Sex Mania Ep. 01

Story Info
A sexual mash up of freaky fun.
4.4k words
1.93
7.8k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

THIS IS A WEIRD ONE... THIS IS A HUGE SERIES THAT COMBINES PAST AND PRESENT CELEBRITIES WITH REGULAR NON CELEBRITIES... IT HAS TV AND MOVIE SHOW CHARACTERS... IT HAS DECEASED CELEBRITIES... IT HAS SEX ROBOTS... OH YEAH... SEX ROBOTS... IT'S A SEX CRAZED MASH UP OF MY FUCKED UP FANTASIES AND SHIT THAT JUST TURNS ME ON ALL MIXED TOGETHER AND SPRINKLED WITH FUCK AND SUCK SAUCE... EACH EPISODE HAS MULTIPLE SHORT STORIES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER... I COMBINE THEM ALL AND IT ALL INTO ONE PERVERTED ASS FUCKED UP SEX STORY SERIES... THERE ARE NO TIMELINES OR ANY BOUNDARIES... IT'S FREAKY AS FUCK... SO TRY NOT TO GET FREAKED OUT... GET READY CAUSE... IT'S FUCK O CLOCK...

"Damn baby. Get that milk. Mama wants my nut."

"Oh yes she does daddy. Yes she fucking does!"

I'm chillin... smoking in my pick up, looking up at the stars while Beth Chapman sucks me off. I've already fucked her giant titties and phat pussy. Two loads of cock cream pumped all over... and in... her body. Now the cum hungry bitch is ready for dinner. A huge load of super sperm, served right down her throat. She's bobbing that beautiful blonde head while she devours my big dick, those super sucker lips, beautiful dragging up and down my rod.

FUCK... A huge blast goes off about a hundred feet away. Right when I gotta cum too. Beth is my girl, so she knows how to please me. She sucks faster, ignoring the crashing sound, coaxing my load out rather quickly. I hold her head, as I see flames down the hill, past my truck. I smile, pumping my sperm right down her fast sucking throat. Beth gulps it down in record time.

"Love it daddy. You've got the sweetest cum ever. Mmmmhmmmmm!" Beth winks at me and sucks me totally dry. She ribs those massive 38F titties all over my balls. She pulls em out of her black sports bra and pulls her black t shirt up and rubs em on me. God, I love her perfect titties. They are so heavy and soft. All natural. Those pink, thick rubbery nipples grind on my meaty balls, as Beth softly chews on my cock. I hand her the blunt, blowing my smoke out the damn window.

I suck Beth's titties for awhile, completely forgetting about the loud explosion. I suck so hard on those huge nipples, smothering my face with those giant jugs, that I leave nipples hickies on Beth. She rubs them titties all over my face, as I suck em so good, drinking down her sweet titty milk, as it spurts out into my thirsty mouth.

All of a sudden I hear a noise outside my truck. I pull my mouth off of Beth's massive milk jug and can't believe my eyes. It's two, gray aliens. Short motherfuckers with huge, black beady eyes. Huge heads and skinny bodies, three long fingers. What the flying fuck!

Beth and I look at each other and pause. I've never seen an alien before... except on TV, but I don't think these ones are as fruit bootyish as Roger on American Dad.

The two creepy visitors from outer space just look at Beth and I, making squeaking noises. I assume they're talking, but who the fuck knows.

All of a sudden, they just open the back door and jump in the truck with us. They sit on the smaller seat behind us and look at me. I look at Beth. She looks at them. And none of us know what the fuck to do.

I decide to just say fuck it and start driving. "Ummm. Sweetheart. What the hell are we gonna do with those little bastards?" Beth asks me, looking back at them. She shakes her head when she notices them ogling her titties. Beth fixes her shirt and bra and gives them a stern look. Horny little bastards. Can't blame em for staring at my girl's titties though.

"Don't know baby. But hey... at least we know they like tits. So, you can control em that way." I laugh and blow Beth a kiss. She smirks, knowing the power of her totally awesome, massive melons.

I look back and notice one of the aliens holding one of my beers. The two grays squeak at each other again, then the one holding the beer chugs it right down. One gulp. The bastard even belches. Ha. An alien belch. They talk to each other some more and the other gray grabs a beer and downs it. They squeak some more. They repeat the process until they've drunk all my damn beer. I pull into a liquor store and tell Beth I'm gonna get some more beer.

"You can't leave me out here with these creepy things." Beth grabs my arm.

"It's cool babe. Just flash em if they get too weird. That'll calm their creepy asses down." I smile. Beth gives me a... yeah, right... look. I pull up her shirt, showing off Beth's tits in her huge white bra. They spill over the top of the bra. The horny aliens stand up on the seat and stare in awe. They start squeaking crazily at each other and high five.

"She's got awesome titties don't she?" I ask the horny aliens. The one closest to me high fives me. Yep, another planet or not... we all love titties.

