Sex on the Beach

Story Info
Sex with his best lovers right out on the beach!
2.2k words
3.71
11.6k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Sex on the Beach

The beach stretched out in an expanse of perfect whiteness - just a slice of it tucked between the palm fronds, waving gently in an unseen breeze, and the pure blue of the ocean. There was barely any foam on the water as the wind licked and tickled playfully at its surface, spurring up the tiniest of waves, although they were nothing more than ripples in the grand scheme of things, the eye searching for disturbance when the resort was secluded away well enough to allow utter peace and relaxation without that disturbance at all.

Zaurastra put his paws back behind his head, the dragon sleepy in the bearing heat of the sun, head tucked under the shade of one of those cheesy umbrellas. It was a far cry from the dreariness of life and the working world from where he'd come, a relief of sorts to escape and nice to show off the white markings spiralling down his sides from his shoulders, often mistaken for tattoos. A mage had to have his time off too, however, and the muscled drake could think of no better way to enjoy himself than in a warm spot on the beach with the sound of the water lapping at the sands to lull him off into a sweet state of half-sleep.

What made it even more perfect, however, was the fact that the dragon had both of his mates there to enjoy it with him. The dragoness and the winged wolfess sprawled on either side of him, Kelna with a pair of sunglasses rather precariously balanced on her narrow, blue-scaled snout. She read a magazine, flipping through the pages languidly - strange for her, as she was usually a dragoness who always had somewhere to be and was usually in a hurry about it too. But that was the beauty of getting off on holiday, especially to beautiful Fiji, where time seemed to slow and the pace of things, well...it could be forgotten, if but for a little while.

The white wolf, Saretha, however, was one who was on the quieter side even more so than Kelna, preferring to keep herself to herself whenever possible. That didn't mean that her loving side would not open up when it came to her mates, the wolf shielding herself from the sun with her large, feathered wings so as not to catch the sun too strongly. Although she wasn't as much of a swimmer as the dragons, she'd worn her bikini too, the pink and blue standing out against her fluffy fur, a little too thick for the warm weather but enough that she didn't usually have to face the sting of sunburn.

However, like with any other perfect moment, the level of perfect was quantifiable and could always, without fail, be increased: the beauty of having such a tenderly close relationship, of course.

Zaurastra stretched his arms out above his head, the barrel of his chest and ribcage rising as he, casually, showed off. A tail dangled over his as Kelna slunk in closer, the more outgoing of the ladies, and her eyes already drifted towards the growing bulge in his baggy beach shorts. Of course, they didn't leave anything to the imagination when there were two lengths of dragon-meat to contain and he didn't intend to hide anything either while the beach was so deserted, the cove tucked away from the main resort and the lure of exhibitionism so close to the surface...

Why, it would only take one slip of a dragoness' bikini top, revealing the lighter blue of her breasts with the unique red and green markings slashed across them, to spur things along, her forked tail lifting and flickering blackly back and forth. And it was too easy, even from there, for Zaurastra to lean into her with a groan, need rising and cocks throbbing for her attention. Kelna hissed into his mouth as she kissed him deeply, heart pounding against his as he rolled on top of her, lightly crushing and pinning her body to the sand through the soft fabric of her beach towel.

"Hey now..." Saretha blinked nervously and looked back and forth, scanning the sand for another soul, as if she thought someone was about to leap out of nowhere. "What if there's someone around? You can't do that out here?"

"Oh, Saretha," he murmured, his voice husky with lust, not needing to raise his voice at all to sweetly take control of the situation, ever their loving dominant. "You don't need to worry about that... Just let a drake take care of you."

She would always be the shyer one, however, and whimpered, holding back even as she sat up and tried to stand watch, the dragons kissing one another with increasing lust, Kelna's bikini slipping completely off as the drake's claws sliced neatly through it. Of course, the fragile barrier of her bottoms wouldn't pose any restriction to Zaurastra, a stud drake who sure enough knew what he wanted from his mates, but she was quicker than him, giggling giddily as she used her tail to tug down his short and expose the bobbing purple of his cocks to her.

Licking her lips salaciously, Kelna flicked her red-brown hair back from where it had gotten caught up around her horns, her nose already lowering towards his cocks, which were plump and full of blood, fully engorged from the slit in his lower abdomen. He did not have externally held balls but that only made it easier for her to adore his shaft with long laps of her tongue, teasing each one in turn from the fat, bulbous base - mm, just how good did that feel sinking into her? - to the tapered, thickly drooling, tip.

"Guys, come on..."

But they didn't hear the wolfess and still did not catch her squeak of worry as Zaurastra succeeded too in slinking down Kelna's bikini bottoms, leaving her nude with her pert, nicely sized breasts hanging down lightly under their own weight. His claws teased those nipples into taut buds and she moaned, hardly even seeming to care that they were right out there in the open with the sun beating down, the cliffs rising at the far end of the beach with a rocky outcrop. Perhaps that would have been a better spot for them to enjoy themselves together but, well...who would any of them have been to turn down such a moment of divine spontaneity?

