Sex on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw you on your knees, begging him to cum all over you... it was hot as hell."

"Mmmmm...!" Amy squealed as Keegan began to rub on her clit. "You weeeren't supposed to seeee that... fuck! Oh fuck!"

"I did, you dirty cumslut."

"Ooooh... that's no waaay to taa- aaa! Don't talk to me like thaaaaaat..." She shrieked and moaned with every rub of his fingers, and then tried to say, "I'm your biiiig sister..."

"And you're barely able to say a word." He began to thrust harder, and I slipped my hand between my legs. I looked over at Lucy and Thomas, and saw Lucy on her knees as Thomas fucked her from behind. She was moaning softly, and the loudest sound from them was the slap of Thomas's balls against her wet slit. I noticed he was incredibly big, and that his ballsack seemed impossibly large. How much would he cum?

"Ohh! Kee... gan... I'm gonna... uhh..." I was brought back to the incest in front of me as Amy began to writhe on the sand. "Mmmmmm... make me cum little brother... make me cum..."

"What do you want me to do?" Keegan asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Make me c... cum..." She blushed, for the first time I'd ever seen in a while. She was usually so confident, but being in a submissive position... it made me wish I was in her place, getting pounded by Keegan and on the verge of orgasm. My fingers sped up, and Amy noticed with a smile.

"Cum?" Keegan grinned, and suddenly began to pound her stronger than he had before. She screamed, and he didn't let up. Her screams got louder, and higher, until her legs clenched around Keegan and she squealed louder than either of us were expecting. Thomas looked over, balls deep in my sister.

"Keeeeegan!!" I could see Keegan's body clenching, and he kept his speed up until Amy's screams got softer and she looked dazed. "Oh... Keegan..."

"Sis." He pulled out, his cock throbbing and veiny, and leaned over her to kiss her. She took him into her arms, and I could see her tongue slip through immediately. I crawled over, and he immediately pulled me into them. It ended up being like a three-way kiss, with our tongues all colliding and our hands all over each other. I could feel Keegan's cock hitting my leg, and it only made me more turned on.

"How much longer do we have?" Amy asked Thomas, after we parted. Keegan immediately took me into his lap, and we made out as Thomas answered.

"Not much longer before curfew... and we need to allow time for us to get clothed again..."

"Okay... Keegan? You hear?" Her voice was still affected by her orgasm, as she sounded breathy. "Fuck... oooh..."

"Was Keegan good?" Lucy asked, and I felt a little bit of jealousy overcome me. Not for long though, as Keegan lined his cock up to my aching cunt. We locked eyes, and I could feel both of us getting lightheaded. He pushed into me, and my pussy accepted him quickly.

"You're wet as fuck, Emma..." he said softly. "Were you that turned on?"

"Yeah... Amy got me off really good..."

"I'll get you off better. Promise." We sped up, my hips bouncing on his cock, and soon we were at a fast rhythm. He grabbed onto one of my nipples with his hand, and began to tug.

"Oh! That feels good..." I said breathlessly. He tugged it harder, and soon I could feel my body going all weak. "Harder... please..."

"Of course, Emmy..." He started to thrust harder, and I sighed. As he sped up, I leaned back and groaned as his cock kept hitting the sides of my pussy. "You're so fucking wet... it makes it feel so good..."

"I'm only going to get wetter Keegan..." I groaned as he pulled me up a bit, and bit down on my nipple. "Aaah! Ooooh..."

"You like that, baby? You like getting fucked like that?"

"Yesssss... mmmmm..."

"You like it rough, you horny slut?"

"Yessss..."

"I want to bend you over and cum all over your sweet little pussy, and then spank you and lick you until you cum all over my face..."

"Do it, daddy... ugh..." The word slipped out of my mouth, but he groaned.

"Call me daddy... it makes my cock get harder..."

"You want to fuck me rough daddy?"

"Careful baby..."

"Want to cum all over my pussy, daddy?"

"Emma, fuck's sake..." Suddenly, he pulled me off his cock (with a 'slup!' sound) and tossed me onto the sand, front first. My shock only made it feel so much more unexpected when he grabbed me by the hips and ploughed into me. "You want it rough?!"

