't take that risk, and you shouldn't want to either."

"Alright, I knew I shouldn't have been honest with you." As we both fell silent.

Taylor let out a frustrated groan, I had no idea she would react that badly to my idea. I'm not even one hundred percent sure why I wanted this or why I was stupid enough to mention it to her in the first place. I reached over and took her hand in mine, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Taylor then leaned over and kissed my cheek before snuggling back into my side.

"Good night, love you."

"I love you too." I responded.

-----------------------------------------

We did some sight-seeing around Charlotte in the morning, there was quite a lot to see just in the downtown area. We later checked out of the hotel and were making the trip to her parent's place in Greensboro, arriving there just in time for lunch.

Both Taylor and Paige look similar as sisters and they both definitely got their good looks from their mom, Beth. Although while I'm biased and think that Taylor is the prettiest of the three, if Taylor still looks as good as her mom does when we're in our mid-fifties, I'll be a happy man.

Taylor's father Jack is always good to talk with too, just like me he is the tall, strong, quieter and more reserved partner to his more beautiful and outgoing wife. I couldn't help but see the similarities with my relationship with his daughter. Maybe Taylor chose me in part because I reminded her of her father and the relationship her parents have.

I enjoyed spending time with her parents, and Taylor was happy as well, almost glowing when she was with them. It made me wonder if her relationship was always this good, it seemed to me that the three of them were very happy to be in the company of each other, almost like with a reunion of sorts.

Later that afternoon when Taylor and I were sitting out on the back porch together, I figured I'd ask her about it.

"Have you always got along with your parents this well? No terrible teens or anything?"

"No, we didn't speak much when I was at college, I don't think they were impressed by my dating choices. I think they thought I was avoiding being in any real relationships by dating football jocks. Then when I did date someone that wasn't a football jock, what you could call a real relationship with Ben, we then spoke even less if that was possible. For the four years I was with Ben I avoided my parents, they didn't like him at all. He didn't want to be around them either."

"Why didn't they like him? Did they see through his BS?"

"I guess so, I remember mom pulling me aside after the second time I brought him home, she told me that Ben was not good for me. That she didn't trust him. I really should've listened to her."

"Well, she probably knew you better than anyone."

"Yeah, and Paige told me the same thing too. Ben tried his best to keep me away from my family after that, I think he was worried that they may have some influence over me, and he wanted to be the only one that had that."

"So, it looks like you've mended your relationship with them then? You all look happy together now."

"Yep, it was that first time I brought you home to meet them. I'd only been up to see them once after I split with Ben, but I was so nervous the next time when I brought you here with me. Before we left, dad looked over at you and then nodded at me. I never thought I'd ever ask or seek his approval in who I dated, but when he gave it, it meant the world to me. It's strange how your relationship with your parents evolves over time. Mom liked you straight away too. All she said to me that first time when we were alone in the kitchen together making lunch, 'Taylor, he's perfect for you, don't you go and fuck this up.' I couldn't believe she swore, it was her way of making sure I knew she meant it."

"I didn't know they were approving of me that first time I met them. I was nervous as hell too, I didn't want to tell you that at the time though."

"I knew you were nervous, you're not very good at hiding your feelings from me. I can read you like a book, always have."

"Lucky I'm honest with you then, huh?"

"And you better keep it that way too." As Taylor gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We had a wonderful dinner, the four of us enjoying each other's company. I really did like her parents, not just because they love Taylor, but as people. They're like how I imagine myself and Taylor being together as we get older.

We made the drive home Sunday after lunch, getting home in the early evening. We packed a lot into one weekend, I was looking forward to work so I could relax a little.

----------------------------

The following Friday both Taylor and I attended a work function for City Hall, a real suit and bow-tie affair. We both got dressed up for the night, Taylor looked spectacular of course in a red evening gown.

They had free wine and food at the event at least, and a great jazz band playing later too. Even though this was a work function, a few guys in particular still managed to try to hit on Taylor whenever I was off chatting with other colleagues.

Even here, she had her admirers that just had to try their luck. Now it could just be me assuming they were hitting on her, but whenever I circled back around to my wife, they instantly disappeared like roaches when you turn on the light.