Even Saretha could not resist the kinky nuances, the lure of his throbbing dragon-meat guiding her down and down and down until the winged wolfess was too suckling and lapping over his cocks, tongue joining Kelna's as she pleased her lover in the best way she knew how. Well, no... That was not quite true as the wolf got into it, giving the tiniest little moan as her raunchy side, very slowly, started to come out. Oh, she could imagine so many things she could do with both of them and, well, shielding their lust from any curious onlookers who may have had the misfortune to wander down the beach at the wrong time was hardly something at the forefront of her mind when faced with such a randy male anymore!

The wolfess barely had a chance to lap and nibble luxuriously at his achingly hard lengths, however, before Kelna was in motion, her need rising as she tugged the wolfess up with her. Dropping the lupine a cheeky kiss on the cheek, she winked and made them both straddle the dragon's hips, facing one another with Kelna's back and lifted tail to their mate and lover.

"Hope you enjoy the show, sweetie," she murmured, voice thick with desire. "Gotta be...unnff... Oh!"

Whatever more she had to say was lost in a long, drawn-out moan of pure lust as she sank down on one cock, tugging Saretha's bikini bottoms hopelessly to the side to bid her to do the same. Of course, no one would have ever force the other into fun but it was hard for even the wolf to hold back when a warm pair of breasts was pressed up to her chest, the dragoness wrapping her arms around the wolf as they both sank down in unison, taking his cocks deep into this pussies.

"Ohhh!"

"There..." Nuzzling her neck, Kelna winked and giggled. "Now you're getting the hang... Oh my..."

One would not have understood why she kept talking and trying to vocalise her pleasure, that cock throbbing within her as Zaurastra grabbed her hips, claws digging in lightly as he guided her up and down, admiring the rise and fall of her buttocks as she rode him. Of course, being as pressed up against the dragoness as she was, Saretha could only follow along helplessly, groaning and panting heavily as her tongue lolled from her mouth. His cocks throbbed and spurted thick dollops of pre-cum that they would have loved to lap up off his twin shafts, even though they were currently rather preoccupied with riding him like the lustful, loving mates that they were.

Pressing her nose into the crook of Kelna's neck, Saretha moaned and panted, grinding her hips up and down in time with the throb and pulse of that thick cock inside her, cramming the tip up to her innermost barrier with each fall of their hips. In such a position, the drake could not thrust, pinned down by the dual weights of their bodies, and he was forced to groan and grab wantonly at them, teasing and groping wherever his paws landed, torso arching up from the beach with every ounce of strength he had in his core.

"You two are too hot!"

It was all he could force out as they slammed down on him, being taken by both of his mates at once simply too much even for a dragon who was well-versed in the art of pleasure and lovemaking. He could have held out longer, however, if Kelna had not tipped over the edge herself at that very moment, a shriek tearing from draconian lips as she gave herself over to the ultimate pleasure. Orgasm coursed through her and her thrashing tail threw up a shower of white sand, the grains sprinkling down as if caught by an otherworldly force.

No... He had to hold off... And yet he couldn't! The drake hissed and snarled, muzzle contorting as his slit-like eyes narrowed even further, need churning in the pit of his belly. As much as he yearned to hold back for Saretha too, prolonging their tryst, there was little that could be done as she whimpered and ground down on him, breasts bouncing in the confines of that daringly little bikini she'd been persuaded to wear, nipples poking through in yearning hubs.

And then the drake roared, the sound scaring birds from the palms and sending even Saretha into squealing peals of orgasm, her pussy tightening and massaging his cock even as he found the strength in his glutes to slam up into her. She gave a strangled howl, Kelna holding her close and supporting her through climax, the wolf's tongue lolled out against her collarbone, but Zaurastra was too far gone to know anything else as he filled both of his mates at once with a needy dose of cum, their pussies full and drooling as he kept pumping and pumping them fuller and fuller.

There seemed to be no end to the stream of cum but they knew that they had to move hastily, even as Zaurastra curled his body up, holding Saretha the best he could and adoring Kelna's back and shoulder blades with all the kisses he could deliver unto her soft scaled. His wings served for some semblance for balance, enough to hold him up while he shot the last drops of seed into them, their bareback tryst perhaps promising much more than any of them could have ever bargained for.

But that was just part of the fun of holiday fucks, was it not? Rumbling a growl, Zaurastra grinned widely in a flash of white teeth.

"So that's what they mean by sex on the beach!"

It was hardly the best joke he could have made but it was enough to get a groan and a chuckle from his mates respectively, the wolf shaking her head even as his cocks softened, their bodies wanting even as a sense of self-preservation drove them apart. There would, of course, be far more to come during the course of their holiday, the restrictions of the outside world falling away while they enjoyed what one another's bodies simply had to offer.

No, they didn't have to be false or pretend to be anyone else, not when they were together. Smiling, the dragon kissed each of his mates in turn, tongue tangling sweetly with theirs. It was something very special that they had together.

For they just had to be themselves. And that was the most perfect thing of all.