Sex on Campus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something like that."

The younger sister stared at her with wide eyes, then asked:

"Just 'something like that'? You didn't have to say that, unless there was 'something'."

She stared at her again, looking even more surprised, shocked, then murmuring: "Not just a dream?

Her sister was blushing deeply and nodded. The other one exclaimed: "You didn't! You did?!"

Her sister nodded again, still blushing, after a long moment replying:

"That summer, when Mom went to Europe with you, and he was teaching during summer school."

"And you did?! No dream?" You and Dad?!"

The elder sister nodded. The younger one grinned, apparently beyond being surprised, now just pleased with her having elicited confirmation of what she had been thinking. Then she was a little surprised; her sister murmured:

"He did it better with 'his' Evangeline."

"Hmm?! Hmm, Sorry about that. And you did it all that summer?"

"Most of it."

"While I was being frustrated, traveling with Mom and seeing groups of American girls and guys, imagining what they could be doing together."

"Hmm! Probably not as much as they all wanted to."

"But you were with Dad."

"Not as good as I later learned, and, like I said, not as good as he did with her."

"This is going to be good," she replied, shaking the papers."

"It will be. Don't read it where you can't ... 'enjoy yourself'."

"Hmm! You did?"

"Not as good as they did."

"Hmm! He must have had fun writing it."

"Too much to have include it in his autobiography."

"Just for fun? Just for his daughters to find? Well, I guess he could have thought that it wouldn't surprise you."

"It still did."

"Oh? He didn't mention you, us, did he?"

"Not like that. Why 'us'?"

Now the younger sister was blushing. The other one smirked slightly, seeming to enjoy her discomfort. When she didn't reply, still blushing, the older one smiled slightly and asked:

"Why are you blushing? You did too?"

Her sister nodded with a wry expression, replying:

"I guess I shouldn't have -- blushed -- since you already had admitted you did."

"Because you didn't want me to know, wanted me to think I was the bad big sister?"

"Something like that, I guess," she agreed with a shrug and apologetic smile.

"Sibling rivalry, all our both trying not to admit we had."

"Like yesterday, each of us knowing we had, but not embarrassed as long as we thought it was a secret."

"Yes. Now we do, no secret any more."

"Um-hmm. Hmm? I shouldn't ask, but since it isn't a secret, how did it start? I'll tell you."

"Hmmm? I guess I started it. Oh, I wanted him to, after it occurred to me. There we were, just the two of us, going to be alone together for two months, and my boyfriend wasn't around, so I was doing what I could the first couple of nights, thinking about him -- my boyfriend.

"Yeah, well, then I wondered if Dad was doing the same thing, just curious, not yet thinking about doing anything with him. In the summer, you know, we left bedroom doors open. The next night, when his light went out, I tiptoed out of my room, listening. He was: rhythmic rustling, and then breathing harder. I went back to bed and wasn't then just thinking about my boyfriend, the next night, thinking about our both doing it, well, you can imagine."

Her sister nodded and asked:

"Did we already know about girls' sleeping with professors?"

"Yeah, but I wasn't thinking that he had. Had you?"

"Not yet!" she replied with a grin: "And?"

"'And.' Wicked, I didn't have any compunctions about what occurred to me. Didn't all girls at some point think about sleeping with their father?"

"And fathers, with their daughters?"

"I wasn't rationalizing like that, generalizing, just hoping he would. But how? I had my period, time to think about for a few days, and tease him by not closing my door when changing, and he let me see him in just his shorts when he was shaving. I was tempted to let him see me there in just bra and panties, but didn't, but made sure he saw that I wasn't wearing a bra under my shirt. He seemed to be enjoying it.

"But then, how to start something? I thought about moaning, thinking he might come to my room to see if anything was wrong. I did, but he didn't, but in the morning he winked with a smile and murmured: 'Could have thought you were missing him.' He had heard and recognized what I had been doing, and been so open as to mention it. I blushed, but nodded, then asked: 'Like you miss Mom.' Then he blushed. Of course, my nipples had popped out, too obvious to oversee in my washed out summer blouse. He didn't. Then -- good Daddy -- he murmured: 'Both of us.'

"We smirked at each other. That evening, he did see me in just bra and panties, just snorting and remarking: 'Thought you weren't wearing a bra.' 'Can't run around half naked,' I replied, giving him a grin. 'Just almost, doesn't hide much.' He was right, my nipples were hard, and my bra wasn't the kind Mom used to buy for us."

"So you jumped into bed with him, without it?"

"Don't hurry me; this is fun to recall. That night, he obviously wanted to let me to hear him, and I moaned, long before I had to. Oh, it was great; he chuckled, loud enough for me to hear, and more than murmured again: 'Both of us.'"

"Hmm! Good Daddy! What an invitation?!"

