Sex on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I shouldn't be looking, but something made me keep watching. I shifted my bikini top to one side, and immediately felt relief as my hard nipple was exposed to the air. He shifted, and I started, removing my hand from my bottoms. He stopped, and I knew I had to leave.

Unfortunately, I moved my foot directly onto a creaky part of the floor, and he turned around and slammed his laptop shut, much to both of our panic. When he saw me in the doorframe, his face paled and his erection weakened.

"Who... who's there? Emma?" He said nervously, cock still in hand.

"Uh..." I couldn't speak, but he got up and came over.

"D- don't go, I..."

"I... wasn't- I mean..."

He came over, and I realised that one of my breasts were still exposed, as was my pussy. I felt my body throb with arousal, and he gave me an uncharacteristically heavy-lidded look. I could see his dick somewhat harden as his eyes trailed down my body, and his mouth opened slightly. I felt my breathing grow heavy, knowing I was being looked at in such a dirty way, but he continued to gaze at me, and then whispered deeply, and uncharacteristically confidently.

"You naughty girl." Something about that made my pussy get warm, and he took his arm around my waist as he leaned into me. "Watching me touch myself, exposing yourself to me..."

"Ohhh... it was an accident..." I whispered back, feeling myself heat up even more.

"I know you haven't had a boyfriend. I bet you've never even seen a cock before." I looked down, and noticed his hard-on pressing against me. "Mmm..." His breath was warm on my neck. "You dirty girl..."

"I..." I replied nervously, avoiding mentioning my dad, "I... I haven't been touched like this ever..."

His body finally was fully pressed against mine, and I could feel my skin against his. "I've been so horny this whole trip, surrounded by girls on the beach with barely anything on..."

"And?" I said coyly, still in a rush from all of my feelings.

"To know the innocent girl, who blushed when she was asked if she's ever kissed someone, is standing in my doorway with her little pussy out and tits barely covered..." He groaned, and I sighed lustfully. "I want to do terrible things to you..."

"Please..." My voice was soft. "I... I've never felt like this before..."

"Ugh..." He brought my ass onto his cock. "You're all horny and wet... it'd be such a waste to not fuck you..."

"P-please..."

"Emma..." He whispered into my ear. "Get on my bed, and bend over."

I dragged myself out of his embrace begrudingly, and noticed his cock was completely hard again. I passed through the door, and saw his double bed. I got myself on the side of it, and I realised he could see my pussy in its entirety as he shut the door.

"Good girl..." He sighed, and I could feel my body getting hot. "Have you ever had your pussy licked before?"

"No..."

"Good." I immediately felt his breath on my tender privates, and before I could think I could feel his hands on my thighs. The breathing subsided, but his kisses up my legs replaced it. As he worked his way inwards to my burning snatch, I felt my pelvis trying to rub on something, anything. Keegan laughed, and gently kissed my labia. I sighed, and he kissed up my snatch until he hit that tender spot.

"Ohhh..." I sighed heavily.

He continued his kisses, and I felt my body writhe and move against his lips. When he began to suck on what I later learned was my clit, I moaned, and he groaned into me.

"It's... ugh, it's turning me on to hear you enjoying this..."

"I- ohhhhhh... Keegan..."

He rubbed my entrance with his finger, and grinned. "You're going to like this, then."

As his finger slid in, I gasped. He stroked it in and out, and I felt my hips grind onto his face. He began to lick around my clit, and I sighed as he penetrated me. My various "mmm"s and "ohhh"s were emphasised by his curses and groans as I reacted to him.

"God, your pussy's so fucking wet..." I could hear him slipping in and out, and he added, "I swear you're ready to get fucked, but... oh... what do you want?"

I felt myself heat up at his words, and I replied, "I've... I've never been... fucked..."

"Nnngh..." He groaned. "You've probably never said the word 'fuck' either..."

"Yes..." I giggled. He curled his fingers inside me, and I moaned. "Oh... fuck..."

"Shit, please... just tell me if you want me to fuck you... I don't know if I can stand this..."

"Yes... but... gently..."

His fingers left my pussy, and I made a sad noise. He laughed, and said, "don't worry Emma, this will feel just as good if not better."

"Mmm... I never thought about you like this before today, but... oh..."

"I know. Most people crush on my brother, so..." He went a bit quiet.

"But I... your cock looked so big..."

"Mmmm... you saying cock turns me on so much..."

"I want to feel your... cock..." I said, testing out how it sounds.

"Once more, with feeling?" Keegan said deeply, and I could feel the tip of his cock brushing against my pussy.

"I want to feel your cock, Keegan..." And with that, he entered me and groaned.

"Ohhh, fuck... baby girl..."