"Yes!! Ugh!! Keegan!!" I shouted, and I could feel his cock tensing up.

"He's not gonna be able to hold back," I could hear Thomas note in front of me.

"Ugh, I wanted him to cum on me..." Amy sighed, annoyed.

"I'll... ugh! Try!" Keegan was struggling, and my animalistic thrusting wasn't helping. He groaned, and I could feel exactly where he was inside me. "Big sis... ugh..."

Amy crawled over on the sand, tits hanging and tongue out. "I wanted to taste your cum, little brother..." His cock hardened inside me, and I moaned. "So..."

"Ugh! Emma..." He moaned, and then pulled out and flipped me over. I was shocked at his strength, but even more shocked at his cock, which looked almost purple. "I'm cumming... oh..."

And with that, his cum started to shoot out of his cock. Amy pushed me up with her, and I could feel his strands marking my skin as I sat up.

"Oooh... you feel dirty cumming on your big sister?"

"Ugh," was his only response.

"And your cute little not-so-innocent family friend?"

"Ohhhhhhh..."

"Keegan, do you like cumming on us?"

"I don't think he's going to be able to pay attention," Amy said to me with a wink. Her nipples were softening, and I noticed just how big they were on her body. A splash got on them, and she giggled. "Lick it off me!"

I leaned forwards, and took her nipple into my mouth. She groaned, and I could hear Keegan breathing in sharply. His cum tasted salty, but not that bad, and I could feel strands getting onto my face. I finished licking, and Amy pulled me onto her lap. We started hungrily making out as she tried to lick his cum off my tongue, and I could feel my wetness slick across her leg.

"Girls..." Keegan sighed, and I noticed he'd finally stopped coming. "Fuck..."

"Never cum that hard in your life?" Amy said playfully.

"It's physically hurting me to see you both licking cum off each other and not letting me have some," he admitted.

"You want to lick your own cum?" Amy asked, shocked.

"I... more want to lick you guys." He looked shy, and Amy laughed.

"Back to your usual shy self! I never thought you'd be such a machine though," she sighed.

"Well..." And with that, he came across to us and started kissing us both down our bodies. Somehow we all fell over onto the sand, and Keegan ended up on one side of me, and Amy on the other. Amy started kissing my neck, and Keegan took my hand and kissed each knuckle.

"That's surprisingly romantic, given you just fucked my brains out," I noted.

"I didn't make you cum though, so..."

"Sssh. It's okay. Should I see you tonight?"

He grinned, and gave me a hungry look. "Please." His hand found its way onto my mound, and I sighed as he began to massage my clit.

"We need to go!" Lucy said, interrupting the three of us. She had cum all over her face, and Thomas was looking decidedly pleased with himself.

"Ugh, one more minute?" Amy begged, her hand snaking around onto my stomach.

"Nope, we're kind of... three minutes off curfew?"

"Eek!" Amy lept up, and rushed for her bikini. "Guys, hurry up!"

Keegan gave me a 'we'll continue this later' look, and rolled over to find his trunks.

By the time we were all dressed (and had checked each other out while doing so), we climbed out of the cove and ran back home along the beach, ducking into the water to clean our cum off ourselves. We got back to the adults on the patio with a wine cooler, and they gave us all a knowing look (but not knowing what we'd done).

"You didn't go out to any clubs, did you?" Renee asked us, glass nearly empty.

"Nope!" Lucy said, her drunkenness already orgasmed out of her.

"And you didn't go drinking?" my mom double checked.

"Nope!" Amy responded.

"Riiight..." my dad replied, raising his eyebrows. "Now, off to bed kids, and we don't want to hear a sound out of you in an hour. Understood?"

We all giggled, and the adults gave each other looks. "Not that we care," Jax added, looking over me. I felt my body heat up, and I wondered why as we all went inside. Before I went in though, I looked over and saw him eyeing my ass. It sent little shivers up my body, and it was on my mind all night, even when Keegan's face was between my legs while everyone else was asleep.