"Yeah! 'Both of us,' I replied, and we both snickered loud enough for the other to hear. Then I really surprised myself, hearing me saying: 'Want me to help? Or you can help me.' 'What?!' he exclaimed, but then chuckled, a deep, warm chuckle, that had to let me think that he was smirking. 'Help each other,' I replied, totally passed wondering what I was saying. After a long pause, a very long pause, he asked: 'You mean it?'

"Of course, I did; I had been thinking about it for days! Funny! While I was thinking how to reply, I heard myself say: 'Your bed is bigger,' and was getting out of mine. I was in the hall, before he replied, just murmuring: 'yeah.' I was already naked. He was too, even held up the covers to let me get in bed with him. Then he asked again: 'You mean it?' 'I'm here.' I replied."

"Wicked!" Her sister exclaimed, but grinning with a chuckle..

"Not more wicked than he was -- or you were. That night and the next one, we just helped each other. Oh, he was a little surprised the next night, when I immediately got in bed with him."

"But then! All summer?"

"Um-hmm. You'll read about how much he liked oral sex, both ways. Now you have to tell."

Her sister, nodded with a grin, remarking:

"Don't have to read to know." She glanced away, smiling, and then looked back at her sister, shrugging and then telling:

"Maybe it was good that you both had already, I mean, made it easier for us. He visited me, when I returned to college, straight from our trip to Europe, hadn't seen each other since June. Oh, of course it made it easier; I think he must have already been thinking about it. He suggested that we celebrate by sharing a bottle of wine in his motel room. When he mentioned my tan, and I complained that it had faded, that we had only been two days on the Côte d'Azur, he chuckled and asked: 'Like the French girls were there?" I nodded with a grin, remarking that everyone could see that we were Americans. 'Bikini tan lines?' he asked. Of course, I thought he was just being a little fresh."

"Like he sometimes was, when we started wearing bras."

"Um-hmm, and replied: 'Just from the tops.' We both grinned. So we talked about the trip, with some more innuendos that I can't remember, just that we chuckled and smirked a few times. When we had finished the wine, I was surprised that he said he thought he had too much to drink to drive me back to my dorm."

"Hmm! Okay, so I'm responsible for giving him thoughts about also sleeping with you."

"If you want to be. I still wasn't understanding what he could be thinking, but he was. Instead of suggesting that he could call a taxi, he shrugged and said that he could take me back in the morning. Of course, then it was obvious that he was implying that I spend the night in the room with him, a single room with just one big bed. Yeah, of course, that was what he was thinking. Hm-hmm! Like I mentioned before, suddenly thinking about fathers' wanting to sleep with their daughters."

"Not the other way around?" her sister asked with a grin.

"No, just me, two months only with Mom. Of course, I was blushing, having realized the implications."

"Didn't he blush?"

"I was looking at him, couldn't, after realizing the implications. Said that already: after really understanding that he was suggesting our sleeping in one bed together."

"Didn't have to be like you were apparently already thinking."

"What would you have thought?! Don't have to ask, you just told me!"

"And you did, and he was, else you wouldn't be telling. How did you get there?"

"Oh, we did, of course. He must have been seeing my blushing, understanding the only thing I could have been thinking, and murmured: 'It doesn't have to be like that.' But then it was just too obvious, too clear that we were both thinking about the same thing."

"I knew that already. And?"

"Shit! My panties were all wet! I looked at him and replied: 'If you think so.' He nodded with hardly a smile. Shit! We were going to, and I was going to have to take off my clothes, wondering what he wore in bed. He must have seen my aroused nipples. Hmm? Anyway, somehow we got in bed together, shorts and panties and bra. He murmured: 'You can take off your bra; can't see now.' I did, both of us chuckling. Oh shit! I just rolled towards him; it was too much, lying in bed with a guy after all those weeks, and if he was my father!"

"Those wet panties?"

"Wetter then, and, well, you can imagine the rest. We embraced, and he was also aroused, not avoiding letting me feel it. No, he was wanting me to. Hmm! Thanks; we didn't have to wait to really do it. God, I needed it! And he did too."

"Hmm! Sisters in sin."

"And how! You all summer, and we did again in the morning, of course. Hm-hmm! And every time we could after that, his spending an extra night after conferences in Boston, at home a few times. Not like just jumping in bed, only at night, when Mom wasn't home."

"Hmmm! My wicked little sister."

"And Dad. Didn't you, again, like that?"

"Not like that, for years, but then he called me after Mom passed away."

"You too? And said he wanted to?"

"Just said something about how nice that summer had been. I understood."

"Like I did. Hm-hmm! What nicer way for daughters to show how much they love their father?"

"And let him show how much he loved them."

They smiled at each other, nodding.

* * *

Don't bother to tell me that I don't write as well as a professor of English composition. Maybe he wouldn't have him given himself a good grade for getting carried away in recalling such an experience. Blame him for any inconsistencies. He and his Evangeline also couldn't have referred to couple of the songs mentioned - poetic license.