"Ahhh!" He felt slick and wet against me, and I instinctively ground my hips on his. He held me, and gently pushed until he was all the way in. "Ohh..."

"Before today, if I thought I was fucking my brother's summer project, I would've died..."

"Huh?" I could barely process what he said as he began to thrust in and out of me.

"Don't worry baby... ugh..."

"Keegan..." I began to properly thrust against him, and he groaned.

We kept going, our efforts punctuated by sighs and groans from both of us, as I could feel my body getting warmer. His cock only seemed to get thicker, and my body felt hot and aroused by it.

"Mmmm... so what were you coming down here for?" He asked, after we settled into a deep rhythm.

"I was coming to get my laundry," I said airily.

"You know... I noticed yesterday."

"Huh?"

"When you weren't wearing any panties. The wind blew up your skirt on the balcony."

"Oh... I'd been dared by Amy to not wear any for the rest of the day..."

"Was this after I left?"

"Yeah..." I sighed, and he groaned.

"Was that as sexy as it got?"

"Well... Amy also dared Thomas to let her sit in his lap, and he and her kept whispering..."

"They're... often like that." He groaned. "Anyway, Dad and I saw and... I gotta say, your pussy feels as good as it looked back then."

I groaned in response, as he began to rub his shaft against my clit. "Did your... dad see?" I said with apprehension.

"I mean... probably?"

"Oh..."

"It's okay, I don't think he minded that much." He decided to change the subject, and asked, "do you want me to flip you over?"

"Please..." As Keegan pulled out of me, I felt empty. I rolled over, and he pulled off my bottoms.

"Get that top off, I need to see your tits bouncing." His voice was deep and dripping with arousal, so I got it off as soon as I could. He sighed when he saw my breasts, and said, "I'm never going to want you to wear anything on your top again, got it?"

"Yes, sir!" I said jokingly, but his cock's throb suggested he took it a bit more seriously than I thought. He plunged back in roughly, and our bodies began to bounce together.

"Baby..." He moaned, "if you keep this up, I'm not sure how long I'll last..."

We continued to fuck, and as sounds from the beach came up, I saw lust in his eyes.

"Thinking about something?" I said breathlessly.

"Just about fucking you on the beach, on the patio, everywhere..."

"Please... I don't want this to end..."

"Same here, Emma. Same here."

A short time later, as his shaft rubbed against my clit I could feel my head spin. "Mmmmm... please..."

"You like this?" He rubbed his shaft harder against me, and I groaned.

"More... more... please..."

He continued rubbing, and I felt my breasts get heavier and heavier. Suddenly, I could feel my arousal welling up.

"Please!! More!! Ohh, please make me... uhhh..."

"Is that what it feels like?" He obliged, rubbing me with his fingers as well.

"Yes Keegan... more..." My head was feeling lighter and lighter.

"More, baby? More?" He rubbed faster.

"Yesssss... Yessss..."

"More?"

"Keegan!! Uh!!" I felt myself losing control. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" My legs began to move wildly, and as soon as it hit, I was gone. My head was not there, and pleasure filled my entire body. I was aware of my shouts, but once I came back Keegan had a hungry look on his face.

"Baby... ugh... I'm gonna come..."

"Ohhhhh..." My body felt tender, but he began to go faster. My hips matched his, barely, and his cock began to grow, and grow, until...

"Emma! Fuck! Ohhhh..." I could feel something inside my body, and I realised he was ejaculating. Coming.

"Oh Keegan, ugh! Come... come..."

"Baby..." He seemed far off, but when he returned he groaned. "Ohhhh... fuck..." He left me, and I saw a thin trail of semen from his cock.

"Is that... coming?"

"Yeah, you did too..."

"Ohh..." I sighed, and he lay down next to me.

"You've... got a bit of cum in you..."

"Mmmm? And?" I laughed, and he grinned next to me. Before I could react, he leaned in and kissed me. His lips felt soft and gentle, and I could feel my body gently buzzing. I leaned back into him, and his tongue traced the entrance of my mouth. I let him in, and we both tongue-kissed. I knew he wasn't hard, but his body was still thrumming.

"So... how was that?" He asked when we pulled away.

"Soooo good..." I laughed again, and he pulled me into his arms. "I... never thought I'd- we'd be doing that at all..."

"Believe me, I don't intend on having us stop."

A door opened below us on the side patio, and he grinned. "We might have to clear up... find an alibi... etcetera..."

"Yeah..." I got up, and he looked over me with his eyes. "What?"

"Nothing, just admiring the view." I could feel a drop of cum escape my leg, and he grinned. "Might need to clean up a bit, that's all."

