Sex, Lies and Videotape Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor moved to sit back up on the edge of the bed, before continuing with her instructions.

"Roger, I want you to get down between my legs. Vernon, I want you up here besides me."

I did just that, I got down on my knees in between her legs as Taylor placed her hand on my head, and gently motioned for me to bury my face between her thighs.

I didn't need any more encouragement, I went to town on her pussy, licking and sucking as best I could. I could hear a muted moan escape from Taylor, I looked up to see her kissing Vernon. The whole situation was getting sexier by the minute.

I continued to eat my wife's pussy, I started using two fingers as well, then three. I could still hear the muted moans of my wife, this time when I looked up it was Vernon's cock that was causing it, it was slowly moving in and out of Taylor's mouth once more.

Taylor freed herself from Vernon's cock for a moment to speak again.

"Roger, I want you to fuck me, I need you inside me, please."

I got back up to my feet and took a hold of Taylor's legs, lifting them up to rest against my shoulders. Taylor's back was now flat on the bed, and Vernon got down onto his knees so that he could again place his cock into my wife's mouth. I rubbed the head of my cock against her now very wet pussy, before pushing it in.

When I got all the way in, I paused for a moment to let her adjust, then I began to fuck her, harder and faster with every passing minute. Vernon reached down and started to rub her clit as I kept up my pace, Taylor moans had started to become screams as she shook her way through her first orgasm of the evening.

I figured it was a good time for me to stop, I was getting so close to cumming myself. I looked up at Vernon and nodded to him, as we then swapped positions. Taylor was looking up into my eyes, if she could smile with my cock in her mouth, she would be.

I watched as her expression suddenly changed, her eyes closed tight, and a large groan escaped her mouth around my cock. I looked down and I could see that it was Vernon's cock starting to move its way into my wife's pussy that was the cause.

From the view I had, I wondered how she was able to take it, spreading her pussy lips as wide as they could possibly go. Vernon for his part was going very slowly, easing only a few inches in before slowly withdrawing, only to then slowly push back in once more.

Every time he pushed forward, Taylor's groans would increase. By the time he was halfway in, Taylor took her mouth of my cock, to concentrate on the penetration she was receiving.

"Oh my god, that's it. Nice and slow, God that feels so good."

She then turned her head to once again wrap her lips around my cock, and again opening her eyes to look up into mine. She looked so damn sexy right now, she sounded damn sexy too as she couldn't stop groaning with every time Vernon pushed further into her.

I looked down and Vernon was now doing long slow strokes in and out of my wife, he wasn't all the way in yet, but she was already feeling it, that's for sure. When Vernon began to rub her clit at the same time, that's all it took for Taylor to explode for a second climax of the night. I knew that she would cum a lot more before we were done.

Taylor was really starting to suck my cock with more enthusiasm now to match the faster and deeper strokes Vernon was now giving her. Her groans never stopped, as I looked down to see that Vernon was now getting all of his huge cock inside of her with every stroke, before pulling nearly all the way out to quickly plunge it back in again. I could tell that Taylor was getting close again, she was getting ready to cum once more.

The feeling of the blowjob she was giving me, the groans that were escaping her mouth around my cock, the visual of seeing Vernon's cock moving all the way in and out of my wife, it was all becoming too much for me. And as Taylor came, so did I, shooting my cum down her throat as her body was shaking.

I collapsed back onto the bed, this was my first for the night but I was hoping it wouldn't take me too long to get back onto the game. Taylor beside me was still moaning after having swallowed all of my cum, she was still getting fucked by Vernon. She reached out to hold my hand, wanting some kind of connection with me as Vernon continued to plow into her.

I lay beside her watching, holding her hand as she started to build for yet another orgasm.

"Don't stop, don't stop baby. I gonna cum again, I gonna..." As Taylor started shaking through her climax once more.

As her shaking resided, Vernon then extracted himself form Taylor, looking around the room for something.

"Have you guys got a water bottle out in the kitchen?" He asked.

I nodded 'yes' to him as he then turned and walked out of the bedroom.

Taylor then looked over at me, pulling me in so that she could kiss me. She saw the apprehension on my face, then realized it was because I had just cum in her mouth a few minutes earlier.

"Oops. Hold on a second." As she jumped up from the bed and ran into the bathroom, before returning a minute or so later.

"All clean and fresh now." As she jumped back onto the bed beside me, embracing me as we began to kiss. Her kiss might have tasted like toothpaste, but that was way better than tasting my own cum though.

"How are you enjoying it so far? Are you going to be ready for round two shortly?"

"It's been great so far, I can't believe you've cum three times already, and we're just getting started. I'll be hard again soon, there's no way I'm missing out on fucking you some more."

"That's' good, because I was planning on something special for you. I want you to fuck me in the ass, when Vernon has his cock in me at the same time."

The grin on my face said it all. I started to kiss Taylor once more, while also slowly rubbing her clit at the same time. Vernon then walked back into the bedroom carrying three tall glasses of iced water, handing us each one. After we had some refreshment, Vernon positioned himself up beside Taylor's head, she needed no more encouragement to again take his cock into her mouth. I sat up and added my own hardening cock for Taylor to suck as well.