I head in the store and run into a hot black chick I used to fuck. Aishia is tall, big tits and curvy ass galore. We chat for a minute, then I take her in the bathroom and fuck her silly. Her long legs are on my shoulders, as she sits on the sink. My ten inches of white meat is plunging balls deep up her tight, super juicy black pussy. I get her DD titties out, sucking em like crazy, pounding the fuck outta that hot black honey.

I jizz up Aishia's sweet black pussy and get her new number. The bitch kneels down and sucks my cum dripping cock clean, licking up every creamy drop that dribbles out of my white rod. She gives my fat head a big kiss, then says goodbye and heads out. I get the beer and head out too.

I see my truck bouncing and walk up to it. I hear noises in the back and look in the covered bed of the truck. I start laughing. The two horny ass aliens are double fucking Beth. One long gray cock type thing in her blonde, mature pussy and the other between her giant, heaving titties.

I climb in the back with the beer and get my phone. I start filming my girlfriend getting two alien dicks. This has gotta be worth a lot of money to someone.

I join in. Beth sucks my dick, while we all four drink some beer and fuck out brains out. We spend the next two hours in the liquor store parking lot in the back of my pickup. I fuck Beth's ass. She rides me, reverse cowgirl, while the two aliens pound her titties, covering them in green slimy goo. Beth tries it and likes it. I love fucking her ass so damn much.

Beth shoots her pussy cum all over the alien bastards. She pisses on em too, smacking em while she does. They just open up and drink it down. They love it. Freaky ass, outta this world, little bastards.

I fuck Beth's mouth, titties and pussy too. We cover her in man/alien cum and Beth loves it. She drinks down two loads each from us. Beth drinks a huge load of piss from my cock too, as the aliens double anal her. I film it all.

After we finish, Beth drinks a beer all covered in jizz... mine and alien jizz. I look her over and smile. I love my horny ass girlfriend. "What happened? I thought they creeped you out." I ask Beth.

"She downs the beer and opens another. "Don't know baby. They started touching me and I got so fucking horny, I couldn't help myself. Some strange alien sex thing I guess." Beth shrugs her shoulders and smiles at me.

I look over at the aliens, all worn out and wet. They just nod, as if to say... "oh fuck yeah homey. A strange ass alien sex thing for sure. Big titties are outta this world."

We all drink beer, belch and laugh our asses off.

...

"Get on your knees bitch... (loud smack across Stephanie McMahon face)... eat my pussy. Make me cum good...or else!" Charlotte Flair orders her former boss. Stephanie drops to her knees, and Charlotte grabs her long brown hair, spitting in Stephanie's face. God, I love it. Stephanie has a very angry and defeated look on her face, Charlotte's spit slowly oozing down her cheek.

I'm on my bed, with my wife, former UFC Champion and WWE Superstar Ronda Rousey sucking my fat dick, as we watch my newest wife Charlotte take over boss bitch status from my longest reigning wife Stephanie. I love sexual domination and Charlotte is taking to it very nicely. Charlotte makes Stephanie her bitch... and I smile happily. Ronda's mouth on my cock is helping with that as well. I push her dark blonde haired head further down on my fat ten inches, and drink some Cristal. A nice, fun, relaxing evening at home.

"Charlotte will be your boss from now on Stephanie. You will obey her every wish." I tell Stephanie, downing the champagne, watching Ronda deepthroat my entire cock.

"Why James? Why? I love you." Stephanie asks me, giving Charlotte a hateful look of disgust.

"I love you too dear. I just want it. It turns me on. Charlotte is younger than you and she's earned her favor with me quite well so far. I love fucking her." I smile at Charlotte. She blows me a kiss and lovingly smiles back.

"I thought you loved fucking me baby?" Stephanie asks, her ego bruised.

"I do my love. I do. Like I said... this turns me on. Now, eat her pussy bitch!" I demand.

Charlotte holds Stephanie's face against her clean shaven and dripping wet pussy. Charlotte has such a beautiful pussy. So smooth, so juicy, her labia so suckable. I have a big picture of it, nice and wet, on the wall behind my bed. I even have it as the wallpaper on my phone.

"You heard my husband! EAT IT BITCH!!" Charlotte pulls Stephanie's face right into her pussy, rubbing her sweet pussy all over Stephanie's lips.

"He's my husband too bitch!" Stephanie is still hanging on... slightly... to her boss bitchness.

I laugh and refill my glass, close to feeding Ronda my cum. She bobs her head on my very fat dick, her lips suctioning hard, her cheeks puffing out, as she takes in every inch of manmeat I have. Ronda drools beautifully all over my shaft, and onto my huge balls, her tongue quickly lathering my fat shaft for easier sucking.