"Yeah! Right..." I looked over him, and his slight form and soft cock resting on his thigh. "See you... later?"

"See you later." I grabbed my swimsuit, put it on, and headed to the bathrooms.

For the rest of the day, I said I'd been doing some reading. Nobody doubted it, but my parents did wonder aloud at why I'd be spending suchc a warm day reading. When Keegan and I saw each other again in the kitchen, I blushed, but he gave me a "ssh" motion. Once Renee had left us alone, he scooped me up and kissed me hard. So hard, in fact, that I didn't notice his dad watching us from the sitting room and giving us both a curious look.

--

Dinner that night was a normal affair, with us kids leaving to go out to the beach. We were in our swimsuits, and Keegan kept giving me aroused looks as we followed the older three to their "usual hideaway." I was wearing my bikini which he fucked me in, and he was wearing the same blue and white boardshorts that he discarded before masturbating. Thomas was in a tight red pair of swimming shorts, and Amy was in a baerly-there yellow bikini. Lucy was in her red one piece, but that was probably due to her not wanting to concern our parents.

"Baby, I could barely keep my hands off you at dinner," Keegan said headily to me.

"I didn't even know you were so into sex until then... or even that you were that dominating..."

"I'd be very happy to dominate you anytime..." He smacked my ass, and I giggled. Lucy turned around, and saw us walking so close.

"Dorks! Are you guys just reeeeally happy to see each other or what?"

"Have you already started drinking?" Keegan said concernedly.

"Just a biiit..." Lucy laughed.

"Don't worry, we're keeping an eye on her. Plus, we have a curfew." Thomas grinned at us.

"No more vomiting on the patio incidents?" I said playfully.

"None." Amy laughed. "This stuff's less strong, don't worry."

We walked over in peace, with occasional barbs being thrown at each other and Keegan's lips making their way to mine. When we got to the "hideaway," we realised it was a cave. It was quie secluded, and it had a little lagoon inside.

"Welcome to our home away from home!" Amy spread her arms out, and Lucy laughed.

"It's honestly the greatest spot on this beach," Lucy said shockingly coherently.

"So... let's get in a circle and play!" Thomas pulled me next to him, and Keegan sat on my other side. Amy looked at us and grinned, and Lucy gave her a "calm down" motion.

"So... Keegan... truth or dare?"

"Truth," he said hesitantly.

"Did you and Emma fuck?"

He turned bright red, and I blushed.

"Oooooh!" Thomas laughed, and Keegan stammered out a response.

"Uh-uh-uh umm... uh... ah... we um..." The group waited patiently, and I felt embarrassed on his behalf. "Y-yes."

"Knew it." Amy laughed. "You guys haven't been able to get off each other all day!"

"Were you fucking while we were on the beach?" Lucy asked with a smile.

"Not your turn." He turned to Thomas. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to..." He paused. "Kiss Lucy?"

"How?" He asked, relishing in Keegan's embarrassment.

"French...?"

"Okay." He leaned over to Lucy, and immediately took her onto his lap, which I noticed suddenly sported a large erection. My pussy felt wet, and I felt my breath get heavy. Amy saw my reaction, and laughed.

"Ooooh... is Emma getting turned on?"

"Uh..." I blushed redder, and Keegan looked at me.

"It's okay if you kiss her! If you want to kiss me too to make it easier..."

"Good point," Thomas said, pulling away from Lucy. "Amy- truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Kiss your brother like you mean it."

She crawled over to us on the sand, and Keegan looked hungrily down her bikini top. I felt the insatiable urge to play with Keegan's erection that was starting to sprout, and Amy noticed my horniness.

"Emma, do whatever dirty dirty thing you're thinking about."

I took a deep breath, and got on my knees on the sand right up against Keegan's erection. I kissed the tip, covered by his shorts, as Amy took her brother's hands and placed them on her breasts. Thomas whistled, and Keegan's cock grew. I licked up and down the salty swimsuit, and he groaned as Amy started to kiss him.

"Oh Emma, you horny thing," Lucy shouted. I continued licking up and down, just like Amy did to my dad.

"Truth or dare, Emma?" Amy asked after breaking away. "Although... I don't know if you need anything..."

"Dare," I said breathlessly.

"Take off your bikini."

I undid the straps on the top and bottom, and let it slide away. Lucy was looking at me with... arousal? as Thomas leered at my body. I took the bottoms off, and he gave me a hungry look.

"Truth or dare, Lucy?" I said nervously.

"Dare, baby sis."

"Can you... take off Thomas's shorts?"