She was laying on her back with two cocks in her face, all the while I was rubbing her pussy to get her ready. I wish I had my phone handy, that was a picture I'd like to hang on the wall. I then pulled her up off the bed, positioning her to fuck her doggy style, so that she could keep sucking on Vernon at the same time. I didn't need to go slow this time, Taylor was more than ready enough to take all of my cock hard and fast from the start.

Over the next twenty to thirty minutes, we swapped positions and took turns fucking her. She climaxed twice more during this time, once with me and once with Vernon. This was everything I hoped it would be so far. All I could think about is how damn sexy she is. She was enjoying this so much, hell, we all were.

When she got Vernon to lay on the bed so she could mount his cock, I knew what time it was.

"Can you grab the lube honey? I'm going to need a bit before you start."

She didn't have to ask twice, and within moments I was lubed and starting to push my cock into her ass. It was so damn tight, what with her having Vernon's big cock already buried all the way in her pussy. I slowly pushed in until I was all the way there, before slowly starting to stroke in and out. Vernon had kept still during this time, giving Taylor a chance to adjust to having both cocks inside of her.

As she adjusted, I began to pick up the pace a little, and Vernon began to slowly thrust inside of her as well. This was the first time I'd ever double penetrated a woman, let alone my wife and my god did it feel good. When Vernon began to fuck her harder and deeper from below, it was hard for my cock to stay in her ass, it was almost like her ass was trying to force me out. So, I pushed my cock all the way in and held it there while Vernon's cock did all the work in her pussy.

Fuck, what a feeling as Taylor again shuddered through another climax, but this was probably her strongest so far.

"Can we change positions? I want you to lay on your back for me Roger, I'll get on top of you." Taylor asked.

We all got up and moved around the bed. I laid flat on my back as Taylor then moved above me in a reverse cowgirl position, impaling her ass down on my cock once again. She then laid back so that her body was flat against mine, with both of my hands going straight for her tits as she turned her head so that we could kiss. She began to gyrate her hips a little with my cock buried deep in her ass and my tongue buried in her mouth, I was dream land.

I could feel Vernon then move onto the bed between Taylor's legs, getting ready to fuck her pussy once more.

"Can you hold my legs back for me, and hold me in place?" My wife asked me.

I did, grasping her legs under her knees, raising them back to give Vernon full access to her pussy. As he pushed into my wife, the tightness and pressure I could feel on my cock in her ass was incredible. Taylor was groaning loudly as she tried to still kiss me as Vernon began stroking deeper and deeper inside of her. From my position, I couldn't really move, I just lay there holding Taylor in place with my extremely hard cock buried all the way in her ass.

Taylor had to break our kiss as the fucking she was getting from Vernon was now becoming too much for her, he was now fucking her faster with hard deep strokes. He was leaning forward over Taylor with his head over the opposite shoulder from where my head was. He was giving her the fuck of her life and I was holding her in place as she started shaking and screaming in ecstasy once again.

Vernon slowed his fucking a little as she came down from her climax, but he never stopped. I could hear their mouths kissing each other as well.

"Oh my god that was so good, I can't believe how hard I just came. Oh god you feel so good in me right now, you both do."

Taylor then turned her head so that she could kiss me as well. A deep wet kiss, full of emotion.

"God, I love you so much. I hope this is as good as you thought it would be." Taylor whispered to me.

"It is, and then some. I've been trying my best not to cum again, I don't think I'm going to be able to hold out much longer."

"Just do it, let go. I want you to cum deep in my ass for me."

Taylor then turned her head back to Vernon.

"Baby, I want you to fuck me hard now, real hard. I want you to cum deep inside my pussy for me, can you do that for me?"

"Hell yeah, with pleasure." Vernon responded.

And with that, he began to pick up the pace once more. Within a minute or so, he was fucking my wife with an intensity he'd not reached so far tonight. The pressure and friction on my cock buried in her ass from the brutal fucking Vernon was now giving my wife's pussy was becoming too much, I could feel my own climax building.

Taylor was practically screaming all through this now, screams of passion and enjoyment. She was going to cum herself as well. Yet Vernon kept up his torrid pace plowing into my wife, the whole bed was shaking, the bed board whacking against the wall. If I was watching and not a part of it, I'd be sure the bed would soon break.

Then Taylor began to cum which made her clench her ass on me even tighter, and that made me cum as well. I shot load after load into her, as she was in a state of non-stop shaking above me. As my own fantastic climax was receding, I could feel Vernon's cock begin to throb as he had stopped his thrusting to hold still as he began to cum deep inside of her for his own finale too.

Taylor's shaking climax continued long past my own, it seemed to go on for minutes. By the time Vernon moved off of her, and she rolled off me, we were all spent laying on the bed trying to catch our breath.

"Wow, that was pretty damn good." I stated, finally breaking the silence.

"My god, yes that was so good. I'm still tingling inside." Taylor added.