Ronda speeds up, her mouth and head both working at a rapid pace. Ronda tickles my full balls, wanting to eat my sperm so badly. I close my eyes, as I take a sip of Cristal, and pump my gooey seed against the back of Ronda's throat. She gulps it all down quickly, sucking out and drinking down, every thick drop of cock cream I give her. Ronda grabs my phone and poses for selfies with my cock wedged down her throat. She also takes a few of her playfully biting the sides of my huge shaft. I love that.

I hand Ronda a glass of Cristal. She licks her lips and smacks them for me. "I fucking love your cum James." Ronda tells me, grinning ecstatically. She takes the glass and sips the champagne, my left arm around her. We watch Stephanie give in and start licking and sucking on Charlotte's puffy labia.

Ronda takes my phone and takes a bunch of pictures, enjoying Stephanie being dominated.

Ronda and I drink Cristal and enjoy the show. Charlotte grind her super slick cunt hard on Stephanie's perfect, sex queen face. Stephanie looks over at me, angry at being dominated, but happy that she's pleasing me.

Stephanie sucks hard on Charlotte's pussy, her tongue snaking up deep inside, swabbing at her convulsing pussy walls. Stephanie slides a finger up Charlotte's perfect, trim and muscular ass. Charlotte moans, licking those gorgeous, wet pink lips.

Stephanie fingers Charlotte's tight ass, as she laps up her sweet juices as they roll onto her tongue. Stephanie sucks on Charlotte's swollen labia, as she licks her out faster. "You want my cum, don't you bitch?" Charlotte smirks confidently at Stephanie.

Stephanie nods, her own confident, playfully defiant smirk on those perfect, succulent, pussy flavored lips of hers.

"Good... cause here it cums bitch!" Charlotte pulls Stephanie's long, dark brown hair and pumps her pussy cream hard into Stephanie's sucking mouth. Stephanie moans in delight, loving that sweet taste. She laps it all up, drinking down Charlotte's very tasty nectar eagerly.

"Good job bitch. I hope you're still thirsty. I need to pee!" Charlotte says. Stephanie is surprised, not expectation a mouthful of Charlotte's warm piss at that moment. Charlotte quickly fills Stephanie's mouth. She gives Stephanie a... you better swallow bitch... look. Stephanie decides not to fight it. She drinks my piss all the time anyway, so Stephanie drinks down Charlotte's deluge of warm urine. Five mouthfuls of piss. Stephanie sucks it down, actually enjoying the flavor and aroma. I do too. Charlotte is one of the few chicks I let piss in my mouth. She has delicious piss.

Ronda and I watch contently, finishing off the bottle of Cristal. Ronda gets horny again, so she crawls down to my cock and jerks it as she sucks it. I feed her my own, warm, Cristal flavored piss. Only the best for my bitches.

Ronda sucks out and drinks down seven mouthfuls of my warm yellow cocktail. She doesn't miss a drop, happily guzzling down every yellow drop, her beautiful eyes locked on mine the whole time. I film it with my phone. Ronda smiles gleefully for the camera, as she drinks my piss and sucks me bone dry.

We spend the next hour pissing and fucking. Ronda and Charlotte strapon fuck Stephanie senseless. They double fuck her holes, while Stephanie sucks me off. I pump a thick load down Stephanie's throat. We switch and Stephanie takes my fat cock up her stretched out ass and drinks Ronda's and Charlotte's piss. Stephanie drinks my piss too, as I finger fuck Ronda and Charlotte's pussies. I cum up Stephanie's gorgeous, firm ass, as Ronda and Charlotte cum all over my fingers. Stephanie sucks them clean.

I end up pissing up Charlotte's ass and filming Stephanie drinking it all down, as Charlotte squats on her face. Ronda blows me again, drinking my creamy wad, and filming herself doing it, while also filming Stephanie drinking my piss out of Charlotte's awesomely amazing ass.

Gotta love a four way piss party.

...

"Mama, where's James? I wanna show him something." My sister Jenni (JWOWW From Jersey Shore) asks mama (Kathie Lee Gifford).

"I don't know baby, I last saw him talking to that slut, Courtney (Courtney Love). He's probably fucking her... or she needs some drugs." Mama tells Jenni, as she washes dishes in the kitchen. Jenni walks in.

"Probably both." Jenni says, giggling. Courtney is the trailer park tramp. She's also a huge druggie. Good thing for her, I'm the horniest motherfucker ever... and I sell drugs. Or in Courtney's case, give em to her after we fuck. She pays me too, just later than others. I give her some leeway, cause I fuck her so much. I also pimp her out to pay her drug debt to me. She's a stone cold drug whore, but I dig her.

"You look great mama."

"Aww...thank you baby."

"You would never know you're pregnant... and in your sixties."

