Sex Magick

Story Info
A Coven's sacrifice.
1.9k words
3.95
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women walked in one line into the clearing. The moon tonight shared its place in the sky with Venus and Mars; the perfect time to pick their new players. They were all adorned in black robes wrapped tightly at their waists, each carrying a basket. None of them spoke as they placed stones and candles around in a circle. They each took their place around the circle forming the four corners. Nina on the North placed a jar at her feet containing a butterfly, Stevie opposite her placed her small water filled bag on the ground and watched the small fish swim in circles, Eva spoke softly to the snake in her jar before placing it down at her feet on the East corner and looked across to Winnie doing the same with a yellow bird in a cage. All the women stood around the candlelit circle.

"Are we ready?" Eva asked, all the women nodded.

"Hail to the Guardians of the Watchtowers of the East. Powers of Air and Invention, Hear us!" Eva raised her hands to the cloudy sky and called out. Next Stevie took her turn calling the South, followed by Winnie calling the West and Nina calling the North. Their arms all outstretched to the still night sky.

"Queen of Serpents, Ruler of Deep, Guardian of the Bitter Cold, show us your glory, Show us your power. We summon and stir thee. Queen. Goddess. Demoness. We ask you to share your power with us tonight as we choose the sacrifices. We ask that each phallus be saturated with vigor and those that are found unworthy will present themselves." Eva called loudly into the darkness, her voice bounced off the trees and pierced the silence. Thunder crashed in the distance and lightening lit up the sky.

"Bring them in." Eva hollered. Each woman left the circle and walked into the trees returning with two men. The men were naked, their heads were covered with black bags, hands tied behind their back with a black rope that was being used as a lead. The men were put on their knees around the circle, two at each corner.

The women took their place inside the circle at each corner facing each other. In unison their robes fell to the ground. Lightening lit up the sky and bounced light off their naked breasts.

"Fill us!" They cried into the night and a clap of thunder responded to their demand.

Each of the naked women stepped up to one of their men and lifted the bags that covered their faces, just enough to uncover their mouths. The mouths were each pressed into a vulva. Each woman began grinding into the lips of their victim. The silence filled with heavy breathing and moans as each swollen clitoris was licked and sucked to orgasm. The woman then moved to the next sacrifice, aggressively the bag was pulled from the heads and forced into the moist pulsing lips.

"Lie them down." Winnie called out one they had all climaxed again. Each man was placed down on the ground, their naked arses in the dirt. Eva, Stevie, Nina and Winnie stood above their men with a foot in between each of their knees.

"Hear us Goddess. Help us to see who is worthy. Fill these phallus's if they be deemed worthy." Stevie's voice echoed into the night as their hands lifted to a sky filling with storm clouds. Eva looked down at her men waiting to see if they were worthy of her tonight. Her poison was dripping down her thighs as she watched one of the cocks in front of her begin to harden.

"Should you be worthy, show me your stone!" She called to the men. Within seconds the cock on the right began to fill with blood. She watched as it bounced a little until it was standing to attention.

"You will be tested." She said to him as she knelt to straddle him. She slid his hard cock inside of her and started to grind on it. Her fingernails digging into the flesh on his chest as she rode him, faster, harder, deeper. Her head dropped back as she cried out to the clouds. She released him from her throbbing vagina and crawled up to sit on his face. Nina approached the man and sat down on him as Eva drove her clit back into his mouth. The two women worked themselves to release, crying out to the night. Eva climbed off his face and was replaced by Nina, while Stevie slid his cock inside her. Again, the women gyrated on him until they were pleasured, then rotated again. Winnie on his cock and Stevie on his face, both women wailed as they came. All the women stood around as Winnie moved to the man's face, leaving his hard-wet cock alone and pulsing with need.

"The final test." Winnie said through laboured breathing as she pressed down into his face.

"Stiff as a board, stiff as a board, stiff as a board." The women chanted as Winnie worked herself to climax. The man's cock throbbed and leaked as Winnie dripped into his mouth nearing her blissful end.

"Together we cum. Together we cum. "The chant rang out. Winnie cried out her bliss and the man blasted nectar all over himself. The thunder echoed through the darkness and the jar containing the snake shattered. The snake slithered up and over the man's beating cock and disappeared into the trees.

"You are chosen. "Winnie told the man as she got off his face. Eva stood over the second man, lying there, cock still soft.