Vernon just started laughing.

"What? What's so funny?" Taylor asked him in a happy but exhausted tone.

"If someone had told me a month ago that I would be laying here tonight with the hottest chick I ever dated and her husband after we all just fucked ourselves silly, I would've said no fucking way. That was the best sex I've ever had. Seriously, that was so fucking good."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now we just need to improve on it next time." As Taylor herself began to chuckle.

"Fuck yeah, I'll try my best." Vernon offered as a response.

We all got up off the bed, drank some more water before heading into the shower. Luckily for us our shower is big enough for the three of us. Once in the shower, Vernon and Taylor were clearly up for another round, but I was already spent beyond any comeback.

Taylor faced me as the water was streaming down on us. I was holding her as we kissed, our tongues dancing with each other as her body began to thrust back and forward in front of me. Vernon continued to pick his pace up as he fucked her from behind, his thrusts were hard and deep.

Within a few minutes, Taylor reached her final climax for the evening, shaking in my arms as Vernon thrusts took her over the edge, then holding his cock deep inside of her as he too came once more.

Taylor again kissed me deeply as she came down from her final climax, she then dropped to her knees, taking Vernon's spent cock in her mouth. She looked up at me as she rubbed his massive cock across his face, she had the biggest grin as she looked up into my eyes.

"Does this look slutty? I feel so naughty right now." As she began to laugh.

"Yeah, that's pretty wild. My happy little slut wife, look at you, you're glowing right now." I responded.

"Damn, you guys. Where do I find a wife like this?" Vernon asked jokingly.

"I don't know, I got lucky, real lucky." I responded.

We then washed ourselves clean, before getting dressed and seeing Vernon out. Then Taylor I retreated to the bedroom, spending the next ten minutes cleaning the room up and changing the sheets.

As we then lay in bed with the lights out, my wife rolled over to snuggle with me like she does every other night.

"I hope you enjoyed tonight, really. Was it better than the videos?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, it was way better. You know how to fuck, that's for sure. You were incredible tonight."

"You were good too. I was worried you'd cum too quick, even the second time but you did well. I can't believe I just got dp'ed with my husband. Tonight was really special."

"And Vernon was great, damn he's got some staying power too. I have no idea how he held out that long the first time."

"He was always like that, he used to take forever to cum when we dated. My pussy used to be worn out by the time he finished. He always comes quickly a second time though."

"Well, how soon did you want to do this again, I'm not sure we should make it a weekly thing, maybe every two or three weeks?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'm up for that if you are."

"Okay, you can talk to Vernon during the week and see if he's good for doing the same thing in a fortnight's time."

"Sure."

We laid there in silence for a bit, but I could sense Taylor's eyes on me. I turned my head to see her staring up at me in what little light there was.

"What is it?"

"I was just thinking, I don't think I've ever been as happy in my life as I am laying here with you right now. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I love you so much, I don't want you to ever forget that."

I leaned in and kissed her head, giving her body a light squeeze at the same time.

"I feel the same way, I really do. While tonight was all about having fun, I just feel like we're even closer now. It's like we have no secrets, no inhibitions between us. What did you say before, it felt liberating? It really does feel like that. And that's all because of you. I love you Mrs. Wilkinson, I always will."

Taylor held my hand tightly as she kissed my chest.

"Goodnight Roger, love you."

"I love you too."

-----------------------------------

Epilogue.

Our fun with Vernon did continue over the next few months, it was almost sad to say goodbye when our time was up, but we both kept our promise to each other to start our family. Taylor went off birth control, and a few months later her pregnancy was confirmed.

I couldn't be happier as Taylor eventually gave birth to our son, the first of three children we would have in quick succession. Eric and Paige helped us throughout immensely, even Rhian helped out with some babysitting too. Taylor did go back to work eventually, she said it was like starting all over again.

We never did go back to playing again with Vernon or anyone else. We were happy to have done it before we had our kids, but it was something that was now in our past. We did use the memories to help spice things up in the bedroom sometimes, but kept it just between Taylor and myself.

We did run into Vernon occasionally after that, he had gotten married again and had a third child with his new wife. But this time it was third time lucky for him, years later and they are still happy together.

Around the time Taylor gave birth to our first child, she got a call from Jay. He was out and moving back to Jacksonville to be with his family. She apologized for what happened again, but also let him know that she was now happily married with a child, and for his part, he seemed happy for her. There was one person he wasn't happy with, and that was Ben. He promised Taylor that it wasn't the last time he would be catching up with him.

As for Ben, we never spoke with him again. I never felt the urge to want revenge for what he tried to do, him living his lonely, miserable and angry little life was punishment enough. That and the fact that Jay would probably take care of him anyway was all the payback I needed. Even Rhian, Becky and Tim soon tired of him, and he quietly evaporated from all of our lives.

As for my wife Taylor and me, we're living the dream. We get to grow old with the person we love the most in this world, watching our children grow up and live their lives as well. We're happy and have no regrets. What more could we have hoped for?

The End.