"Well... I'm glad it's James'. It's better to get knocked up by your handsome, sweetheart son than some asshole that just wants a good time." Mama tells Jenni. She turns her head and blows Jenni a sweet mama kiss. Jenni walks up behind mama and reaches around, squeezing mama's gorgeous, full, mature, pregnant melons. She kneads them for a minute. Mama writhes pleasurably against Jenni, smiling happily, loving her daughters hands on her amazingly wonderful, mama tits.

"I want him to get me pregnant too, but he's always busy with Courtney or Nikki-Dee or somebody." Jenni tells mama, as she zips up her pocket book. Nikki-Dee is my girlfriend. She's the prettiest girl in this area. We've been pussy thumpin and booty bumpin for two years. Nikki-Dee moved in with us about six months ago. It's cut into my time with Jenni, so it's caused a little friction between them. They still get along though.

I got drunk a couple months ago... shocker... and got mama pregnant. I love fucking her. Mama has the best pussy. She's fucking beautiful too. Awesome titties too. Just a little sag, but still kinda perky. So soft and squeezable. Love them mama titties.

Nikki-Dee is taking a bath... while I'm in my van completing a transaction with my ol buddy Courtney. My ten inch cock is slamming up her booty while I pull her slutty blonde hair, doing the bitch doggy style in the back of my van.

"GODDDDDDDDD!! FUCK MY ASS JAMESSSSSSSSS!! DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! YEAHHHHHHHHH!!" Courtney screams out, cumming her pretty pussy off. Courtney does have a very pretty pussy. It's been worn out a million times over... a lot by me... but it's still very pretty. My thighs smack against Courtney's booty cheeks, as my cock rams up her well plowed anus at record speed.

I slap her hanging titties and pull her hair. I love banging Courtney from behind. I fucking love the way she looks, and it feels dirtier than any other way. Courtney's a dirty slut, so she needs to be booty banged the dirty way.

I finally launch my semen up the dirty whore's ass. It splatters up her warm booty, painting her insides white.

"Damn daddy. I love how you fuck me. I love being your nasty slut." Courtney tells me, looking back and kissing me. I just smirk and hand her an 8 ball. I snort some coke and watch her go to town on hers. Courtney and I pop some beers too, having a really laid back van fuck party for two.

Back in my trailer...

Nikki-Dee is relaxing in the tub, enjoying the bubble bath and warm water on her smooth as silk skin. Her large breasts... all natural... stick out over the bubbles, slightly. Nikki-Dee starts rubbing between her thighs, putting her wash cloth over her eyes, smiling her awesomely beautiful smile. She plays with her perfectly trimmed and extra juicy pussy, rubbing in between her puffy labia. The warm water cascades over her super sensitive pussy making Nikki-Dee moan and smile with sheer sexual delight. Her pink nipples are so damn hard, the warm bubbles clinging to them. Nikki-Dee slowly licks her deliciously wet and full lips, softly biting her lower one.

All of a sudden Nikki-Dee is startled, as my goofy ass cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) stumbles into the bathroom, half drunk, having to pee really bad. He doesn't even see Nikki-Dee in the tub. He lifts the toilet seat and starts pissing. Nikki-Dee is in shock.

"SPENCE!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? I'M TAKING A BATH!!" My girl yells at him. Nikki-Dee crosses her arms, cover her truly perfectly shaped, full breasts. She shakes her head in disgust.

"Ummm... I Ummm... I... I didn't know... I didn't know you were..." Spence stammers, looking around for Nikki-Dee, pissing all over the toilet. He's tipsy and his head is spinning. The looking around quickly isn't helping.

"I gotta sit down." Spence says, sitting on the piss covered toilet seat. He rubs his head, shaking head... another bad idea... and closes his eyes, hoping his head will stop spinning.

My sister Jenni hears the noise in the bathroom and comes in. She laughs when she sees Spence looking like he's totally out of it. She eyes his big dick, hanging out of his pants, dripping piss, too.

"Spence... what the hell are you doing? Nikki-Dee is taking a bath. Couldn't you wait... or use the other bathroom at least?" Jenni asks, laughing at him, shaking her head at Spence's awkwardness.

Spence let's out a loud belch... and fart... causing Nikki-Dee and Jenni to wave the air around them. "I'm... I'm sorry. I really am. I just drank too much and had to pee really bad and I didn't think it through I guess. I'm sorry Nikki-Dee." Spence apologizes, his head in his hands.

Nikki-Dee calms down and lays back in the tub again, still covering her luscious tits. "It's OK, I guess. You're drunk, so you don't know what you're doing." Nikki-Dee is a sweetheart.

"How much did you drink Spence?" Jenni asks him, standing in the doorway, looking at Nikki-Dee, giggling and smiling along with her.

"I don't know... I think I drank about four beers or so... and some of James' moonshine."

"Oh my God. Spence. You shouldn't have drunk that. James was just testing that batch." Jenni tells Spence, feeling sorry for him, but also laughing at his current predicament.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12