Sex Mania Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni decides to tease Spence a little. "He does have a nice cock though, doesn't he Nikki-Dee? It's a shame he's too drunk to do anything with it." Jenni giggles playfully, and winks at Nikki-Dee.

Nikki-Dee giggles back at her, realizing Jenni is busting his balls... so to speak. "Yeah... it's real nice." Nikki-Dee adds. She starts back with her bath, as Jenni turns up the teasing heat on Spence.

"I bet that would feel really good in my tight ass. But... You're wasted... so..." Jenni flirts with Spence. Nikki-Dee laughs and starts rubbing her pussy under the water again. Spence raises his head quickly, shocked by Jenni's words. His fat dick twitches excitedly.

"No... no. I'm not wasted. I... uh..." Spence tries to collect himself and assure Jenni he's UP for the job. "Look... see?" Spence grabs his fat, hard dick and shows it to Jenni.

Jenni looks it over and nods. "It's really nice Spence. It's a lot bigger than before." Spence got a penis enlargement recently. Jenni is impressed with the outcome.

"Show me your tits... You too Nikki-Dee." Jenni... and Nikki-Dee... look at Spence with a... you're kidding... look. Spence's liquid courage catches them off guard. He sits on the toilet and jerks his fat dick. Slimy precum pours out of his piss slit.

"Well... what do we have here? Mister Confidence." Jenni says, laughing. Her eyes wander to Spence thick meat. Jenni is horny. She pulls up her cut down the front white t shirt and blue sports bra, flashing Spence. He gawks at Jenni's fucking gorgeous, huge, fake tits. Jenni pulls her bra and shirt back down, covering her huge jugs.

"Well... your turn Nikki-Dee." Jenni tells her, winking at her. Jenni wants to see how far Nikki-Dee will go. Nikki-Dee thinks it over, her awesome tits covered by the thick white bubbles. She shakes her head at Spence, as he stares, kicking his lips, desperately wanting to see my woman's perfect melons. Nikki-Dee looks at Jenni again, who smiles at her and shrugs her shoulders.

Nikki-Dee shakes her head again and sits up in the tub, showing Spence... and Jenni... her absolutely perfectly shaped tits. So firm and perky, so soft and big. Her pink nipples hard, her areola perfectly medium sized. Spence almost falls off the toilet. He's staring so hard at Nikki-Dee in the tub. His hand squeezes hard on his hard dick, causing more precum to leak out and pool on the floor.

Back in my van...

I drop off Courtney at her house in the hills and give her a few 8 balls for later. She thanks me and kisses me. I fondle her beautiful, slightly saggy titties. Courtney is a babe. A drugged out, very slutty babe.

"Can I stop by tomorrow? I want some smack." Courtney asks.

"Sure babe. Have that ass ready again. I wanna piss in it... after I cum in it." I give Courtney a sly smirk.

"Oh yeah baby. I love that. I can't wait." Courtney smiles and blows me a kiss, as she heads in her house. I always have fun with my slutty friend Courtney. Fucking always.

Back in the bathroom at home...

"FUCK. MY ASS!! HARDER BITCH!!" Jenni tells Spence, looking back at him, as she bent over the tub, taking his fat dick up her super firm ass. Nikki-Dee is filming with Jenni's phone. She doesn't fool around. She'll flash you... but no fucking.

Spence stares at Nikki-Dee's absolutely perfect, curvilicious, naked body, as she films him fucking Jenni up the ass. He grins like a motherfucker and pounds away, as hard as possible. Jenni squirts all over his fat meat, right before he fills her tight ass with his thick cream. Jenni wheels a round and kneels down, sucking the final drops of cum from Spence's fat dick. She sucks him dry, tickling his fat, hairy balls as she does.

"Damn Spence. I love your cum. Wow. It's so sweet. You gotta taste this Nikki-Dee." Jenni pulls Spence's cock from her mouth and pints it at Nikki-Dee.

"No thanks. I'll take your word for it Jenni." Nikki-Dee is my woman and I fucking love her.

Jenni bites Spence's fat crown and quickly licks the sensitive underside. Spence growls in pleasure, his head leaning back, his chubby body shaking, his fat dick twitching like crazy. Jenni laughs. She smacks Spence so hubby ass and gets up, wiping the corners of her mouth.

"Good boy Spence... Now get the fuck outta here and don't bust in the bathroom when someone is taking a bath, you pervert." Jenni tells him, laughing. She looks at Nikki-Dee and they share a laugh at ol Spence.

EPISODE 02 coming soon. Stay tuned. Who knows who... and what... will be in it. Peace...

12