"You are not worthy." She said kneeling down between his legs. Nina handed her a small dagger, and she drew blood on his chest in the shape of a X.

The women moved to the next corner finding both men ready to be ridden. All four women took a seat on the men facing each other. Stevie and Winnie slid their pussy's over the cocks and faced Nina and Eva who covered the faces with their wet swollen lips. All four women again rocked and rotated their hips to climax before moving around the circle as the men lay in the dirt being tested. Stevie and Winnie rode their faces as the chant began again.

"Stiff as a board. Together we cum. Stiff as a board. Together we cum." Willing the men to explode to prove they were chosen. The man on the left began to leak onto himself as Stevie begun to drip her venom into his mouth. He exhaled into her and the taste of her juice polluted his wet tongue and sent his cock into a lengthy convulsion. The man next to him came from the sultry sounds of Stevie's ecstasy song. He started to suck on Winnie's clit needing her to cum too so he too would be chosen. The sucking was just what she needed, and she leant forward rubbing herself across his face as she drowned him. The bird cage flew open releasing the small bird into the thundering sky.

The women moved on. The two on the South corner both laying still, their unimpressive cocks hanging limp on their naked bodies. Eva and Stevie bent down, dagger in hand and crossed out these two men, blood dripped from the symbol carved into them. The women approached the final corner, finding two stone phalli to sit on. Winnie sat down first, her dripping wet vagina allowed an easy entrance. The man released a groan as she did, and his cock released its toxin inside of her.

"DEMON!" Winnie cried as she pulled herself off his pulsing cock. "Taste your own poison!" She cried as she dropped down on his mouth. Her knees into the dirt and she opened herself wide on his face. His cum dripped out of her into his mouth. He tried to close his mouth, but she pushed down on him so hard he couldn't move his jaw. He started to gag on the taste of himself and she drove her body down violently. The other women surrounded him chanting.

"Disobedience. Contumelious. Selfish behaviour, drown in failure." Winnie growled into the night as she fucked his head into the dirt, thunder cracked again and the bag the fish was in burst open. The fish fluttered on the sand trying to breathe. The man squirmed under her as the fish fluttered to its death. Nina moved to carve his chest; she scraped a triangle into him as he tried to wriggle out from under Winnie. She wiped her hands through his blood and put it to her face, tracing a line down the centre and onto her neck. Winnie reached forward into the blood and painted her face the same way. Eva and Stevie were standing behind as she stood, the man's mouth dripped with his own fluid and he tried to spit. They grabbed him by his roped hands and dragged him from the circle, marking their faces with his blood before returning. As they walked away from him, he stood, still bound, head covered and ran off naked into the trees. The women returned to the remaining man, each taking their turn to ride his cock and his face. Eva remained the last on his face, riding him and chanting into the sky.

"Stiff as a board. Together we cum." She rubbed herself across his chin and mouth as she felt the blood drying on her face. Her gates opened and she flooded his mouth with her orgasm. He exploded onto himself as the women chanted. The jar shattered at his feet and the women stood around him silently watching the butterfly fly out and land on his still pounding cock before disappearing into the night.

The men who had proved worthy were placed on their knees in the centre of the circle. The others were dragged into the forest, unbound and left to find their way home. The four women took their place on the corners again and raised their hands to the sky.

"Serpent Queen of old. Ruler of the deep. Guardian of the bitter sea. Aid us in our magical working, take our energy and allow it to soak into these stones." Each woman bent and pulled out a black obsidian crystal rod. They held them to the sky and repeated the chant.

"We Summon and stir thee!" The women dropped to their knees and inserted the obsidian crystal into themselves. Thunder crashed and lightening broke the darkness above them. An energy built inside the women and they all started to bounce on their crystals. The next crack of thunder permeated each of the women and they climaxed as one. Lightening hit the ground at the four corners and the women were thrown onto their backs, their crystals exited them and begun glowing with an energy no one could explain. Rain started to fall gently on the naked bodies and the women all returned to standing, collecting their crystals and wrapping their bodies in the robes. They closed in on the men who were lying on the ground, having been thrown down by the force of the lightening. The women sat in a circle around them, stroked their naked bodies gently waiting for their crystals to stop glowing.

"You are the chosen." Eva spoke to the men softly as she ran her fingers lightly across their naked flesh.