She laughed, and as she tore them off I could see Keegan taking off his too. Lucy was starting on her suit, and Amy was going for the bottoms first. I felt my pussy get heavy, and I looked over at Amy. Her pussy was shaven, and Keegan was marvelling at it in an unbrotherly way. I could see why too, as it looked rather wet and not in a swimming way.

"Keegan, baby, take a little look at Emma's pussy, okay?" She motioned to me to spread my legs, and I did so, noticing how Keegan started to stroke himself looking at mine. "Did you cum in that pussy, Keegs?"

"Y-yes..." He looked over my body with lust, and I could feel my pussy starting to leak.

"You're so dirty Keegan... I bet you've been wanting to creampie her cunt for a while, huh?"

The bad language took him off guard, but he straightened up and nodded.

"Dirty boy..." She smacked her lips, and I could hear sucking noises coming from Thomas and Lucy. "Corrupting an innocent girl, looking at your big sister like you wanna fuck her..."

"Sis... Amy..."

"You're so sweet." She grinned. "I dare you to fuck me like you did to Emma."

"Si- sis, I..."

"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it..."

"I- I..." Keegan looked at me, and I sat up, went over to him, and whispered to him.

"Do you... do you want to do dirty things to us? Your innocent... friend... and..."

"Baby, don't be afraid to dirty talk to me," he whispered back.

"Do you want to fuck your horny big sister and me?" He groaned, and I kept going. "Do you want to cum all over us?" The words kept flowing out of my mouth. "Do you want to fuck us both roughly? Do you want us to play with each other?"

"Ugh... baby girl..."

"Tell me... daddy..." This word elicited a moan from him. "What do you want to do to me Daddy?"

"I want to fuck you baby, ugh!" He stopped whispering, and said to Amy and I, "I want to fuck you both so roughly, oh my god..."

"Mmmmm... then get in my pussy little brother..." Amy gave him a come hither motion, and grinned at me. "Don't worry baby, you'll get a chance to fuck him... if he can come on both of us..."

I felt my body burn, and I sighed as he pushed me onto my back on the sand. All exposed to him, I could only begin to imagine what he was going to do to me. He began to line himself up with Amy, and I rolled over next to her. She grinned, and took my face into her hands.

"Oh Emma... Kiss me while Keegan fucks me." She leaned into me, and I met her lips. I immediately felt how soft her lower lip was, and I could feel her breasts pushing against my arm. Soon, Keegan groaned, and Amy began to bounce up and down on his dick. She started kissing me harder, and I felt my body quiver as her hand found my mound. She started rubbing my clit, and I let out a moan into her mouth. She nearly giggled, but then started to draw circles on me. As Keegan got faster and harder, her rubbing intensified. I groaned, and she pulled back.

"Amy... leave some for me, baby..." Keegan said weakly. I could see his face was beginning to crease as Amy got faster, and my head spun as she suddenly slipped a finger inside, making me nearly fall over.

"Baby..." Amy whispered to me, "Don't stop now."

"Nnngh... oh fuck, don't stop Amy, don't stop..." My legs were spasming as I felt my body being overcome by Amy's touch. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Emma, are you gonna cum?" Amy giggled, and leaned closer to me. "Cum all over my fingers, angel... you'll be licking it off afterwards anyway."

"Emma, ugh..." Keegan gasped behind me. "Tell me when you're cumming, baby..."

"Ahh... ahhh..." I could feel my body starting to tense up, and my pussy suddenly squirted onto Amy's hand. "Uhh! I'm... cu- I'm cumming!! Fuck!" As the sensations overtook me, I started fucking Amy's fingers as she cooed.

"That's it baby, cum on me," she whispered into my ear, and her hot breath on me only made things more intense. "I'm... about to cum too..."

I came down from my orgasm, and noticed Keegan eyeing me hornily. He raised an eyebrow at me, and I whimpered as Amy's fingers came out of my hot cunt.

"Ready?" Amy grinned at me, and soon her fingers were between my lips. "Suck it like it's a cock, angel."

I wrapped my lips around her two fingers, and sucked up and down them. After I licked between her fingers, Keegan groaned and Amy giggled lightly. The giggle was soon replaced by a groan, as Keegan took ahold of both of her hips and began to thrust energetically into her.

"Aaah! Little brother, ugh... don't be so rough! Ohhhh..."

"I know you love it, you little slut..." His voice was gravelly, and it made my already-hard nipples tingle with arousal. "I know you want me to fuck you hard. Don't deny it."

"Oooh... you're so dominating... I never knew you'd be this rough during sex..."

"There's a lot you don't know about me." He groaned, and Amy sighed as he hit a spot she liked. "Like how I know you and Thomas have been carrying on in his room at home, when you think I'm napping..."

"You saw that?" Amy said, lids half shut.